Author Topic: Bro Caps Therapy  (Read 2711139 times)

Offline BlueNalgene

Re: Bro Caps Therapy
« Reply #7950 on: Mon, 13 July 2015, 20:14:00 »
We need therapy thread for the therapy thread.

Part of therapy is not complaining because of growth.  A photo or two in this thread is fine as long as it doesn't start becoming a massive gallery.  Quitcherbellyachin

Offline VmaxEngage

« Reply #7951 on: Mon, 13 July 2015, 20:28:55 »
So excited for my first Bro I had to post this again.

*Sorry*

I don't know why but the included candy taste freaking awesome right now!
« Last Edit: Mon, 13 July 2015, 20:41:14 by VmaxEngage »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #7952 on: Mon, 13 July 2015, 20:35:51 »

Show Image

Pretty pictures should go into here as they are not helping those of us in therapy.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline VmaxEngage

« Reply #7953 on: Mon, 13 July 2015, 20:40:53 »
Pretty pictures should go into here as they are not helping those of us in therapy.

My bad, I've already posted in there. I will take it down if you want?

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #7954 on: Mon, 13 July 2015, 20:52:24 »

My bad, I've already posted in there. I will take it down if you want?

Not worth worrying about too too much, just nice to stay on topic and keep the pretty pictures all together :)
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #7955 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 00:16:26 »
I wonder if the Bro will name the ones we haven't seen before. I believe mine hasn't been put out yet?

I am a tad bit jelly with all these nebulas popping up, but I'm still salt free.   :))

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #7956 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 01:17:35 »

Show Image

Behave

Offline nukec

• that rug really tied the room together
« Reply #7957 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 01:18:43 »
These are some nice pics  ;)
HHKB Pro2, Poker2 Blue, KBPV60 Brown, DuckyShine3 Brown

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #7958 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 01:59:19 »

Show Image

Behave

105488-0
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #7959 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 02:33:01 »
Back to complaining about the post office! :P
they have worked extremely hard. come on!

/whispers where is my damn package?! grumble grumble..

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #7960 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 02:52:36 »
Back to complaining about the post office! :P
they have worked extremely hard. come on!

/whispers where is my damn package?! grumble grumble..

You sure?  Without tracking numbers we have no idea, they might still be sat on the shelf in Bro's local for all we know :'(

No point checking the mail yet, maybe next week...
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline nukec

« Reply #7961 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 10:53:56 »
Hyped. How long till package arrives to London, Saudi Arabia  :eek: :cool:

Offline thefebruaryman

• turn it off and turn it on again
« Reply #7962 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 12:20:22 »
Hyped. How long till package arrives to London, Saudi Arabia  :eek: :cool:

Knowing USPS you can add about 3 days or more. Once in the UK its all good though, royal mail rules!

Offline dwk396

• asdf1234
« Reply #7963 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 13:42:17 »

Show Image

Behave

(Attachment Link)

I love this guy.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #7964 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 16:27:05 »
I just read this from Bro:

"Shipping - Most CONUS and INTL packages went out. There are a handful of both left that I am finishing up. I felt it would be better to work on getting the rest of the packages out rather than put together tracking emails. Chances are, you will get your package long before tracking. Sorry for this, but this was a particularly massive shipping task. I had build a logistics department for this (myself and my mom lol)."

Picturing Bro and his Mom sorting,handling and shipping all these caps together really made my day for some reason   :p that's great and adds just a little more magic to cosmos ! Alas I can't Imagine this was easy considering the size but I for one don't mind waiting for something this great !

Thanks Bro and thanks Bro's Mom  :thumb:
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #7965 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 16:29:45 »
I just read this from Bro:

"Shipping - Most CONUS and INTL packages went out. There are a handful of both left that I am finishing up. I felt it would be better to work on getting the rest of the packages out rather than put together tracking emails. Chances are, you will get your package long before tracking. Sorry for this, but this was a particularly massive shipping task. I had build a logistics department for this (myself and my mom lol)."

