Author Topic: Clack Therapy  (Read 8643671 times)

Offline TheBinary

Re: Clack Therapy
« Reply #4400 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 12:25:14 »
What I find amazing is that there are people who got in on the 4th sale but none came out to show photos of the Eagle or the skull. It's like, where are these people from?! They only appear during CC sale and then disappeared.

Unfortunately that's the way it goes with clack sales, tons of people dust off their GH usernames and then disappear again until the next sale :/

*cough* ...TheBinary... *cough*

Excuse me? I have no idea why you would bring up my name. I am very active and have more ongoing communication that I can even keep up with & reply to all the PM's on time.

I don't understand - why take a shot at me? Especially since you are incorrect. Just trolling or what man?

Offline TheBinary

« Reply #4401 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 12:29:13 »
What I find amazing is that there are people who got in on the 4th sale but none came out to show photos of the Eagle or the skull. It's like, where are these people from?! They only appear during CC sale and then disappeared.

Unfortunately that's the way it goes with clack sales, tons of people dust off their GH usernames and then disappear again until the next sale :/

Well, I see him online most of the time and he does show his Clack once a while. He's not like a total stranger.

Yeah he much prefers to communicate via PM and not post as much.

Thank you SpamRay & atlas3686. I don't post much in public threads, I am always taking to my friends and new people I meet on GH. Plus Belfong, thanks for mentioning:
Well, I see him online most of the time and he does show his Clack once a while. He's not like a total stranger. But I'd think you could even say a little more than that, you & I are in the middle of a dialog I am behind on but continuing as I type this. Thanks to all my Bros here on GH - you know who you are!  :thumb:

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #4402 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 12:33:34 »
The Binary is THE most communicative person I've met on this forum via PM. Period. Keep on doin' what you're doin'.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #4403 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 12:35:10 »
The Binary is THE most communicative person I've met on this forum via PM. Period. Keep on doin' what you're doin'.

Easily one of the most friendly I've spoken with as well.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline TheBinary

« Reply #4404 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 12:36:57 »

Well, I see him online most of the time and he does show his Clack once a while. He's not like a total stranger.

Ah, fair enough. :)

Ok thanks for understanding - I guess. It's true, I don't posy much publicly except for "What did you get in the mail" & sometimes"new Bro" & "new Clack" threads plus the classifiedssection. When I see someone I can help I PM them, it's just the way I operate. If this were serious I could pull a ton of people up that I am ALWAYS in communication with - GH has gone to my phone now even as I use another app to chat with my international friends. Plus Dustin and I keep an open dialog with every day. I'm only scratching the surface here.

Sorry but if it was a troll or you were making a disparaging remark, it is just so out of place that it was hard for me to conceive (why's jdcarpe saying this, and about me?). Sorry for the multiple replies but I was catching up on the thread. Thanks again to all my GH friends!  :)

Offline TheBinary

« Reply #4405 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 12:41:52 »

Easily one of the most friendly I've spoken with as well.

You both rock, cool & very kind guys! Plus I owe a favor to one of you  ;) I'm sure you know who you are!  :cool:

I just don't understand why I got attacked. I don't want to drudge up this issue if jd understands now - but its not like I have any enemies (that I am aware of). I just try to treat everyone I encounter the way I would want to be treated (especially when answering questions for folks, or helping them find something they are looking for).  :thumb:

Offline clickclack

• * Maker
  • Board Chow EXTRAORDINAIRE
« Reply #4406 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 12:45:28 »
No one else is going to say it? I will. That Eagle is tacky. I wouldn't buy that.
Thanks! =D
I think some got the gist and didn't want to seem redundant.
It's supposed to be an over the top farce. I dun gud den.
An eagle screaming FREEDOM doesn't really reside in the classy realm. It's fun to be tacky when it's on purpose.
One of the prototypes even shot fireworks into the users eyes! But honestly, I gotta draw the line somewhere.

pssst... Don't anger FREEDOM, he's already miffed I called him T compatible.
« Last Edit: Fri, 01 August 2014, 12:47:30 by clickclack »
862+ keyboards and counting!   R.I.P.ster          Vendor link ->Clack Factory

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #4407 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 12:46:53 »
No one else is going to say it? I will. That Eagle is tacky. I wouldn't buy that.
Thanks! =D
An eagle screaming FREEDOM doesn't really reside in the classy realm. It's fun to be tacky when it's on purpose.
One of the prototypes even shot fireworks into the users eyes! But honestly, I gotta draw the line somewhere.

I was actually really excited to have that on my HHKB =( haha
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #4408 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 12:48:38 »
Thanks! =D

I would gladly take tacky fireworks to the eye. I don't think you went far enough! Just one man's opinion. Nothing personal of course :).

....please don't send your eagles after me  :'(

Offline Xenderwind

« Reply #4409 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 12:51:38 »
Thanks! =D

I would gladly take tacky fireworks to the eye. I don't think you went far enough! Just one man's opinion. Nothing personal of course :).

