Author Topic: Simple Questions, Simple Answers (FAQ in the OP)  (Read 3554992 times)

Offline moogle

Re: Simple Questions, Simple Answers (FAQ in the OP)
« Reply #11450 on: Tue, 17 February 2015, 10:08:25 »
can smd components be soldered onto a pcb with plate and switches already installed?

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #11451 on: Tue, 17 February 2015, 10:10:22 »
can smd components be soldered onto a pcb with plate and switches already installed?

Yes but the other bits might get in the way and make it a little more complicated. I don't think they need to be installed in any order.

Offline slip84

• GUYDUDE MAGICIAN
« Reply #11452 on: Tue, 17 February 2015, 10:54:33 »
Questions for Yoda owners:
  • Can the nub thing be removed to accommodate a regular set of caps on the board?
  • Can you swap the stabilizers in it out to Cherry stabilizers or are you stuck with Costar?
Ummm, that's it for now. Going to buy one from a friend, but I only played with a few minutes and can't find too much information after a quick search.

Offline Kaibz

« Reply #11453 on: Tue, 17 February 2015, 10:58:14 »
Hi,

I was reading an article about keyboard matrix (this one: http://pcbheaven.com/wikipages/How_Key_Matrices_Works/)
And i got a bit puzzled reading this:

"A cheap solution is the 1N4148 general purpose diodes. If you plan to have many keys and thus you need faster sampling, then select a schottkey diode instead."

I am building a keyboard mainly for gaming, using Tmk firmware with a teensy 2.0++, i have 90 keys, and i really like the very high polling rate i can achieve with Tmk. So should i invest in some schottkey diodes or will the 1N4148 will be fine? If i do have to use schottkey, are the BAT 41 (100V/100mA) ok?
Sharing the knowledge

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #11454 on: Tue, 17 February 2015, 11:03:38 »
Hi,

I was reading an article about keyboard matrix (this one: http://pcbheaven.com/wikipages/How_Key_Matrices_Works/)
And i got a bit puzzled reading this:

"A cheap solution is the 1N4148 general purpose diodes. If you plan to have many keys and thus you need faster sampling, then select a schottkey diode instead."

I am building a keyboard mainly for gaming, using Tmk firmware with a teensy 2.0++, i have 90 keys, and i really like the very high polling rate i can achieve with Tmk. So should i invest in some schottkey diodes or will the 1N4148 will be fine? If i do have to use schottkey, are the BAT 41 (100V/100mA) ok?

I've never used the schottkey diodes. I think the 1N4148s will be fine.

Offline jackalope

• Now with 20% more soul.
« Reply #11455 on: Tue, 17 February 2015, 11:40:48 »
What do most people do with the dolch network analyzer after they pick it up for the keyboard?
eh o well

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #11456 on: Tue, 17 February 2015, 11:42:25 »
What do most people do with the dolch network analyzer after they pick it up for the keyboard?

Most people just buy the keyboard.  If you've bought the whole unit, you're probably interested in keeping it for collection purposes.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #11457 on: Tue, 17 February 2015, 11:42:32 »

Mine went to the landfill.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #11458 on: Tue, 17 February 2015, 11:43:22 »

I've really wanted to play with the network analyzer just to try it out.

Sad day :(

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #11459 on: Tue, 17 February 2015, 11:46:37 »

I was going to mention that this is the other option but it felt wrong to suggest it.   :-X   Also, all those extra shipping fees...

^^

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #11460 on: Tue, 17 February 2015, 11:48:01 »

I was going to mention that this is the other option but it felt wrong to suggest it.   :-X   Also, all those extra shipping fees...

This was before you could buy GMK Dolch, of course. Just wanted the keyboard, but seller refused to split it up.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline jackalope

« Reply #11461 on: Tue, 17 February 2015, 11:51:39 »

^^

^^So much this

I would love to pick one up not just to tinker with but to reuse the shell, I know its bulky but I think it could be a great project case for many things.
eh o well

Offline greath

• A waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap.
« Reply #11462 on: Tue, 17 February 2015, 11:53:13 »
I'm a bit confused. I am looking to trade a keyboard. The keyboard I am possibly getting is a Majestouch 1 silver label. Looking it up, I found on this page under the Majestouch (not MJ2) section:

The colour of the metallic "FILCO" badge above the numeric keypad was silver for 2KRO keyboards, and gold for NKRO keyboards.

However, the label of the keyboard is: FKBN87M/EW

It says later on the deskthority page that the "N" after "FKB" designates NKRO.

So is the MJ1 I'm looking at NKRO or 2KRO? I think NKRO but I wanted a confirmation on the seemingly contradicting information. 

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #11463 on: Tue, 17 February 2015, 11:54:31 »

^^

^^So much this

I would love to pick one up not just to tinker with but to reuse the shell, I know its bulky but I think it could be a great project case for many things.

