Author Topic: [IC] GMK 'Miami Nights'  (Read 56536 times)

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
Re: [IC] GMK 'Miami Nights'
« Reply #200 on: Sat, 04 April 2015, 19:18:18 »
Ok that sounds sick as I can't find ANYONE to sell me a CMYW set and I was thinking that it would look great with that.
Just so you know, this new set is different than CMWK V1. V2 will be colored text on black caps, so inverse of V1.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #201 on: Sat, 04 April 2015, 19:59:00 »
Ok that sounds sick as I can't find ANYONE to sell me a CMYW set and I was thinking that it would look great with that.
Just so you know, this new set is different than CMWK V1. V2 will be colored text on black caps, so inverse of V1.
Yes I saw that in an earlier post. Thank you though ghost for the heads up.

Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #202 on: Sat, 04 April 2015, 20:45:03 »
Changing the colorway is really not something I would like to do. I think it's going to look fantastic in black. Also, with all kits having a black base color less set up work should be involved with sets also sharing many legends so I might be able to secure some pricing or maybe MOQ breaks on one or more sets.
Numpad enter legend will be changed to the more typical horizontal one, so there is no need to keep banging on about it.
What I am thinking currently...
Strip the main set down to a winkeyless only TKL set which will greatly reduce the cost. The CMYK v2 set can be relied upon to fulfill B profile needs with the addition of arrow keys. Offer a numpad option, in which I was thinking it might be interesting to add extra ABCDEF keys so it could be set up as a hexidecimal pad, or be used for a macro pad or whatever.

Definitely count me in!  :thumb:

Love the Black, love the CMYK v2 and also like the idea of cutting it down to a TKL set if it helps reaching MOQ! =)
I still don't really like you have to rely on CMYK v2 for win key support and B profile, but I wouldn't mind it too much honestly.

I just think people would prefer to have the base set cover most needs, and make CMYK v2 more of and add-on then a requirement,
but people who require it can just picture it as one set pretty much I guess...

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #203 on: Sat, 04 April 2015, 22:22:01 »
Strip the main set down to a winkeyless only TKL set which will greatly reduce the cost.

DON'T DO THIS, I love your COMPLETE full on 104 key-set with some extras because this makes it a fine Group Buy to fill in about 95% of keyboards available but then reducing it down to ONLY a TKL layout, further reduces it just to save a couple of dollars for the penny pinchers.

When you start trimming a complete key-set down then you wonder why it fails before it grows legs and runs  ::) .
« Last Edit: Sat, 04 April 2015, 22:23:43 by Elrick »

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #204 on: Sat, 04 April 2015, 23:22:48 »
Alright then. I'm out and I'll keep my mouth shut from here on out.  I think the set is a good idea, but not the way you want to run it.  If it succeeds, congrats, but I'm but seeing it happening.

Sometimes I wonder about the logic of your decisions Ivan. If you already have a set and a master plan, why bother with the IC? Just open up a GB and say "join it or don't". Like how Raindrop 2 and Hack'd by Geeks is. Obviously you're not going to deviate much from your plan.

I really dislike having to buy yet another kit just to get B profile but I've already voiced my opinion. Looking forward to when you just lock this and put out what you want in a GB thread.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #205 on: Sat, 04 April 2015, 23:32:20 »

Interest check can be useful if I can get some idea of consensus while ignoring the fringe opinion. So right now I am reading consensus as the numpad enter legend needs to be changed, most people aren't keen on mixed profile, and most people seem to be positive or indifferent to Spanish sublegends. This is useful as I can see what I can change to help get more buyers to ensure MOQ. What I would like to know though now... to fix the mixed profile issue, would it be best to cut all the B profile and make the set cheaper and rely on the CMYK v2 kit for B profile 1.25 layouts... or add more keys to the full set accommodate that where it will be more expensive?
Things that won't change are going to be the colorway. I would also not be looking to add any keys really as I really want to avoid inflating the cost which is the primary thing that can keep people away from GMK buys.

