Author Topic: Simple Questions, Simple Answers (FAQ in the OP)  (Read 3554468 times)

Offline flamf

Re: Simple Questions, Simple Answers (FAQ in the OP)
« Reply #12550 on: Fri, 05 June 2015, 13:41:20 »
And not pay through my nose?

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #12551 on: Fri, 05 June 2015, 13:46:02 »
So, when something is advertised having 'vintage black switches', I'm free to read 'somewhat used black switches'? And not pay through my nose?

I honestly wouldn't pay more than $0.25/switch for vintage/used/old/worn blacks. For a long time you could get them for that price. I think it was WhiskeyTango who had *TONS* of them. But they're worth whatever you think they are. People like them and I'm not going to knock them.

I'm still not 100% convinced about them and people simply saying "Yes they're smoother and they've undergone changes" without proof doesn't convince me. Cherry did say in an interview that they did switch molds at one point but there's little evidence of how to ID the differences and know which boards and dates were vintage vs old.
« Last Edit: Fri, 05 June 2015, 13:48:14 by CPTBadAss »

Offline flamf

« Reply #12552 on: Fri, 05 June 2015, 14:02:05 »
Affirmative Sir and thanks, had a feeling they were something other than just great.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #12553 on: Fri, 05 June 2015, 14:15:47 »
Affirmative Sir and thanks, had a feeling they were something other than just great.

More personal opinions: I sold all of my MX Blacks because I think lubed or even stock Gateron blacks feel better than MX Blacks. Maybe you might be interested in checking those out as another alternative :).

Offline flamf

« Reply #12554 on: Fri, 05 June 2015, 15:45:01 »
That's useful information for new acquisitions, thx! The case in point was just whether old black switches added (much) value to a board, and was a selling point in itself. I feel enlightened.

Offline flamf

« Reply #12555 on: Fri, 05 June 2015, 15:45:21 »
Sorry if this went outside the "Simple Questions" category, I'm new here :D

Offline metal369

• Singlepath
« Reply #12556 on: Fri, 05 June 2015, 20:11:38 »
What a nice topic. Thank you for your help.
Hi there!

« Reply #12557 on: Sat, 06 June 2015, 09:40:39 »
Hi guys, new to mechanical keyboards (and the forum (and forums in general)), but I have a question I can't find the answer to anywhere. Sorry in advance if I've just missed it somewhere.

Does using o rings mitigate the maximum force of Cherry MX clears when bottoming out by impeding the maximum travel distance of the spring, and if so, by how many cN? I know I shouldn't bottom out, but I love the bump and don't want to sprain myself while I train to type lighter (and I'm not confident enough to mod a Pok3r with ergo clears).

Many thanks!

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #12558 on: Sat, 06 June 2015, 09:58:55 »
Does using o rings mitigate the maximum force of Cherry MX clears when bottoming out by impeding the maximum travel distance of the spring, and if so, by how many cN?

No it just shortens the travel distance and makes the bottom out feel cushiony. Same force needed to actuate it though. You'd need to modify the switch and put in new Springs.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #12559 on: Mon, 08 June 2015, 03:38:53 »
I just tried plugging in a USB storage device to my HHKB and got the message that the port does not have enough power to support the device. Does  anyone else have this problem, alternatively is anyone able to use the ports successfully or am I too late in the technology cycle to take advantage of these?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #12560 on: Mon, 08 June 2015, 03:40:33 »
I just tried plugging in a USB storage device to my HHKB and got the message that the port does not have enough power to support the device. Does  anyone else have this problem, alternatively is anyone able to use the ports successfully or am I too late in the technology cycle to take advantage of these?

I have not managed to get anything working through my HHKB USB ports.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #12561 on: Mon, 08 June 2015, 04:38:25 »
I have not managed to get anything working through my HHKB USB ports.

I just searched the house and found two really old USB sticks, 4GB and they managed to work with the ports. I solved the overall problem by taking two of those rubber USB port covers that stop dust and blocked them off. I will now forget that they exist.

Offline asgeirtj

« Reply #12562 on: Mon, 08 June 2015, 15:35:15 »
Leopold FC900 w/ 67g Purple Zealios - Silver Duck Octagon w/ 62 Purple Zealios

Offline Hzza

« Reply #12563 on: Mon, 08 June 2015, 16:05:38 »
https://elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=access,cherrymxkeys&pid=cds_yel_shift

is this yellow the same yellow as in gmk cmyw gb?
More or less, I was using the controls/alts with the shifts from the CMYK GB for a while and couldn't see a difference.

Offline dndlmx

« Reply #12564 on: Mon, 08 June 2015, 18:56:53 »
What a nice topic. Thank you for your help.

