Author Topic: bunny gives you your first click clack giveaway  (Read 15040 times)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: bunny gives you your first click clack giveaway
« Reply #100 on: Mon, 10 June 2013, 16:43:12 »
Yeah, I know ~ I wasn't accusing him of trying to fraud but rather was stating he already had owned one before so probably didn't quality. I guess I should've stated it with text :)) My bad brew ~

perhaps rarar meant he didn't have an MX clack only had at one time a topre.

More
25019-0

25021-1
« Last Edit: Mon, 10 June 2013, 16:52:04 by ray4jc »

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #101 on: Mon, 10 June 2013, 16:44:45 »
rarar you have a 3d clack

He 'had' a topre 3D.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #102 on: Mon, 10 June 2013, 16:46:42 »
So many purrdy Elders :eek:

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #103 on: Mon, 10 June 2013, 16:49:41 »
i just remember seeing that video somewhere...with that 3d clack...
i thought this giveaway was for someone's 'first' clack
he has had one already though

entirely up to you Bunny
Just wanted things to be fair :3

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #104 on: Mon, 10 June 2013, 16:50:03 »
im just trying to make sure this thread stays positive, im not stupid and i know what goes on, only deserving people will win
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
« Reply #105 on: Mon, 10 June 2013, 16:52:26 »
im just trying to make sure this thread stays positive

Maybe this will help ;)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #106 on: Mon, 10 June 2013, 17:00:42 »

Maybe this will help ;)

Show Image

you always help

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #107 on: Mon, 10 June 2013, 17:03:49 »
The Bunny knows what's up. The Bunny knows what's best ;D

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #108 on: Mon, 10 June 2013, 19:52:43 »

Maybe this will help ;)

Show Image

yes this helped!

And sorry for such a late reply, yes, I had that clack for a very shot while, but i no longer have that clack, OR a topre board if I wanted it back...  If that disqualifies me, that is ok, i probably wouldn't deserve it anyways ^_^

ALSO:
Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰_Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰ ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็_ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #109 on: Mon, 10 June 2013, 19:53:50 »
Yeah, I know ~ I wasn't accusing him of trying to fraud but rather was stating he already had owned one before so probably didn't quality. I guess I should've stated it with text :)) My bad brew ~

perhaps rarar meant he didn't have an MX clack only had at one time a topre.

More
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]
[/more]
ahaha dat thumbs up
Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰_Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰ ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็_ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Offline reverkiller

« Reply #110 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 13:12:20 »
I've never had a clack before! I'll enter :)

Even if I don't win, I love reading these forums. I don't need a CC Skull to watch you guys be really funny all the time :) 
Stockpile: Das Keyboard Ultimate (Blues), Ducky YotD (Reds), Model M ('87), Poker (Reds), Siig Minitouch (ALPS) || In Progress: Phantom || Wishlist: Filco Japanese Layout (Browns)

Offline ITzNybble

• Formerly curro123083
  • Nibble or Nybble either way it sounds delicious!
« Reply #111 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 13:32:50 »
I always miss the fun :-)
WASD V1 Custom - MX Blue
Custom Miami QFR - MX Green
Handwired Redox-Manuform - Box Pink/Box Navy
KBD67 MKII PolyCarbonate - Gateron CJ

Offline MJ45

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #112 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 18:56:22 »
Where are the Clack-less posters? I'm amazed there should be hundreds of posts here.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #113 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 19:23:43 »
Where are the Clack-less posters? I'm amazed there should be hundreds of posts here.

I was Clack less until Jocelyn gifted me one in the Secret Santa.  Still really want a skull though since I'm not one for the ganja.

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
« Reply #114 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 19:25:41 »

I was Clack less until Jocelyn gifted me one in the Secret Santa.  Still really want a skull though since I'm not one for the ganja.

Still trying to look out for you during next 4grabs, but feel free to trade the leaf for a skull in the meantime!! I don't care if you sell it, trade it, or whatever, but I bet you can get a skull for it :p
That said, I think you deserve a skull soon!! :)

pm me nubs, i dont know what 420 you have but i may be able to switch that out for a skull for you

Huhuhuhuhuhu :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #115 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 19:26:38 »
pm me nubs, i dont know what 420 you have but i may be able to switch that out for a skull for you

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #116 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 19:28:54 »

Bunny shouldn't you be in bed :P

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #117 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 19:29:35 »

Bunny shouldn't you be in bed :P

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
« Last Edit: Tue, 11 June 2013, 19:34:17 by BunnyLake »

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #118 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 19:34:40 »
Still trying to look out for you during next 4grabs, but feel free to trade the leaf for a skull in the meantime!! I don't care if you sell it, trade it, or whatever, but I bet you can get a skull for it :p

I love the color of it and am impressed by the quality of the cap.  I just feel a little awkward running it, especially since some of the jobs I've been applying for are government jobs.  I still was super excited to get it and love it, just a skull is more my style.

