Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4269730 times)

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #6800 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 13:25:59 »
Got some rather crushing news today - I've been hoping for a raise this year, however we have instead been granted a small bonus that will show up on a paycheck sometime next month.

I'm not outraged or anything, but the fact that EVERYONE is getting this bonus is upsetting - a few of my coworkers should not be getting anything. I'm going to do my best to try and leverage one in anyways, but it's like, why bother you know? Why bother showing up on time and actually doing my job (actually, doing 3-4x the job some others do and working on other projects/team scheduling and getting paid the same) if everyone is just going to get it anyways, even if they're chronically tardy and/or should be fired for doing such an awful job.  :(

Edit: I know it might seem silly to be complaining about money, but I am not the type of person to ask for these sorts of things unless I truly feel it's earned. The bonus is nowhere near the raise I'd get, and need after financing my car (from my car accident), doubled insurance rates, and my soon-to-be traffic ticket fine.
« Last Edit: Wed, 02 September 2015, 13:35:15 by jerue »

Offline Blackehart

• Booty Aficionado Extraordinaire
« Reply #6801 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 15:34:05 »
Got some rather crushing news today - I've been hoping for a raise this year, however we have instead been granted a small bonus that will show up on a paycheck sometime next month.

I'm not outraged or anything, but the fact that EVERYONE is getting this bonus is upsetting - a few of my coworkers should not be getting anything. I'm going to do my best to try and leverage one in anyways, but it's like, why bother you know? Why bother showing up on time and actually doing my job (actually, doing 3-4x the job some others do and working on other projects/team scheduling and getting paid the same) if everyone is just going to get it anyways, even if they're chronically tardy and/or should be fired for doing such an awful job.  :(

Edit: I know it might seem silly to be complaining about money, but I am not the type of person to ask for these sorts of things unless I truly feel it's earned. The bonus is nowhere near the raise I'd get, and need after financing my car (from my car accident), doubled insurance rates, and my soon-to-be traffic ticket fine.

Express your concerns to your boss.
If he doesn't address your concerns, it is probably time to look for another job.
It's a ****ty situation but it'll open their eyes if indeed ppl aren't doing their fair share and you leave.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #6802 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 16:06:32 »
I once worked for a guy who handed me fat bonuses from time to time, but I only got about 2 raises in about 5 years there. A raise is way better.
“This isn’t the same Trump that got elected in 2016, he’s worse.”
“Something snapped in this guy — for real — when he lost in 2020,” Biden said, suggesting the former president was “unhinged” and was the driving force behind a mob of his supporters overrunning the US Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021."
“He can’t accept the fact that he lost, it’s literally driving him crazy,” Biden said.
He added that the former president “wants to terminate the Constitution” and “says if he loses there will be a bloodbath in America.”
“What kind of man is this?”  Biden asked. — June 3, 2024

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #6803 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 16:42:15 »
People need to pay their GMK RGBYK invoices for real.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline iri

« Reply #6804 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 17:33:55 »

A month ago I was told that if I get a raise, the budget for my new salary will be "unlimited" (in reality that meant I'll get a London-grade salary in my village).

Today I was told it's not the case any more.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #6805 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 21:46:01 »
Eww no. I hate clears.

I need to find some blues or greens. And I just remembered I have a dye sub rgb set I got from photek for secret Santa two years ago.  Now I just need the other keys lol

***** ass boss just ran up in here and told me since everyone else had plans, that I would need to come in on Saturday.
So wall deco can be put up.

Edit: Didn't even ask if I had anything planned either...

In no way whatsoever does wall deco even fall under what I do.
"What about Marketing? It's their thing." Nope.

I could strangle a kitten right now.  >:D
UT
There goes my 3 day weekend.

Show Image

Plz no strangle me
goddammit punks I have gone back to this image like 5 times now. It's TOO FREAKING CUTE
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6806 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 22:01:59 »
Thanks for the replies all.

I have brought up the tardiness thing to my boss, who I think has at least talked with the offending coworker, but that's all I can ask for really, I can't choose whether someone is late or not. I'll try my raise pitch tomorrow as well. I know I am doing a good job so that is what matters...I know at least some members of upper mgmt have noticed so that's a plus. Just gotta keep on keepin' on, and remember that I really need the experience because I'm a bit young in my field  :-\ . Hopefully I can move to a different department (the project I'm leading/working on would warrant its own dept.), so he wouldn't be my boss anymore  :p

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6807 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 23:59:25 »
TL;DR: confessions of a keyboard hoarder, nothing to see here, just late and I'm really tired   :o

I really want to sell more keyboard stuff but I can't decide what to get rid of, I've got parts of stuff and some stuff is still in storage, right now I don't have room to get it all out, my painter is a few weeks overdue, I thought he'd be done by now. I just pulled out the Type-S only to realize it doesn't have the stock alphas on it, doubt anyone wants it with funky characters, of course then i realized it fits on my palm rest so maybe I should just keep it.  :-X

Do I really need all these keyboards? I am a keyboard hoarder.  :-[

I've got over a dozen keyboards in this room right now guessing a total resale value somewhere over $2K not even counting custom key cap sets or all the other random bits, artisan caps, springs, lubes, soldering gear ( I should probably check my home owners insurance to see what the max electronics coverage is or if this stuff even qualifies  ??? ).

