Author Topic: Clack Therapy  (Read 8659576 times)

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
Re: Clack Therapy
« Reply #16550 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 16:17:48 »
Demik is ded. This will be my last post here. Thank you.
RIP post count, see you when you get back

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #16551 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 16:18:33 »
Whoever bid that Clack up is a meanie.  :(  I wanted to keep bidding in 50 cent increments...  :'(

That may have been me, testing to see where he put his reserve, its quite high.

lol, no worries, I'm just *****ing.  :P  It is a rather high reserve though...  :eek:  I guess you can get away with that with Clacks, huh.

Nope, still a douche move.

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #16552 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 16:50:00 »
pls no

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #16553 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 18:36:30 »
Too much tacos?
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #16554 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 21:07:05 »
I'm headed to LA on Monday, so I emailed CC asking how I can help him. Will let you guys know if I hear back from him.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #16555 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 03:36:44 »
I'm headed to LA on Monday, so I emailed CC asking how I can help him. Will let you guys know if I hear back from him.
good guy Heedpantsnow!
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #16556 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 18:11:22 »
Warning to those buying clacks on eBay (if you care):

"I know a lot of people that are cloning keycap of CC and retaining the original logo, then sell it after market or at auction. This is those who suffer the most when I make and sell keycap clone, so you should be careful when buying keycap with original logo which is extremely easy to copy. Because the logo is not and will never be a sign to distinguish genuine products and clone products. After I said these thing, if you pay attention you will easily see them." - k3kc

http://roastpotatoes.github.io/interview/2015/08/05/k3kc-interview/

This should be moved to the fake clack thread btw, sorry.
« Last Edit: Wed, 05 August 2015, 18:14:04 by digi »

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #16557 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 18:20:05 »
What a joke... lulz.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #16558 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 18:26:41 »
I NEVER LOST FAITH CLACKMAN!

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #16559 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 18:45:05 »
What a joke... lulz.

Yup.

Also, why the **** would you interview K3?

Offline Spopepro

« Reply #16560 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 19:00:43 »
What a joke... lulz.

Yup.

Also, why the **** would you interview K3?

I think it's interesting, and some of the questions were direct and well put.  I don't believe that writing about something/someone you disagree with or don't like is always promotion.  This interview didn't exactly paint a flattering picture.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #16561 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 19:06:21 »

"I know a lot of people that are cloning keycap of CC and retaining the original logo, then sell it after market or at auction. This is those who suffer the most when I make and sell keycap clone, so you should be careful when buying keycap with original logo which is extremely easy to copy. Because the logo is not and will never be a sign to distinguish genuine products and clone products. After I said these thing, if you pay attention you will easily see them." - k3kc

I can't even understand what he's saying.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #16562 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 19:22:18 »
More

I think it's interesting, and some of the questions were direct and well put.  I don't believe that writing about something/someone you disagree with or don't like is always promotion.  This interview didn't exactly paint a flattering picture.

Interviewing him gives him legitimacy and attention, the last two things he needs.  Additionally, there is no commendation for the actions, merely a you decide waffling at the end.  It's like doing a serious interview with the Westboro Baptist Church abd staying, you knew, they do some bad things, but also make dine great points.  Maybe their points have done credence, but we'll let you decide.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #16563 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 19:27:21 »
More

Interviewing him gives him legitimacy and attention, the last two things he needs.  Additionally, there is no commendation for the actions, merely a you decide waffling at the end.  It's like doing a serious interview with the Westboro Baptist Church abd staying, you knew, they do some bad things, but also make dine great points.  Maybe their points have done credence, but we'll let you decide.

Don't know about you but I'm glad there's no commendation :confused:
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #16564 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 19:28:42 »

Yeah, it is a trait that is needed to be picked up, wasn't easy at first.

And as far as why would he be interviewed @nubbinator, because it is neat to see what the thought process he has going into it is and why he thinks it is right to do so. I enjoyed reading it because it gives insight as to why he is doing it.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #16565 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 19:38:45 »

And as far as why would he be interviewed @nubbinator, because it is neat to see what the thought process he has going into it is and why he thinks it is right to do so. I enjoyed reading it because it gives insight as to why he is doing it.

I thought we knew the reasons why before this interview took place?

I haven't even read the interview, but I just thought his intentions were made clear early on.

edit: eh, I guess you mean further reasoning actually

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #16566 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 19:40:16 »

I haven't even read the interview, but I just thought his intentions were made clear early on.
Then how come you said you couldn't even understand what he was saying?

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #16567 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 19:41:15 »

Then how come you said you couldn't even understand what he was saying?

I read the copy and pasted paragraph from digi. I never read the full interview.