I'm keeping my eyes out for another 4grabs too.

PMing.

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #119 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 19:36:53 »

I love the color of it and am impressed by the quality of the cap.  I just feel a little awkward running it, especially since some of the jobs I've been applying for are government jobs.  I still was super excited to get it and love it, just a skull is more my style.

PMing.

What is 4grabs?

PMing.

What is 4grabs?

Edit: Oh I guess its this: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=24467.msg851804#msg851804 haha

Offline DarSee

« Reply #120 on: Wed, 12 June 2013, 18:43:15 »
I'm Clack-less.  And I love skulls.  I got into a love of skulls when I was a teenager and never outgrew it.
At this point there's no hope.   :))

I'm just getting into keycaps and would love a clack.  I haven't seen any for sale and from what I've heard they all come at a price I would have trouble justifying for one keycap. 
I'm cheap.  I admit it.  I could list reasons but the point is I'll most likely never be able to buy a clack for myself. 

Thanks for this opportunity.  It's extremely generous. 

Offline Sniping

« Reply #121 on: Wed, 12 June 2013, 18:55:03 »
I made a terribly long post on my phone just now but got logged out of the hotel internet whrn I tried to post, I'll rewrite it in 4 days when I get back home, that post took way too long lol

Offline DamnDan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • The Insane One
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #122 on: Thu, 13 June 2013, 05:26:26 »
Hello GeekHackers :)

I found this forum after seeing a screenshot of a clack on a keyboard. Being a pearson who never heard of a mechanical boards before i tried searching more about clacks and what kind of keyboard do they fit (foolish past me thought it would fit my SK-8115 heheh). After lurking around for a while i read CPTBadAss post about AT101 and found AT101W on an auction in Poland dirt cheap NiB. This is how my story began with mechanical boards :) From screen of a clack to buying a totally Clack incompatibile keyboard :P Right now I am waiting for CM Storm to finally release a TKL board with browns on our market. I still do not own a Clack because for one they are hard to get, and when I find one they cost more than I can afford spending.

Do I deserve recieving a clack? Not really. Look at my post count, this will tell you that i have not much to add. I have abilities to create digital images though which i posted in T-shirt section a while ago, and made it free for use, modification and sale (if anyone wants to produce it please PM me and i will send you source files, I would be more than happy to see it in use, and I don't really care about profit from this ;))

Why do I even try? Ever since I found this forum I've been dreaming about acquiring one of the Clack skulls :) If you'll visit my deviant art you will notice how much I love drawing skulls (most of my artworks there are skull related). I am monitoring "Show your CC" thread just to see how great these look on keyboards, sight silently and move on dreaming about one for myself :)

What would I do with a CC? I would buy any MX keyboard with browns just to put it there, take it to work and be a happy little IT guy with a skull on his board :)

What can I give back to community? Not much actually, although I have skills in electronics I know too little about Keyboards to be useful for you guys. All I can give back are my artworks which I plan to make more, which are keyboard related for use in future T-shirt GB's, free for all to take and use while making shirts :).

I am already thankful for what I've recieved from this community, with opening me up to the new world of keyboards. You are one great community guys :)

Hope this post is not too long. If it is i am sorry and will try to snip it :)

Offline y0fate

• The Holy CBass.
« Reply #123 on: Thu, 13 June 2013, 05:30:31 »
I'm not in this for the clack (although it would never hurt :P), but I just wanted to let you know that I always see you helping others out, and now you're doing a clack giveaway? Even though I just revently joined, it's great to have people like you in a the community. Keep on doing what you're doing.  :D
« Last Edit: Thu, 13 June 2013, 05:33:13 by y0fate »
"No"- Greed

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #124 on: Thu, 13 June 2013, 06:55:05 »
Do I deserve recieving a clack? Not really. Look at my post count, this will tell you that i have not much to add. I have abilities to create digital images though which i posted in T-shirt section a while ago, and made it free for use, modification and sale (if anyone wants to produce it please PM me and i will send you source files, I would be more than happy to see it in use, and I don't really care about profit from this ;))

Really now? How very, very interesting! A graphic designer in our midst... I checked out your deviantart page and it's good, and you like retro stuff to boot. Help me put together a series of groupbuy-themed art files and I'll throw my support to your CC claim! Join me in the Living Geekhack Logo thread (link in my signature), please, and I can give you the specs for the art and we'll see what we can come up with!

