Author Topic: Post Your Car(s) Thread  (Read 75923 times)

Offline Jack Karneval

• I'm gunna pop some keys, only got $20 in my pocket
Re: Post Your Car(s) Thread
« Reply #250 on: Fri, 14 June 2013, 15:30:13 »
Not a picture of my car specifically, but this is precisely what I drive...

2012 Shadow Blue VW GTI w/ Sun & Nav package & the DSG Transmission
Show Image

Can't wait till my lease is over and I can hop into the MK7 GTI which will be bloody fantastic!

Correction: That's a pic of a 4-door, mine is a 2-door
Should have got the two door  ;) Unless you have a family...

You didn't read my correction, mine is a 2-door :D
Well in that case, great car  ;D

Thanks man, I pay an arm and a leg for it, but it's so worth it  :cool:

: CM Storm Trigger (MX Green) : KBT Pure Pro (MX Blue) :

Offline Turbo Slaab

« Reply #251 on: Fri, 14 June 2013, 16:27:56 »
probably in the minority here, but bugatti veyrons are hideous cars.
I wouldn't call them hideous... but the design has an actual purpose vital for the car.

i completely understand that.

but lets be serious.

a large chunk of people buying these aren't going anywhere near a track with them. they are buying them for looks and status.

for their price, TO ME, they are hideous. hell at any price that car, again to me, is ugly.

@tj, oh for sure.

I don't know man. I can still have fun going from 0 to 65 in a breath. That is, if you could actually breath while accelerating in that thing. Seeing what is involved in making a high horsepower car (my friends 650whp Evo) makes you really appreciate being able to make 1000. Especially when they make it to last 20+ years. It's an engineering marvel that, if I had the money, would not hesitate purchasing.

Looking for CC's!

Offline Jack Karneval

« Reply #252 on: Fri, 14 June 2013, 16:50:09 »
Okay, fun question:

If you won the lottery right now, what is the first car you would buy?

My answer is simple: 2013 Audi S8

Why: Also simple, we're talking about a 4500lb+ executive class luxury car that is capable of 0-60 in less than 4 seconds (C&D achieved 3.5 :eek:). It's literally the best of all worlds because you have extreme comfort, speed, and more handling capability than you would need on public roads. Throw in AWD and you have a machine that's probably a beast in all road conditions with the right set of tires. Also, it's relatively cheap for the performance combined with the rest of the package. Nuff said  :cool:

After that, let the flood gates open, but my second purchase would definitely be the new Aston Martin Vanquish, because...... well words haven't been invented yet to describe how beautiful that car is... lol

Offline y0fate

• The Holy CBass.
« Reply #253 on: Fri, 14 June 2013, 16:57:54 »
Okay, fun question:

Why: Also simple, we're talking about a 4500lb+ executive class luxury car that is capable of 0-60 in less than 4 seconds (C&D achieved 3.5 :eek:). It's literally the best of all worlds because you have extreme comfort, speed, and more handling capability than you would need on public roads. Throw in AWD and you have a machine that's probably a beast in all road conditions with the right set of tires. Also, it's relatively cheap for the performance combined with the rest of the package. Nuff said  :cool:

After that, let the flood gates open, but my second purchase would definitely be the new Aston Martin Vanquish, because...... well words haven't been invented yet to describe how beautiful that car is... lol
'06 STI and mod the hell out of it  :cool: OR a simple Lotus Exige
"No"- Greed

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #254 on: Fri, 14 June 2013, 18:24:52 »
Okay, fun question:

corvette zr1

No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #255 on: Fri, 14 June 2013, 18:34:58 »
corvette zr1

+1

one day...... one day...

Offline Turbo Slaab

« Reply #256 on: Fri, 14 June 2013, 19:17:34 »
Okay, fun question:

I'm going to have to agree. There's nothing like performance AND luxury. I've always had a thing for the M5's.
Looking for CC's!

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #257 on: Fri, 14 June 2013, 19:49:17 »
Okay, fun question:

I'm going to have to agree. There's nothing like performance AND luxury. I've always had a thing for the M5's.

I am with you here.  I would take an Estoril Blue E39 M5 with Blue ostritch and black leather interior and the full Dinan kit (including the diff - to heck with mpg).  Finished off with a nice set for forged wheels and some coilovers and call it done. 