Offline RoastPotatoes

• * Maker
    • RoastPotatoes Keyboard Blog
« Reply #16568 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 19:56:33 »
This was my motivation. I had also thought about this from an outsiders perspective. Someone who is not into the hobby. The fact that there is a keycap counterfitter could be considered interesting. Motivations of people are also interesting.
More

I don't think I should have concluded or commended anything. That's not really the point or what I wanted to do. Going in and painting him as an evil character was something I wanted to avoid. As I don't think that is how an interview should be conducted. Or at least how I wanted to conduct it.
I don't quite agree that this gives him legitimacy, but I can't deny it gives him exposure. Despite this, I don't see a huge spike in sales for the future.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #16569 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 20:01:54 »
I used the wrong word (I blame my phone), I meant criticized.  I really feel that there's no other conclusion that what he's doing is wrong, that you can't really interview him and give him any kind of credence.  You can let him dig his own grave, but leaving a "you decide" mentality when there is clear international law stating that he is engaging in illegal activity is not an appropriate conclusion to me.

You can paint him as a human being while still showing that what he does is ethically and legally wrong.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #16570 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 20:04:32 »
In order to make a keycap (or figure), it requires 3 steps: shaping, molding and casting. Just few people can handle all three jobs. As far as I know, there is now only CC can do it.

Dude's never heard of Binge, Punks, etc?  And apparently Bro hasn't sculpted his own caps?  :rolleyes:

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #16571 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 20:09:35 »
In order to make a keycap (or figure), it requires 3 steps: shaping, molding and casting. Just few people can handle all three jobs. As far as I know, there is now only CC can do it.

Dude's never heard of Binge, Punks, etc?  And apparently Bro hasn't sculpted his own caps?  :rolleyes:

Aww, I don't get any love?

Also, I guess that's an admission that K3 can't shape caps, only mold and cast.  I think his "wolf" proved that.
« Last Edit: Wed, 05 August 2015, 20:12:54 by nubbinator »

Offline RoastPotatoes

• * Maker
« Reply #16572 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 20:12:38 »
I used the wrong word (I blame my phone), I meant criticized.  I really feel that there's no other conclusion that what he's doing is wrong, that you can't really interview him and give him any kind of credence.  You can let him dig his own grave, but leaving a "you decide" mentality when there is clear international law stating that he is engaging in illegal activity is not an appropriate conclusion to me.

You can paint him as a human being while still showing that what he does is ethically and legally wrong.
That makes sense. On the other hand I think the "you decide" send off is the only way to end it. If the conclusion is definitive then it should not matter. If you take a further step backwards my opinion shouldn't matter.
Overall I am ok with what I wrote. I think I could have quite possibly been naive entering, but the discussion that followed has been enlightening. Again, did this need to take place? Not really. There has been drama in the past I just thought K3 would be interesting to hear from.

Offline Spopepro

« Reply #16573 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 20:13:03 »
Nubbs, I hear you man, and I respect your strong feelings. But clear law doesn't really apply. International copyright issues are anything but clear and there's definitely some east/west friction mixed in here and how different places view IP both ethically and legally.

And there's no place where someone copying crafts is on the same level as a nationally designated hate group.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #16574 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 20:15:16 »
At least he admits that he cannot design his own original keycaps, not that that excuses him from copying other people's designs.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #16575 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 20:20:26 »
More

That makes sense. On the other hand I think the "you decide" send off is the only way to end it. If the conclusion is definitive then it should not matter. If you take a further step backwards my opinion shouldn't matter.
Overall I am ok with what I wrote. I think I could have quite possibly been naive entering, but the discussion that followed has been enlightening. Again, did this need to take place? Not really. There has been drama in the past I just thought K3 would be interesting to hear from.

And that's the kind of thing that the Gawker network focuses on.  It's not what good news outlets should focus on.  There are plenty of interesting projects out there, we don't need drama being brought back up.

Nubbs, I hear you man, and I respect your strong feelings. But clear law doesn't really apply. International copyright issues are anything but clear and there's definitely some east/west friction mixed in here and how different places view IP both ethically and legally.

And there's no place where someone copying crafts is on the same level as a nationally designated hate group.

Alright, then how about this, it's like allowing Nike and Apple to have an interview about their shops that have had human rights violations, but saying that it's not illegal in that country and that, hey, it gets you cheap goods, so you decide if it's right or wrong.

International IP law is pretty clear on the issue.  If you want to go further though, you can ignore the fact that he sells domestically and look at the fact that he's selling and shipping to states with reciprocity with the US.  He is violating the IP and copyright laws in those countries even if he is not doing so in his home state.  There is no circumventing that it is illegal and unethical.  Those international laws are part of why he no longer makes Bros.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #16576 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 20:22:53 »
Anyway, shouldn't all this K3 discussion go in the fake clack thread?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #16577 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 20:41:58 »

Yes, of course.  It was a rather short list and someone was bound to be excluded.   :-[

You're the little "etc" there at the end.   :-*

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #16578 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 20:46:36 »

Yes, of course.  It was a rather short list and someone was bound to be excluded.   :-[

No Dolly V2 for you.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #16579 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 20:49:28 »

No Dolly V2 for you.

:'( :'( :'(

But I <3 Dolly

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #16580 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 21:23:28 »

No Dolly V2 for you.

:'( :'( :'(

But I <3 Dolly

Then why don't you marry her!

Offline R1N3

« Reply #16581 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 23:21:01 »

Yea man 420 legalize it... It's totally chill..

