Author Topic: [SPRiT] MX ALPS Springs/ LSS Lube/ Stabilizers/ Cherry RGB Clear (CLOSED!!!!!!!)  (Read 1289645 times)

Offline kitsun8

• In need of some cash
Re: <SPRiT Edition> * Gold Springs = (Shipping)
« Reply #950 on: Sun, 05 October 2014, 07:42:02 »
Can springs still be ordered?

Don't think so, they're pretty much all shipped out at this point

Alright, if anyone has any extra 62g or 100g that they want to sell to me, shoot me a pm :)
How many are you looking for?

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #951 on: Sun, 05 October 2014, 08:55:39 »
Did the springs arrive in Germany yet?

Nope. It's 4pm here, so unlikely that they will still arrive today.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #952 on: Sun, 05 October 2014, 11:21:16 »
Just a quick update for the US folks in here. I'm returning home after a few days away and will tend to any PMs at that time. I've responded to a few of you saying essentially this same thing, but just wanted to give a global update.  :)

Also, the springs have arrived in Wisconsin and have attempted delivery. I will have to stop by the post office tomorrow to pick them up. Then we will get started with distribution.   :thumb:

Offline cooldiscretion

• Convicted guilty of being totally rad.
« Reply #953 on: Sun, 05 October 2014, 11:46:06 »
Just a quick update for the US folks in here. I'm returning home after a few days away and will tend to any PMs at that time. I've responded to a few of you saying essentially this same thing, but just wanted to give a global update.  :)

Also, the springs have arrived in Wisconsin and have attempted delivery. I will have to stop by the post office tomorrow to pick them up. Then we will get started with distribution.   :thumb:

Thanks for the update, Hoff.

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #954 on: Sun, 05 October 2014, 11:46:35 »

Boomshakalaka.
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline exfiltrate

« Reply #955 on: Sun, 05 October 2014, 12:28:07 »
Can springs still be ordered?

Don't think so, they're pretty much all shipped out at this point

Alright, if anyone has any extra 62g or 100g that they want to sell to me, shoot me a pm :)
How many are you looking for?

Anywhere from 1 of each up to 5 of each. Also would buy some 68s. Really depending on what anyone has.
« Last Edit: Sun, 05 October 2014, 16:28:57 by exfiltrate »

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Re: &lt;SPRiT Edition&gt; * Gold Springs = (Shipping)
« Reply #956 on: Sun, 05 October 2014, 14:48:28 »

You owe me a drawing on my package. Don't forget. :)) :-*

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #957 on: Sun, 05 October 2014, 17:24:15 »

WHOOOOO

Time to reserve some time at my school's soldering stations...
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline panrc

« Reply #958 on: Mon, 06 October 2014, 01:55:30 »
Any word on when mine might turn up in the uk?

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #959 on: Mon, 06 October 2014, 02:13:14 »
Did the springs arrive in Germany yet?

Nope. It's 4pm here, so unlikely that they will still arrive today.

Bluebär is the EU proxy. so probably this week im guessing(or early next), totally depending how many packages he has to handle :)

Offline anowt

• "I want you to buckle my spring" ♪♪~
« Reply #960 on: Mon, 06 October 2014, 14:18:46 »

Sweet. thanks for the heads-up.
Front Line: IBM Model M SSK
Tactical Team: QFR TKL (MX Blue)
Recon: KUL ES-87 (MX Red)
Special Operations: RF 87U 55g

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #961 on: Tue, 07 October 2014, 16:28:24 »
Springs for Europe arrived today. Pics follow, bad weather :thumb:

Offline Fnzzy

« Reply #962 on: Tue, 07 October 2014, 16:55:20 »
Springs for Europe arrived today. Pics follow, bad weather :thumb:

The hype! Good luck with sorting!

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #963 on: Wed, 08 October 2014, 07:01:02 »
79177-0

Some of them are labelled to whom they belong, some are not, so I'll have to go through them. I will send them out all at once to block the post office for the maximum amount of time.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #964 on: Wed, 08 October 2014, 07:36:34 »
I will send them out all at once to block the post office for the maximum amount of time.

I don't have to block the post office for any amount of time.  :P   :))   But I probably will.  I don't think I should leave 78 packages on my doorstep for USPS to pick up. 

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #965 on: Wed, 08 October 2014, 15:16:47 »
I will send them out all at once to block the post office for the maximum amount of time.

I don't have to block the post office for any amount of time.  :P   :))   But I probably will.  I don't think I should leave 78 packages on my doorstep for USPS to pick up. 

