Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4268039 times)

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #950 on: Thu, 07 August 2014, 20:42:33 »
Just feeling a little meh today...... :-X

Same here.
Can we start a misery meh club?

If you guys are in Montreal and need a 'pick me up', I will be demoing a kitchen and much more. I could use the help. :P

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #951 on: Thu, 07 August 2014, 20:55:21 »
dadsgjadgjadjfadlkfjasdfjasd

Spent all morning/day editing a postdoc paper...without saving.  Random BSOD.  I hate myself.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #952 on: Fri, 08 August 2014, 07:31:30 »

One day you'll look back and times could be simpler, like that meh day you had back in 2014.

Some people spend their week waiting for the weekend.  Their winter waiting for summer.  Their working life waiting for retirement.

Live for the moment :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #953 on: Fri, 08 August 2014, 07:38:57 »

One day you'll look back and times could be simpler, like that meh day you had back in 2014.

Some people spend their week waiting for the weekend.  Their winter waiting for summer.  Their working life waiting for retirement.

What if you're waiting for that moment, but it has yet to arrive? And you've been waiting for 20 years? And you begin wondering if it will ever come, and what will happen when it does.
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline iri

« Reply #954 on: Fri, 08 August 2014, 08:05:53 »

yeah, drink on weekdays!
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #955 on: Fri, 08 August 2014, 08:38:48 »
Tedious spreadsheet-2-html work...ughhh kill me.

Open the spreadsheet in google docs, then write a little python script to generate the html using the gDocs api to grab the data.

(you know your a geek when this is a legitimate solution)
Lol, you are actually the third person who has given me solutions. I actually left out a few steps that wouldn't make this possible lol. The spreadsheets are only used to direct me to a specific file path for PDF's of which I am to select a certain amount of data from to input into HTML lol.

Thank you for the thoughtful assistance though! GH is such a nice place lol.

Offline Flamingchook

• There are no dumb questions, only forbidden ones.
« Reply #956 on: Fri, 08 August 2014, 08:50:58 »
Heh, whoops wrong thread.

Anyway, what's bothering me is having to use a vpn to get around country restrictions just to see what extra models of notebooks some manufacturers don't offer here. :/
« Last Edit: Fri, 08 August 2014, 09:03:31 by Flamingchook »
MX: Filco Majestouch Metalic Blue 104-key w/ MX Brown, JD40 w/ MX Green, ErgoDox w/ MX Blue, GHPad w/ MX Blue. Topre: Realforce 87U 45g. BS: IBM Model M 52G9700 29-OCT-93
Soon™: GH60 w/ 62g MX Clear, [CTRL]ALT 60 w/ MX Green

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #957 on: Fri, 08 August 2014, 20:35:15 »
Tedious spreadsheet-2-html work...ughhh kill me.

Open the spreadsheet in google docs, then write a little python script to generate the html using the gDocs api to grab the data.

(you know your a geek when this is a legitimate solution)
Lol, you are actually the third person who has given me solutions. I actually left out a few steps that wouldn't make this possible lol. The spreadsheets are only used to direct me to a specific file path for PDF's of which I am to select a certain amount of data from to input into HTML lol.

Thank you for the thoughtful assistance though! GH is such a nice place lol.

Haha. Ya, I just hate tedious work that does not have an interesting result, so coding it is always my solution. :)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #958 on: Fri, 08 August 2014, 21:10:10 »
Really want to finish watching World War Z but can't get this stupid silverlight plugin to cooperate....grrrr stupid Amazon....Y U NO USE FLASH.

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #959 on: Fri, 08 August 2014, 21:43:14 »
Really want to finish watching World War Z but can't get this stupid silverlight plugin to cooperate....grrrr stupid Amazon....Y U NO USE FLASH.

It does use flash. ER I mean you can make it use flash instead of silverlight
You can force it via https://www.amazon.com/video/settings

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #960 on: Fri, 08 August 2014, 21:57:57 »

Thanks man! That would have saved me a good hour...doh....my google-fu was weaksauce.

Another bother....my laptop battery is finally reaching its end of life and I ordered a new battery like a week ago and when I ordered it Dell's status said 2-3 business days to ship now its delayed for a couple weeks.....grrrrrr
« Last Edit: Fri, 08 August 2014, 22:07:00 by SpAmRaY »

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #961 on: Fri, 08 August 2014, 22:09:57 »

Thanks man! That would have saved me a good hour...doh....my google-fu was weaksauce.

