Author Topic: *GIVEAWAY* BS artisan cap  (Read 9815 times)

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
*GIVEAWAY* BS artisan cap
« on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 12:38:28 »
EDIT: The giveaway is over, the winner is WILBA

First and foremost, this giveaway is ONLY for those who have BS boards (proof may be required if you win)

Nubbinator is also throwing in a Yag Dur

Up for grabs is a one eyed Nubbinator Dolly in pink and clear

I will leave this open for 24hrs (will close at 1pm CST 3/26/15)

You must be a member since 1/1/15 and have at least 50 posts

To enter post your favorite car below, i'll do a random number generator to pic the winning post

The cap will be free, but you will have to pay shipping

List of entries, if I missed you please post to let me know

[JPG
Karura
Noisyturtle
Synjin
Katushkin
Fohat.digs
Hwood
Meowacat
Melvin
Wilba
Rowdy
Nai_Claus
GL1TCH3D
Mat82
« Last Edit: Thu, 26 March 2015, 13:09:41 by tigersharkdude »

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
Re: *GIVEAWAY* BS artisan cap
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 12:55:18 »
Love the colors but I don't have a BS board.

I'm not entering but if I had to choose only one car to drive for the rest of my life it'd be the orange F1 GTR that McLaren still owns, the one they wouldn't give LH. Or an F40 LM or a stick RS6 Avant or an R34. Yeah making up my mind isn't going to happen. Thanks for the giveaway.

Not entering BTW.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 13:00:17 »

I'm not entering but if I had to choose only one car to drive for the rest of my life it'd be the orange F1 GTR that McLaren still owns, the one they wouldn't give LH. Or an F40 LM or a stick RS6 Avant or an R34. Yeah making up my mind isn't going to happen. Thanks for the giveaway.

Not entering BTW.

you sir, are a car guy ... BROTHER.jpg

also, what do you mean by "the one they wouldn't give LH"

Offline JPG

• Model F is my new passion!
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 13:08:03 »
Wow, nice giveaway!

My dream car is the GT500 Eleanor (the one from gone in 60 seconds). I would also be very happy with any car that's close to this.

95144-0

As for BS boards, that's all I use. Got an AT F at job and F122 at home, with 2 XT's for future projects. My old filco is accumulating dust sadly, but I ain't sad of all my F!
IBM F122, IBM XT F X2, IBM AT F (all Soarer converted), Filco Camo TKL Browns

Offline Usarise

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 13:09:09 »
Not entering either (Don't have the posts and I'd feel bad if I did win only having been a more active member as of late)
I just wanted to post a picture of my favorite automobile:

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 13:10:34 »
Nice giveaway

Good luck all :)

Offline 3Love

• Bumpino Supremo
  • I want to become a great collector. Greedy!!!
    • https://geekhack.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=1mvss6e1ju8h9hub7j2uo5g2c8t2upld&topic=63161.0
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 13:12:58 »
Good luck everyone!
I♥Keyboard  I♥Clack  I♥Brobot  I♥Hammer
                          I♥♥♥friends 
【WTB/WTTF】https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=63161.0

KBD Collection: 356CL, 356.2, 356DGE, Koala, 356MINI, 356N, 356N-MK2, 356PAD, 360C, 456GT, FMJ, LZ-MXSE, LZ-RE, KMAC 1.0, KPAD, Duck Orion, Duck Pad, Exo, TEX and etc.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #7 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 13:45:25 »

Not entering BTW.

In 2008 after winning the drivers championship in F1 Lewis Hamilton requested that instead of getting a bonus from McLaren he'd like the F1 GTR they had. McLaren laughed and just gave him the money because the car meant too much to the company.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 13:52:52 »

Not entering BTW.

In 2008 after winning the drivers championship in F1 Lewis Hamilton requested that instead of getting a bonus from McLaren he'd like the F1 GTR they had. McLaren laughed and just gave him the money because the car meant too much to the company.

Haha, first I heard of that. McLaren reps were like "GTFO here"

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #9 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 13:55:27 »

Not entering BTW.

Haha, first I heard of that. McLaren reps were like "GTFO here"

The Pagani 760LH was his consolation prize.  :))

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #10 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 14:23:38 »
Thanks for doing this giveaway; I got a SSK that wouldn't mind having another artisan occupy one of its keys :)

I'm sorry that I won't be able to tell you which is my favourite car, as I believe that there are lots of special cars that all have their own uniqueness and significance that picking one favourite is impossible, but I'll do it anyway.

One of my favourite cars of all time is the Mercedes E60 AMG Limited.

Now, you might ask, what's so special about a factory-tuned E500? Isn't it just an old Mercedes?

Well, to explain, in the 90s, when Porsche was going deep in the red, they went around Stuttgart knocking on the doors of local companies to see if anyone would offer them extra work, with one of the companies being Mercedes.

At the same time, BMW had just released the M5, a luxury sports sedan, which Mercedes at the time did not have anything to go against.

Due to the coincidental circumstances of the time, Mercedes thought, how about we just give Porsche our W124 (E-class chassis), and the 5.0L V8 from our SL500 coupe, and see if they can figure it out?

