Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4269158 times)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #3450 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 17:38:37 »
stop playing with your phone while driving, scrub

I wasn't.  I was going 35 and had a bus length to come to a complete stop when the guy pulled out of the parking lot and stopped in front of me.  Not happening.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3451 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 17:47:43 »
was he driving a bmw?

bmw drivers are twats
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline iri

« Reply #3452 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 17:52:32 »
cop called and said that on the place of theft there was no CCTV working (it happened right under "thieves beware: CCTV in operation" sign).

bmw drivers are twats
that disease must have leaked through the atlantic.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3453 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 18:06:10 »
cop called and said that on the place of theft there was no CCTV working (it happened right under "thieves beware: CCTV in operation" sign).

bmw drivers are twats
that disease must have leaked through the atlantic.

that's just code for "we really don't give enough of a **** to investigate"

yay police!

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #3454 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 18:26:36 »
was he driving a bmw?

bmw drivers are twats

Silver Mazda 5.  He admitted fault though, so that's good.

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #3455 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 21:58:23 »
god i want to kill payday 2 the ****ing "not today" achievement is so bad
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #3456 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 22:33:37 »
Well, I just got into these custom kb/kc and it bother's that in the end of the month I got nothing left for my bills..  ;D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3457 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 22:56:09 »
The new Chrome facility to bookmark a page.  Used to be Ctrl-D, select folder, done.

The new one looks weird, and took me a good 3 or 4 tries before I could work out how it went.  No idea where those bookmarks went, or even if.

Why change something simple that people are familiar with and just works?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #3458 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 23:00:56 »
The new Chrome facility to bookmark a page.  Used to be Ctrl-D, select folder, done.

The new one looks weird, and took me a good 3 or 4 tries before I could work out how it went.  No idea where those bookmarks went, or even if.

Yep, the new bookmark feature sucks.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #3459 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 23:02:55 »

Yep, the new bookmark feature sucks.

http://www.chromestory.com/2014/11/disable-chromes-redesigned-bookmark-manager/

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3460 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 23:27:56 »
ugh, can't get ****ing downshifting right. down shift too early and car halts like a mother****er

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #3461 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 23:34:35 »
ugh, can't get ****ing downshifting right. down shift too early and car halts like a mother****er

demik's car right now

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3462 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 23:35:23 »

demik's car right now

Show Image

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

i go out right now since there's no traffic lol

I DID HAVE A CIVIC TRYING TO RACE ME THO

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #3463 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 23:36:09 »

demik's car right now

Show Image

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

AND IT WAS GREAT UNTIL YOU STALLED SHIFTING INTO SECOND

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3464 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 23:37:15 »

demik's car right now

Show Image

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

im not that bad.

i stall into first! the rest are a piece of cake. hell, i was able to get to 6th since i got on the freeway for the first time

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #3465 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 00:29:11 »
Niece is going in for major neuroblastoma surgery at 5:45am at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) today. Since her father and mother are not in the picture, I've basically played "daddy" since she was diagnosed 5 months ago (hence my GH absence). Needless to say by the timestamp, I can't sleep a wink and am using GeekHack to keep busy.

Bald buddies:
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #3466 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 00:46:35 »
Niece is going in for major neuroblastoma surgery at 5:45am at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) today. Since her father and mother are not in the picture, I've basically played "daddy" since she was diagnosed 5 months ago (hence my GH absence). Needless to say by the timestamp, I can't sleep a wink and am using GeekHack to keep busy.

Bald buddies:
Show Image

That's awful to hear man, my thoughts are with you both. Hope everything goes according to plan.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #3467 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 00:50:22 »

Bald buddies:
Show Image

Going to a place called CHOP for surgery. At least you have funny coincidences like that to cheer you up.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #3468 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 01:17:13 »

Bald buddies:
Show Image

That's awful to hear man, my thoughts are with you both. Hope everything goes according to plan.

Thanks, bueller. <3
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #3469 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 02:15:43 »

demik's car right now

Show Image

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

im not that bad.

i stall into first! the rest are a piece of cake. hell, i was able to get to 6th since i got on the freeway for the first time

your so sweet sometimes demik

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #3470 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 02:55:03 »
Packages always seem to arrive when at work when I'm off sick or working from home. Got a 49ers Jersey just sitting on my desk begging to be opened.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #3471 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 06:44:42 »
<"Konami is committed to new Silent Hill titles, however the embryonic ‘Silent Hills’ project developed with Guillermo del Toro and featuring the likeness of Norman Reedus will not be continued. In terms of Kojima and Del Toro being involved, discussions on future Silent Hill projects are currently underway, and please stay tuned for further announcements."

well ****  :'(

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #3472 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 06:45:47 »
Kojima was the only good thing at Konami, and they ruined him

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #3473 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 07:03:11 »

<"Konami is committed to new Silent Hill titles, however the embryonic ‘Silent Hills’ project developed with Guillermo del Toro and featuring the likeness of Norman Reedus will not be continued. In terms of Kojima and Del Toro being involved, discussions on future Silent Hill projects are currently underway, and please stay tuned for further announcements."