So not counting what is still in storage or the royal kludge 55g and matias ergo pro at work; I have right now in a box, a type heaven stock 45g, RF104UB-DK lubed and silenced with variable domes, XF11T0 aka RF104UB stock variable, RF87U 55g, RF87UB 45g lubed and silenced, 23U 55g lubed and silence, 23UB stock, hhkb type-s stock 45g,  model f xt, ducky premier mx blacks, ducky shine 2 mx clears white leds, ducky shine 3 mx blacks magenta leds (this ones brand new), original poker x w/ mx blacks (also BNIB), jd40 w/ brown gaterons in a custom wood case, a random tipro w/ mx blacks, Peacock G81 (leeku pcb) and to top it off an unassembled black V1 lightsaver that I was going to sell then after I got it out and looked at it again decided I wanted to at least build it and try it first and other than the ducky shine 2 which I used for over a year I think and the two full size topres which both saw at least a month or two I haven't even used any of the others for any length of time.  :)) Here I am typing on my laptop not even using a mechanical keyboard,

And I've got to be up in 5 hours for work  :-\

P.S. Many of you have my address, please don't rob me or give it out to anyone, I have dogs, they might bite you if you try  >:D (OR more likely they'll bark really loud then just lick you.)

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #6808 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 00:02:20 »
TL;DR: confessions of a keyboard hoarder, nothing to see here, just late and I'm really tired   :o

I really want to sell more keyboard stuff but I can't decide what to get rid of, I've got parts of stuff and some stuff is still in storage, right now I don't have room to get it all out, my painter is a few weeks overdue, I thought he'd be done by now. I just pulled out the Type-S only to realize it doesn't have the stock alphas on it, doubt anyone wants it with funky characters, of course then i realized it fits on my palm rest so maybe I should just keep it.  :-X

I've got over a dozen keyboards in this room right now guessing a total resale value somewhere over $2K not even counting custom key cap sets or all the other random bits, artisan caps, springs, lubes, soldering gear ( I should probably check my home owners insurance to see what the max electronics coverage is or if this stuff even qualifies  ??? ).

So not counting what is still in storage or the royal kludge 55g and matias ergo pro at work; I have right now in a box, a type heaven stock 45g, RF104UB-DK lubed and silenced with variable domes, XF11T0 aka RF104UB stock variable, RF87U 55g, RF87UB 45g lubed and silenced, 23U 55g lubed and silence, 23UB stock, hhkb type-s stock 45g,  model f xt, ducky premier mx blacks, ducky shine 2 mx clears white leds, ducky shine 3 mx blacks magenta leds (this ones brand new), original poker x w/ mx blacks (also BNIB), jd40 w/ brown gaterons in a custom wood case, a random tipro w/ mx blacks, Peacock G81 (leeku pcb) and to top it off an unassembled black V1 lightsaver that I was going to sell then after I got it out and looked at it again decided I wanted to at least build it and try it first and other than the ducky shine 2 which I used for over a year I think and the two full size topres which both saw at least a month or two I haven't even used any of the others for any length of time.  :)) Here I am typing on my laptop not even using a mechanical keyboard,

P.S. Many of you have my address, please don't rob me or give it out to anyone, I have dogs, they might bite you if you try  >:D (OR more likely they'll bark really loud then just lick you.)

I'd buy a 104ub-dk if it was stock

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6809 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 00:03:23 »

I think Dustin was selling his but don't remember if he lubed it, mine also has realforce caps so it isn't as fancy but when I had my massdrop dk I didn't care for it for some reason.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #6810 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 00:04:19 »

I think Dustin was selling his but don't remember if he lubed it.

he sold his before I sold my leeku. it's cool, I should wait for EK or MD to get the 104ub high profiles back in anyhoo.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6811 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 00:05:31 »

he sold his before I sold my leeku. it's cool, I should wait for EK or MD to get the 104ub high profiles back in anyhoo.
I wouldn't mind trying the hi-pro, it's one of the few I haven't tried.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #6812 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 00:05:59 »

I wouldn't mind trying the hi-pro, it's one of the few I haven't tried.