Picturing Bro and his Mom sorting,handling and shipping all these caps together really made my day for some reason   :p that's great and adds just a little more magic to cosmos ! Alas I can't Imagine this was easy considering the size but I for one don't mind waiting for something this great !

Thanks Bro and thanks Bro's Mom  :thumb:

haha indeed.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #7966 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 18:32:03 »
Bro's mom being a total bro.  At least this should help with the therapy in this thread.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #7967 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 18:37:59 »
Bro's mom being a total bro.  At least this should help with the therapy in this thread.
Giggles nervously ^^^^
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #7968 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 18:52:29 »
I wonder if Bro's mom nag him on spending so much time on keyboards? He he he!

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #7969 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 19:14:53 »

I wonder how awkward it was for them when they had to start handling the bronads lol

Offline tbc

« Reply #7970 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 21:18:46 »

I wonder how awkward it was for them when they had to start handling the bronads lol

i would be honored if my bronads were handled by brocap's mom.

...wait what?

nope, got it right the first time.  :p
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #7971 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 21:57:17 »

I wonder if he rewards her by giving her a rare Bro Cap?

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #7972 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 22:09:56 »

Probably more awkward for Bro.

How I imagine it going:

Mom:  Aww, how cute, these remind me of when you were a little kid...mixed with how your father's look now.

Bro:  *awkward silence*  Just put it in the box mom.

Mom:  And these fleshy pink ones would have been perfect for your Ken dolls when you were a kid.

Bro:  Mom, those were my sister's

Mom:  Sure they were honey, sure they were.

Offline nukec

« Reply #7973 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 11:16:50 »
today i've got a message from my royal mail telling me that i have to pay customs from usa, so package is already in uk.

Offline KH

• My fotki pics
« Reply #7974 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 16:44:30 »
Where can I get my hands on a Zombro or Stump with Toxic colours?  :-X

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #7975 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 16:46:16 »

Classifieds? I think there are some green trans stumps I've seen that resemble toxic. Dunno about zombros.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #7976 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 16:49:38 »
today i've got a message from my royal mail telling me that i have to pay customs from usa, so package is already in uk.

:eek:

I only got my tracking number today but that makes me hopeful it won't be long!  Not looking forward to paying the ransom to get the package released though... You sure it's your Bro(s)?
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline nukec

« Reply #7977 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 19:28:40 »
or maybe its title boxing double end bag i ordered from usa. not sure now.

Offline slip84

• GUYDUDE MAGICIAN
« Reply #7978 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 19:55:14 »
Got a notification there was a package at my apartment for me. Was not Bro caps. :(

Offline Seranite

• Doesn't know what's going on.
« Reply #7979 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 21:28:27 »
Got a notification there was a package at my apartment for me. Was not Bro caps. :(

Was it a bomb?

Offline tbc

« Reply #7980 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 21:51:04 »

i heard someone say zombros...

to answer your question, i only know of a single 'toxic' like zombro. i will get you pics after dinner

EDIT:

i got attacked by a wasp....so i was a little late -_-

105628-0

not quite sure the 'limits' for a toxic shade, but that's the closest zombro I know of.
« Last Edit: Wed, 15 July 2015, 22:57:17 by tbc »

Offline KatzenKinder

• * Maker
« Reply #7981 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 23:02:15 »

to answer your question, i only know of a single 'toxic' like zombro. i will get you pics after dinner

EDIT:

(Attachment Link)

not quite sure the 'limits' for a toxic shade, but that's the closest zombro I know of.

Wow, never seen this one before! I think there's a stump in an opaque light green as well, but it's not quite toxic color. It's less saturated.

Offline KH

• My fotki pics
« Reply #7982 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 03:47:07 »

EDIT:

(Attachment Link)

Oh, forgot it was ZomBro V2 what I was looking for. The black version with white teeth and red eyes. :confused: It would sit there just fine altought the nontoxic-color is dark brownish. What was that color named?