Porsche ended up widening the stock W124 chassis, widened fender flares, robbed the parts bin of their own vehicles for suspension, and used their own Recaro seats, one individual one per seat, and this was how the 500E was born (later name-changed to E500 due to Mercedes's naming scheme).

The E60 AMG is an even more special model, with AMG building a 6.0L version of the V8 engine, and only 12 of the Limited models were made during the end of the production cycle.

This was the first and last time that Porsche ever made cars for another manufacturer, and where else can you find a 4-door sedan powered by an AMG 6.0L V8 engine, with Porsche suspension and tuning, four individual Porsche/Recaro bucket seats, handcrafted at the Porsche factory merely meters away from the 911s?

It took them 18 days to complete each one, having to ship it back and forth between the two companies.

« Last Edit: Wed, 25 March 2015, 14:31:58 by Karura »

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline Hellcatz

« Reply #11 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 14:31:18 »
Sorry but what is a bs board?

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #12 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 14:41:19 »
IBM Bucking Spring :)

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline Hellcatz

« Reply #13 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 14:50:17 »
Thanks!!!! Looks like I'm out of the running but to answer your question...hmmm got a few to list but if I had to pick one it would be a 1972 Nissan skyline in white. Will add pictures later. JDM for life!!!!

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #14 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 14:53:55 »
Good guy tiger shark!
Mashby gave me that wrist rest from the Nashville meet up and my roommate uses it every single day. Wanted to say thanks so much for being so generous :)

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #15 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 14:56:36 »
Good guy tiger shark!
Mashby gave me that wrist rest from the Nashville meet up and my roommate uses it every single day. Wanted to say thanks so much for being so generous :)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #16 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 14:59:14 »
It's not super powerful (or any more powerful than a damp napkin) or super exotic or even expensive, but I've always loved the Karmann Ghia for some reason.

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #17 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 15:00:15 »
It's not super powerful (or any more powerful than a damp napkin) or super exotic or even expensive, but I've always loved the Karmann Ghia for some reason.
Show Image

entry? just making sure

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #18 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 15:00:35 »
I'll be tossing in a random Yag Dur to the winner (as long as they're US).  Call it selfish, but I want someone to have something nice in addition to one of my freebie ****ups.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #19 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 15:01:21 »
Show Image

entry? just making sure

Nah, I don't even have a BS board. Just wanted to participate :))

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #20 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 15:17:27 »
Show Image

One of my family friends collects them, IIRC he currently has 7.

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #21 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 15:58:10 »
I'll be tossing in a random Yag Dur to the winner (as long as they're US).  Call it selfish, but I want someone to have something nice in addition to one of my freebie ****ups.

Good guy Nubz

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #22 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 16:00:42 »
My favorite car would be a Tesla. I will get you which specific one exactly in a bit. A purely electric powered car that can go faster than a Ferrari anyone?

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #23 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 16:03:31 »
Mine has got to be the Datsun Fairlady Z. But...

Those Japanese know how to modify cars...
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 16:30:06 »
My favorite car would be a Tesla. I will get you which specific one exactly in a bit. A purely electric powered car that can go faster than a Ferrari anyone?

Electric cars can have a ridiculous amount of torque, they don't have to wait for the motor to build power  .. hit the gas and you get full power instant

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #25 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 16:32:36 »
But I can't even fashion how those batteries were engineered  while it was in development.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #26 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 17:25:08 »

Electric cars can have a ridiculous amount of torque, they don't have to wait for the motor to build power  .. hit the gas and you get full power instant

If you mean actually faster than a Ferrari it'll be the Model S P85D or a P85, a normal 85D does 0-60 in 5.4ish.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #27 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 17:33:42 »
The 1937 Cord was pretty wicked, as pre-WW2 autos go.

But if I had the money, the Tesla S would be my ride today.

« Last Edit: Wed, 25 March 2015, 17:35:48 by fohat.digs »
Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #28 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 17:52:33 »

absolute sex
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #29 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 18:08:01 »
Great giveaway, thanks a lot for the fun opportunity! This would look great on my SSK or Model M.

1989 Audi Quattro.

Boards:
Silver 84-key KMAC LE, 62g lubed & stickered ergo-clears, GON NerD PCB, polycarbonate plate,MX lock/Phosphorglow IBM Model M SSK 1391472/White HHKB Pro 2, Hasu controller/WKL Phantom, 50g vintage blacks, MX lock
Leeku G80-1800 (build in progress)

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #30 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 18:37:10 »
For something stock, i would have to say either a '59 Impala or '59 El Camino.

For a built/tuned car it would have to be Ken Blocks '65 all wheel drive, 845 HP Mustang.  The only thing that is left stock is the "A" pillars, "B" pillars, and the roof.

Here is the video showcasing the parts and the build of the car.

For reference, I have an AT and an XT both converted to USB.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline Wilba

• * Maker
  • Keyboard Stuff Person
    • wilba.tech
« Reply #31 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 18:48:47 »
Porsche 928. Dat ass.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #32 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 19:04:21 »
For something stock, i would have to say either a '59 Impala or '59 El Camino.

