Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4248991 times)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #1100 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 23:12:45 »
Will it float and Jack Hanna's animals are the only reason I really watched Letterman. I haven't seen either in a good while. Also, Leno is gone.

To be fair, Leno's never really been that great. He's meant for folks of a certain advanced age.

I'm 17 and have always liked Jay Leno.

Are you sure you're only 17?  I've never found Leno to be funny.  Letterman isn't great, but he was always way funnier than Leno. Leno just had cars and a massive chin.

Offline Senthura

• Your Doom
« Reply #1101 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 20:37:14 »
Will it float and Jack Hanna's animals are the only reason I really watched Letterman. I haven't seen either in a good while. Also, Leno is gone.

To be fair, Leno's never really been that great. He's meant for folks of a certain advanced age.

Are you sure you're only 17?  I've never found Leno to be funny.  Letterman isn't great, but he was always way funnier than Leno. Leno just had cars and a massive chin.

I know how old I am. I just really thought Leno was funny. My IQ is 135 and I'm a lot more mature than my peers however. I guess I'm just strange.
Ducky Shine 3 TKL Blue switch & Green backlight

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1102 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 20:42:40 »

I know how old I am. I just really thought Leno was funny. My IQ is 135 and I'm a lot more mature than my peers however. I guess I'm just strange.

I do not believe that a high IQ correlates with enjoying Leno.  ;)

Honestly, none of those guys are funny IMO.  I've always enjoyed Craig Ferguson because I love his crazy antics and the way he interacts with the guests.  But other than that, never been a fan of late night comedy hosts.  :|

Offline Hitcha

« Reply #1103 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 22:16:31 »
School is back in session.
Full Metal Poker II - http://imgur.com/a/xK2Uv

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1104 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 23:06:51 »

I do not believe that a high IQ correlates with enjoying Leno.  ;)

Honestly, none of those guys are funny IMO.  I've always enjoyed Craig Ferguson because I love his crazy antics and the way he interacts with the guests.  But other than that, never been a fan of late night comedy hosts.  :|

It definitely doesn't...not that IQ really means anything as it is.  I know people with high IQs who are absolute idiots and people with mid-range IQs who have brilliant ideas and insight into things.

Late night comedy appeals to the masses, which means that it plays to the lowest common denominator.  Just like some people love Coldplay and U2, so too do some people love late night comedy for the same reason.  I just know a lot more older people who like that generic lowest common denominator humor.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1105 on: Sun, 24 August 2014, 02:04:32 »
It's bothering me that my CC collection hasn't increased for a long time.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #1106 on: Sun, 24 August 2014, 02:43:27 »

It's bothering me that my CC collection hasn't increased for a long time.

^^ this

Offline Flamingchook

• There are no dumb questions, only forbidden ones.
« Reply #1107 on: Sun, 24 August 2014, 02:56:40 »
It's bothering me that it took me 2 and a half months to notice this:

75467-0

Like, how? really?
MX: Filco Majestouch Metalic Blue 104-key w/ MX Brown, JD40 w/ MX Green, ErgoDox w/ MX Blue, GHPad w/ MX Blue. Topre: Realforce 87U 45g. BS: IBM Model M 52G9700 29-OCT-93
Soon™: GH60 w/ 62g MX Clear, [CTRL]ALT 60 w/ MX Green

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1108 on: Sun, 24 August 2014, 03:14:43 »

It's bothering me that it took me 2 and a half months to notice this:

(Attachment Link)

Like, how? really?
make it your profile pic rofl
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline GypsyDanger

« Reply #1109 on: Sun, 24 August 2014, 06:21:57 »
I gotta say that I'm pretty annoyed over not being able to get my archer to lvl 15 in final fantasy 14.
It's hard to find parties and fighting alone gets me killed 6 or of 10 times..=__=

Offline Lingj

« Reply #1110 on: Sun, 24 August 2014, 19:25:47 »
Going to have to be paying about $1500 for my tuition when I expected to pay only $500..

