Author Topic: Israel Needs To Return To 1967 Borders and Stop The Palestinian Apartheid  (Read 23015 times)

Offline Oqsy

Israel Needs To Return To 1967 Borders and Stop The Palestinian Apartheid
« Reply #150 on: Fri, 05 August 2011, 14:43:46 »
Bluecar who killed jfk?
My money is on Buzz Aldrin. He always gave me the creeps, like maybe he'd assassinated someone.
[sigpic]Currently in use: Rosewill RK9000 and CH DT225[/sigpic]
"Private misfortunes make for public welfare."

Offline bluecar5556

« Reply #151 on: Fri, 05 August 2011, 16:48:28 »
And chimpanzees eat meat whenever they can. They actually hunt.

I'm almost positive chimpanzees eat meat only out of frustration.  If they ate meat when ever they can, wouldn't that make them omnivores?
Humanoids have cooked food for hundred thousend of years and many researchers belive that cooked food have made it possible for us to develop bigger brains and a more advanced social system. Digesting raw food is very energy consuming whereas cooked food is more acessible.  Our brain consumes 20% of our bodys energy 24/7, cooked food frees energy from our digestion and lets it to be used elsewhere. I.e. the brain.
Richard Wrangham have elaborated this.

"My godS are divine extraterrestrial beings who i've actually witnessed, i'm not religious but spiritual.  My personal opinion, is my gods (or anyone else's and what not) spliced their DNA with chimpanzee's which sparked human evolution as we know it.  Thereby, making chimps DNA very similar to our own, coincidentally.  What I have yet to figure out is who or what created extraterrestrials (that is if you believe they exist) and who or what created them and on and on?  This is my opinion and I no longer question why ET's are so debatable." -Craig (me)

True. The mutation that made us able to digest lactose (as adults) ocurred some 7000 years ago and proved very benificary.

When humans strangely enough started drinking cow, goat milk, etc. thousands of years ago for whatever reason, regardless, it is a product of adaptation.  Humans are very capable of adapting and evolving to just about anything, given time.  Here is the problem even if it is "very beneficial" as you state.

All cow milk in supermarket's are of the pasteurized and homogenized variety.   The milk is flash pasteurized by heating and also homogenized.  Pasteurization appears to be self explanatory so here is homogenization in a nut shell.

"Homogenization today is usually a two step process. The first stage pushes milk through small, tapered tubes or pores. As the diameter shrinks and the flow of milk remains  constant, pressure builds up and fat globules break apart in the  turbulence.
The higher the pressure, the smaller the particles.  How much pressure? Typically 2,000-3,000 pounds per square inch (psi),  although some super homogenizers work at over 1000 times atmospheric  pressure- 14,500psi and higher!
You can jam milk through pretty  small holes with force like that. Before homogenization, fat globules  range in size from 1-10 microns (a micron = ~0.00004 inch). After, the  size range is reduced to 0.2-2 microns."  -Source

If you want to drink cow milk, I urge you to get it raw from healthy grass fed cows on a pasture.  The whole "raw cow milk is dangerous" hype is probably created to justify such actions (pasteurization) due to the cow's not in the best of health typically from not allowing them to feed on grass but grains that are abundant in the US.  You are what you eat and that goes for cows, too.

Cow's on a "pasture" and "pasteurization" sound like they go hand in hand, imagine that?

Offline bluecar5556

« Reply #152 on: Fri, 05 August 2011, 17:00:43 »
Quote from: Oqsy;393683
Bluecar who killed jfk?
My money is on Buzz Aldrin. He always gave me the creeps, like maybe he'd assassinated someone.

See what William Cooper has to say on YouTube.  RIP William Cooper, you will be missed.  The new internet blacklist bill is currently at the senate I think, so if you REALLY want a different prospective on reality (relates to just about everything discussed here so far, even Zionism) snag a copy of his book (Behold a Pale Horse by: William Cooper) just in case.  A word of caution, it is imperative one keeps an open mind at all times should you give it a read, otherwise you are wasting your time. It can be found in the usual places :cough: thepiratebay

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 23381[/ATTACH]

I'm getting cold feet from potentially creating a door in the wall and pondering about the repercussions, **** it!  