Woah now.  It's hard to hit us asians in the eye with anything, let alone fireworks.  I know clack has some great craftmanship but that might be pushing it :p.
GON NS 87 62g clears, QFR 62g clears, Pure 65g blues, HHKB Pro II

Offline t2russo

« Reply #4410 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 12:52:21 »
I'm disappointed the whole eagle doesn't glow RWB.  Personally it's a bit too understated for my taste.

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #4411 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 12:52:31 »
Thanks! =D

The craftsmanship on that cap is astounding. I'd be honored to have it on my keyboard.  :thumb:
I'm just hoping I get a clack from the man himself.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #4412 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 12:57:34 »
Thanks! =D

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4413 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 13:01:24 »
LOL

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #4414 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 13:04:33 »

Ok thanks for understanding - I guess. It's true, I don't posy much publicly except for "What did you get in the mail" & sometimes"new Bro" & "new Clack" threads plus the classifiedssection. When I see someone I can help I PM them, it's just the way I operate. If this were serious I could pull a ton of people up that I am ALWAYS in communication with - GH has gone to my phone now even as I use another app to chat with my international friends. Plus Dustin and I keep an open dialog with every day. I'm only scratching the surface here.

Sorry but if it was a troll or you were making a disparaging remark, it is just so out of place that it was hard for me to conceive (why's jdcarpe saying this, and about me?). Sorry for the multiple replies but I was catching up on the thread. Thanks again to all my GH friends!  :)

You're the man! I talk to TheBinary all the time!  :cool: very awesome dude!

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #4415 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 13:09:13 »
well, re-sent my message even though I'm sure I won't get in. Worth a shot either way.

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4416 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 13:11:55 »
You miss out on every sale you don't try to get in on!

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #4417 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 13:12:06 »
I'm disappointed the whole eagle doesn't glow RWB.  Personally it's a bit too understated for my taste.

And it should play music!  Born in the USA.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #4418 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 13:13:20 »
well, re-sent my message even though I'm sure I won't get in. Worth a shot either way.

I think everyone is sure they won't get in until they actually get an email. Always worth a shot.  :thumb:

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4419 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 13:13:52 »
It should play the America F**K YEA video in the eye..

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #4420 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 13:17:55 »

You're tacky and I hate you!

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #4421 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 13:19:06 »

Fine! You can't sit with us anymore!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #4422 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 13:20:31 »

And it should play music!  Born in the USA.

It should play the America F**K YEA video in the eye..

Haha hell yeah.. I vote for motionless in white AMERICA. :P

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #4423 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 13:22:02 »

Classic Fancy Pants

KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #4424 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 13:23:26 »

Classic Fancy Pants

Show Image

I knew you would get it!

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4425 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 13:28:46 »

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #4426 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 13:37:50 »
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
« Reply #4427 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 13:46:44 »
I will not check my email every 3 minutes.   I will not check my email every 3 minutes.  I will not check my email every 3 minutes .....   ;D ;D

Offline neunelfer

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #4428 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 13:49:27 »

Odd, we were having a conversation sending a few PMs back and forth and discussing a potential trade. You ended up never responding to me and even ignored my follow up.

Offline Ceedog

• sup.
« Reply #4429 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 14:10:44 »
Just resent my order... more nervous now than I was originally!  :eek:
GODLIKE SmallFry in progress.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #4430 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 14:13:40 »
I just read the last 4grabs update, and it says resubmit your entry based on the correct option.

If we didn't choose one of the ones that were mixed up we shouldn't have to resubmit our entry should we?
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline GypsyDanger

« Reply #4431 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 14:17:34 »
I just read the last 4grabs update, and it says resubmit your entry based on the correct option.

If we didn't choose one of the ones that were mixed up we shouldn't have to resubmit our entry should we?
It doesn't seem like it, no.

Offline Beca

• what am i doing with my life
« Reply #4432 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 14:19:47 »
i know that feeling :(

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #4433 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 14:24:33 »

Wouldn't hurt to resend it, but that's up to you

Offline Lu_e

« Reply #4434 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 14:28:10 »
I did  :-[ ? It says "those who entered/ordered last night" so that sounds to me like everyone.

Hoping for F2 red
« Last Edit: Fri, 01 August 2014, 14:35:01 by Lu_e »

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #4435 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 14:38:12 »
I did  :-[ ? It says "those who entered/ordered last night" so that sounds to me like everyone.

Hoping for F2 red

Sounds good to me, I'm calling dibs on the Veteran  :D
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #4436 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 14:40:14 »
Hoping for F2 red

You and me both  :thumb:
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #4437 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 14:47:16 »

I would shoot him a quick email saying you're keeping your order as-is.  This way he knows not to wait or ping you to see if you're going to resubmit any changes.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline mindoculus

« Reply #4438 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 15:41:53 »
What does 't-compatible' mean ?