I was looking forward to that so much, maybe even more than metal gear solid. I'm sure Konami's version, if it ever comes to fruition, will be a watered down version with lots of guns. I wish someone could simply hire Kojima, Del Torro, and Reedus to get the game back on track, but I suppose that would be impossible with Konami owning a majority of rights to the game.
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #3474 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 07:05:39 »

<"Konami is committed to new Silent Hill titles, however the embryonic �Silent Hills� project developed with Guillermo del Toro and featuring the likeness of Norman Reedus will not be continued. In terms of Kojima and Del Toro being involved, discussions on future Silent Hill projects are currently underway, and please stay tuned for further announcements."

I was looking forward to that so much, maybe even more than metal gear solid. I'm sure Konami's version, if it ever comes to fruition, will be a watered down version with lots of guns. I wish someone could simply hire Kojima, Del Torro, and Reedus to get the game back on track, but I suppose that would be impossible with Konami owning a majority of rights to the game.

Or better yet, have Kojima and the others work together on a brand new horror game ip!

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #3475 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 07:08:00 »

<"Konami is committed to new Silent Hill titles, however the embryonic �Silent Hills� project developed with Guillermo del Toro and featuring the likeness of Norman Reedus will not be continued. In terms of Kojima and Del Toro being involved, discussions on future Silent Hill projects are currently underway, and please stay tuned for further announcements."

Or better yet, have Kojima and the others work together on a brand new horror game ip!
We'll call it Quiet Slopes!
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #3476 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 07:12:38 »

We'll call it Quiet Slopes!

Quiet Slopes
Tactical Horror Engagement

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #3477 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 09:40:30 »

Bald buddies:
Show Image

You can safely say that when someone truly needed you, you gave everything you had. That's a rare kind of altruism. Good luck.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #3478 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 09:55:28 »
I'm having a hard time staying awake at my desk.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #3479 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 10:28:37 »
I'm having a hard time staying awake at my desk.
Have you ever tried caffeine pills?

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #3480 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 12:40:08 »
I was awake 28 hours and now I wanna sleep 28 hours but I believe I've only slept about 12-13. Being a NEET is depressing but interesting.
I love Elzy

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #3481 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 12:56:41 »
I was awake 28 hours and now I wanna sleep 28 hours but I believe I've only slept about 12-13. Being a NEET is depressing but interesting.

Enjoy it while you can I guess. My record for this year is about 32hr one weekend but then I slept in and skipped every Monday class.  :))
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #3482 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 14:10:46 »
Estimate came back on car repairs from the guy pulling out in front of me.  $1200 plus car rental for 3-4 days and higher if there are any problems beneath the front end damage.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #3483 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 15:35:28 »
Estimate came back on car repairs from the guy pulling out in front of me.  $1200 plus car rental for 3-4 days and higher if there are any problems beneath the front end damage.

what about insurance?

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #3484 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 15:42:03 »

what about insurance?

It should cover all of it, but we'll see.  Just not looking forward to not having it and getting in an accident when I haven't had it a year yet.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #3485 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 16:00:29 »
$48 NSF fee cuz I forgot to switch paypal to take funds from bank instead of credit card hahahahaha
I love Elzy

Offline pesky brat

« Reply #3486 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 16:10:30 »
the decline of poetry in society

Offline ttzhou

• in your base, belonging
« Reply #3487 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 16:13:02 »

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #3488 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 16:39:22 »
Pallets are too well made these days...

However, my RGB Keycool has shipped. SO HAPPY.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #3489 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 17:01:21 »

god you guys are such a ****ing coincidence and i hope you see why
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline ttzhou

« Reply #3490 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 17:06:16 »

yea that is kinda scary.

Offline pesky brat

« Reply #3491 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 17:08:16 »

I'm just not seeing it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #3492 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 17:15:48 »
some ****ing amerifats are planning on building **** inside the grand canyon because............ **** if i know
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline ttzhou

« Reply #3493 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 17:16:19 »

Avatar and location. Anything else is beyond me.

Offline pesky brat

« Reply #3494 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 17:19:07 »

Avatar and location. Anything else is beyond me.

I suppose that could be perceived as somewhat coincidental.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #3495 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 18:29:06 »
Trying to get better at League, got promo series to gold, first game, AFK Mid lane, Second We just got outplayed, won the next two games, last game Midlane when melee fed, blamed team QQ

Then went to try get promo again, first game two AFK's QQ

Forever Silver
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline iri

« Reply #3496 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 18:43:42 »
Pallets are too well made these days...
did you try to break some with your hands?
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #3498 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 20:23:27 »
LAZY ASS USPS Postman just leaving an "undelivered" notice in my mailbox and didn't even come to the door. Oh it's on!

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #3499 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 20:47:41 »
LAZY ASS USPS Postman just leaving an "undelivered" notice in my mailbox and didn't even come to the door. Oh it's on!
Just send flat rate shipping on click n ship, and set them on your porch, but this only works if you have a mailbox that is at the end of a driveway or something