All in all it was all just bricks in the wall.
All in all you were all just bricks in the wall.

Tear down the wall!
Tear down the wall!

Offline dotancohen

• Dotan Cohen
« Reply #153 on: Thu, 11 August 2011, 10:47:39 »
Quote from: bluecar5556;393290
Have you thought of the possibility that maybe, most if not all processed food is heated past 118F?  Food that is cooked in excess of 118F typically rapidly loses half of its nutritional value (including digestive enzymes) and deteriorates further the longer it is cooked.  It is called the Miallard reaction. -wikipedia

Note that 118°F is 48°C. '48 is the year that the State of Israel was created. That is proof enough of a Jewish plot to undermine world food sources in order to control the Earth.

**** Israel. Eat raw food.

Offline bluecar5556

« Reply #154 on: Thu, 11 August 2011, 10:54:08 »
Quote from: dotancohen;397014
**** Israel. Eat raw food.

That statement is quite ironic if you ask me...

This is coming from the person who censored my threads due to my political motivation.  I'm finished with my contribution, ban me please because it's the only reason i'm here and I enjoy "freedom of speech" that does not exist today.

Offline dotancohen

• Dotan Cohen
« Reply #156 on: Thu, 11 August 2011, 11:08:22 »
Quote from: bluecar5556;397017
That statement is quite ironic if you ask me...

This is coming from the person who censored my threads due to my political motivation.  I'm finished with my contribution, ban me please because it's the only reason i'm here and I enjoy "freedom of speech" that does not exist today.

For one thing, I did not censor your thread due to your political motivation. I really thought that the post was hacked with SPAM:
http://geekhack.org/showthread.php?20900-It-looks-like-some-SPAM-got-injected-into-an-otherwise-terrific-post.

For another, I don't represent Geekhack. I have less posts here than you do, and certainly nothing as valuable as the keyboard-sawing post you made. Don't leave because of me.

Offline quadibloc

• Layout Fanatic
    • John Savard's Home Page
« Reply #157 on: Thu, 11 August 2011, 11:22:20 »
Quote from: bluecar5556;397028
Arabs were framed on 911 for a reason.
How can there have been a reason for something that didn't happen?

There was no "frame". The people in the World Trade Center, in the Pentagon, on Flight 93 and the passengers on the other airplanes, were murdered by al-Qaeda, and by individuals working for it who were Muslims of Arab descent. This is a historical fact; the only "controversy" about it is on the lunatic fringe.

The thing is, of course, is that this still doesn't have anything to do with the vast majority of Arabs who aren't terrorists. It isn't an excuse to treat them unfairly or steal their land.

However, as far as I'm concerned, nobody, but nobody, has any excuse to threaten the world's major industrialized democracies. The United States is just what it sees itself to be: the world's leading democracy, the defender of freedom in two World Wars and the Cold War, and the generous nation that gave the world the Marshall Plan, the Peace Corps, and the Green Revolution. And the other industrialized countries are also peaceful people minding their own business in friendship with the United States.

So whether it's Kim Jong-Il threatening South Korea, or Hu Jintao threatening Taiwan, or Dimitry Medvedev invading Georgia, or Hamas attacking Israel, there are no two sides to the question, no issues to be considered, nothing to be debated.

In the case of Israel, it is true innocent Palestinians face difficulties - but these difficulties are the result of Israel having to defend itself from attack; if there had been no suicide bombers, no rocket firings, and so on, the Camp David peace accords (remember them?) could have been implemented by now, and the West Bank and Gaza Strip would have been independent states. It is Hamas' insistence on Muslim rule over all of Israel that prevented this.

Offline bluecar5556

« Reply #158 on: Thu, 11 August 2011, 11:46:22 »
William Cooper predicted 911 just a few months before he passed away and Alex Jones (controlled opposition) took the cred.  Let me know if you need more proof Alex Jones is controlled opposition by youtubing "Alex Jones Y2K."  My intention was not to start a discussion on 911, can I retract my previous statement?