This:

With this interior:

Finished with a set of these: (19x9.5 front and 19x11 rear with aggressive offset)
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #258 on: Fri, 14 June 2013, 19:56:09 »
e39 M5 is so awesome.

i absolutely love how stealth and "normal" it looks. until you step on the gas.

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #259 on: Fri, 14 June 2013, 20:00:11 »
e39 M5 is so awesome.

i absolutely love how stealth and "normal" it looks. until you step on the gas.

My absolute favorite car I have ever driven.  I like the E60 M5 engine, but would never own one - too expensive to fix, and the car is ugly. 

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #260 on: Fri, 14 June 2013, 20:03:08 »
this whole generation of Ms and bimmers as a whole are ugly IMO.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #261 on: Fri, 14 June 2013, 20:22:12 »
Current cars:
1990 BMW 535I
1993 Mazda B series pickup (last year before they became Ranger clones).

The Mazda is my beater and actually more fun than the BMW even if it rides horrible. 5 are nice but I feel as though I'm being engulfed by mine, I hardly drive it anymore, it's just massive.

I miss my 91' 318IS, that was such a fun car, pretty too. If there is a car I regret selling, that's it. I had hoped the 535 would be similar to some extent as the older 3 series have shot up so much in value (especially a nice IS) and are hard to find, but it's more of a luxury highway bruiser and nothing like it at all. Once it's gone, I'm probably buying either another older 3 series (f I can find one in good shape for a reasonable price) or a Wrangler. And before you roll your eyes at another Jeep that never sees dirt, I drive the wheels off every car/truck I own.
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion

Offline khaangaaroo

« Reply #262 on: Sat, 15 June 2013, 01:43:15 »
This isn't my car, but I saw it in the parking garage today, and thought I'd snap a picture to share.

Offline WRXChris

« Reply #263 on: Sat, 15 June 2013, 02:32:17 »
Okay, fun question:

Ariel Atom 500.  If I could find someone willing to part with theirs, that is!

Offline Grim Fandango

• * Esteemed Elder
  • "The living still give me the creeps."
« Reply #264 on: Sat, 15 June 2013, 06:16:51 »
Getting a new car in about 6 months. I held it off long as I could. I work in the same place as I live in, and I am an avid cyclist so I use that to get around. I do have a car for when I need it, a Mercedes A-class that I bought for my girlfriend. But it is not really a car I like to drive, and she is really the only one that uses it. I am still not sure what to get though. I know nothing about cars.
Mouse Guide 2.0: A list of mice with superior sensors and more.
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0

Offline Turbo Slaab

« Reply #265 on: Sat, 15 June 2013, 08:19:41 »
Okay, fun question:

I am with you here.  I would take an Estoril Blue E39 M5 with Blue ostritch and black leather interior and the full Dinan kit (including the diff - to heck with mpg).  Finished off with a nice set for forged wheels and some coilovers and call it done. 

This:
Show Image

With this interior:
Show Image

Finished with a set of these: (19x9.5 front and 19x11 rear with aggressive offset)
Show Image

Black on black for me :)

I've also been contemplating an e38 as well. Vortech makes a supercharger kit that makes enough power for my needs too.

Looking for CC's!

Offline Jack Karneval

« Reply #266 on: Sat, 15 June 2013, 15:33:08 »
Okay, fun question:

Okay, fun question:

This:
Show Image

With this interior:
Show Image

Show Image

Ah, the E39 M5, easily one of the benchmarks sports cars, and yes, I too would love to own one someday. Preferably in metallic gray! Also an E36/E46 M3, just because I love the body style. A friend of mine has an E46 328i with a manual in blue and he keeps it in such nice shape, and I just love the look of his car.

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #267 on: Sat, 15 June 2013, 17:29:59 »
Okay, fun question:

This:
Show Image

With this interior:
Show Image

Show Image

Black on black for me :)

I've also been contemplating an e38 as well. Vortech makes a supercharger kit that makes enough power for my needs too.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I love the E38 as well.  That one on Cannibeat is my favorite - such a nice stance.  My best friend just sold his silver E38 740 with the Dinan computer/trans setup to get one of these:

2011 B7.  He got this color with special order Black interior.  It is stupid fast and nearly silent.  Just feels like a giant hand is squishing you into the seat.  He just picked it up used with 30k miles on it for $35K  :eek: 

Offline Jack Karneval

« Reply #268 on: Sat, 15 June 2013, 17:42:56 »
Oh, Alpina and their sexy wheels... lol

Offline Turbo Slaab

« Reply #269 on: Sat, 15 June 2013, 18:53:29 »
My local dealership had a b7 in when they were new. Pictures don't do it justice. It really is stunning in person. Those 21's are massive.
Looking for CC's!