Not that I will end up with any, but T means MX-compatible ?

Offline Beca

• what am i doing with my life
« Reply #4439 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 15:42:56 »

T is topre compatible.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #4440 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 15:43:34 »

T = Topre. :)
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline terrpn

• Alpha Geezer
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • - Buy Vintage -
« Reply #4441 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 15:52:59 »
am hopeful for anything :thumb:
More

Luga G80-1865/MX Reds + Dolch G80-1813/MX Blues + G80-3700HQAUS + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Browns Thick PBT + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Clears Thick PBT +  QFR TKL/Ghetto Greens + Cherry G80-1800/MX Blues + IBM Model M SSK Bolt Modded + IBM Model M + IBM Model F + IBM AT F + Cherry G80-1000 (HAD)/MX Vintage Blacks + Razer BWU/MX Blues + Leading Edge DC2214/Blue Alps + Compaq MX11800/Browns + Chicony 5181/Monterey Blues + Chicony 5161/MX Black Cherry Clone + Focus 2001/White Alps + Chicony 5191/White Futabas + Olivetti ANK27-101 + Dell (Old Logo) AT101/Black Alps + NMB RT8255C+/Black Space Invaders + Unitek K260/Green Alps + Apple M0116/Orange Alps + AEK II M3501/Cream Alps + AEK M0115/Orange Alps + NEC  APC412/Blue Sliders + NEC APC410/Blue Sliders + Omnikey /White Alps + Wang/Yellow Alps (Omrons) + Laser/White SMK + Fame/Blue Aruz + AEK II M3501/Salmon Alps + Zenith ZKB-2R/Green Alps + Wang 724/Orange Alps + DK1087/Green Alps + Zenith ZKB-2/Yellow Alps + Dell Old Logo AT101/Salmon-Pink Alps + Leading Edge AK1012/White SMK's + Magitronic SK-1030/White (Linear) Futaba's + Packard Bell/White (Clicky) Futaba's + Datacomp DFK101/White  Alps + SGI AT101/Dampened White Alps + NMB AQ6RT-72511/Grey Space Invaders (Hi-Tek) + Datacomp/Blue Alps + Phillips 2812/White Space Invaders (Linear) + Dah Yang K251/Vintage MX Blues + Chicony 5161/DS Caps/Vintage MX Blue + Archie-NMB AQ659ZRT-725/Black Space Invader (Tactile) + IBM Model M 71G4644 (RD) Bolt Modded with Soarers Converter + IBM Model M Silver Label 1390131 + Cherry G80-1501/Vintage MX Clears + Focus FK8000/Linear Futabas + Gateway 2000 Anykey Programmable/Maxi-Switch + Dell GY13PVAT101/Dye Sub Caps/Salmon Alps + Chicony 5161/White Alps + AST K0B101/Slider over RD + Qtronix QX-32H + Everex/NMB RT8255CW+ Black Space Invaders-Split Erase + Tandon/NMB AQ659ZRT-101A/Beige Space Invaders + Cherry G80-11903 MNRUS/MX Blacks + Apple IIGS A9M0330/SMK Whites + WYSE PCE/MX Blacks + Chicony 5160AXT/Clicky Futaba + Cherry G80-0528/Vintage MX Blacks + Dell AT101/Linear (Modded) Black Alps+Topre 55g

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #4442 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 15:55:54 »
am hopeful for anything :thumb:

Totally.  Would love to have pretty much any of them.  I even signed up for Topre's, but I don't have a Topre.  Guess I will cross that bridge if I get there.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #4443 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 16:02:51 »
So, correct me if I'm wrong, but he's taking the time stamps of the emails last night, but the resubmitted orders of today?
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #4444 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 16:04:52 »
So, correct me if I'm wrong, but he's taking the time stamps of the emails last night, but the resubmitted orders of today?

Can I take your order please?

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #4445 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 16:07:29 »

Can I take your order please?

extra cheese on everything pls
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #4446 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 16:08:51 »

That's what it seems like, but also seems like it would be a ton of work!
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline asassdsd

• Call me "Jelly"
« Reply #4447 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 16:17:26 »
Michaelangelo on steroids that Eagle is a piece of art.
This isn't an alternative or troll account, I've been using this username for at least 10 years. Try typing it, is so fast and easy!

Recently acquired: Leopold fc660c with PBT   Currently: Bro-less    Clack-less    Mummy-less
I am currently at : Santa Cruz, CA

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4448 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 16:31:45 »
Time for some good old fashioned superstition.

We are all waiting on e-mails right? and the what-did-you-get-in-the-mail-today thread is at page 777. COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT. You guys should post with me for good luck...limited spots available obviously.

Can I just post so that I can be on page 777? Need that extra luck for clacks today man.

Anyway, I got a nice replacement monitor in yesterday, looks exactly like before, but with perfect pixels yay.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #4449 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 16:40:23 »
If a tree falls next to CC, does it make a sound?