Offline csm725

• I BLEED RED AND GOLD
    • http://csm725.com
« Reply #159 on: Thu, 11 August 2011, 12:04:05 »
Sure you can, but you can also think before you spew random radical junk.
quadibloc knows what he's saying here.

Offline bluecar5556

« Reply #160 on: Thu, 11 August 2011, 12:18:16 »
[video=youtube_share;C7SwOT29gbc]http://youtu.be/C7SwOT29gbc[/video]

If one pays special attention to this youtube video and listen to what they say about the salman's brothers building World Trade Center (7) seven located a few hundred feet from WTC 1 & 2, now focus your attention where she is standing and she will step out of the way @ 1:11.  What do you see?  Previously, didn't the male repeater (I mean reporter) at the beginning already state the salman's brothers building (7) seven has collapsed at this point?  How did England know 23 minutes into the future that WTC (7) seven was going to collapse, do they possess a time machine we need to know about?

Also, can you explain why the 911 commission report neglects to mention WTC 7?  After all, isn't the 911 commission report suppose to be a full investigation of the events that occurred on September 11, 2001?  After downloading the CR pdf, perform a search of "WTC 7, WTC seven, salman's brothers building," or anything you can relate to the 47 story building that collapsed on 5:20 PM CST that day.

Offline quadibloc

• Layout Fanatic
    • John Savard's Home Page
« Reply #161 on: Thu, 11 August 2011, 23:15:42 »
Quote from: bluecar5556;397079
this youtube video
Well, if there was a TV news report where we saw the announcer saying that an airplane had struck each of the Twin Towers, and the two buildings were just standing there... that certainly would prove somebody knew.

That didn't happen, but here you are showing a video where an announcer says that Building 7 collapsed: before it actually happened. Isn't that just a smaller version of the same thing?

Well, no.

Because there are two possible explanations.

One would be that the conspirators arranged for a script to be sent to the BBC newsroom which was coordinated with the controlled demolitions. And something got mixed up. But that would involve letting people in that newsroom in on the conspiracy.

Another is that after the towers were hit, in all the confusion, someone in the BBC newsroom misidentified what had happened, and thought he or she saw Tower 7 collapse when it was merely obscured by dust, or some other building had collapsed.

When something major and unexpected happens, there is confusion and haste. Errors are made. Once the buildings are struck and debris is crashing down, an "advance prediction" that a particular building will collapse doesn't require inside information any longer - it can just be the result of a mistake.

Offline bluecar5556

« Reply #162 on: Thu, 11 August 2011, 23:25:01 »
Okay, I'll let you have that one for the effort.  

Now, can you explain why the 9/11 Commission Report (click to view PDF) does not mention World Trade Center (7) SEVEN anywhere in the document?  Was the intention of the 9/11 Commission Report only to document only WTC 1 & 2 or was it meant to document all of the events that happened that day?

Offline neo

« Reply #163 on: Fri, 12 August 2011, 11:17:55 »
There is only one possible explanation, and you already know what it is. As one evil Zionist to another, I've got to warn you: telling too much of our dirty secrets to mere mortals is not good for your health. Cut it out, or else.

Offline Lanx

« Reply #164 on: Fri, 12 August 2011, 11:48:23 »
you know, the towers are all too confusing, back in 97 my first job was as a transcriber? at 18, i had to find tower 7 i think it was, or 5, i really had no idea, i just took the A train to 1 world trade, got off and asked ppl all around, it's a big cluster of buildings all looking the same. fast foward to 2001 when i've been working downtown/wallstreet for 4 years, i still didn't know one building from another, just whichever one had the bookstore, where the trains were at, a bbc reporter prolly couldn't tell one from another either.

Offline vils

« Reply #165 on: Fri, 12 August 2011, 13:30:15 »
Quote from: bluecar5556;397430
Okay, I'll let you have that one for the effort.  

Now, can you explain why the 9/11 Commission Report (click to view PDF) does not mention World Trade Center (7) SEVEN anywhere in the document?  Was the intention of the 9/11 Commission Report only to document only WTC 1 & 2 or was it meant to document all of the events that happened that day?