This is not my area of expertise, but if you could somehow reuse the screen for something that would be awesome.  :D   Even building it to be a totable (Chrome doesn't like this word :( ) little computer would be fun.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #11464 on: Tue, 17 February 2015, 11:58:08 »
I'm a bit confused. I am looking to trade a keyboard. The keyboard I am possibly getting is a Majestouch 1 silver label. Looking it up, I found on this page under the Majestouch (not MJ2) section:

The colour of the metallic "FILCO" badge above the numeric keypad was silver for 2KRO keyboards, and gold for NKRO keyboards.

However, the label of the keyboard is: FKBN87M/EW
Show Image

It says later on the deskthority page that the "N" after "FKB" designates NKRO.

So is the MJ1 I'm looking at NKRO or 2KRO? I think NKRO but I wanted a confirmation on the seemingly contradicting information.

Tell the person to install the EK Switch Hitter or Key Hitter program. Or AquaKeyTest. Tell him to hit 6-8 keys and have it show up on the key tester program. Then ask if they've ever played a game like CS or LoL. If all that checks out, it's probably NKRO or 6KRO. The programs verify you're hitting that number of keys. Get them to send you a screenshot of those programs. The games verify the board isn't hitting the max key rollover.

Edit: Oops, got confused. Let's try that again. With the quote you've shown, isn't that referring to the badge on the front of the board? Not the back like you're showing? The back of the keyboard isn't above the numberpad.
« Last Edit: Tue, 17 February 2015, 12:03:03 by CPTBadAss »

Offline jackalope

« Reply #11465 on: Tue, 17 February 2015, 12:18:54 »

^^

^^So much this

This is not my area of expertise, but if you could somehow reuse the screen for something that would be awesome.  :D   Even building it to be a totable (Chrome doesn't like this word :( ) little computer would be fun.

Indeed, the first project that comes to mind would be a portable jukebox, a raspberry pi, large hard drive, and their is plenty of room inside to mount some speakers and a few large capacity batteries, bluetooth dongle so that it could be controlled with a phone or tablet.   Dare I drool, an old amber display in exchange for the stock screen.
eh o well

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #11466 on: Tue, 17 February 2015, 12:23:08 »
Indeed, the first project that comes to mind would be a portable jukebox, a raspberry pi, large hard drive, and their is plenty of room inside to mount some speakers and a few large capacity batteries, bluetooth dongle so that it could be controlled with a phone or tablet.   Dare I drool, an old amber display in exchange for the stock screen.

If you've got one coming and are planning on doing this project., please please please make a build log of it or show pictures.

Offline jackalope

« Reply #11467 on: Tue, 17 February 2015, 12:29:34 »

If you've got one coming and are planning on doing this project., please please please make a build log of it or show pictures.

Due to financial constraints I'm not picking one up yet, doing research mostly now, but when I do get one I will make sure to do a build log and put it up here.
eh o well

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #11468 on: Tue, 17 February 2015, 18:59:20 »
How do the cases of say an LZ-MX and a KMAC Mini compare? Are they the same aluminum alloy? Thickness? Finish?
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline Dark_wizzie

« Reply #11469 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 01:27:48 »
Q: Does a Ducky Shine 3 TKL fit inside a Tex Aluminum casing?
Beep Boop

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #11470 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 02:08:30 »
Are LEDs that are trimmed to fit in a SIP socket reusable? For example, I take out an LED that I used in a SIP socket and want to solder it in another switch but permanently without a SIP socket. Will the legs still be long enough?

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #11471 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 05:48:04 »
Are LEDs that are trimmed to fit in a SIP socket reusable? For example, I take out an LED that I used in a SIP socket and want to solder it in another switch but permanently without a SIP socket. Will the legs still be long enough?

As long as you don't damage the LEDs and the legs go through the PCB far enough, I don't see why not.

How do the cases of say an LZ-MX and a KMAC Mini compare? Are they the same aluminum alloy? Thickness? Finish?

I'm fairly sure both are aluminum 6061-T6. I don't know thicknesses. Both are anodized; I don't know if both are hard anodized but I believe so. The LZ MX has that super heavy bar foot while the KMAC Mini uses small round feet. I believe that the LZ would be much heavier than a KMAC. Other than that, I'm not sure there's much of a difference. But I don't own both so I can't compare side by side. Here's some links that may help:

- Photoelectric figuring out that the LZ-GH is 6061-T6. I would assume the LZ MX is the same.
- MX Mini pictures from LZ
- KMAC Mini picture from reaper/demik
- kbdmania pictures of KMAC Mini

Q: Does a Ducky Shine 3 TKL fit inside a Tex Aluminum casing?