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #270 on: Wed, 19 June 2013, 18:51:33 »
What I drive now - Lexus LS430 (V8)

We drive the same car! Mine is also in mint condition.

I sold my Subaru STi 2007 for a LS430 2004 same color inside out of yours... Except I put some nicer wheels on it with 255's
And I have a Toyota 4Runner 2005 V8 for winter and hunting season.
In memory of smallfry 1996-2013
Boards I own, click ->
More
Ducky x2 (9008G2 Pro PBT/MX Green and Mini MX Red), Matias x2 (QP and Mini QP Dampened ALPS), Topre RealForce x4 (87U 55g/Digilog case, 103U-UW & 104UG High-Profile x2), Filco Majestouch x2 (TKL MX Blue & V2 AI 104 MX Blue), IBM-M x2 (BS & RD), Unicomp-M x5 (BS black on black x2, BS Ivory x2, QT Ultra-Classic), Deck x4 (Legend MX Black & MX Clear, Hassium & Francium w/ MX Brown), DAS III (MX Blue), KBT Pure Pro 60% (MX Red), NMB-RT8256CW+ x2 (black space invader), XArmor U9BL-S (MX Brown) given for free to someone I hate, CM X2 (Trigger/MX Green + Storm TKL/NovaTouch), TVS GOLD (MX Blue) and a many many more (NMB, DELL, MS, ATT, KeyTronic, Etc...)

Offline emptythecache

• out.
« Reply #271 on: Wed, 19 June 2013, 20:34:08 »
I totaled my dumb 2003 jetta a couple months ago and bought this. 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT. she's been good to me so far.

Offline Turbo Slaab

« Reply #272 on: Wed, 19 June 2013, 20:59:08 »
Kdm powa
Looking for CC's!

Offline boost

• BOSTMOBILE
  • * Elevated Elder
  • NY Giants!!!
« Reply #273 on: Wed, 19 June 2013, 21:33:24 »
"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."

-Enzo Ferrari

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #274 on: Thu, 20 June 2013, 00:49:14 »
I totaled my dumb 2003 jetta a couple months ago and bought this. 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT. she's been good to me so far.

Show Image

Those look way better than they used to.  For realz.

Offline Jack Karneval

« Reply #275 on: Thu, 20 June 2013, 10:08:19 »

Show Image

Those look way better than they used to.  For realz.

Hyundai and Kia have come so far in such a short amount of time, it's actually mind boggling lol.

Offline badcop

• thorpe thocking master race
« Reply #276 on: Thu, 20 June 2013, 10:19:30 »
Track Day at New Jersey Motorsports Park yesterday.  I'll have more pictures later.  this is about the only one i have on my phone.
| MX Green Poker | HHKB Pro 2 White | HHKB Pro 2 Black | MX White Goldtouch TK Pad | Modded MX Red kul ES-87
| COMING SOON™ | MX Red GH60 | Ergo Clear GH60 |

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #277 on: Thu, 20 June 2013, 17:10:20 »
Hyundai and Kia have come so far in such a short amount of time, it's actually mind boggling lol.
Years ago, Toyota's head said they were the company Toyota feared most, a lot of people thought he was nuts.
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #278 on: Thu, 20 June 2013, 20:38:21 »
Track Day at New Jersey Motorsports Park yesterday.  I'll have more pictures later.  this is about the only one i have on my phone.
Show Image

this hurts my heart, because i own none of them :(

Offline Jack Karneval

« Reply #279 on: Thu, 20 June 2013, 23:04:28 »
Show Image

this hurts my heart, because i own none of them :(

Speaking of Subaru's, I'm really interested to see what the next WRX is like. It may turn out to be my next car if they bring the interior quality up to par, and give it some decent options for once.

Offline Input Nirvana

• Master of the Calculated Risk
  • If I tell ya, I'll hafta kill ya
« Reply #280 on: Fri, 21 June 2013, 09:39:33 »
GEARHEAD ALERT!