Why should they've mentioned it? The 9/11 report is not about all technical aspects about how buildings were affected by the attacks.
The 9/11 commissions goal was:
9/11 Commission[/URL]"]The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States (also known as the 9-11 Commission), an independent, bipartisan commission created by congressional legislation and the signature of President George W. Bush in late 2002, is chartered to prepare a full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, including preparedness for and the immediate response to the attacks. The Commission is also mandated to provide recommendations designed to guard against future attacks.

Besides the NIST-investigation about WTC7 was not complete when the 9/11 commision report was puplished in 2004.
NIST[/URL]"]The overall NIST investigation began on Aug. 21, 2002. Early in the investigation, a decision was made to complete studies of the two tower collapses (WTC 1 and WTC 2) before fully proceeding on the WTC 7 investigation. A major technical conference on the draft reports on WTC 1 and WTC 2 occurred on Sept. 13-15, 2005. The time between the technical conference on the WTC towers report and the issuance of this draft WTC 7 report is approximately three years, comparable to the length of a typical investigation of an aircraft crash.

You can find NIST's texts about WTC here.
It\'s the glass pipe fallacy. You can only believe that if you\'re on crack.

Offline liist

« Reply #166 on: Fri, 12 August 2011, 20:21:58 »
I'm currently a transcriber. Perhaps piecing together all the dirty secrets of Northwestern Mutual and the rest of the CFP world might help?
Kinesis Advantage, Filco Majestouch-2 104, Unicomp Spacesaver with blank keys, Several IBM Model M\'s, two Microsoft keyboards (forever retired)

Offline swaf

« Reply #167 on: Tue, 04 October 2011, 17:42:32 »
Quote from: quadibloc;397040
However, as far as I'm concerned, nobody, but nobody, has any excuse to threaten the world's major industrialized democracies. The United States is just what it sees itself to be: the world's leading democracy, the defender of freedom in two World Wars and the Cold War, and the generous nation that gave the world the Marshall Plan, the Peace Corps, and the Green Revolution. And the other industrialized countries are also peaceful people minding their own business in friendship with the United States.

Look, I'm no conspiracy nut.

But really? You don't see a reason for other countries to hate the west - USA and EU I mean?

For starters, it's a well known fact that we do a lot to protect our interests abroad, economical and other, and not all of those actions are especially 'generous' or 'peaceful' as you put it. Overthrowing regimes, assassinations, funding rebels and supplying them with arms while also supplying the opposite party with arms... A lot of it is understandable (although not ethical). Chaos and instability in other countries is good for us in some cases. Other motives could be fear of communism, or economically: fear that the wrong guys will attain power and they will refuse to do business with us, or worse, do business with the Chinese instead! But those motives don't justify us meddling abroad, meddling with the democratic process of other countries. Especially not if we claim to be the 'world's leading democracy'. Nicaragua, Chile, Guatemala? Not to mention what happened in the middle east in the 70-80's.

So yes, I do think that we have blood on our hands, and that there are a lot of reasons to not like the western industrial countries, to not see them as 'peaceful people minding their own businesses' but as hypocritical backstabbing egocentric and opportunistic bastards instead. Still, it's no excuse for violence. Talking to them can work in some cases, but if it doesn't you can only beat the egocentric backstabbing bastards with their own weapons: capitalism! Brasil got the idea. China did as well.

In the mean time we could try and be a little more fair and respectful towards the world.

As for Israel, I see the Zionist colonialism as an act of aggression as well. Stealing land because god wants them to... pretty fundamentalist. It's not official Israeli policy, but they don't act against it either. The blockage of Ghaza seems pretty aggressive as well, basically it's one open prison. Criminals get in, no one gets out. Are pencils allowed back in again btw? And then the constant checkpoints, searches and raids in the middle of the night, at the very least uncalled for badgerings. There are other ways to handle the situation. And other numerous examples of Israel actions that are pretty hard to defend. Now I don't condone terrorist acts of violence any more than I condone Israel military acts of violence, but I just want to make the point that this is a two sided story.

There is the big wall as well, not an act of aggression, but isolation, out of fear. Not exactly a step towards a solution. Actually, this is in a nutshell the problem: fear. Israel strives for absolute safety. They try to achieve that goal by violence, repression, walls, checkpoints, blockages, etc. This can and will never work. It's in fact counterproductive. The more you fight them, the more they will fight back.

