Author Topic: Which and where to get in Latin America?  (Read 754 times)

Offline Kampeki

Which and where to get in Latin America?
« on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 20:37:59 »
Hi everyone, I've recently discovered the "truth" about keyboards and want to get a new one with MX Browns ( Even though my Blackwidow with blues has been with me for 2.5 years with no problems )

I don't know though which one I should buy, I liked the Ducky Shine 3, Leopold FC700R and some Filcos( but I believe they're too expensive to not come with stock PBT caps ). Backlight is a good thing, and duckys are fairly easy to find in the US, but I can't find the Leopold anywhere outside Korea right now, anyone would know why and where I could find one ( Graphite )?

I'm from Brazil, and importing can be quite hard here, since import tax is around 80%. Declaring a lower value can work, but it's not guaranteed, it would be easier to buy from a nearby country, or even somewhere overseas that could send to Peru, since I have some friends that go there often.
Later this year a friend of mine will be going to the US as well, and if I don't manage to find a better solution I'll wait and buy a Shine 3.

Thank You!

Offline agodinhost

• Soylent green is people ...
    • Dr Ian O Xaman
Re: Which and where to get in Latin America?
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 22:43:14 »
Cara, é caro mesmo.
Eu sugiro que vc fique de olho no site massdrop, nos group buys que se formam por aqui de vez em qdo e, se vc tem acesso, direto lá de fora sempre é mais em conta.

IHO.
my 5 cents.

by the way: welcome!
Building one square I2C keyboard with those 1200 switches (thanks JDCarpe)
GH60 |GH60-Alps |GH60-BT |GHPad/GHPad Alps |GH60-Case |Alps TKL |EL Wire |OS Controller, Round 2 |My Custom Keyboard |WTT/WTB