I think leaving that much on your doorstep is asking for trouble xD
Planck w/ Zealios

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #966 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 02:58:25 »
(Attachment Link)

Some of them are labelled to whom they belong, some are not, so I'll have to go through them. I will send them out all at once to block the post office for the maximum amount of time.

Awesome! Hoping my new springs are in there somewhere... :)
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline geniekid

« Reply #967 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 09:02:16 »

With these springs, I can finally finish my 1 to 60 scale model of a pogo stick convention. 

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #968 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 09:03:44 »

With these springs, I can finally finish my 1 to 60 scale model of a pogo stick convention. 

This sounds pretty sweet.
Planck w/ Zealios

Offline kitsun8

• In need of some cash
« Reply #969 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 20:31:08 »

This sounds pretty sweet.

I would like one made for me.

Offline Lepidus

« Reply #970 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 10:45:37 »
Are you still taking orders?

Offline feizor

« Reply #971 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 17:25:11 »
I got my springs! Thanks sprit and Elrick!

Offline Sagii

• Time to bust some nails
« Reply #972 on: Sun, 12 October 2014, 05:13:41 »
Are you still taking orders?
Well.. it says that worldwide order is still open, so I'd guess so. I just put in an order hoping so

Offline Firebolt1914

• POM Overlord
« Reply #973 on: Sun, 12 October 2014, 09:07:57 »
When will the orders be closed, i'm still deciding on what I want to get for my switches. I don't want to not be able to buy the springs but really want them.

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #974 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 10:41:58 »
All EU orders have been sorted and boxed. I ran out of 65g and 68g gold springs for one of that last orders and put in some of mine - I had some spare and there's some standard ones leftover, I really don't mind. Next up will be labelling them with the addresses and then they're going to get shipped :thumb:

Offline drrtyrokka

« Reply #975 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:03:01 »
Thanks for your work BluBär, you're the best!

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #976 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 15:01:27 »
Any idea when people in the US should be expecting springs to come in the mail?
Planck w/ Zealios

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #977 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 15:33:18 »

Yep!  I started packing and shipping last night when I returned home from a trip, but I think I jumped the gun.  There were some pre-packaged bags with a selection of springs for individual users, and then some loose bags to be packed up for users.  I assumed that the bags with usernames on them were complete and finished, but I think they were missing one spring type each.  Due to this, I need to cancel the shipping I've already paid for, open the boxes, repack, and repurchase shipping tonight.  I'm really sorry for the delay, everyone.  Should be back on track this evening.   :thumb:

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #978 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 16:09:28 »
No worries. I just need to make sure I have a general idea of when to expect things since the mail room at my office doesnt always send a notification that they got stuff.
Planck w/ Zealios

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #979 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 16:38:45 »
Yep!  I started packing and shipping last night when I returned home from a trip, but I think I jumped the gun.  There were some pre-packaged bags with a selection of springs for individual users, and then some loose bags to be packed up for users.  I assumed that the bags with usernames on them were complete and finished, but I think they were missing one spring type each.  Due to this, I need to cancel the shipping I've already paid for, open the boxes, repack, and repurchase shipping tonight.  I'm really sorry for the delay, everyone.  Should be back on track this evening.   :thumb:

Thanks for doing all this, Hoff bro. :-*

Offline DzyDzyDino

« Reply #980 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 19:47:29 »

... I assumed that the bags with usernames on them were complete and finished, but I think they were missing one spring type each.  ...

I know that for sure mine definitely was missing a spring type since I added one after you picked 'em up and Sprit said you were going to have to add it in separately. Sorry for adding to your pain in the ass and confusion, but thank you so much for helping making this happen! I'm really glad I got in on this in time, just barely.

Looks like I'll be doing some desoldering in a few nights in preparation. >:D

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #981 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 21:30:04 »
Thanks Hoff for taking care of everything!

Will we getting a message from you or is there somewhere we can see if our order has been shipped out?

If not, no worries.

Offline Firebolt1914

• POM Overlord
« Reply #982 on: Wed, 15 October 2014, 09:36:29 »
Hate to have to ask this again, but if I want to order some springs now am I too late?

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #983 on: Wed, 15 October 2014, 09:53:35 »
Thanks Hoff for taking care of everything!

Will we getting a message from you or is there somewhere we can see if our order has been shipped out?

If not, no worries.

No problem!  Sorry I'm a bit slow, guys, there are a lot of orders and it can be confusing at times.  I'm doing my best to get these out ASAP (I want my desk back :P ).