The only way to achieve absolute safety is: go for a solution. Solve the problem. Work things out with the Palestines. Go for the two state solution.
« Last Edit: Tue, 04 October 2011, 17:51:09 by swaf »

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #168 on: Tue, 04 October 2011, 18:28:09 »
I have to agree. I am George Washington's 8th cousin, 6 times removed, and I am married to a Jewish woman, but I think that Israel is a rogue nation totally out of control, and that we need to use our influence to stop the insanity.

Never have I heard a rational argument against 1967 borders and the right of return.

In my opinion, Tribalism represents primitiveness and is the greatest threat facing the human race today. That and the concentration of wealth and power at the top of the "food chain" which is approximately the same thing.
Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline Oqsy

« Reply #169 on: Tue, 04 October 2011, 19:09:43 »
Quote from: harrymoss;426132
I have to agree. I am George Washington's 8th cousin, 6 times removed, and I am married to a Jewish woman, but I think that Israel is a rogue nation totally out of control, and that we need to use our influence to stop the insanity.

Spot the logical fallacy.
Ready...
Set...
GO!

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #170 on: Tue, 04 October 2011, 19:16:38 »
My personal problems, my philosophical beliefs, and the circumstances of my life that have swung wildly around the compass since my wedding are my own concern.

Believe me, living within the conundrums listed above are a nightmare.

It has been a very long time since the one time I viewed the Big Lebowski, but, as I recall, the character portrayed by John Goodman was deeply scarred by his previous relationship, am I wrong?
Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline Fuzzy Dunlop

« Reply #171 on: Tue, 04 October 2011, 21:13:58 »
Quote from: Oqsy;391648
That's a funny definition of "stolen". Israel's borders grew each time Arab nations surrounding it were dumb enough to attack, and as always, lose.

Does might equal right?

It's tragic that some who were so badly persecuted on the basis of religion, money and power during WWII, are now persecuting others for those same reasons – and doing so in the name of Judaism. The Israeli government continues to enjoy the luxury of ignoring international law and the protests of other countries because of the patronage of the wealthiest, most powerful country in the world: the United States of America. This alliance has little to do with morality or U.S. national security, and a lot to do with huge political influence exerted by American Jewish and Evangelical Christian lobbyists. Evangelicals support the notion of a Jewish-only state not on humanitarian grounds, but because they believe it is key to them surviving the Rapture.

Topre ReɅlforce 86UB   |   Razer DeathAdder Black Edition

Offline Oqsy

« Reply #172 on: Tue, 04 October 2011, 21:50:46 »
Quote from: Fuzzy Dunlop;426187
Does might equal right?

So if Israel had lost and had its borders driven back, you'd be saying these exact same things about Islam, the mullahs, and Islamic fundamentalists, or is it only wrong win "the Jews" do it?

Walter was Jewish. Shomer Shabbos.

The rest, tl;dnr.

"Rapture" and other religious or mythological discussions have no place in this debate.  

This issue is straightforward. Israel was attacked over decades by thugs and bullies that have said for decades that they want Israel "driven into the sea". The land around their borders which was used to launch attacks on Israel was annexed by Israel as a strategic defense against future attacks of a similar nature. Israel is not invading its neighbors and stealing land. If they were, Israel would be half of the land area of the Middle East, and most if not all of North Africa.  Israel does not lose wars.  Do they invade and colonize at their will?  No. They certainly have the ability.  Why would such a powerful and evil nation sit on its hands?

Poppycock. The Israelis want peace and to be left alone by Islamic terror organizations and their antisemitic bully neighbors. Showing weakness never convinces your enemies NOT to attack.

Offline Lanx

« Reply #173 on: Tue, 04 October 2011, 22:12:08 »
Quote from: Fuzzy Dunlop;426187
Does might equal right?

