Author Topic: Plate design  (Read 1591 times)

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
Plate design
« on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 21:34:24 »
Alright guys I have my plate design finalized aside from space bar stab locations.  If some one would be willing to look at it and point out any errors that would be great.  Currently working on getting it translated from .dxf to .dwg.  If you are willing to do this please PM me and or post here.  Just let me know what file format works best for you.

I have built this up in SolidWorks Student edition 2013-2014
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
Re: Plate design
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 24 February 2014, 03:21:18 »
Alright guys I have my plate design finalized aside from space bar stab locations.  If some one would be willing to look at it and point out any errors that would be great.  Currently working on getting it translated from .dxf to .dwg.  If you are willing to do this please PM me and or post here.  Just let me know what file format works best for you.

I know I was supposed to, but didn't, sorry. Now I can do have time, so send me the final version, whenever you are ready.

Sorry once again.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 24 February 2014, 08:21:51 »

I know I was supposed to, but didn't, sorry. Now I can do have time, so send me the final version, whenever you are ready.

Sorry once again.

Its all good Moz.  Kind of my fault really for not getting it converted to a .dwg.  I would assume that would be an ok format.  Can you pm me your email address so I can send it to you.  I think I have the stab locations off on the Y axis.  Please don't fix for me.  I will do that.  Just let me know how far I need to move them.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 24 February 2014, 23:11:29 »

Sorry once again.

Its all good Moz.  Kind of my fault really for not getting it converted to a .dwg.  I would assume that would be an ok format.  Can you pm me your email address so I can send it to you.  I think I have the stab locations off on the Y axis.  Please don't fix for me.  I will do that.  Just let me know how far I need to move them.

Don't worry about it Moz.  JDcarpe got me straightened out.  I posted a JPG in my Brushed Behemoth build log at the bottom of the OP.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 24 February 2014, 23:49:56 »
Good to know.