Check out the Ultra-Gauge I'm in the process of dealing with. It shows vehicle parameters like a ScanGage but a lot more. It's about $70:

http://www.ultra-gauge.com/ultragauge/

« Last Edit: Fri, 21 June 2013, 09:45:44 by Input Nirvana »
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  
I AM THE REAPER . . . BECAUSE I KILL IT
~retired from forum activities 2015~

Offline aggiejy

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #281 on: Fri, 21 June 2013, 10:50:01 »
Very cool!  I ordered one of these a long time ago, but I guess they're delayed.  http://www.automatic.com  Also to go on my Ford truck. :)

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
  •  Post Reporting Timeout
  • Who is that kmiller8 guy?
« Reply #282 on: Fri, 21 June 2013, 10:51:22 »
Very cool!  I ordered one of these a long time ago, but I guess they're delayed.  http://www.automatic.com  Also to go on my Ford truck. :)

hey I got one of those too! I really hope they start shipping soon :/

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #283 on: Fri, 21 June 2013, 11:02:50 »

hey I got one of those too! I really hope they start shipping soon :/

So it's https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.prowl.torque and http://www.amazon.com/Soliport-Bluetooth-OBDII-Diagnostic-Scanner/dp/B004KL0I9I ?

Maybe not exactly the same, but...

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #284 on: Fri, 21 June 2013, 11:03:56 »
I turned on a friend to this back in February...he bought it and was doing the "rebate" online to get the $9 back. He had a meltdown and refused to use it. From what I understand reading their forum, many people get pissed with the "rebate" process, I guess it kinda blows. Anyhow I meant to get one, but he wasn't using it, so I grabbed it and started playing with it.

Can't decide how to mount...being a keyboard freak it's gotta be super-clean-OEM...you guys know what I mean. Might have a visual problem on the right, but on the left I gotta buy a $40 dash pod, paint it, hack it, install it.

Below is a stock photo of a dash pod....

Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
« Reply #285 on: Fri, 21 June 2013, 11:08:25 »
So it's https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.prowl.torque and http://www.amazon.com/Soliport-Bluetooth-OBDII-Diagnostic-Scanner/dp/B004KL0I9I?

I've used the Torque app, it's terrible. It has all the information there, but the interface is horrendus.

I also own that exact OBDII adapter, and it's terrible, it doesn't stay connected to my BT devices for more than a few seconds at a time.

The big reason I got it is because it works with iOS and isn't $120. iOS devices only allow "certified" devices to connect.

So it's http://www.plxdevices.com/product_info.php?id=GSSTWIFI and https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dashcommand-obd-ii-gauge-dashboards/id321293183?mt=8 if you don't have android.

So yeah, $70 is a kinda good deal for device+app to give you basic OBD2 readings.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #286 on: Fri, 21 June 2013, 11:11:21 »
Hmm, the OBDII adapter I posted has never given me any problems, though I read that some vehicles are a little finicky with it. $70 isn't a bad price, though. I'm always wary of apps that are associated with hardware. A lot of times, they never get updated after the initial sale...

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
« Reply #287 on: Fri, 21 June 2013, 11:16:07 »
Hmm, the OBDII adapter I posted has never given me any problems, though I read that some vehicles are a little finicky with it. $70 isn't a bad price, though.

Maybe I got a bad one. The other reason I picked the automatic is it's BT4 compatible which has claims of lower power consumption than BT3 and of course WiFi (the PLEX)

Offline aggiejy

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #288 on: Fri, 21 June 2013, 11:24:00 »
Bluetooth LE is amazing stuff.  And you'll be seeing some more related benefits regarding that in iOS 7. :)

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #289 on: Fri, 21 June 2013, 18:25:17 »
GEARHEAD ALERT!

Check out the Ultra-Gauge I'm in the process of dealing with. It shows vehicle parameters like a ScanGage but a lot more. It's about $70:

(Attachment Link)

my truck came with that stock, pretty handy and it's already built in into the gauges. just gotta press a button to change the info.

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #290 on: Fri, 21 June 2013, 18:53:31 »
GEARHEAD ALERT!

(Attachment Link)

my truck came with that stock, pretty handy and it's already built in into the gauges. just gotta press a button to change the info.

