Author Topic: Reason for future absence  (Read 17771 times)

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
Reason for future absence
« on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 03:25:51 »
There has been some unforeseen medical emergencies in the family, and require my immediate attention, so I will be in and out for the next week or so.

There were a couple of ongoing GBs I had, I will see if I can devote time to them. But I can't promise anything.

Sorry for the delays that may be caused, it's just not in my hands, and as much as I hate to do this, I have no choice.

I thought it would be good to post a thread to let everyone know rather than seeing a bunch of PMs, raising questions or "Where in the world is MOZ" threads.

During my absence, my priority for the little if any time I can give GH would be to:
1. Send out some GHPad cases, couple of custom cases and priority switch stickers.
2. Send out the stuff I have to, to the participants of the TVS-e KB group buy.
3. Invoice anyone left from sticker GB
4. Send some keyrings out.

I will be available via PM/email, but please contact if really required, as I can't promise an immediate reply.

Ciao, and hopefully things get sorted soon and I can get back.

See here: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=50238.msg1122707#msg1122707
« Last Edit: Thu, 19 December 2013, 21:31:46 by MOZ »

Offline iri

Re: Reason for future absence
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 03:40:23 »
have my blessings then.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 04:19:52 »
Family first.....always.  Thanks for letting us know and our thoughts are with you. 
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 04:29:10 »
Good luck bud, hope you get it sorted!
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 04:31:17 »
There has been some unforeseen medical emergencies in the family, and require my immediate attention, so I will be in and out for the next week or so.

There were a couple of ongoing GBs I had, I will see if I can devote time to them. But I can't promise anything.

Sorry for the delays that may be caused, it's just not in my hands, and as much as I hate to do this, I have no choice.

I thought it would be good to post a thread to let everyone know rather than seeing a bunch of PMs, raising questions or "Where in the world is MOZ" threads.

During my absence, my priority for the little if any time I can give GH would be to:
1. Send out some GHPad cases, couple of custom cases and priority switch stickers.
2. Send out the stuff I have to, to the participants of the TVS-e KB group buy.
3. Invoice anyone left from sticker GB
4. Send some keyrings out.

I will be available via PM/email, but please contact if really required, as I can't promise an immediate reply.

Ciao, and hopefully things get sorted soon and I can get back.

Real life comes first, keyboards can wait. All the best mate, here's hoping you make a swift return!
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 04:54:19 »
Thanks for the update - hope everything turns out well.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tipo33

• "Ski"
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 05:05:59 »
I hope all is well.
KM4COL    R.I.P.  SmallFry

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #7 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 06:48:28 »
Take care of the family bro! Let me know if I can help with anything!

Offline ItsBc

• BARACOOT
    • Portfolio
« Reply #8 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 07:24:29 »
See,  *this* is how it's done,  people.

Hope everything turns out OK moz!

Offline TLSC.wipeOut

• "Who dares, wins"
« Reply #9 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 10:25:14 »
Hope all will go well for you Moz!
OTD 456GT with Lubricated 68g Gold Spring MX Clears and GMK Dolch Keycap set

WTB: KMAC2 kit

Offline JPG

• Model F is my new passion!
« Reply #10 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 10:28:47 »
Let's hope things get better!
IBM F122, IBM XT F X2, IBM AT F (all Soarer converted), Filco Camo TKL Browns

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #11 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 14:47:46 »
:( hoping for the best for the King of Newbies and Master of Acrylic.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #12 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 15:14:59 »
Hope everything turns out alright.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #13 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 15:30:31 »
Thanks for the notice, Moz, and I hope your family situation will get sorted out in the best possible way!
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #14 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 15:35:34 »
Very sorry to hear MOZ. As everyone has said, family>keyboards, so take all the time you need :thumb:
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline TheFlyingRaccoon

• HHKB Pro
  • * Maker
  • Cable maker and future engineer
« Reply #15 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 15:50:46 »
Good luck Moz! Hope things get better.  :thumb:
HHKB Pro 2   SmallFry Keyboard

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #16 on: Tue, 29 October 2013, 15:55:18 »
Sorry to hear that. Take care of your family first, then when everything's a-ok you can come back to keyboards.  :thumb:
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #17 on: Wed, 30 October 2013, 08:12:03 »
Thanks for the heads up MOZ!

I hope everything will be fine you and your family! :thumb:

Offline Flamingchook

• There are no dumb questions, only forbidden ones.
« Reply #18 on: Wed, 30 October 2013, 23:27:05 »
Hope all is well MOZ, good lick with everything.
MX: Filco Majestouch Metalic Blue 104-key w/ MX Brown, JD40 w/ MX Green, ErgoDox w/ MX Blue, GHPad w/ MX Blue. Topre: Realforce 87U 45g. BS: IBM Model M 52G9700 29-OCT-93
Soon™: GH60 w/ 62g MX Clear, [CTRL]ALT 60 w/ MX Green

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #19 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 03:27:33 »
Thanks for the support guys means a lot.