What are approximately prices for the Stump and Zombro V2?

And thank you, I'd just love to have cool ESC key. Maybe someday I get my first artisan ;D
« Last Edit: Thu, 16 July 2015, 03:51:58 by KH »

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #7983 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 07:35:11 »

EDIT:

(Attachment Link)

Oh, forgot it was ZomBro V2 what I was looking for. The black version with white teeth and red eyes. :confused: It would sit there just fine altought the nontoxic-color is dark brownish. What was that color named?

And thank you, I'd just love to have cool ESC key. Maybe someday I get my first artisan ;D
the Zombro your mentioning from the blackout sale was called "Nasferatu" and prices for bros "should" be around what they retail however I have seen some pretty discouraging prices lately so good luck  :thumb:

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #7984 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 09:44:27 »
Checking in for Cosmos sale therapy, so many amazing sets and combinations! Looks like many people not only got in but got 3 or more!

Offline thefebruaryman

• turn it off and turn it on again
« Reply #7985 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 12:02:54 »

Firstly awesome that your caps/cap has arrived, meaning mine should be here soon as well. Secondly WTF customs!!! What ****s they are, I better not get that crap on just one cap/

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #7986 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 12:26:05 »

Firstly awesome that your caps/cap has arrived, meaning mine should be here soon as well. Secondly WTF customs!!! What ****s they are, I better not get that crap on just one cap/
on a completely unrelated note I just had to pay £20 on a parcel today usually bro seemed to under value the keys well on the boxes I had they have been so I would but super surprised if it turns out to be his keys and not something else
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • hickneller.com
« Reply #7987 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 12:29:24 »
I can not wait for my cap from the low sodium sale to arrive, I am pretty excited to see what it is after seeing all  the awesome caps posted to the gallery thread.
« Last Edit: Thu, 16 July 2015, 12:32:44 by nickheller »

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #7988 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 12:35:02 »

EDIT:

(Attachment Link)

Shame you weren't around last Friday night - I sold a Nosferatu at cost ($30) and it wasn't grabbed for about 20 minutes which sounds quick, but it's actually a long time in this game.  Keep your eye on the classifieds and maybe you'll get lucky!

Other than that the Nuclear Kush stump is kinda toxic, it is very bright but it's trans so not quite the same colour but I'm sure it would look great :)
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline tbc

« Reply #7989 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 23:54:45 »

EDIT:

(Attachment Link)

Shame you weren't around last Friday night - I sold a Nosferatu at cost ($30) and it wasn't grabbed for about 20 minutes which sounds quick, but it's actually a long time in this game.  Keep your eye on the classifieds and maybe you'll get lucky!

Other than that the Nuclear Kush stump is kinda toxic, it is very bright but it's trans so not quite the same colour but I'm sure it would look great :)

omfg

please tell me it was topre

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #7990 on: Fri, 17 July 2015, 02:24:27 »

EDIT:

(Attachment Link)

omfg

please tell me it was topre

I could, but I'd be lying...

According to USPS my Low Sodium package is 2/3 to delivery but it hasn't even got to a sorting place yet let alone an airport :))
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline nukec

« Reply #7991 on: Fri, 17 July 2015, 05:37:47 »

No worries brohan, it was double end title boxing bag.

Not received bro caps yet :)

Offline btctopre

« Reply #7992 on: Fri, 17 July 2015, 09:34:16 »
giveaway over- grats trees!

ARE YOU BRO LESS? DO YOU OWN A TOPRE KEYBOARD? DO YOU LIVE IN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES? ARE YOU NOT AN ALT ACCOUNT? WELL GUESS WHAT, TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY! BECAUSE...

IT IS M'FING GIVEAWAY TIME FOR YOU SALTY CRY BABIES!

