Author Topic: Twerk team presents: Big Filco giveaway! [CLOSED]  (Read 85418 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: Twerk team presents: Big Filco giveaway!
« Reply #200 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 10:47:11 »
I've been wondering. Are the entry requirements confusing or something?
I was honestly expecting a whole lot more people wanting a free keyboard. I had more entries wanting a blue clack actually.

*shrug* guess that's good for the ones that have posted something.

stop trying to make my future victory more difficult to achieve, i will get that red beauty

ps i head glissbro likes hoods
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #201 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 11:00:48 »
Well, since you need more variety in this giveaway (and I wouldn't mind another keyboard  :D), here is my current favorite little toy:

24145-0

Can't wait for the Toxic set for this thing. 
« Last Edit: Sun, 02 June 2013, 21:57:05 by Badwrench »
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #202 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 11:33:55 »
Guess ppl are too shy to dance or the 150 post limit was too high. Either way, I'd like to see more entries as well xD

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #203 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 11:47:53 »
Guess ppl are too shy to dance or the 150 post limit was too high. Either way, I'd like to see more entries as well xD

You wanna see me shake my shark booty, dontcha!

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #204 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 11:48:42 »
Ive never wanted anything more in my entire time on GH!

Offline Glissant

« Reply #205 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 12:08:35 »

No dance required and post limit is 100, so not sure why that would matter =p.

I might just give away a keyboard to someone in the family Leporidae.

Badwrench, I can't see your image.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #206 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 12:16:41 »
Whats Leporidae?

And Glissbro, if you tell ppl no dancing, then we get no more entries!! Shhhhh.

I think ppl were confused about the lack of end date too
* CPTBadAss shrugs

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #207 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 12:17:51 »

No dance required and post limit is 100, so not sure why that would matter =p.

I might just give away a keyboard to someone in the family Leporidae.

i agree with this 100%

and should this happen

there would almost certainly be a dance video that followed lol

Offline Glissant

« Reply #208 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 13:13:30 »
The giveaway has had an end date for a while now. But I guess the keyboards don't look awesome enough for most of the people on the board.
I'm still trying to decide about the shipping, so I'll get back to the thread about that later tonight.

Bunny, I knew you would agree ;). I love wearing a hoodies, brother.

Edit: I also revised a rule. Easy entries allowed =p.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #209 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 13:17:39 »
The giveaway has had an end date for a while now. But I guess the keyboards don't look awesome enough for most of the people on the board.
I'm still trying to decide about the shipping, so I'll get back to the thread about that later tonight.

Bunny, I knew you would agree ;). I love wearing a hoodies, brother.

Edit: I also revised a rule. Easy entries allowed =p.

Leporidae love red, even though they dont own any red, they are sure they would cherish its light linear goodness

Offline foxer

• Formerly wadeu
« Reply #210 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 16:07:47 »
I'm shocked this didn't get more entries, too. Either dancing or a picture. Or a gif... :P

The keyboards are absolutely gorgeous. <3
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #211 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 16:09:19 »
I agree. Really love that green board ^__^

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #212 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 16:12:04 »
Yeah, they are sexy, especially that green one. It's why I did a pic and two horrible videos of me twisting and twerking.  Far too many people took the easy way.

Online fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #213 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 17:06:38 »
When I first saw the contest, I was excited, and was going to get my kids to help me do a campy twist video.

But, when I saw the monumental booty-shaking that was going on elsewhere, I was totally intimidated.
“This isn’t the same Trump that got elected in 2016, he’s worse.”
“Something snapped in this guy — for real — when he lost in 2020,” Biden said, suggesting the former president was “unhinged” and was the driving force behind a mob of his supporters overrunning the US Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021."
“He can’t accept the fact that he lost, it’s literally driving him crazy,” Biden said.
He added that the former president “wants to terminate the Constitution” and “says if he loses there will be a bloodbath in America.”
“What kind of man is this?”  Biden asked. — June 3, 2024

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #214 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 17:38:48 »
lol ^

Offline Glissant

« Reply #215 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 18:08:23 »
I can't seem to make up my mind about the shipping. Can someone give me their opinion on that?
I mean shipping the keyboards is going to be quite expensive (I think about $50 Europe or $60 worldwide per keyboard).

I'm asking because I feel kind of bad asking for the winner to pay shipping, but I am starting to think I might have to. I'm undecided as of this post though, so please give me your thoughts.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #216 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 18:13:01 »
Just let me win. I will pay shipping.

Offline Glissant

« Reply #217 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 18:14:33 »
ANONEMOOSE, maybe maybe ;).