Things are looking bright, I am stuck in the hospital today, but do have my laptop, so will be available online.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #20 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 23:26:51 »
==================
GBs
==================
1. GH Keychains: All keychains are done, packed and ready to ship. Will most likely ship Feb-end.

2. ceamocaps: All ceamocaps are done, packed and ready to ship. Will most likely ship Feb-end. I have decied atleast for now, I will not be doing a second run for these as I am not happy with the quality. I might do a rerun after discovering a new workshop, the current one is not cutout for this kind of work, and not to forget how messy fusing acrylic is.

3. Switch stickers: Some of the stickers are done, others are being process, they will be done by Feb-end and shipped then.

4. TVS-e Gold GB: All TVS-e are packed and ready to ship. Will most likely ship Feb-end.

====================
Individual Members
====================
5. BunnyLake: Everything is done, packed and ready to ship. Will most likely ship Feb-end.

6. Photoelectric: I know the whole purpose of your order was to get the stuff earlier, but these speed-bumps have mooted that point, I will send the package via EMS and double your order for no added cost.

7. kaotikb: Hey man, I sent you a PM last night, thanks for understanding, I will be sending out your package the day after my exams end, it is one of the first things to do on my agenda. Sent

8. KeyPop: Everything is done, packed and ready to ship. Will most likely ship Feb-end.

9. Glod: Everything is done, packed and ready to ship. Will most likely ship Feb-end.

10. demik: Everything is done, packed and ready to ship. Will most likely ship Feb-end.

11. lcs and Mashby: Everything is done, packed and ready to ship. Will most likely ship Feb-end.

12. Secret Santa: My gift is packed and ready to be sent, If I understand correctly, I can send the package at the end of this month and from my experience so far, it will reach my recipient in time for Christmas. Sent

13. Badwrench: Everything is done, packed and ready to ship. Will most likely ship Feb-end.

14. agodinhost: Everything is done, packed and ready to ship. Will most likely ship Feb-end.

15. OneHand cases: Need to send out OneHand cases to jdcarpe, pje (DT), Muirium (DT). Everything is done, packed and ready to ship. Will most likely ship Feb-end.

16. QazPad cases: Need to send out QazPad cases to all those that ordered: jdcarpe, matalliqaz, Pacifish, HakFoo, nubbinator. Everything is done, packed and ready to ship. Will most likely ship Feb-end.

17. Jonesless: Phantom clear case. Everything is done, packed and ready to ship. Will most likely ship Feb-end.

*******************************************************************************************************
If there is anything I might have missed please let me know, so I can clarify the situation. I most likely won't have enough time to respond to threads, however I can be contacted via PM if required.
« Last Edit: Sat, 04 January 2014, 01:42:31 by MOZ »

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #21 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 23:31:19 »
Thank you for the update!  Glad the medical issues have been taken care of.  Good luck with the exams!  At this point, might as well combine my switch stickers with custom ones, unless those will take longer.  Thanks again!

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #22 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 23:54:02 »
 :thumb: no rush bud
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline keymaster

• Topre Revolution Theorist
« Reply #23 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 00:07:46 »
I hope everything ends up well. See you soon, MOZ.

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #24 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 00:34:03 »

thanks for the update buddy! i was just thinking about that stuff. no huge rush; i rather have it right instead of right away.

Offline Flamingchook

• There are no dumb questions, only forbidden ones.
« Reply #25 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 01:43:45 »
Great communication MOZ. Thanks for the update.
MX: Filco Majestouch Metalic Blue 104-key w/ MX Brown, JD40 w/ MX Green, ErgoDox w/ MX Blue, GHPad w/ MX Blue. Topre: Realforce 87U 45g. BS: IBM Model M 52G9700 29-OCT-93
Soon™: GH60 w/ 62g MX Clear, [CTRL]ALT 60 w/ MX Green

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #26 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 03:47:29 »
Good luck with the exams, unless you consider it unlucky to be wished good luck, in which case WIN!!

And people - this is how you do an update if you have been/will be missing for a while!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #27 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 06:53:21 »
STUDY HARD! PARTY HARDER!!! :p

Offline joneslee85

• HHKB Scrub JP
  • Professional Rubyist programmer!
    • Ruby Journal
« Reply #28 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 06:54:56 »
All the best to your family mate. Take care
TOO MANY KEYBOARDS THAT I COULD NOT COUNT! BUT I AM STILL USING MY MODEL F77

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #29 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 07:30:42 »

I suck at test taking, hopefully you will not!