From Paranoid

From MK.com

Looks like no. If you look carefully, the dimensions seem difference. Look at the space between the arrow cluster/nav cluster and the alphas. The TEX dimension is much thinner than the Ducky one.

Offline Moralless

« Reply #11472 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 05:53:46 »
Can anyone show me pics of a topre spacebar (hhkb/realforce) compared right next to a SA spacebar?

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #11473 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 09:51:16 »
Thanks CPTBA, I'm just worried since the LEDs need to be trimmed down more than they usually would since they are inserted into the SIP socket. I guess it would also depend on the thickness of the PCB?

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #11474 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 11:02:22 »
Thanks CPTBA, I'm just worried since the LEDs need to be trimmed down more than they usually would since they are inserted into the SIP socket. I guess it would also depend on the thickness of the PCB?
Yeah and it would depend on how much you trimmed the legs. I'd just try a test fit if I were you.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #11475 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 15:15:39 »
Is there a guide for ordering from hanaacryl?

I need a KMAC case from there but I have no idea what I'm doing

nobody answered me on the last page

i'm still confused about how this works

and if there are any more pics of the kmac case i'd love to see them
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #11476 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 15:27:49 »

nobody answered me on the last page

i'm still confused about how this works

and if there are any more pics of the kmac case i'd love to see them

I couldn't figure it out nor do I know which KMAC case you're referring to.

I've never heard of this site and I couldn't figure it out myself. I don't think there's a guide on Geekhack at least.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #11477 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 15:58:28 »
oh i must've missed that then

i'll wait and see if i can find anything on it
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #11478 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 00:00:36 »

If the question is about trimming LED legs and then removing the SIP sockets and trying to use the LEDs for the same use (in switches), I do not believe it would work, for the reason you've given.  Of course, the LEDs will still function properly, but as you've said the legs will be too short to fit through to a PCB (in fact, they shouldn't even make it through the bottom of the switch housing).

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #11479 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 00:22:21 »

If the question is about trimming LED legs and then removing the SIP sockets and trying to use the LEDs for the same use (in switches), I do not believe it would work, for the reason you've given.  Of course, the LEDs will still function properly, but as you've said the legs will be too short to fit through to a PCB (in fact, they shouldn't even make it through the bottom of the switch housing).
Okay that's what I thought. Glad I could get some confirmation. So basically once you trim the legs the LEDs basically become for SIP Sockets only.

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #11480 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 08:29:59 »
I'm looking for a tkl or 60% keyboard with blue switches, I need to open the switches, so it must have a plate with cutouts, or be it needs to be pcb mounted I suppose.

thanks

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #11481 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 08:32:17 »
I'm looking for a tkl or 60% keyboard with blue switches, I need to open the switches, so it must have a plate with cutouts, or be it needs to be pcb mounted I suppose.

Right now I'm looking for a tkl or 60% keyboard with blue switches and a plate that allows the top of the switches to be removed. Do you think that it exists?

There are no plate mounted stock boards with cutouts that allow for switch tops to be removed. You'll need to buy a custom if you want that feature built in.

I kind of answered this in the other thread you asked in. I'm not really up on my PCB mount boards but I know for a fact that the old Poker X and Pure are PCB mount.

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #11482 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 08:39:04 »

Right now I'm looking for a tkl or 60% keyboard with blue switches and a plate that allows the top of the switches to be removed. Do you think that it exists?

There are no plate mounted stock boards with cutouts that allow for switch tops to be removed. You'll need to buy a custom if you want that feature built in.

I kind of answered this in the other thread you asked in. I'm not really up on my PCB mount boards but I know for a fact that the old Poker X and Pure are PCB mount.

Yes, thanks for your answer, that was fast!!!
I thing that the vortex pure is a poker???? If it is so it is unavailable due to the production of the poker III

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #11483 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 08:46:22 »
I thing that the vortex pure is a poker???? If it is so it is unavailable due to the production of the poker III

Hm? The old Pure, not the Pure Pro or Poker 2 or Poker 3. Like this. Or the Poker X. You'll most likely have to find them used in various forums' classifieds since they're old models as you're suggesting.

Offline BakaPhoenix

« Reply #11484 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 13:55:53 »
There is any plate compatible with the Cooler Maste QuickFire Rapid-I iso layout, one that can support opening switches without desoldering?

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #11485 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 13:59:20 »
There is any plate compatible with the Cooler Maste QuickFire Rapid-I iso layout, one that can support opening switches without desoldering?

I believe that there was a universal TKL plate that allowed for the ISO layout. But you could also try your hand at making one in swill's plate tool and then get it cut. You could try BigBlueSaw or talk to matt3o as I believe you are both in Italy.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #11486 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 14:01:00 »

Any universal plate should do

you can modify the one that came with the board as well, if you want

putting in a new plate still requires desoldering, you know

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #11487 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 14:08:12 »
I'm pretty sure all the "universal" TKL plates that have been sold have been ANSI 125 only. They all use plate mount stabilizers, so there's really no way to make them interchangeable with ISO and/or 150 layouts. They were called "universal" because they fit several different brands of keyboards.

in memoriam

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #11488 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 14:23:42 »
How hard would it be to "restore" the pins of cherry switches?
And since said switches are Vintages blacks, will it change the feel a lot if I change the bottom for modern bottom?