Yea, same here

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6813 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 00:08:22 »
And crap, I just realized why I'm not tired, the doc gave me a steroid injection this morning.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6814 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 07:22:30 »
Great, just fantastic, my card has been blocked.

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6815 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 07:31:34 »
More

If you need the money, sell it. If you don't need the money, keep it.
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #6816 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 07:34:34 »
Too much MGS stuff your buying man :/

But in all seriousness that kinda sucks best check nothing has been taken from your account the. :X
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6817 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 07:44:01 »

But in all seriousness that kinda sucks best check nothing has been taken from your account the. :X

Was literally the reason, not much but train tickets and fuel and then boom a ****load of mgs stuff lol, got it unblocked now though

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #6818 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 07:48:14 »

Was literally the reason, not much but train tickets and fuel and then boom a ****load of mgs stuff lol, got it unblocked now though
Lol they think your building a bomb, and have already blown your arm off that's why you bough MGS v for the prosthetic arm :X I know what your up to baldgye!
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
More

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #6819 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 07:50:46 »

well if you have the hkp blanks im looking for i'd love to help you out with your overstock
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #6820 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 07:51:39 »
Listed like a dozen items for trade on this site and Reddit. Nada. Zero bites.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6821 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 07:52:02 »

Lol they think your building a bomb, and have already blown your arm off that's why you bough MGS v for the prosthetic arm :X I know what your up to baldgye!

YOU KNOW NOTHING

NOTHING!

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #6822 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 08:15:52 »

Are any of them buckling spring or Alps?
“Something snapped in this guy — for real — when he lost in 2020,” Biden said, suggesting the former president was “unhinged” and was the driving force behind a mob of his supporters overrunning the US Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021."
“He can’t accept the fact that he lost, it’s literally driving him crazy,” Biden said.
He added that the former president “wants to terminate the Constitution” and “says if he loses there will be a bloodbath in America.”

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #6823 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 09:34:32 »

Are any of them buckling spring or Alps?

I listed a Matias Ergo Pro for less than half price; it uses Alps clone switches.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6824 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 09:35:33 »
Nothing.

And that's bothering me.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6825 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 09:48:30 »
People need to pay their GMK RGBYK invoices for real.

This
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #6826 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 10:36:32 »
Delivered   UNITED KINGDOM   September 3, 2015

Hyperfuse

But it's not at my house it's at the post office, and even though they are open well after I get home from work, I can't collect it as they changed the rules to give a day before being allowed to collect something.

No please no

Also missed a Amazon parcel too :/
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6827 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 11:06:14 »

This (to a lesser extent) is every day of my life when I go home and wade through keyboards in my cramped 1.5 bedroom apartment.  :confused:  I need to sell some stuff.  :|

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6828 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 11:08:01 »
I don't like that I'm liking these clears fml

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #6829 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 11:08:56 »

They'll get old, you'll go back to Topper.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6830 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 11:09:14 »
Embrace the dark side. ;)

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6831 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 11:10:28 »

They'll get old, you'll go back to Topper.
Whoa whoa whoa.

I will never abandon the topre god.

They're just so boring.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #6832 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 11:10:48 »

This (to a lesser extent) is every day of my life when I go home and wade through keyboards in my cramped 1.5 bedroom apartment.  :confused:  I need to sell some stuff.  :|

Got any Topper 104's? I'm here for ya brohandles.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #6833 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 11:11:09 »
Least you have somewhere to put all those sadsters now ^~^
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6834 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 11:17:32 »
Least you have somewhere to put all those sadsters now ^~^
Forgot about that

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6835 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 11:20:57 »

Got any Topper 104's? I'm here for ya brohandles.

Nah.  I'm mostly swimming in keysets that have never had a breath of fresh air.  :(  Only a few keyboards I'd really like to part with.

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6836 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 11:25:25 »
This guy's stupidity......
https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/comments/3jfzau/jp_hhkp_artisan_caps_cherry_mx_red_blue_plate/cupbafu

I don't even know if i explained stuff properly but i'm too tired to care right now to deal with ass hats making up stupid ****ing excuses to try and make me lower my prices...
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #6837 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 13:15:15 »
Delivered   UNITED KINGDOM   September 3, 2015

Hyperfuse

But it's not at my house it's at the post office, and even though they are open well after I get home from work, I can't collect it as they changed the rules to give a day before being allowed to collect something.

No please no

Also missed a Amazon parcel too :/
Hyper fuse collected apparently it got delivered fine but BUT

ITS MISSING KEYS

I'M SALTY

really really salty

Bad experience for my first gmk set :/

WHY ME WHY

Sorted anyway now :X
« Last Edit: Thu, 03 September 2015, 14:40:13 by Fire Brand »
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #6838 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 13:18:07 »
This guy's stupidity......
https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/comments/3jfzau/jp_hhkp_artisan_caps_cherry_mx_red_blue_plate/cupbafu

I don't even know if i explained stuff properly but i'm too tired to care right now to deal with ass hats making up stupid ****ing excuses to try and make me lower my prices...
I'm going to make a reddit account just to let him know he's a idiot, also if he is a electrical engineer he does not do much soldering .-. even using a heatgun you would solder pult most of it right off/most of the solder stays behind anyway.