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1111 on: Sun, 24 August 2014, 19:26:53 »
KILL PEOPLE BURN **** **** SCHOOL
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1112 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 01:05:03 »

do you wanna like listen to some music and talk about it
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #1113 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 01:24:28 »

r u even radical
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1114 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 01:38:59 »

r u even radical
ye
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline iri

« Reply #1115 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 13:59:20 »
tons of information going through my head. i am ****ing exhausted.

delayed payments. it looks like i need a credit card as a backup.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1116 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 18:17:13 »
not a single ****ing wanker invited me to a T3 exterminate
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Kraksx

« Reply #1117 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 18:52:56 »
Not necessarily annoyed but worried. I don't really do much anymore. Most days I come home and sit on my computer the rest of the night. Yes I occasionally hang out with friends and play sports and whatnot but I feel like I should be doing more. I just don't really do much anymore

Poker II

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1118 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 18:56:41 »
Not necessarily annoyed but worried. I don't really do much anymore. Most days I come home and sit on my computer the rest of the night. Yes I occasionally hang out with friends and play sports and whatnot but I feel like I should be doing more. I just don't really do much anymore

buy a bike.

either a motorcycle or a regular bicycle. you're going to have fun with either.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1119 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 20:14:03 »
That I have lost everything on my BlackBerry twice now. Starting from scratch today on a new device. Wish me luck.

Offline Senthura

• Your Doom
« Reply #1120 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 01:12:18 »
So… the new assistant principal is my former physics teacher. I'm actually 99.99999% sure she hates me. It's because I'm a smartass. Worse… new counselor. I don't feel like being called to the office to explain my weirdness again. It's coming though. Ick. Just wanna barricade myself at home and not leave for a long time.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #1121 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 02:10:49 »
That I have lost everything on my BlackBerry twice now. Starting from scratch today on a new device. Wish me luck.
Ouch. Not exactly the same but I'm having to move to a Mac environment at my new job, I'm comfortable on them but I'm going to have to find replacements for a lot of programs.

First world problems I guess, considering I'm moving from a $600 Lenovo with an i3 to an Macbook Pro with an i7 I should be kissing the ground they walk on.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1122 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 04:40:48 »

buy a bike.

either a motorcycle or a regular bicycle. you're going to have fun with either.
qft, bikes are fun
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1123 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 04:41:40 »

So… the new assistant principal is my former physics teacher. I'm actually 99.99999% sure she hates me. It's because I'm a smartass. Worse… new counselor. I don't feel like being called to the office to explain my weirdness again. It's coming though. Ick. Just wanna barricade myself at home and not leave for a long time.
let's start a school h8r club
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline osi

« Reply #1124 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 09:26:18 »
Fish for lunch in a shared office environment should be banned

uuhhgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

edit : typo
« Last Edit: Wed, 27 August 2014, 12:19:26 by osi »

Offline Flamingchook

• There are no dumb questions, only forbidden ones.
« Reply #1125 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 09:32:35 »
Fish for luch in a shared office environment should be banned

uuhhgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

When someone cracks a can of tuna I leave the room. It's disgusting.
MX: Filco Majestouch Metalic Blue 104-key w/ MX Brown, JD40 w/ MX Green, ErgoDox w/ MX Blue, GHPad w/ MX Blue. Topre: Realforce 87U 45g. BS: IBM Model M 52G9700 29-OCT-93
Soon™: GH60 w/ 62g MX Clear, [CTRL]ALT 60 w/ MX Green

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1126 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 09:45:15 »
Ouch. Not exactly the same but I'm having to move to a Mac environment at my new job, I'm comfortable on them but I'm going to have to find replacements for a lot of programs.

First world problems I guess, considering I'm moving from a $600 Lenovo with an i3 to an Macbook Pro with an i7 I should be kissing the ground they walk on.
I run a mac as my main machine. PM me if you have questions and I will help you out.

For an editor, get sublime text, it is pretty awesome.

Offline kittykatmax

« Reply #1127 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 13:44:30 »
Internet access has been problematic for going on 5 weeks.  Mediacom is here again trying to find the issue,  when I'm pretty sure it's between here and there.....
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1128 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 15:28:48 »
USPS has taken a week to get two outbound international packages from Memphis, TN to Miami, FL......normally all my stuff is routed through Chicago, IL and immediately departs for the outward station.

Offline osi

« Reply #1129 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 15:31:45 »
USPS has taken a week to get two outbound international packages from Memphis, TN to Miami, FL......normally all my stuff is routed through Chicago, IL and immediately departs for the outward station.