As for a notification, I am inputting all email addresses into the stamps.com prompt, so you should receive emails when I print the shipping label.   :thumb:

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #984 on: Wed, 15 October 2014, 21:52:05 »
Canadian folks, I haven't forgotten about you guys! Packing the springs as I post this, so expect shipping invoices soon.  :thumb:

Btw, this green packaging stuff is pretty cool. :))
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline primitiveType

« Reply #985 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 11:03:56 »
Hate to have to ask this again, but if I want to order some springs now am I too late?

I would also like to know this. Are there extra sets we can buy or is the buy period over? i'm interested in a set.

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #986 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 11:06:36 »

I would also like to know this. Are there extra sets we can buy or is the buy period over? i'm interested in a set.

I'll be stocking extras on my site. (mostly 60-68gs, very few 50-55g). Will need to get everything out first though.

Offline nobee

• Topre! Topre! Topre!
« Reply #987 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 11:08:37 »
Canadian folks, I haven't forgotten about you guys! Packing the springs as I post this, so expect shipping invoices soon.  :thumb:

Btw, this green packaging stuff is pretty cool. :))
Show Image

Yes, finally! And looking forward to finally getting your cables too Zeal!  ;D
ReΛlforce 87U (55g)   Leopold FC660C (Silenced/Lubed)   Leopold 210TP MX Red   Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja MX Brown

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #988 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 11:09:28 »
Just an update from the USA side of things:

I have finally managed to make sense of the spreadsheet, so I shouldn't have any more hiccups with sorting on my end.  Shipping will remain to be seen.  :P  I'm packaging everything first to make sure I have enough springs to go around, as a sort of in-built audit.

As for extras, I can't speak for Sprit and what extras he may have sent along to the proxies, but if there are any extras I will let you guys know.  I won't have any clue about that until I'm done packing everything up, though, so just hang tight.  :)

Offline primitiveType

« Reply #989 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 11:13:09 »

I'll be stocking extras on my site. (mostly 60-68gs, very few 50-55g). Will need to get everything out first though.

Ok. I just placed an order though... Can I consider that void? Also, if you aren't taking orders, should you maybe take down the big form that says orders are open? I don't really like not knowing whether I'm going to be charged. If you can fulfill it though that would be ideal

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #990 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 11:19:09 »

Ok. I just placed an order though... Can I consider that void? Also, if you aren't taking orders, should you maybe take down the big form that says orders are open? I don't really like not knowing whether I'm going to be charged. If you can fulfill it though that would be ideal
Last we talked, I believe the "Extra orders open" part was for orders outside of NA that sprit will be fulfilling.

Offline primitiveType

« Reply #991 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 11:22:22 »

Last we talked, I believe the "Extra orders open" part was for orders outside of NA that sprit will be fulfilling.

Ah, I see. Just out of curiousity, how does that work? Why are there orders open for outside of NA only?

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #992 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 11:32:04 »

Ah, I see. Just out of curiousity, how does that work? Why are there orders open for outside of NA only?

Because shipping from Canada to EU/Asia is more expensive than shipping from Korea to EU/Asia. ;)

Offline Firebolt1914

• POM Overlord
« Reply #993 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 12:24:35 »
Damn, where would I be able to get 62g springs then?

Offline mikew0w

« Reply #994 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 14:42:43 »
So is the message that I should be seeing these in my mailbox soon in the USA?
I paid my invoice in July.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #995 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 14:50:42 »
So is the message that I should be seeing these in my mailbox soon in the USA?
I paid my invoice in July.

Yes!  :D  I packed your order last night, in fact.

In general, when it comes to group buys, the time you pay your invoice really has minimal affect on when you should expect the item.  I only just received the springs a few days ago, so there wasn't anything I could do until this week.  And there was a significant time spent waiting for production, sorting in Korea, and shipping.  This is a big operation, and we're all volunteering our time to help make it happen.  I'm not sure if your tone was implying confusion about this or not, but it's important to remember that long lead times are very common on custom orders like this.   :thumb:

Offline mikew0w

« Reply #996 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 15:04:15 »
No problem, sorry if that sounded complainy, that was not my intention.
Thanks!

Offline osi

« Reply #997 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 15:21:01 »
Hoff,

You da man. Thanks for being a proxy, among the many other things I'm sure you're emmersed in currently.

Offline primitiveType

« Reply #998 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 17:59:35 »

It looks like you already have some on your site... are they really in stock? it looks like I can get all the way to checkout.

Also, is there a reason I can only get next day delivery? 15$ shipping is a drag for springs.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #999 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 19:38:47 »
I dunno if you guys want to see pictures of this in-progress, but here's a little teaser.  I got all the small orders packed and ready to ship.  I'll be printing labels and getting a bunch of them sent out tonight. 

Also, don't worry, I will put bubble wrap in the packages before I send them.  ;)