No worries!
I went through the same thing when Amazon went silverlight. I wish they would use something like HTML 5 instead.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #962 on: Fri, 08 August 2014, 22:19:53 »

What if you're waiting for that moment, but it has yet to arrive? And you've been waiting for 20 years? And you begin wondering if it will ever come, and what will happen when it does.

Life is what has been happening while you have been waiting.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline iri

« Reply #963 on: Sat, 09 August 2014, 07:48:31 »
again, sanctions.

yesterday putin banned basically every kind of food from EU, norway, canada, usa and australia to be imported into russia.

so, this round of the special olympics is on him.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #964 on: Sat, 09 August 2014, 08:48:38 »
again, sanctions.

yesterday putin banned basically every kind of food from EU, norway, canada, usa and australia to be imported into russia.

Weren't you moving soon?

Offline iri

« Reply #965 on: Sat, 09 August 2014, 08:53:14 »
not really soon... i'll complete my move before the end of january. i hope we will not get the iron curtain before i'm out.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #966 on: Sat, 09 August 2014, 08:54:16 »
not really soon... i'll complete my move before the end of january. i hope we will not get the iron curtain before i'm out.

yes lets hope so!  :thumb:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #967 on: Sat, 09 August 2014, 18:41:27 »
again, sanctions.

Yeah, Australia too this time.  Weird to be dragged into European conflict - usually w are too far away and too irrelevant.

Offline Flamingchook

« Reply #968 on: Sat, 09 August 2014, 19:48:36 »
again, sanctions.

Yeah, Australia too this time.  Weird to be dragged into European conflict - usually w are too far away and too irrelevant.

We like to pretend that we're relevant though.
MX: Filco Majestouch Metalic Blue 104-key w/ MX Brown, JD40 w/ MX Green, ErgoDox w/ MX Blue, GHPad w/ MX Blue. Topre: Realforce 87U 45g. BS: IBM Model M 52G9700 29-OCT-93

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #969 on: Sat, 09 August 2014, 22:37:35 »
My pinche neighbors who about once a month, sometimes more, set up a loud sound system in their back yard and blare music and/or have a band play late into the night.  Usually they go until 1-2AM.  Even if the cops come, they crank it right back up after them leave.

Pinche pendejos.

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #970 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 03:27:45 »

My pinche neighbors who about once a month, sometimes more, set up a loud sound system in their back yard and blare music and/or have a band play late into the night.  Usually they go until 1-2AM.  Even if the cops come, they crank it right back up after them leave.

Pinche pendejos.
sneakily hook up your mic to their speakers and type like a madman, the clackin won't stop
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #971 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 09:20:39 »

Pinche pendejos.
sneakily hook up your mic to their speakers and type like a madman, the clackin won't stop

For best results use a Model M with no rubber mat on the backplate and the mic inside the keyboard case.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #972 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 14:50:27 »

Pinche pendejos.

For best results use a Model M with no rubber mat on the backplate and the mic inside the keyboard case.
word
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #973 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 00:54:26 »
One of my neighbors in a 10 mile radius is frying fish. **** ****ing stinks, and is permeating every square inch of my goddamn apartment, even with all the windows shut. **** fried fish. Worst smell on the planet next to decomposing flesh and pig farms.

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #974 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 14:51:39 »
Welp. It happened. I have heard the rumors, and was happy that it never happened to me, until now. :-[

An order of records never made it to me. Bad part, it made it to my office, but never to my desk. If it got lost in transit I would not be as rustled. :'(

Worst part, I bought the record for $13. I checked Discogs to order it again; only copy available is $150. :blank:

I'm ****ing heartbroken.
« Last Edit: Mon, 11 August 2014, 15:15:00 by Lurch »
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #975 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 15:05:35 »
Welp. It happened. I have heard the rumors, and was happy that it never happened to me, until now. :-[

An order of records never made it to me. Bad part, it made it to my office, but never to my desk. If it got lost in transit I would be as rustled. :'(

Worst part, I bought the record for $13. I checked Discogs to order it again; only copy available is $150. :blank:

I'm ****ing heartbroken.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

My condolences

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #976 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 15:07:55 »
It is bothering me that I don't have money to spend on a GH60.  :(

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #977 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 17:13:07 »

If this is still the case when they ship, I will build you one at cost. I will even throw in a minimal case and cable for free. :)

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #978 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 17:14:25 »
I gained a bit of weight since I stopped smoking. I guess most of it has been gained in my arse. I now get rubbing on my taint from all my underwear during the course of the day and have rugburn by night time. Very bothersome.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #979 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 17:40:36 »
Moral of the story is keep smoking.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #980 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 17:57:43 »
Moral of the story is keep smoking.