Don't forget that Monday will be a holiday. :D :D

Offline osi

« Reply #1130 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 09:12:35 »
My kid got me sick. Yay

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #1131 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 13:22:58 »
My kid got me sick. Yay

At least it's a long weekend!

Offline osi

« Reply #1132 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 13:28:07 »
Just realized I only have my hhkb left.  Guess it is time for some topre gaming!

The best kind of gaming! :p
i've been playing on my 55g, and it's pretty best time ever

Well, I have found out that I can't crouch like I used it...

My kid got me sick. Yay

At least it's a long weekend!

I wish! ;)

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1133 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 13:28:32 »
Getting all crap when I open CS cases :(

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #1134 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 14:17:47 »
Getting all crap when I open CS cases :(
i feel u dawg
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline mauri

« Reply #1135 on: Sun, 31 August 2014, 07:02:59 »
Woke up to a mini seizure or some ****, ears ringing, barely could see anything but white. Good times.
I AM BABAR KING OF THE ELEPHANTS

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1136 on: Sun, 31 August 2014, 17:18:01 »
Woke up to a mini seizure or some ****, ears ringing, barely could see anything but white. Good times.
You should do less drugs. :P

Seriously though, I hope you are doing alright.

Offline mauri

« Reply #1137 on: Mon, 01 September 2014, 13:35:23 »
You should do less drugs. :P

Seriously though, I hope you are doing alright.

It was the worst feeling I've ever had and it lasted for a good few minutes. Started to feel better when I had some juice. Weird ****.
I AM BABAR KING OF THE ELEPHANTS

Offline Solo

• Unreal
« Reply #1138 on: Mon, 01 September 2014, 13:48:52 »
Writer's block bothers me because it usually comes in the most critical of times.

Offline osi

« Reply #1139 on: Mon, 01 September 2014, 13:56:18 »
Writer's block bothers me because it usually comes in the most critical of times.

It was the butler with the lead pipe in the kitchen

Offline Senthura

• Your Doom
« Reply #1140 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 09:03:30 »

I empathize. The same issue exists with me and an essay due tomorrow that isn't started. I don't know where to begin.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1141 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 15:37:18 »
just spent $850 on tires  :-\

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1142 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 15:41:10 »

Yeowch. On what car? I have to get some new ones and get my tires aligned but I only have a Mk2 Golf and the tires are super skinny :P

I am bothered by Rupert ****ing Murdoch. I can't watch any NFL games through NFL Gamepass that are being broadcast on a Sunday by Sky. Even after I've moved away from paying for anything owned by him, he still manages to screw me over.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1143 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 15:42:49 »

Yeowch. On what car? I have to get some new ones and get my tires aligned but I only have a Mk2 Golf and the tires are super skinny :p

I am bothered by Rupert ****ing Murdoch. I can't watch any NFL games through NFL Gamepass that are being broadcast on a Sunday by Sky. Even after I've moved away from paying for anything owned by him, he still manages to screw me over.

mini-van  :-[

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #1144 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 17:14:05 »
working for a fortune 500 company and hate it, seriously considering scraping by and being free...
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1145 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 17:14:51 »
working for a fortune 500 company and hate it, seriously considering scraping by and being free...
it's probably all that extra money. just send that my way
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #1146 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 17:18:20 »
It's nice, but the ****ing scum I work for... ugh.
I've been hording keyboard and other numerous hobby crap too.

About to liberate it all and enjoy a much simpler life.
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1147 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 18:36:06 »

luckily enough for me, I would never really require a huge source of income, I don't want a big house, don't need a nice car, don't really care for traveling, just as long as I have a solid computer and food I'm fine
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline iri

« Reply #1148 on: Wed, 03 September 2014, 00:52:42 »

luckily enough for me, I would never really require a huge source of income, I don't want a big house, don't need a nice car, don't really care for traveling, just as long as I have a solid computer and food I'm fine
you sound like a damn europoor, son. release the american dream in you.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #1149 on: Wed, 03 September 2014, 01:15:23 »
Most of the time I'm pretty motivated but once in a while, just out of the blue, my body and mind just shut down.  Like tonight.  I have a stack of work I need to chew through, I need to hit the gym, and I need to start packing for my trip later this week.  Right now, I'm just sitting here staring at GH and Reddit and I have absolutely zero ****ing motivation to do anything.  I feel like I need a week to just do nothing and chill out.