It's tragic that some who were so badly persecuted on the basis of religion, money and power during WWII, are now persecuting others for those same reasons – and doing so in the name of Judaism. The Israeli government continues to enjoy the luxury of ignoring international law and the protests of other countries because of the patronage of the wealthiest, most powerful country in the world: the United States of America. This alliance has little to do with morality or U.S. national security, and a lot to do with huge political influence exerted by American Jewish and Evangelical Christian lobbyists. Evangelicals support the notion of a Jewish-only state not on humanitarian grounds, but because they believe it is key to them surviving the Rapture.

I'm translating this to the Jews have become the Nazi's and instead of using eugenics to justify their actions (blond/blue eyed)  the new Nazi/Jews are hiding behind the crazy Southern Christians and using religion as an excuse. Can't we just say it's a race war? seems to me it's really just white vs. brown (or whatever color palestianians want to be classified as).

Offline HeavyArms

• "Lit"
« Reply #174 on: Wed, 05 October 2011, 00:52:43 »
After seeing this thread for the first time, I am literally in utter disbelief at some of the comments/suggestions/opinions made in this thread. There are a ton of sarcastic thread posts that are humorous, but at the same time i fear that some of these are meant to be taken literally. I being Jewish myself fully support Israel in it's fight. I am just in awe at the mass amount of stupidity collected here.
Head in the clouds.

Offline popol

« Reply #175 on: Wed, 05 October 2011, 03:19:58 »
Quote from: HeavyArms;426231
After seeing this thread for the first time, I am literally in utter disbelief at some of the comments/suggestions/opinions made in this thread. There are a ton of sarcastic thread posts that are humorous, but at the same time i fear that some of these are meant to be taken literally. I being Jewish myself fully support Israel in it's fight. I am just in awe at the mass amount of stupidity collected here.

funny post just confirming what was said up "I am so I support" >> stupid
« Last Edit: Wed, 05 October 2011, 03:22:19 by popol »

Offline Malphas

« Reply #176 on: Wed, 05 October 2011, 12:42:13 »
I couldn't care less about Israel/Palestine, frankly.  I don't think I'd lose a wink of sleep if the entire Middle East blew itself up tomorrow.  I just wish politicians and lobby groups hadn't dragged us (the west, but moreso the UK) into it as well, we should have washed our hands of the whole thing after withdrawing from the place after WW2, which was the intention at the time.

Offline Oqsy

« Reply #177 on: Wed, 05 October 2011, 14:19:28 »
HeavyArms: Agreed, this thread is pretty sad. I am a sucker for these arguments, though. For every ten people that post garbage, one lurker starts to see through the bullcrap. I don't argue here to change the minds of people who disagree, most of them have forsaken common sense and replaced it with knee-jerk emotionality. I post here to help shed some light on the conclusions that their train of thought assume. I just hope the lunacy of anti-Israel propagandists starts to show to the vast majority of people who are undecided and in the gray area in the middle.

Offline bluecar5556

« Reply #178 on: Wed, 05 October 2011, 14:31:32 »
Anti-Israel propagandists, well someone is printing the worlds currency.  If it isn't Israel pulling the strings then who is it?

Offline neo

« Reply #179 on: Wed, 05 October 2011, 14:40:42 »
Quote from: bluecar5556;426452
Anti-Israel propagandists, well someone is printing the worlds currency.  If it isn't Israel pulling the strings then who is it?

How the sheer idiocy of this statement could not be apparent to anyone with even half a brain? And yet I know it isn't apparent to many. The world is full of wonders...

Offline bluecar5556

« Reply #180 on: Wed, 05 October 2011, 14:47:25 »
If you are so smart then tell me who is responsible for central banks printing the worlds currency?  "It's the government."  Is this your answer?

There are the group of people who print the United States currency out of thin air (all other artificially inflating currency worldwide, also) which was no longer backed by gold since 1933 and there are the group who work 9-5 to obtain this ink in paper people mistakenly call "money" defined as something of value.  Maybe the value of the ink and paper it was printed on is where it got its name from?

This is what US currency used to say before the gold confiscation act of 1933 as follows,

"Redeemable in gold on demand at the United States Treasury or in gold or lawful money at the Federal Reserve Bank"

Now what does US currency say?  

"This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private."

I'd be more than happy to scan the definition of "note" out of the Black's Law dictionary if you would like.