What is being given away:

Topre Andromeda Skies V2 from the recent Cosmos sale

What you need to do to qualify for winning this great keycap that I really want to keep because the color is beautiful in the sunlight but I won't use it so I cry myself to sleep at night:

• must have participated in at least three CtrlAlt raffles, without winning any of them (screenshot proof of the Bros table on this page required)
  • must not own any Bro at all
  • must own a Topre keyboard (current date/GH name proof pic required)
  • must have a shipping address in CONUS (apologies international/HI/AK bros)
  • must intend to actually use the cap for more than a day (gr8 collectors can kindly f- off)
  • don't pm me
  • cap is free, priority shipping is covered by me and the Bro will be shipped out same/next business day :thumb:

i think that's it. i don't care about age of your account/number of posts, the ctrlalt requirement proves to me that you've been interested in bros for at least a few months, and that is what matters most. also running this out of the therapy thread again because i feel like it's more likely to go to someone that participates in the community than if it were done in a blatantly-titled giveaway thread that would attract everyone watching spy.

first person to post the two required proof pics here wins the cap (none of that "reserve post" nonsense either where you post first and then edit in the pics after), i'll edit this post once there's a winner. and this is mostly honor system stuff since i'm not affiliated with ctrlalt/bro in any way, so please just respect the rules.

1-2-3-go

« Last Edit: Fri, 17 July 2015, 11:35:36 by btctopre »

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #7993 on: Fri, 17 July 2015, 09:38:16 »
Very kind of you

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #7994 on: Fri, 17 July 2015, 09:39:03 »
I win!

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #7995 on: Fri, 17 July 2015, 09:39:59 »
Very nice of you btctopre. Get it in fast people. This probably won't last long.

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • hickneller.com
« Reply #7996 on: Fri, 17 July 2015, 09:40:54 »
I would qualify but I got something in the low sodium sale, very nice of you though.  :thumb:

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #7997 on: Fri, 17 July 2015, 09:41:06 »
Very generous of you.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #7998 on: Fri, 17 July 2015, 09:49:27 »
Btc, you're such a consistently good guy. You give so much to the community! Congrats to who ever gets it!

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #7999 on: Fri, 17 July 2015, 09:53:24 »
ARE YOU BRO LESS? DO YOU OWN A TOPRE KEYBOARD? DO YOU LIVE IN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES? ARE YOU NOT AN ALT ACCOUNT? WELL GUESS WHAT, TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY! BECAUSE...

IT IS M'FING GIVEAWAY TIME FOR YOU SALTY CRY BABIES!

What is being given away:

Topre Andromeda Skies V2 from the recent Cosmos sale
Show Image

What you need to do to qualify for winning this great keycap that I really want to keep because the color is beautiful in the sunlight but I won't use it so I cry myself to sleep at night:
  • must have participated in at least three CtrlAlt raffles, without winning any of them (screenshot proof of the Bros table on this page required)
  • must not own any Bro at all
  • must own a Topre keyboard (current date/GH name proof pic required)
  • must have a shipping address in CONUS (apologies international/HI/AK bros)
  • must intend to actually use the cap for more than a day (gr8 collectors can kindly f- off)
  • don't pm me
  • cap is free, priority shipping is covered by me and the Bro will be shipped out same/next business day :thumb:

i think that's it. i don't care about age of your account/number of posts, the ctrlalt requirement proves to me that you've been interested in bros for at least a few months, and that is what matters most. also running this out of the therapy thread again because i feel like it's more likely to go to someone that participates in the community than if it were done in a blatantly-titled giveaway thread that would attract everyone watching spy.

first person to post the two required proof pics here wins the cap (none of that "reserve post" nonsense either where you post first and then edit in the pics after), i'll edit this post once there's a winner. and this is mostly honor system stuff since i'm not affiliated with ctrlalt/bro in any way, so please just respect the rules.

1-2-3-go

Pretty sure it was you who did a very similar giveaway a few months ago, and now this one too. Such a nice guy  :'(