Some more recent vehicles come with information centers at the higher end as opposed to the basic models. Some of the information centers are pretty basic and just tell you when to change your oil. Others offer quite a bit of info, it's very surprising to see it stock. The Ultra-Gauge has 64 gauges available (of 104 the gauge can read) for my truck...it's based on what the vehicle manufacturer has going on in that particular vehicle.

I did not get my usual "loaded" model...this time around I skipped the 'BIG 4"--- 4WD ($2.500) leather ($1,000+) sunroof ($1,000+) navigation ($1600). I use my iPhone for a GPS. I also didn't get a high-end package model (Ford i.e.: Lariat, King Ranch, FX4, etc), I'm just not in the income level anymore to drop $50k on a truck. $37k was too much as it is. I got an XLT with little nice things like full power, chrome package, driver package, convenience package, towing. I added some things I want (security hard roll up bed cover $1,400, tailgate EZ-down shock $35, chrome mirror caps $60, keyless entry pad $80, bike rack, rubber floor mats. I'm about to tint 2 front windows and install the Ultra-Gauge.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #291 on: Fri, 21 June 2013, 19:08:41 »
never understood navigation package, when we all (or at least most of us) have phones that we can use for GPS. i'd rather put an aftermarket  stereo with a screen for a lot cheaper.

Offline Jack Karneval

« Reply #292 on: Fri, 21 June 2013, 19:11:36 »
never understood navigation package, when we all (or at least most of us) have phones that we can use for GPS. i'd rather put an aftermarket  stereo with a screen for a lot cheaper.

You say that, but I bought my GTI with the navigation built in (only because the package included the Bi-Xenon headlights I wanted) and it wasn't until I started using the built in nav that I realized that using the built in nav is a whole hell of a lot easier & safer than using your phone for nav. Especially when you have a driver information center built into your gauge cluster that gives you abbreviated directions....

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #293 on: Fri, 21 June 2013, 19:26:14 »

You say that, but I bought my GTI with the navigation built in (only because the package included the Bi-Xenon headlights I wanted) and it wasn't until I started using the built in nav that I realized that using the built in nav is a whole hell of a lot easier & safer than using your phone for nav. Especially when you have a driver information center built into your gauge cluster that gives you abbreviated directions....

^^^THIS^^^
The Ford system has been noted as being all-inclusive. Most people that have it use the phrase "When you pry it from my dead, cold hands...". It's virtually top of the line, but it's also $1600+ that I'm not in the mood to pay for since my phone effectively does the same thing, but not nearly as well. And I'm going to have my phone regardless, it's not like I'll save the $130 per month phone bill and over a year pay for the Ford navigation system. I also don't care for the light coming from the navi, even when it's "off" it's a black screen that is "on". I like a rather dark cockpit at night, no blingity-bling-bling.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #294 on: Fri, 21 June 2013, 19:59:42 »

i dont know how most people use their navs but, i plug my phone into my stereo, set the nav before i turn my car on and just listen to the navigation and not look at the screen.

i have yet to find a reason to pay 1600+ for that package.

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #295 on: Fri, 21 June 2013, 20:02:31 »

i dont know how most people use their navs but, i plug my phone into my stereo, set the nav before i turn my car on and just listen to the navigation and not look at the screen.

i have yet to find a reason to pay 1600+ for that package.

I don't look at screen either, just auditory. It mutes the music for directions. It's not perfect, sometimes not giving turn info soon enough when starting out with 2-3 turns. It can be a problem when talking on the phone as well, the directions mute the clown that's talking and creates hassle.

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #296 on: Sun, 23 June 2013, 01:40:57 »

This looks really good. I wish the website had more detail to see all it does.

Offline khaangaaroo

« Reply #297 on: Tue, 25 June 2013, 12:45:14 »
I'm selling my Jeep, so I took a bunch of photos this weekend. Sharing!

Offline Jack Karneval

« Reply #298 on: Tue, 25 June 2013, 12:58:46 »
That is one beautiful Jeep, good luck selling it!

Offline badcop

• thorpe thocking master race
« Reply #299 on: Tue, 25 June 2013, 13:04:21 »

that m3 was quicker through the S turns than me but i whooped him on the straights.
| MX Green Poker | HHKB Pro 2 White | HHKB Pro 2 Black | MX White Goldtouch TK Pad | Modded MX Red kul ES-87
| COMING SOON™ | MX Red GH60 | Ergo Clear GH60 |