Author Topic: Clack Therapy  (Read 8645072 times)

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
Re: Clack Therapy
« Reply #5750 on: Sun, 02 November 2014, 18:11:34 »
god dam we have people signing up every hour and people signing up just to resale

this s*** is getting my hopes down.

Should I just stop thinking about it and have a drink?   :'( :'(

You seek answers.  But, all that I can say about a Clack sale is not a Clack sale.  Clacks are as they are.  What is the sound of one Clack clapping?  Meditate on this.  When you know the answer, you will be ready.  When you are ready, you will know the way.  The way is to see without seeing, to hear without hearing, and to Clack without Clacking.
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #5751 on: Sun, 02 November 2014, 18:11:51 »
god dam we have people signing up every hour and people signing up just to resale

pour yourself some neat whiskey and relaaax
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #5752 on: Sun, 02 November 2014, 18:15:32 »

This thread is called Therapy for a reason.
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #5753 on: Sun, 02 November 2014, 18:36:48 »

pour yourself some neat whiskey and relaaax
Already on it i'll drink my self to sleep and hope for the best.

This thread is called Therapy for a reason.

You seek answers.  But, all that I can say about a Clack sale is not a Clack sale.  Clacks are as they are.  What is the sound of one Clack clapping?  Meditate on this.  When you know the answer, you will be ready.  When you are ready, you will know the way.  The way is to see without seeing, to hear without hearing, and to Clack without Clacking.
I feel like a new man reading this. I will remember to tell my family I love them.

Easy for all you guys to say since you have clacks already :rolleyes:
I was a huge major kidrobot vinyl figures collector and aiming for the rare stuff was hard. I'm certain clacks are the same or maybe even worse.
« Last Edit: Sun, 02 November 2014, 18:39:52 by appleonama »

Offline osman99

• follow the smoke to the riff filled land
« Reply #5754 on: Sun, 02 November 2014, 18:41:49 »
I was a huge major kidrobot vinyl figures collector and aiming for the rare stuff was hard. I'm certain clacks are the same or maybe even worse.
I still have my dunnys and my munnys and my autographed fatcaps kirrobot is awesome although I can't afford to keep buying them

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #5755 on: Sun, 02 November 2014, 18:48:51 »
I still have my dunnys and my munnys and my autographed fatcaps kirrobot is awesome although I can't afford to keep buying them

nice, what was the rarest dunny you unboxed?

mine was from 2010 series kozik chase golden apples

Offline osman99

« Reply #5756 on: Sun, 02 November 2014, 18:53:42 »

I think at one point I opened a kastup or possibly a mustard dunny but my fav will always be my sket 1 paintcan that he hand signed for me. Also the golden apple is awesome, I think one of my friends got like 8 green apples before abandoning all hope for his wallet. But he bought a jd40 so he is still broke ;)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #5757 on: Sun, 02 November 2014, 19:07:09 »
Hate raffles. No thrill, no skill, completely out of your control. I already know I have bad luck I don't need a raffle to reinforce that notion. Much prefer to make my own luck  :cool:

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #5758 on: Sun, 02 November 2014, 19:09:14 »
Hate raffles. No thrill, no skill, completely out of your control. I already know I have bad luck I don't need a raffle to reinforce that notion. Much prefer to make my own luck  :cool:

says the guy who has spumoni
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline osman99

« Reply #5759 on: Sun, 02 November 2014, 19:10:47 »

How about you raffle spumoni? You can win it back or share the spumoni love

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #5760 on: Sun, 02 November 2014, 19:12:39 »

See, that was all skill right there though! I entered my guess like 2 hours after he posted the contest

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #5761 on: Sun, 02 November 2014, 19:17:19 »

The Clack that can be expressed is not the true Clack.

-Tao Te Clack
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #5762 on: Sun, 02 November 2014, 19:44:53 »

I wish. I think I'm 0/7 in Clack sales at this point. Its seriously the last thing I need for my keyboard collection to feel complete.
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #5763 on: Sun, 02 November 2014, 19:58:09 »

You're the best eth0s..  :)

Offline Firebolt1914

• POM Overlord
« Reply #5764 on: Sun, 02 November 2014, 20:07:46 »
Has the raffles been announced yet? If not, reporting in early for therapy  :blank:

Offline Xowie

• On Sabbatical
« Reply #5765 on: Sun, 02 November 2014, 20:15:00 »
Bed time, hopefully I wake up tomorrow to many winning emails  ;D

Good luck all!
RETIRED

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #5766 on: Sun, 02 November 2014, 20:30:05 »

I think at one point I opened a kastup or possibly a mustard dunny but my fav will always be my sket 1 paintcan that he hand signed for me. Also the golden apple is awesome, I think one of my friends got like 8 green apples before abandoning all hope for his wallet. But he bought a jd40 so he is still broke ;)

thas cool always wanted a mustard dunny.
I opened it at the store too and this guy offered me about 500$ at the moment. I think i should've taken it lol since I don't collect anymore