Believe what you want, that's your right but the truth is right in front of you in plain English.  :D

Offline vils

« Reply #181 on: Wed, 05 October 2011, 15:18:49 »
The clever zionist plot have secured 5 out of 7 Nobel prizes, so far this year, to jews. The proof of a plot is overwhelming. (DISCLAIMER: Due to the nature of this thread I feel obliged to tell you I'm satirical. The figures are right but the plot idea is totally satirical)
I'm currently reading two books that Bluecar should read (and you too); Niall Fergusson: The ascent of money -a financial history of the world and David Aaronovitch: Voodoo histories -How conspiracy theory has shaped modern history.

Bottom line: If the arabs put down their guns there would be peace, if Israel put down there guns there would be no Israel.

Sorry, I now know that the dismantling of Israel would lead to world peace.
(I'm sorry to say that I once more have to point out that this is satire)

Offline Oqsy

« Reply #182 on: Wed, 05 October 2011, 15:23:24 »
Quote from: vils
"Bottom line: If the arabs put down their guns there would be peace, if Israel put down there guns there would be no Israel."

Precisely what I said in far too many words.  Thank you for summing it up cleanly, vils.

Offline bluecar5556

« Reply #183 on: Wed, 05 October 2011, 15:33:54 »
You're right.  If Israel put down their nukes and weapons, there would be no Israel, there would be world peace.

Offline neo

« Reply #184 on: Wed, 05 October 2011, 15:36:51 »
Quote from: bluecar5556;426493
If Israel put down their nukes and weapons, there would be no Israel, there would be world peace.
So all we have to do to achieve world peace is destroy Israel?

Offline vils

« Reply #186 on: Wed, 05 October 2011, 15:44:10 »
Quote from: bluecar5556;426493
You're right, if Israel put down their nukes and weapons there would be no Israel, there would be world peace.
How many jews were allowd to live in the areas conquerd by Jordan and Egypt in 1949?  I suppose Helen Thomas would applaud  if Israel put down their guns and this perfect ethnic-cleansing could be reenacted.
70% of the palestinians in Jerusalem prefer an Israeli citizenship vs. a palestinian dito, a substansial proprtion of them would move to the israeli part if the city was divided.

Offline vils

« Reply #187 on: Wed, 05 October 2011, 15:46:27 »
Quote from: bluecar5556;426496
Yes
What the f*ck are you smoking ?

Offline bluecar5556

« Reply #188 on: Wed, 05 October 2011, 15:52:35 »
It's really not the Israeli Zionist Jews fault.  Everyone's acquiescence using their "money" and thinking it is the solution to the world's problems is the problem.   Money is really the root cause of our problems today but you have to give the Zionist credit for pulling the biggest scam in recorded history.  No, nuking Israel would not solve the worlds problems because they would just regroup somewhere else similar to a bunch of cockroaches.

Offline neo

« Reply #189 on: Wed, 05 October 2011, 15:58:32 »
And that, guys and gals, is what complete mental retardation looks like...

Offline bluecar5556

« Reply #190 on: Wed, 05 October 2011, 16:01:17 »
Quote from: neo;426505
And that, guys and gals, is what complete mental retardation looks like...
You have yet to explain this since you are so smart.

There are the group of people who print the United States currency out of thin air (all other artificially inflating currency worldwide, also) which was no longer backed by gold since 1933 and there are the group who work 9-5 to obtain this ink in paper people mistakenly call "money" defined as something of value.  Maybe the value of the ink and paper it was printed on is where it got its name from?

This is what US currency used to say before the gold confiscation act of 1933 as follows,

"Redeemable in gold on demand at the United States Treasury or in gold or lawful money at the Federal Reserve Bank"

Now what does US currency say?  

"This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private."  Sound familiar?

I'd be more than happy to scan the definition of "note" out of the Black's Law dictionary if you would like.