+1 one of the sweetest gh threads. I got expertz on call, ready for my random newbish questions. Shouts out to Cptbadass.  :))

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #12565 on: Mon, 08 June 2015, 19:11:29 »
If my dolch pac only has jumpers in the switch, and I desolder them and solder in resistors, do I get NKRO, 6KRO, or just ****ty 2kro

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #12566 on: Mon, 08 June 2015, 19:24:53 »
If my dolch pac only has jumpers in the switch, and I desolder them and solder in resistors, do I get NKRO, 6KRO, or just ****ty 2kro
Firstly, you want diodes, not resistors. That said, the G80-1813 controller is PS/2 which should support NKRO. But I haven't tried it on mine.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #12567 on: Mon, 08 June 2015, 19:25:05 »

Do you mean "solder in diodes"?
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #12568 on: Mon, 08 June 2015, 19:34:36 »

Yeah, I have diodes, I just mis-type a lot of the time when referring to the two

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #12569 on: Mon, 08 June 2015, 19:35:13 »
Firstly, you want diodes, not resistors. That said, the G80-1813 controller is PS/2 which should support NKRO. But I haven't tried it on mine.
Yeah, I have diodes, just mis-typed as I usually do when referring to the two. I will probably end up trying this when I get the time

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #12570 on: Mon, 08 June 2015, 19:37:36 »

Yeah, I have diodes, I just mis-type a lot of the time when referring to the two

Ok. Good luck with the mod.

I wasn't trying to point out your typo, was trying to make sure I understood what you were asking (and I have a Dolch Pac I might mod as well). Cheers
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #12571 on: Mon, 08 June 2015, 19:40:34 »

Ok. Good luck with the mod.

I wasn't trying to point out your typo, was trying to make sure I understood what you were asking (and I have a Dolch Pac I might mod as well). Cheers
Yeah, when I get the chance, I am going to do this on my other Dolch board just in case.

Offline Rose

« Reply #12572 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 15:26:32 »
When I press '4' sometimes nothing happens, sometimes I get a single '4' and some times I get a double- '44'.  Is this chattering? I tried using compressed air to clean out the switch. It was working fine for weeks.  This only started a day ago. Do I need to unglue/desolder the switch and replace it?

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #12573 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 15:39:56 »
When I press '4' sometimes nothing happens, sometimes I get a single '4' and some times I get a double- '44'.  Is this chattering? I tried using compressed air to clean out the switch. It was working fine for weeks.  This only started a day ago. Do I need to unglue/desolder the switch and replace it?
I always suggest to check the solder joint first. A lot of times it's just bad and all you need to do is reflow it
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Rose

« Reply #12574 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 15:55:31 »
I always suggest to check the solder joint first. A lot of times it's just bad and all you need to do is reflow it

Resoldering the connections seems to have fixed it.  Thank you!!

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #12575 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 16:14:30 »

Resoldering the connections seems to have fixed it.  Thank you!!
np, such a common problem that's like my default

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #12576 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 18:04:10 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 17:26:55 by alienman82 »

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #12577 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 18:59:01 »
Is there anyway to still buy the KMAC Mini?  I just saw it, and it looks amazing.  Reminds me of the model F/AT a little bit.  I really want this though.  I tried kbdmod.com and it gives a message which translated roughly when I click add to cart as "This item is currently in stock brief interruption due to lack of sales."

I want this bad enough to start a group buy or something but have no idea how to do it.  Obviously I know to try the classifieds, but any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

You'll need to scour classifieds. They fluctuate in popularity but are usually a bit difficult to come across. I think a couple recently sold in the past month or two.
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline Vintage

« Reply #12578 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 21:03:39 »
Anyone know of a source for Krytox keyboard lube? Or when/if Geekhackers/techkeys/MK will restock?
CM QFR w/ MX Reds  | Logitech G900

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #12579 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 21:06:10 »
Anyone know of a source for Krytox keyboard lube? Or when/if Geekhackers/techkeys/MK will restock?
IIRC mkawa just shipped some out to resellers. I believe he posted that somewhere.

Offline Vintage

« Reply #12580 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 21:09:59 »
Very cool. Thanks for the info :D
CM QFR w/ MX Reds  | Logitech G900

Offline asgeirtj

« Reply #12581 on: Thu, 11 June 2015, 05:39:03 »
is a full size realforce with 45g accross the board not readily available anywhere?
Leopold FC900 w/ 67g Purple Zealios - Silver Duck Octagon w/ 62 Purple Zealios

Offline fi0x

« Reply #12582 on: Thu, 11 June 2015, 06:58:48 »
Does anyone know what keycaps these are?
103235-0
I know that the QWERTY cluster keys are the Zinc Silver Tone 37 Keyset, but I'm wondering what the other keycap set is being used.

If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be very helpful.
~I̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶k̶e̶y̶b̶o̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶e̶k̶ ̶(̶I̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶)̶ I am a keyboard geek~

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #12583 on: Thu, 11 June 2015, 07:18:54 »
Does anyone know what keycaps these are?
(Attachment Link)
I know that the QWERTY cluster keys are the Zinc Silver Tone 37 Keyset, but I'm wondering what the other keycap set is being used.