(apologies for the threadjacking)
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline ITzNybble

• Formerly curro123083
  • Nibble or Nybble either way it sounds delicious!
« Reply #125 on: Thu, 13 June 2013, 15:34:03 »
Hello GeekHackers :)

I found this forum after seeing a screenshot of a clack on a keyboard. Being a pearson who never heard of a mechanical boards before i tried searching more about clacks and what kind of keyboard do they fit (foolish past me thought it would fit my SK-8115 heheh). After lurking around for a while i read CPTBadAss post about AT101 and found AT101W on an auction in Poland dirt cheap NiB. This is how my story began with mechanical boards :) From screen of a clack to buying a totally Clack incompatibile keyboard :P Right now I am waiting for CM Storm to finally release a TKL board with browns on our market. I still do not own a Clack because for one they are hard to get, and when I find one they cost more than I can afford spending.

Why do I even try? Ever since I found this forum I've been dreaming about acquiring one of the Clack skulls :) If you'll visit my deviant art you will notice how much I love drawing skulls (most of my artworks there are skull related). I am monitoring "Show your CC" thread just to see how great these look on keyboards, sight silently and move on dreaming about one for myself :)

What would I do with a CC? I would buy any MX keyboard with browns just to put it there, take it to work and be a happy little IT guy with a skull on his board :)

What can I give back to community? Not much actually, although I have skills in electronics I know too little about Keyboards to be useful for you guys. All I can give back are my artworks which I plan to make more, which are keyboard related for use in future T-shirt GB's, free for all to take and use while making shirts :).

I am already thankful for what I've recieved from this community, with opening me up to the new world of keyboards. You are one great community guys :)

Hope this post is not too long. If it is i am sorry and will try to snip it :)

There is always time to learn and use that newly found knowledge to give back to the community :) We all have to start somewhere.
WASD V1 Custom - MX Blue
Custom Miami QFR - MX Green
Handwired Redox-Manuform - Box Pink/Box Navy
KBD67 MKII PolyCarbonate - Gateron CJ

Offline Sniping

« Reply #126 on: Sun, 16 June 2013, 13:56:47 »
I was very fascinated by the concept of clacks from the time I started lurking around geekhack a little over half a year ago. Since then there were a couple of sales in the classified and 4grabs section, but unfortunately I wasn't able to get any clacks. I switched over to Topre from MX last month when I got my Leopold FC660C, which looks pretty bland with the stock keycaps. I'm just trying to find ways to make my keyboard look flashy, with Topre clacks and an aluminum case that WFD may or may not design. I haven't been on the forums for long at all so I'm sure that I'll have plenty of chances in the future to grab a couple of clacks for my beloved topre board  but as for now I'm clackless as well. I'm not expecting a clack out of this post but I thought that this would be a good time to share my story with everyone  ;)

Offline AGmurdercore

« Reply #127 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 12:28:32 »
Cmon guys enter this awesome giveaway, make Bunny happy with your entries he deserves it :P
What the hell am I even doing

Offline AGmurdercore

« Reply #128 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 12:39:22 »
So i have decided to give away one of the caps that i am painting in addition to the clack(s) that Bunny is giving away. So the guy(s) that is going to get the awesome CC from Bunny is also gonna receive one cap from me (i will cover shipping). The cap is gonna be similar to the awesome caps that Bunny is selling and giving away in the forums, but ofc not nearly as awesome as his (:P). Just for a reference here are some of my first tries in the cap painting http://imgur.com/a/e9IZb
What the hell am I even doing

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #129 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 12:41:18 »
Good guy AG stepping up and making moves!  :D  I wish I was good with memes. Someone post the one where the guy claps :P