GLWTESTING!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #30 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 07:52:41 »
good luck bro, if you are as diligent and organized with your studies as you are here, you will do great
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline cruk

• :> keys
« Reply #31 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 08:50:53 »
It looks like you'll do well for your exams since you've made the commitment to focus on your exams and not even come on GH. All the best of luck!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #32 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 17:13:49 »
good luck bro, if you are as diligent and organized with your studies as you are here, you will do great

Hopefully his diligence and organisation here has not detracted from his studies ;)

Offline ITzNybble

• Formerly curro123083
  • Nibble or Nybble either way it sounds delicious!
« Reply #33 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 17:20:00 »
Hope everything gets better dood....See you when you get back.
WASD V1 Custom - MX Blue
Custom Miami QFR - MX Green
Handwired Redox-Manuform - Box Pink/Box Navy
KBD67 MKII PolyCarbonate - Gateron CJ

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #34 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 21:54:44 »
I am sad, noone PMed me about the BroBot sale :(

Offline keymaster

• Topre Revolution Theorist
« Reply #35 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 22:02:41 »

If it makes you feel any better, even if someone did, it would have been unlikely that you have known in time. Only 30 pieces were available and they were probably gone within the first few minutes of posting.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #36 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 22:06:50 »

If it makes you feel any better, even if someone did, it would have been unlikely that you have known in time. Only 30 pieces were available and they were probably gone within the first few minutes of posting.

Contrary to that I would have gotten in, since I am waking up early due to exam prep and I get an email for PMs, and a phone alert for emails. :(

Oh well, there is always next time.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #37 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 22:13:28 »

Contrary to that I would have gotten in, since I am waking up early due to exam prep and I get an email for PMs, and a phone alert for emails. :(

Oh well, there is always next time.

It was like 3.5 hours ago, it was over pretty quickly.  :-[

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #38 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 13:55:48 »
Update time, my stupid uni has rescheduled some of the exams, and thus the extended delay.

However there is some good news, tomorrow on my way to the uni for hopefully the last set of exams I will send out the TVS-e gold keyboards, secret santa present, kaotikb's gasmask and KeyPoP's package, they are packed and labeled and ready to send out as long as postal office doesn't play a joke on me. Expect a tracking number those involved some time tomorrow.

I've almost completed all the keychains too.

The cases and switch stickers should be done this weekend and sent out early next week.

Ciao

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #39 on: Thu, 19 December 2013, 21:11:37 »
I sent out a couple of items day before yesterday, secret santa and kaotikb's item.

I also got most of the acrylic stuff yesterday and will be getting the remaining acrylic stuff, remaining keychains (Those that had some defects), and also the switch stickers. Pack it up and send everything out tomorrow.

Will post pictures of some of the things later in the evening.

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #40 on: Thu, 19 December 2013, 21:15:03 »
YAY!

gonna get my qazpad case ;D

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #41 on: Thu, 19 December 2013, 21:29:14 »
Family first.

GH can wait.

Good luck!
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #42 on: Thu, 19 December 2013, 21:33:19 »
I forgot to mention, Badwrench, I owed you a clear matte top for your 60% case, which I have cut sitting with me, which I will also ship tomorrow.

If there is anything left, please let me know, as I only have half of Saturday to ship stuff out as I fly for RSA on Sunday morning.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #43 on: Thu, 19 December 2013, 21:33:31 »
Yay stuff!
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Sai

« Reply #44 on: Thu, 19 December 2013, 21:38:16 »
oh.. my keychain !!
- WTB/WTT - Cotton Candy Brobot V2

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #45 on: Thu, 19 December 2013, 23:25:01 »
I forgot to mention, Badwrench, I owed you a clear matte top for your 60% case, which I have cut sitting with me, which I will also ship tomorrow.

If there is anything left, please let me know, as I only have half of Saturday to ship stuff out as I fly for RSA on Sunday morning.

That should do it  :thumb:

Have a great holiday Moz.
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #46 on: Thu, 19 December 2013, 23:26:17 »
I don't know when you sleep!  Best of luck with all the packaging (and your upcoming trip).

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #47 on: Fri, 20 December 2013, 04:30:55 »
I don't know when you sleep!  Best of luck with all the packaging (and your upcoming trip).

From a recent GH podcast, I understand that MOZ gets about 4 hours sleep a day, around the middle of the day.

Offline iri

« Reply #48 on: Fri, 20 December 2013, 04:50:58 »
...which makes total sense if it's around midday (hottest time of the day).
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #49 on: Fri, 20 December 2013, 07:52:53 »

From a recent GH podcast, I understand that MOZ gets about 4 hours sleep a day, around the middle of the day.
Wow you guys discuss my sleeping pattern on the podcast? Which one was this,  seems like I missed it.