And I'm contemplating just ending the giveaway this week by the way.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #218 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 18:15:45 »

me and you could work out a deal with the shipping glissbro  ;)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #219 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 18:29:40 »
Depending on where the winner is, it could also potentially be shipped cheaper when you come back to the US (if they fit in your luggage).  I know the flat rate board game box is $15 in the US and $36 to Canada and Mexico.  It's up to you on the shipping.  If you think you can't afford it, then you can ask the winners to cover shipping or part of shipping.

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #220 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 18:50:28 »

How many people did videos? I know I was one of them :o
Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰_Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰ ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็_ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #221 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 18:52:22 »
I stated this before but I will cover CONUS and Canada. Anything outside will have to be covered by the winner.

I will also coordinate with Glissbro to make sure the winner of his boards wont get the keypad. Gotta spread the love ^__^

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #222 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 18:52:34 »

How many people did videos? I know I was one of them :o

i have already planned out my victory video sir, so that counts as a video entry, i just dont wanna waste bandwidth posting it prior to victory

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #223 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 18:53:23 »
Covering to Canada is the same as covering to other international. Stupid, but true.

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #224 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 18:58:29 »
Covering to Canada is the same as covering to other international. Stupid, but true.
honestly it is, the cost to canada is same as international....
Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰_Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰ ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็_ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #225 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 18:59:40 »
dat green keyboard
dem doubleshots

i lol'd at cpt's gif the most i think
i vote cpt wins the numpad :p

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #226 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 19:01:02 »
I'll have to look into it. The shipping from Canada to me wasnt that bad and so I figured it was ok the other way around. I'll cover CONUS for sure. Let me check into Canada and international.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #227 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 19:03:44 »
i would like to take a moment to say i have been singing the praises of red the whole time, so im glad everyone is fighting over green, nothing to see here  #whistles

Offline lightsout714

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #228 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 19:11:20 »
My favorite keyboard related item is my new keyboard. Sweet giveaway!

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #229 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 19:19:50 »
Depending on where the winner is, it could also potentially be shipped cheaper when you come back to the US (if they fit in your luggage).  I know the flat rate board game box is $15 in the US and $36 to Canada and Mexico.  It's up to you on the shipping.  If you think you can't afford it, then you can ask the winners to cover shipping or part of shipping.

Those rates may have applied at one time, but since the international rate hike, the price of shipping a large flat rate box to Canada has increased to $54. Same box to other international destinations from the US is now $80.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #230 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 20:14:45 »
Holy smokes! Those Filco's are beautiful! The way they shine and gloss... *drool* I especially love the way the red one looks so minimalist while simultaneously giving off spunk with that hot red/orange! I'd happily pay shipping for either Filco!

My current favorite keyboard related item is my F2 set which I was able to buy from Mr. Clack himself!

Let me explain why it is my current favorite keyboard related item. This story won't be as funny or epic to those who haven't watched the anime Neon Genesis Evangelion but here is story of my favorite keyboard related item, which is 100% real:

It was May 10th and was rather late. I had just stepped out of the shower 3:30 AM (yes my sleep schedule is majorly screwed up right now :)) ), sit down at my computer to watch the episode of Neon Genesis Evangelion that I had left playing while I was in the shower, it's on episode 24 and it's about to hit the climax of the series, I open my browser to check my bookface, it loads my GH notification homepage, see a post in "4sale", just assume it's ClackFactory posting updates about shipping being concluded for the 420 sale which I got nothing from :'( ... see a post saying something about F2 sale, adrenaline starts kicking into my system, read reply 2... see the glorious F2's, go check the update time, it's only been 4 minutes since he updated... my hands start shaking, I frantically look for his email address, find it, try to type gmail dot com into my address bar, mess up 3 times because of the shaking, finally type it in properly, log in and get my password in one shot (I don't know how because it's super long and I was just messing up typing "gmail"), get to compose email and then forget the instructions he gave so I go back to the tab with the information, at this point I'm like doubting I'll get it because I've been butterfingering this entire time and there's supposedly only 4 sets for sale, finish typing the email, send! ...................................... just waiting, doing nothing but refreshing 4sale page over and over checking random CC threads, and all the while the Evangelion episode is playing on my secondary monitor..... email notification sound goes off, heart stops for a moment, check clock, 10 minutes has passed... look at my email...stupid freaking SLICKDEALS and their DEAL ALERTS! Laugh at myself for how antsy I am and I remember that this about the time when all the site alerts and update emails coming... another notification alert comes in literally like a minute later and my heart stop for a split second again but I remember that there were going to be more stupid emails but I still have a sliver of hope... Open email and see an email from Clack's email address!!! Remember how I told you I had Evangelion playing in the background? Well in this episode, there is a part of the episode where Beethoven's Ode to Joy is being played throughout the climax scene of the entire series (link to the spoken scene -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nyyfcqO1-Hs#t=288s). I KID YOU NOT, this song starts playing as I start reading the email from Click Clack :)) :)) :)) See the line, "Hi VesperSAINT, This is what was available in your order - x1 F2 set..." an entire orchestra and hundreds of opera voices are singing Ode to Joy in the background, and my happiness physically materializes into single drop of tear and spreads itself down my right cheek until it reaches the bottom of my chin... well I didn't really cry but I promise I'll cry if I win the red Filco :)) :)) :)) but yeah... longest 11 minutes, EVAR, and I have never thrown $60 at anything so fast in my life without any thought whatsoever.