He angers me.
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #6839 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 19:04:43 »
Just cruising along with the windows down when the guy next to me decides that he likes my lane better than the one he's currently in.  He proceeds to violently merge/swerve into me like he's Vin Diesel on the mountain pass jockeying for position with Statham.  I slam on my brakes, hit the horn, and nearly put my car into the divider since for some reason, he decides to hit his brakes as hard as he can, too.  Everyone behind us swerves all over the place and I hear a lot of screeching tires.  I don't see any love taps from anyone so I merge into the other lane and try to get around Mr. Corvette who's sitting there holding his horn down for some reason.  Next thing I know, he's flooring it to get next to me again and screaming at me to, "open your goddamn Chink eyes or go back to China."  I guess his superior race couldn't see my bright red car in the first place.

Pleasant drive is pleasant.

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #6840 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 19:17:58 »

We are all here to support both of you with our wallets. Then when we realize we have this same problem, you can buy it back. The cycle continues.

Just cruising along with the windows down when the guy next to me decides that he likes my lane better than the one he's currently in.  He proceeds to violently merge/swerve into me like he's Vin Diesel on the mountain pass jockeying for position with Statham.  I slam on my brakes, hit the horn, and nearly put my car into the divider since for some reason, he decides to hit his brakes as hard as he can, too.  Everyone behind us swerves all over the place and I hear a lot of screeching tires.  I don't see any love taps from anyone so I merge into the other lane and try to get around Mr. Corvette who's sitting there holding his horn down for some reason.  Next thing I know, he's flooring it to get next to me again and screaming at me to, "open your goddamn Chink eyes or go back to China."  I guess his superior race couldn't see my bright red car in the first place.

That guy is just an *******.  >:D
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #6841 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 19:18:14 »
Well, you shouldn't be driving with your eyes closed Sent.

I don't knew about elsewhere, but two common douchebag indicators in Southern California are American muscle or sports cars and 11-99 foundation license plate frames.

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #6842 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 19:20:52 »
Well, you shouldn't be driving with your eyes closed Sent.

I don't knew about elsewhere, but two common douchebag indicators in Southern California are American muscle or sports cars and 11-99 foundation license plate frames.

He had both qualifications which just makes me...so so sad.  And I was tired, Nubs. :(  Not enough sleep last night.  Gotta catch my Z's when I can.

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #6843 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 19:22:44 »

He just wanted you to hit him so that he would have an excuse to get rid of his Vette' and get something nice.  Saw your nice car and thought "that guy probably has good insurance, he'll do" and tried to get you to rear end him (pretty much guaranteed your fault in SoCal). 

Enjoy the knowledge that you are happy and he is not.   
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #6844 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 19:24:04 »

Middle-aged white guy in a Mercedes almost plowed through me this afternoon without even looking or slowing down.

He must have been asleep in spelling class the day they studied "Yield"

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #6845 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 19:25:21 »
He just wanted you to hit him so that he would have an excuse to get rid of his Vette' and get something nice.  Saw your nice car and thought "that guy probably has good insurance, he'll do" and tried to get you to rear end him (pretty much guaranteed your fault in SoCal). 

Ahhh...yeah, that could be true.  I hadn't considered that.  It really made me go O___o when he decided to slam on his brakes, too.  Made zero ****ing sense.  I probably should've realized he was possibly trying for something like what you described.  People, man.../shakes head

Middle-aged white guy in a Mercedes almost plowed through me this afternoon without even looking or slowing down.

He must have been asleep in spelling class the day they studied "Yield"

Drivers scare the **** out of me, period.  It's insane how many people out on the road have no clue what they're doing or they simply don't pay attention.  It's terrifying.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6846 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 20:43:44 »

Ahhh...yeah, that could be true.  I hadn't considered that.  It really made me go O___o when he decided to slam on his brakes, too.  Made zero ****ing sense.  I probably should've realized he was possibly trying for something like what you described.  People, man.../shakes head

A dashcam would help you in that case, right?  I really need to get one of those...

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6847 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 22:17:22 »

welcome to orange county

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6848 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 02:46:00 »
Trying to get Reapers at a reasonable price is a nightmare -_-

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #6849 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 02:49:55 »
Trying to get Reapers at a reasonable price is a nightmare -_-
People even offer to sell you things, that's nice I got nothing from a year+ of asking .-. Nada no offereno
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More