Exactly!!!
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #982 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 18:46:22 »
Got a call from my leasing office this morning about a registered noise complaint against me over the weekend...when I wasn't even in my apartment...

Gotta love my downstairs ***** of a neighbor.  :rolleyes:

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #983 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 18:53:03 »

If this is still the case when they ship, I will build you one at cost. I will even throw in a minimal case and cable for free. :)

Wow, that is very generous of you Swill! You just made my day!  :p I think I will have to decline though, as kind as it is, I think 2 keyboards will be more than enough for me. :) I really appreciate the offer though.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #984 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 19:35:16 »

Wow, that is very generous of you Swill! You just made my day!  :p I think I will have to decline though, as kind as it is, I think 2 keyboards will be more than enough for me. :) I really appreciate the offer though.

It will be some time before I will be building it, so just PM me if you change your mind. :)

Offline iri

« Reply #985 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 01:47:18 »
my paycheck got delayed.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Flamingchook

« Reply #986 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 03:18:35 »
my paycheck got delayed.

:( hope things work out.

Offline iri

« Reply #987 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 04:05:12 »
 thanks

-Ray Bradbury

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #988 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 08:43:46 »
I just received an email in Comic Sans.  At work.   :'(

jwaz, I don't know how you did this, but I don't like it.

Offline osi

« Reply #989 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 09:13:48 »
I just received an email in Comic Sans.  At work.   :'(

jwaz, I don't know how you did this, but I don't like it.

I glanced at my wife's e-mail a few weeks ago. Her program manager uses COMIC SANS daily as a standard. I had to double check to make sure I was seeing it correctly

She's a technical writer. My head exploded

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #990 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 09:15:36 »
I woke up this morning in my bed. I was hoping to wake up in a new Bugatti. I'll have to try again tomorrow :(.

Day 6:

I've mostly awaken in my bed the last few days. One day I woke up on my couch. I guess that was the night I tried the hardest. Still trying to wake up in my driveway or even in my car. No luck so far :(

Offline Flamingchook

« Reply #991 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 09:20:18 »
I woke up this morning in my bed. I was hoping to wake up in a new Bugatti. I'll have to try again tomorrow :(.

Day 6:

I've mostly awaken in my bed the last few days. One day I woke up on my couch. I guess that was the night I tried the hardest. Still trying to wake up in my driveway or even in my car. No luck so far :(

Keep trying man. The dream is real!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #992 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 09:21:03 »

Day 6:

Next step: wake up in my bed.  ;)

Offline osi

« Reply #993 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 09:21:29 »

Day 6:

Next step: wake up in my bed.  ;)

I like where this is heading <3

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
  • All your base are belong to us!
    • All your base are belong to us!
« Reply #994 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 09:37:05 »
If he spends enough time in other peoples beds he could find a sugar daddy/mama to buy him one :D

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #995 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 09:37:45 »
That's the smartest thing I've read in this thread domoaligato.  ;)

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #996 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 12:37:03 »
msata ssd boot drive died in my media server. Now I have to be without server for X days while I wait for RMA. I hope it doesn't take a really long time.

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #997 on: Wed, 13 August 2014, 09:31:33 »
Lack of sleep...

Just spent all night hunting a spider in my apartment.  I can jump out of a plane fine with a smile on my face...but I can't sleep knowing an eight-legged monster is about to eat my face while I sleep blissfully. 

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #998 on: Wed, 13 August 2014, 09:39:06 »
Then I probably shouldn't tell you that we swallow an average 8 spiders pr year during sleep .
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #999 on: Wed, 13 August 2014, 09:42:38 »
Then I probably shouldn't tell you that we swallow an average 8 spiders pr year during sleep .