Believe what you want, that's your right but the truth is right in front of you in plain English.  :D

Offline Fuzzy Dunlop

« Reply #191 on: Wed, 05 October 2011, 16:15:13 »
Quote from: vils;426499
I suppose Helen Thomas would applaud  if Israel put down their guns and this perfect ethnic-cleansing could be reenacted.
Why not? According to this (widely pervasive) logic, if you criticize Israeli domestic or foreign policy you're automatically an anti-Semite.
« Last Edit: Wed, 05 October 2011, 19:47:17 by Fuzzy Dunlop »

Topre ReɅlforce 86UB   |   Razer DeathAdder Black Edition

Offline neo

« Reply #192 on: Wed, 05 October 2011, 16:26:29 »
There is no way to explain anything to a retard. The things you are saying aren't simply wrong as in "2+2=5". The things you are saying are wrong as in "@#$%^&".

Offline Lanx

« Reply #194 on: Wed, 05 October 2011, 16:36:54 »
i'm ignorant of this whole mess, and there's no quick documentary i can watch to explain it (i goto topdocumentaryfilms to watch stuff when i mod) but from what i gather, the UN thought "oh no holocast so bad" let's give these ppl some land of their own, look arabs, who cares about them, lets divide up palestein. Sounds no different to me than America giving American Indians garbage land so they can build Casino's on em, oh and tax free cigs.

Offline Malphas

« Reply #195 on: Wed, 05 October 2011, 17:18:51 »
Basically Israel (or Palestine as it would have been called then) was being run by the British and already had a Jewish population, with their own paramilitary/terrorist groups, similar to the Palestinian ones like Hezbollah today.  The grief they were causing (rightly or wrongly) combined with the influx of Holocaust survivors coming into Palestine drove the British to just say to hell with it and leave.  The UN stepped in and tried to find some arrangement between the Arab and (increased) Jew populations by splitting the country in two, the Jews were fine with it but the Arabs weren't and started behaving like pricks.  The Jews decided they ran the show now (before Britain had even fully pulled out) and Palestine was now called Israel, the Arab world wasn't too pleased with this and led to the Arab-Israeli war and the Six-Day War and everything ever since essentially.

Basically the Jews are douches, and mainly of European descent which is further argument that Israel is an illegitimate colonial power, they're supported by the USA due to lobby groups and the legacy of Cold War politics, which in turn has dragged some other Western countries in as well.  The Arabs are also douches; backward, xenophobic, unreasonable ones at that.  None of this would really matter to us (by us I mean North American and European, which I assume makes up the most part of the forum) if our governments had just kept their noses out, and remained neutral or indifferent to the whole Arab-Israeli conflict instead of throwing their weight behind Israel for no good reason.  Especially considering Israeli's blatant human-rights abuse, criminal/borderline-criminal covert ops (going around assassinating ex-Nazi's in other countries), and the fact they attacked a US naval ship while they were going to war with their neighbours, killing 34 and wounding 171 (to be fair, it was an "accident" though).

Offline Lanx

« Reply #196 on: Wed, 05 October 2011, 18:23:15 »
so it's just a bunch of dumb idiots deciding it was cool to split places up like east/west berlin, north/south korea/vietnam, israel should just merge with Palestine, it's not like they even deserve to be handed a nation basically, seems like 20% of the israel citizens are palestine anyway so they all should just be one big palestine.

Offline Malphas

« Reply #197 on: Wed, 05 October 2011, 19:03:11 »
Dumb religious idiots, yes.  Too late now though.

Offline neo

« Reply #198 on: Wed, 05 October 2011, 19:43:49 »
Quote from: Malphas;426617
Dumb religious idiots, yes.  Too late now though.

Just out of professional curiosity (as one historian to another), who were these "religious idiots" exactly? Are you by any chance talking about people like Theodor Herzl, the father of Zionism movement and in effect the state of Israel?

Offline Malphas

« Reply #199 on: Wed, 05 October 2011, 20:23:30 »
I'm not a historian.  But no, not exactly, moreso post-WW2 century Zionists.  Zionism is more understandable in the context of the pre-WW2 with the whole "Jewish question" thing, when you could argue the case for a Jewish state for security from persecution reasons, but today the impetus for a Jewish state in Palestine is just fundamental religious nonsense.  I didn't just mean Jews anyway, the Muslims are just as bad, as are the evangelical Christian nutjobs in the US that believe the whole thing is a necessary step towards Armageddon.