Offline MrexD

• aka mrwoodyxd
« Reply #130 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 12:58:24 »
I'd love to win one of these guys. Mainly because I'm new to the scene and have no idea where they come from!
I've only just gotten into the Mechanical Keyboard scene. Everyone at work makes fun of me because i can't stop browsing both GH and the Subreddit over there. Nevermind, each to their own.
I've had 3 keyboards altogether. Started with the BW MX Blues because it was the only brand i really knew. I then bought a cheap 6gv2 for work because, well, they used rubber domes and there ain't no way i could deal with that. And then a friend of mine was selling a Noppoo Choc Mini with Mx Reds and holy crap, this is it.
I'm looking to purchase a poker II sometime in the future because I'm a sucker for the minimal boards and I have no idea what Topres are yet, so i won't be diving into a HHKB.
I purchased the WASD sampler pack purely for the multicoloured keycaps and i can't wait to broaden the customisation and personal touch the these damn addictive keyboards.
How do they do it to us!?!?
anyway, just thought I'd share my thoughts :) Look forward to getting into this community a bit more in the future. In the mean time, My name is Woody and i like Cherry mx Reds and Tiny keyboards. My friends at work make fun of me for being obsessed with these boards. Owning one of these keycaps would probably infuriate them even more (inside, i'm sure they'd all be jealous) and I'd be smug as hell in owning one :)
Pok3r MX CLears

Offline llovro

« Reply #131 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 13:32:09 »
Bunny is awesome. He gave me Far cry 3 blood dragon after I said that I would kill for it. His generosity is through the roof. Lets all hope that it's going to pay off. I really tried to get a clack in 420 sale and was extremely dissapointed when I didn't get anything. Well, I'm not going to get anything this time too, since my english is not really good and I'm not very convincing. I already see people write essays here, but oh well, it's worth a try.

Offline growler

« Reply #132 on: Sat, 20 July 2013, 18:57:51 »
This place is... unique!?

I bought my first keyboard (HH) 2 months back, and have slowly been falling down the rabbit hole looking into customising it. And here I am - registered not more than two hours ago!

There can't be many places in the Internet where you see this generosity to relative strangers. Good stuff.

For me, I've just ordered a second HH, they're great. It's for work and I'm in IT at a bank. (traders are mostly geeks really...)

What I like about getting a clack is that it is something money CAN'T buy! (well, not easily, anyway)

Sure Mr. Trader, you like my keyboard? You can get one yourself, no problem. Ahhh, the keycap, yeah, sorry, good luck finding one of those ;-)

EDIT: "Greed is good" -- Someone very greedy
« Last Edit: Sat, 20 July 2013, 21:26:23 by growler »
Don't just stare at it ...

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #133 on: Sat, 20 July 2013, 18:58:44 »
Did you ever receive mooses clack bunny? Don't tell me royal mail ****ed up again..
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #134 on: Thu, 22 August 2013, 15:46:58 »
Revived in light of hardcore white giveaway and it reminded me of this thread.

Did you pick a winner yet bunny? :D

Offline fydo

• Meow!
« Reply #135 on: Thu, 22 August 2013, 15:51:01 »
Wow, I just discovered this thread (I guess I should poke my head into off-topic more often, haha)

Is it too late to enter this? :)
CoolerMaster Quickfire Rapid | Ducky Shine II (White LED)

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
  •  Post Reporting Timeout
  • Who is that kmiller8 guy?
« Reply #136 on: Thu, 22 August 2013, 16:01:58 »
Did I win?

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #137 on: Thu, 22 August 2013, 16:05:14 »
Did you ever receive mooses clack bunny? Don't tell me royal mail ****ed up again..

I'm genuinely curious as well. I don't think I've seen any winners announced yet.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #138 on: Thu, 22 August 2013, 16:37:45 »
I forgot about this thread.  I was going to post when I got home from work that day, but totally forgot.
Since the OP has an open end date and it hasn't officially ended, I'll go ahead and post my submission.

I have never had a clack.  I don't even know if I've held a clack...I love the way they look, the idea behind them, but the money and scarcity is an issue for me.  I'd be honored to have a first clack, and I hope whoever wins this giveaway will appreciate what you're doing as much as they should.  You're a very kind person, giving one of these away.

Thanks for being so awesome, Bunny.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #139 on: Thu, 22 August 2013, 16:41:09 »
i totally did, and i have dispersed all but 1, still have 1 to give away but i had totally forgotten

ill add it to ekws giveaway

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #140 on: Thu, 22 August 2013, 16:51:57 »
oh yeah, the winners so far are curro and margo, who i met through this and he later went on to help me with miami