I was always lukewarm for the El Camino, but when I was 6 years old, my mother got this car, this color:
Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #33 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 20:01:40 »
I have BS boards! :D

95234-0

One of these days I'll have to dig my model Countach collection out and post some pics.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #34 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 20:19:29 »

(Attachment Link)

One of these days I'll have to dig my model Countach collection out and post some pics.

I can't fit in one. I'm too tall.  :(

#HoffProblems

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #35 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 20:30:09 »

(Attachment Link)

I can't fit in one. I'm too tall.  :(

#HoffProblems

I have never been in the position to try :(

There is a luxury car place I see from the train on the way home opened not that long ago.  They have a white one in the window, and 2 Diablos (I think, not familiar with those from the rear) either side of it.  Can't see what else they have in the showroom.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Nai_Calus

• * Destiny Supporter
  • CLACK
« Reply #36 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 02:04:57 »
I'll have a BS keyboard as soon as my F 107 arrives later today, does that count? :P

Favorite car, gonna go with... My car.

(Not my actual car, but it's midnight here, I'm not going to go take a picture of my car in the dark. It's the same thing as mine though.)

2010 Hyundai Accent, hatchback, Ice Blue. Mine's a manual transmission, specifically requested that since I hate automatics. It's not a powerful car by any stretch of the imagination but it does what I need it to, and the thing is seriously a TARDIS. I have fit SO much crap in this tiny thing. I moved a 6.5ft ladder bookshelf in it once. Put down the back seat, cranked the front passenger seat up, boom. It actually will fit five people in it. Moved cross-country with only it with an inane amount of stuff crammed into it.

Got forced off the freeway into the median strip going 85 miles an hour in the middle of Nebraska by some jackhole with a giant pickup truck and a massive trailer during that move and it handled beautifully, didn't fishtail or lose control, just a nice smooth swoop off the freeway to a smooth stop in the grass and a five minute after-the-fact panic attack before I got myself to a cop turnaround to get back on the freeway and off the nearest off-ramp to check for any potential damage(None). Gets good mileage, handles the stupid hills around here fine due to being stick, it's just a nice solid car.

I like my car.

I'm also fond of those 50s chromejobs with the fins and the ridiculous Bugatti Veryron, but I like my Accent best.
- IBM 4704 Model F 107-key "Bertha"
Other boards: Kinesis Essential, Infinity(G.Clears), Ergodox(MX Blues), Monoprice 9433

Eternally searching for Celestial Blue BS V2 and blue/purple Bros.

Offline GL1TCH3D

• Audiophile, tea lover and now keyboard hugger!
« Reply #37 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 07:40:37 »
This would be really nice on the SSK =O

For some reason the Mercedes Benz SLS has always been my favorite.

Not much of a car person myself but it's always called to me and would be my first luxury car should I win the lottery ;)

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #38 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 07:58:30 »
What, no one has posted a pic a of a Delorean!!!
Let me fix that right now

On a side note, I would also love to win the cap and display it on my Model M here at work

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #39 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 08:50:52 »
Show Image

On a side note, I would also love to win the cap and display it on my Model M here at work
Kind of funny that they tried to sell Deloreans on the cheap ages ago but now, they are quite pricy =(

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #40 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 09:15:42 »
Show Image

Kind of funny that they tried to sell Deloreans on the cheap ages ago but now, they are quite pricy =(

Look up the history of the Dodge Charger Daytona and Plymouth Superbee, they couldn't give those thing away

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #41 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 09:25:38 »
Show Image

You can still buy them brand new.  After DMC went under, some guy bought their warehouse + contents.  Last numbers I heard was $35,000 to $40,000.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #42 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 10:21:03 »
Show Image

You can still buy them brand new.  After DMC went under, some guy bought their warehouse + contents.  Last numbers I heard was $35,000 to $40,000.

Over here http://delorean.com/ you can find used ones and parts. However they don't have any new ones, but I'm sure you must be able to find one somewhere (maybe as a kit car)

Offline JPG

« Reply #43 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 10:55:16 »
Mine has got to be the Datsun Fairlady Z. But...

Show Image

Those Japanese know how to modify cars...

Nice car. When you compare it to a GT500, while they are different, there's some similarities too. Anyway, very badass however you look at it!

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #44 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 12:36:34 »
24 minutes left

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #45 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 12:39:44 »
Porsche 928. Dat ass.

Show Image

Show Image

Dem wheels :D

(Attachment Link)

Mmmm...

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #46 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 12:41:31 »

(Attachment Link)

some guy at my gym has a metallic green countach (and a murcielago and ferrari 355)

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #47 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 13:00:26 »
And the winner is ........

WILBA

Wilba, I'll send you a pm

« Last Edit: Thu, 26 March 2015, 13:04:21 by tigersharkdude »

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #48 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 13:04:18 »

Offline JPG

« Reply #49 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 13:07:52 »
Grats Wilba!