Anyhow, I hope people enjoyed my story lol. If I win the Filco, I promise to make it the home of my dear F2 set which will look glorious in the top right corner of the keyboard, and the keyboard will forever be treated like my own offspring :) Oh, and here is the picture of said F2 set :))

« Last Edit: Mon, 03 June 2013, 01:24:39 by VesperSAINT »

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #231 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 20:16:48 »
I would enter this but I don't have any mechanical items right now except from a pile of switches, springs and some bottles of lube

and I can't dance.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #232 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 20:20:41 »
DANCE, MOTHA****A, DANCE!!!!

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #233 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 20:23:21 »

Dood, sorry for off topic post but I just looked at your new avatar... is the antlers composed of penises? :))

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #234 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 20:25:07 »

Dood, sorry for off topic post but I just looked at your new avatar... is the antlers composed of penises? :))

PENIS, MOTHA****A, PENIS!!!!

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #235 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 20:26:29 »
I would enter this but I don't have any mechanical items right now except from a pile of switches, springs and some bottles of lube

and I can't dance.

We'll be the judge of if you can dance or not. Do itttttt

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #236 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 20:27:28 »

and I can't dance.

IT'S 2:30AM IN THE MORNING YOU WACKY CAPTAIN! Also, I'm surrounded by paper thin walls and my parents are asleep.

Moose you're drunk.
github

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #237 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 20:28:21 »

PENIS, MOTHA****A, PENIS!!!!

WHOA JUST REALIZED SCROTUM NECK! Okay, I'll stop posting off topics things now. Sowey.

and I can't dance.

Yes please do eet :P

and I can't dance.

IT'S 2:30AM IN THE MORNING YOU WACKY CAPTAIN! Also, I'm surrounded by paper thin walls and my parents are asleep.

Moose you're drunk.

You could always just wear headphones and edit the music into the video :P Also seeing someone twerk without music would be funny too :))

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #238 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 20:31:25 »
You could always just wear headphones and edit the music into the video :P Also seeing someone twerk without music would be funny too :))
Was mainly concerned about these floorboards that make a noise if you move a toe.
github

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #239 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 20:35:18 »
Was mainly concerned about these floorboards that make a noise if you move a toe.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #240 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 20:42:13 »
I just see a bunch of excuses and not enough action :P

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #241 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 20:44:58 »
Dude Vesper's 'okay' face made me feel bad. If I can actually do the twist then a video will come, but I'm trying it now and it ain't looking good.  :(
github

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #242 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 20:47:16 »
Dude Vesper's 'okay' face made me feel bad. If I can actually do the twist then a video will come, but I'm trying it now and it ain't looking good.  :(

DON'T FEEL BAD :)) I only posted it for comedic effect :P It was only a joke! I like your style though~ Tek 80 & 60. Going big, I like :)

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #243 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 21:05:04 »
Okay turns out I'm related to Mr Checker and I have mastered the twist. Video coming soon

github

Offline TheFlyingRaccoon

• HHKB Pro
  • * Maker
  • Cable maker and future engineer
« Reply #244 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 21:16:52 »

Just wait. Video. Tomorrow. The twist.
HHKB Pro 2   SmallFry Keyboard

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
« Reply #245 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 21:19:00 »

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #246 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 21:19:22 »
Show Image

Win. Also LMFAO THE DUB ITS SO BAD
I love Elzy

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #247 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 21:20:20 »
Show Image

Win. Also LMFAO THE DUB ITS SO BAD

Hahaha! I know! The dubs are soooo bad. I forgot to mention I only watched subbed but that's the only thing I could find :P

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #248 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 21:36:34 »
thought i was being mentioned here
apparently it's 'anime' dubs
xD

continue on

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #249 on: Sun, 02 June 2013, 21:39:44 »

I take inspiration from my hero. "Make moves, son." - CPTBadAss

Don't enter me into the prize draw. I don't have a use for any of the items. If it were a Cherry G80-3700 then I'd be all over it :p
github