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #16582 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 03:01:47 »

No Dolly V2 for you.
:eek:
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #16583 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 07:42:11 »
More

Jesus just doesn't like gays, there hands are tied!

Except you took a stance by not taking a stance. You gave (intentionally or not) the possibility that he might be doing a good thing, when he openly admits to making money from copies of other peoples work.
« Last Edit: Thu, 06 August 2015, 07:49:27 by baldgye »

Offline RoastPotatoes

• * Maker
« Reply #16584 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 07:59:30 »
More

Except you took a stance by not taking a stance. You gave (intentionally or not) the possibility that he might be doing a good thing, when he openly admits to making money from copies of other peoples work.
I think that's ok.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #16585 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 08:11:05 »
More

I think that's ok.

Well I guess, Gawker awaits! ..unless your aiming for the holy grail of journalism that is the Daily Mail...

x-post with reddit;

K3;
"bought a skull keycap from CC, 2 skull keycaps from after-market"
"I clone skull keycap for myself because I cannot afford them"
« Last Edit: Thu, 06 August 2015, 08:23:10 by baldgye »

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #16586 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 08:29:17 »

Offline btctopre

« Reply #16587 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 11:25:40 »
Been a week since our digi gnome 33 update, anyone hear anything new since then? Moving apartments at the end of the month, which is where I updated my shipping address to (fortunately I can forward packages this time), so crossing my fingers packages finally start moving before then.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #16588 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 11:51:07 »
Ok I emails cc and heard back from him. He's doing a little better and appreciates the support, but things are still hard. He and Gnome33 have been sorting and prepping, shipping starts this week.

I'll post more from his email later cause I'm on mobile right now. 
I'm back.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #16589 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 11:53:34 »
Ok I emails cc and heard back from him. He's doing a little better and appreciates the support, but things are still hard. He and Gnome33 have been sorting and prepping, shipping starts this week.

Nice! That's good news =)

Offline calvinhousecat

« Reply #16590 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 11:55:02 »

The fact that hes actually replying emails is a good thing.  ;D Looking forward for this week

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #16591 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 12:05:09 »
this is good news, especially considering i never escalated my disputes within the time allotted.

hope cc pulls through...
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #16592 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 12:13:13 »
Well if he and Gnome33 are doing the work, and not just his Gnome, sounds like he's doing a lot better than before.

Glad to hear he's responsive.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #16593 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 12:22:17 »
Good to hear he has responded to someone, I got nothing since the gnome 33 email hopefully we start getting things shipped then.
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #16594 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 12:30:08 »
Well happy to see things seem to be getting better.  :)

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #16595 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 12:37:22 »
OK here's the relevant bit from his email:
"...Gnome33 is helping out (but it was much harder than G33 was expecting I think). Every order is accounted for now and G33 is going to continue helping with packaging and shipping. Things will start going out this week. I will get these out, I never had a doubt, I just had insanely unfortunate obstacles"....."for the next couple of weeks I will just be focusing on getting these out with help from G33 every chance I feel well and able enough to do it."

If you pray, please pray for him.  He's had so many hardships recently, but obviously is still keeping to his commitments.  As someone who deals with a chronic condition myself, I know how hard it can be and how oppressive the guilt is for things you committed to but can't do.

So let's try to be a little more hopeful on cc's behalf.  Maybe when he gets well enough he'll even come back here to hang out like the old days. :D
I'm back.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #16596 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 12:53:36 »
"...Gnome33 is helping out (but it was much harder than G33 was expecting I think). Every order is accounted for now and G33 is going to continue helping with packaging and shipping. Things will start going out this week. I will get these out, I never had a doubt, I just had insanely unfortunate obstacles"....."for the next couple of weeks I will just be focusing on getting these out with help from G33 every chance I feel well and able enough to do it."

If you pray, please pray for him.  He's had so many hardships recently, but obviously is still keeping to his commitments.  As someone who deals with a chronic condition myself, I know how hard it can be and how oppressive the guilt is for things you committed to but can't do.

So let's try to be a little more hopeful on cc's behalf.  Maybe when he gets well enough he'll even come back here to hang out like the old days. :D

Thanks for sharing that with us. :thumb:

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #16597 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 13:06:14 »

thank you based G33

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #16598 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 18:21:09 »

Great to hear CC is better enough to respond himself, this week is nearly over so I guess we'll be seeing activity in "Post your Clacks" rather than here soon which will be a pleasant change!  Will be nice to finally "meet" the guy who had so many of us glued to our screens for weeks on end when this is over, I'm sure he'll be back to feed off our happiness at finally getting our awesome caps once they're all sent out :)

I wonder who Gnome33 is though?  From the e-mail they're willing and able to help whenever CC is up to it, yet can't have much experience if they think this is hard.  As sales go this should be quite an easy one as there aren't even specific items per order, just a bucket of $50 and $65 caps and a couple of little piles of higher values...  Thanks Gnome33, whoever you may be!
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #16599 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 18:21:10 »

yay.. It's a great update! Thanks for sharing, heed. I am counting my blessings he has G33 to help sort it out!