Offline Glenn315

• Hey
« Reply #5767 on: Sun, 02 November 2014, 20:33:06 »
I hope I actually win so much that I can't afford it, but I doubt it..  :-[

Offline Telephasic

« Reply #5768 on: Sun, 02 November 2014, 20:37:38 »
This is my first raffle. I was a little worried at first that I registered for too many Clacks. Then I find this thread.  :p

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #5769 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 00:23:36 »

I wouldn't call them dunnys if I were you ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #5770 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 01:58:49 »
1 minute until the end of the sale!  :-\

Offline Distilled

« Reply #5771 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 02:12:12 »
All over now. Everything is now crossed. Although if I have enough luck to win one of these, should really enter the lottery this week as well.

Offline connorelsea

• * Maker
  • Java programming and fancy key caps!
    • Elsea Labs
« Reply #5772 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 03:11:10 »
Headed to bed after a late  (3:11 AM where I am) night of programming assignments and am lit journals. Hopefully I'll wake up and be a winner. Good luck to everyone else!

Elsea Keys - Artisan key caps, keyboards, custom painting - Click any image to purchase or view

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #5773 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 03:42:49 »
anyone got in?
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline Sniping

« Reply #5774 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 03:44:20 »
From what I remember from the raffles last year, everyone will have to wait a few days before we get results in. Don't expect a fast turnaround.

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #5775 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 03:56:46 »
From what I remember from the raffles last year, everyone will have to wait a few days before we get results in. Don't expect a fast turnaround.

Hope they're faster this time. I can't wait... :D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #5776 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 04:49:25 »
Good luck everyone!

And see you in therapy if not.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #5777 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 05:39:13 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 01 September 2015, 09:19:36 by esoomenona »

Offline Distilled

« Reply #5778 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 05:44:08 »
Won one of each! WOOooOoOoooOoOo

Won two of each!

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #5779 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 05:51:05 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 01 September 2015, 09:19:22 by esoomenona »

Offline Firebolt1914

• POM Overlord
« Reply #5780 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 06:02:06 »
Did you guys get an email?

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
    • Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club <3
« Reply #5781 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 06:12:40 »
Did you guys get an email?

Ting ting.............

j/k

Offline Distilled

« Reply #5782 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 06:18:47 »
Won one of each! WOOooOoOoooOoOo

Won two of each!

You want to trade? All of mine for all of yours, plus some cash on your side.

Awesome deal! How about 1 million monopolies?

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #5783 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 06:50:48 »
I WON THEM ALL (in my dreams)

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #5784 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 06:58:33 »
Haha I read nubbinator and Distilled's post too quickly, you had me worried there for a second guys :P
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #5785 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 07:39:34 »
Hmm, forgot about this. Damn it why'd you have to remind me :p?
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #5786 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 07:51:11 »
Nothing yet.

Offline Xowie

• On Sabbatical
« Reply #5787 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 07:56:41 »
time to irrationally check my email every minute today.
RETIRED

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #5788 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 08:11:52 »
I'm going to go try to do something productive and try to NOT check my email compulsively all day. From history I'd say the earliest emails would go out is tonight. But I'd be happy if I was wrong.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #5789 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 08:22:53 »

Checking this thread works better.
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #5790 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 08:26:09 »

Checking this thread works better.

I know. I'm still here.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #5791 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 08:29:43 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 01 September 2015, 09:19:08 by esoomenona »

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #5792 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 08:32:43 »
You guys aren't checking your emails? I just got 12 more winner emails. God, so many clacks.
You should burn them all and make everyone go crazy

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
    • Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club <3
« Reply #5793 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 08:32:52 »
You guys aren't checking your emails? I just got 12 more winner emails. God, so many clacks.

Wow, very lucky guys. :haha:

Offline pmh1410

« Reply #5794 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 08:35:39 »
Still failed >.<
Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club

Keyboards Collection: Powered by OTD
TKL: 360C Hyper Silver, Cheat B/R/B
Mini: 356mini Red, Duck Poker + 38GT.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #5795 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 08:36:09 »

Wow, very lucky guys. :haha:
Why are you still here?

edit: the same goes for you
Still failed >.<

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #5796 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 08:45:17 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 01 September 2015, 09:18:03 by esoomenona »

Offline Motan22

« Reply #5797 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 08:50:37 »
I just got three more. The last one said that it was the final winner. Good luck to all those who won!

:D

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #5798 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 08:51:37 »

I just got three more. The last one said that it was the final winner. Good luck to all those who won!
You must be cheating using multiple accounts. I call for a ban!! :p :p :p

Offline Motan22

« Reply #5799 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 08:55:01 »
This place desperately needed a bit of tongue in cheek. Sometimes the artisan cap threads get way too serious and tense around sale times.   :)