Azerty Propagandiste

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #11489 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 14:28:47 »
1) How hard would it be to "restore" the pins of cherry switches?
2) And since said switches are Vintages blacks, will it change the feel a lot if I change the bottom for modern bottom?

1) What is wrong with the pins exactly?
2) It could. I believe that "vintage blacks" are either worn or come from certain batches of Blacks that Cherry made where the tooling was different or out of spec. Since the stem does travel into the switch bottom, changing the switch housing could affect how it feels.

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #11490 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 14:32:14 »
1) How hard would it be to "restore" the pins of cherry switches?
2) And since said switches are Vintages blacks, will it change the feel a lot if I change the bottom for modern bottom?

1) What is wrong with the pins exactly?
2) It could. I believe that "vintage blacks" are either worn or come from certain batches of Blacks that Cherry made where the tooling was different or out of spec. Since the stem does travel into the switch bottom, changing the switch housing could affect how it feels.
1) I don't got them on hand yet, but according to the guy he brokes some(1/5 of the batch u_u ).
2) Yeah that's what I though, I'll see when I got them.
Thx
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #11491 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 14:34:02 »
1) I don't got them on hand yet, but according to the guy he brokes some(1/5 of the batch u_u ).

1) Um...depending on how much is left over, you could solder a bit of wire to what's left of the leg. I've tried that before and it worked ok.

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #11492 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 14:41:56 »

1) Um...depending on how much is left over, you could solder a bit of wire to what's left of the leg. I've tried that before and it worked ok.
k thx
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #11493 on: Fri, 20 February 2015, 19:31:19 »
What is the greatest amount of rows/columns combined I can handwire with a teensy?

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #11494 on: Fri, 20 February 2015, 19:34:39 »
Any guides on how to use the o2d keymapper for duck keyboards?

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #11495 on: Fri, 20 February 2015, 20:55:03 »
What is the greatest amount of rows/columns combined I can handwire with a teensy?

Teensy 2.0 has 25 digital pins (0-24), you can work that into a 12x13 matrix (doesn't need to match your physical layout), for a total of 156 keys. If you want to make your matrix match a physical layout, things are a little more limited.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #11496 on: Fri, 20 February 2015, 20:57:27 »

Teensy 2.0 has 25 digital pins (0-24), you can work that into a 12x13 matrix (doesn't need to match your physical layout), for a total of 156 keys. If you want to make your matrix match a physical layout, things are a little more limited.
What do you mean by physical layout? I plan on making a 12x12 completely linear layout: http://www.keyboard-layout-editor.com/#/layouts/0b800bb77d8208c62e3df551fd32680a

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #11497 on: Fri, 20 February 2015, 21:09:49 »

What do you mean by physical layout? I plan on making a 12x12 completely linear layout: http://www.keyboard-layout-editor.com/#/layouts/0b800bb77d8208c62e3df551fd32680a

Yep, that can be done with a single teensy. What I mean by physical layout is if (for example) you wanted a 6x21 layout, like this: http://www.keyboard-layout-editor.com/#/layouts/1e1f39fb8bf98407d3dc192dc27483c7 you could do it (6 * 21 = 126 keys), although you'd have to get more complicated with your wiring matrix than assigning a pin to each row and column (6 + 21 = 27 pins).

With a 12x12 layout, you can assign each row and column to a single pin and it's a bit easier to work with from a firmware and keymapping perspective.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #11498 on: Fri, 20 February 2015, 21:14:59 »

Yep, that can be done with a single teensy. What I mean by physical layout is if (for example) you wanted a 6x21 layout, like this: http://www.keyboard-layout-editor.com/#/layouts/1e1f39fb8bf98407d3dc192dc27483c7 you could do it (6 * 21 = 126 keys), although you'd have to get more complicated with your wiring matrix than assigning a pin to each row and column (6 + 21 = 27 pins).

With a 12x12 layout, you can assign each row and column to a single pin and it's a bit easier to work with from a firmware and keymapping perspective.
Ah thanks, that's what I thought, but I wasn't sure. The most expensive part would be buying same-profile caps for the thing.

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #11499 on: Fri, 20 February 2015, 21:30:36 »

Ah thanks, that's what I thought, but I wasn't sure. The most expensive part would be buying same-profile caps for the thing.

Keep an eye out for a GB that offers blanks, and see about picking up 150 blanks of your chosen profile. That's probably the easiest way.