If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be very helpful.

They are just the default caps that are on the Royal Kludge RG-987
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/royal-kludge-rg-987

The Rapoo V500s also has some in the same(ish) style, but the font is more square
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/rapoo-v500s

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #12584 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 00:33:06 »
;)
« Last Edit: Fri, 12 June 2015, 00:40:14 by hwood34 »

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #12585 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 00:34:50 »
No that's mini-DIN 4, also known as S-Video.
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #12586 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 00:40:01 »
ye jk im an idiot. it's late, ok? really want to find one of those yarbo ps2 cables though

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #12587 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 01:20:40 »
So I guess next question is do these get restocked often?

Offline datacenter

« Reply #12588 on: Sat, 13 June 2015, 06:59:22 »
Hello guys,

Not sure that my question should go in this threat :D
I need to identify a keyboard by a picture, so if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the pic:

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #12589 on: Sat, 13 June 2015, 13:26:18 »
I know these are older post, but for reference…

Are there better springs to put into vintage Cherry MX blues while I have the switches apart or will that defeat the purpose of the "vintage" feel?

I don't want to do the jailhouse mod because I like a hard bottoming out (that's what she said).  :))
I think that negates the purpose of so called vintage or worn switches. I think that the spring, stem, and housing all work together to make the switches feel the way they do.
Incorrect. https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=72626.0

So, when something is advertised having 'vintage black switches', I'm free to read 'somewhat used black switches'?
Nope. I've owned keyboards with butter smooth vintage blacks that were never used before. Always Cherry Corp. though. I've noticed inconsistency on Wyse keyboards.

Either way, there's no reason not to get older switches, because they usually aren't more expensive. Or, if you really care about smoothness and consider harvesting from vintage Cherry keyboards a heresy, there are gaterons.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #12590 on: Sat, 13 June 2015, 22:16:16 »
https://elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=access,cherrymxkeys&pid=cds_yel_shift

is this yellow the same yellow as in gmk cmyw gb?

Pretty much.  I did a blind test - juggled them, covered the legends, and tried to guess which was which.  I got it wrong.

103391-0

103393-1
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Eszett

• Supporting the communities Geekhack & Deskthority
« Reply #12591 on: Sat, 13 June 2015, 23:08:12 »

Hello. I changed a 2u backspace switch into 2 x 1u switches. Where do I "find" the extra 1u in the keymapper? What can I do?

Offline Moralless

« Reply #12592 on: Sat, 13 June 2015, 23:11:46 »

Hello. I changed a 2u backspace switch into 2 x 1u switches. Where do I "find" the extra 1u in the keymapper? What can I do?

What keymapping software are you using?

Offline Eszett

• Supporting the communities Geekhack & Deskthority
« Reply #12593 on: Sat, 13 June 2015, 23:13:39 »
Im using BootMapper Client.

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #12594 on: Sun, 14 June 2015, 00:11:44 »
Anyone know what kind of switches a Unikey KB-5323 uses? The FCC ID says that it is Chicony OEM but I can't find anything for a Chicony KB-5323.
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #12595 on: Sun, 14 June 2015, 00:14:29 »
Anyone know what kind of switches a Unikey KB-5323 uses? The FCC ID says that it is Chicony OEM but I can't find anything for a Chicony KB-5323.

Pretty sure the Chicony KB-5323 is a rubber dome.

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #12596 on: Sun, 14 June 2015, 21:22:47 »
Could someone recommend me a good ps2-->usb adapter for my Cheat? I have a few cheap ones lying around, but I'm sure they aren't going to be powerful enough to drive the keyboard, was thinking about this but would like some feedback from others on what might work best.
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #12597 on: Sun, 14 June 2015, 21:27:24 »
Could someone recommend me a good ps2-->usb adapter for my Cheat? I have a few cheap ones lying around, but I'm sure they aren't going to be powerful enough to drive the keyboard, was thinking about this but would like some feedback from others on what might work best.
Not sure if he still has any left but mkawa had some good ones up on his geekhackers store.

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #12598 on: Sun, 14 June 2015, 21:29:37 »
Not sure if he still has any left but mkawa had some good ones up on his geekhackers store.
Yeah, the ID innovations one is nice, techkeys currently has it, but it's a little more than I'm looking to spend right now, will definitely go for it if there aren't any cheaper options.
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline magetricks

« Reply #12599 on: Sun, 14 June 2015, 21:55:28 »
Q: Does anyone know where I can find Matias part # FK-303_usb for a http://matias.ca/miniquietpro/pc/? Customer service claims they don't sell them and I banged up my micro USB connector and board.
« Last Edit: Sun, 14 June 2015, 23:02:24 by magetricks »