The question is how many cases of "fringe opinion" turn to be consensus.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #206 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 11:15:32 »
Strip the main set down to a winkeyless only TKL set which will greatly reduce the cost.

DON'T DO THIS, I love your COMPLETE full on 104 key-set with some extras because this makes it a fine Group Buy to fill in about 95% of keyboards available but then reducing it down to ONLY a TKL layout, further reduces it just to save a couple of dollars for the penny pinchers.

When you start trimming a complete key-set down then you wonder why it fails before it grows legs and runs  ::) .

+1 Keep it a full set.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline argcargv

• tempting the banhammer
« Reply #207 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 12:47:26 »
black looks good!

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #208 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 13:21:45 »
I don't have any pricing yet. So for now just throwing ideas around really.

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #209 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 14:22:31 »
I say full set.

Add-ons don't do as well and make it harder to make the moq.

Examples:
R.O.B. for the nes.
Sega cd
Sega 32x
Etc....

Offline Danboard

« Reply #210 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 14:51:21 »
Count me in for the CMYK!

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #211 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 14:57:22 »
I hope we stick to the full 104 kit but I won't be bothered either way since I live on TKL boards.

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #212 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 15:15:59 »
I say full set.

Examples:
R.O.B. for the nes.
Sega cd
Sega 32x
Etc....

...WiiFit?

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #213 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 15:24:35 »
I say full set.

Examples:
R.O.B. for the nes.
Sega cd
Sega 32x
Etc....

...WiiFit?
Microsoft even knew it when they came out with the xbox one. (Even though it still kinda didnt work out.)

They knew they had to "force" the Kinect sensor with the xbox one system to get people to buy it so more games can be made to be compatible with it.

Microsoft originally hit a home-run when the original xbox came with the ethernet port and hard drive compared to the ps2 needing to buy those parts seperately.

(I know this is off topic. I'm done now.)

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #214 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 15:39:14 »
Just don't think the 32x is a good simile for a Tangsen kit or what have you :P

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #215 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 17:34:21 »
Considering there is a "virtual" waiting line for GMK made key cap sets, what is the estimated time for launch this one?

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #216 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 19:38:06 »
Considering there is a "virtual" waiting line for GMK made key cap sets, what is the estimated time for launch this one?

Chaffing at the bit for this one.  Maybe because GMK is now holistically accepted worldwide here on Geekhack and everyone just wants more of it  :thumb: .

I like this one being Black coloured (not racially motivated here) but wouldn't mind accepting a darker Grey instead, still all good to me.  The main reason to go for a darker grey is that it will still work with an all Black and White standard set off Ebay and you can play with the modifiers and layout of your chosen keyboard.

Bare in mind that this forth coming key-set from Ivan will be highly successful this time simply because we have it in ourselves to believe that any FULL GMK Key-set will be outstanding and unique, even when the years progress towards the future  8) .

Offline shower_king

• Pain is weakness leaving your body
« Reply #217 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 01:02:14 »

+1 Keep it a full set.

yeah, i also agree with keep it as a full set , no matter how the mix profile will be change or not.  i will count in this full ket and its according mod or extras

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #218 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 11:51:21 »
So I have pricing now... If we strip it down to like I have said before it will look like this, and cost €81
96639-0

Plus the numpad as an add on would be €14. To get B profile modifiers the CMYK v2 add on would be needed at a cost of €40... which may seem expensive but keep in mind you actually get at least 2-3 sets out of it.
Thoughts?
« Last Edit: Tue, 07 April 2015, 11:54:48 by IvanIvanovich »

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #219 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 11:53:39 »
As long as the numpad hits MOQ I think this is fine.
« Last Edit: Tue, 07 April 2015, 11:56:26 by Joey Quinn »
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #220 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 12:06:10 »
Do you have a mock-up of the modifiers?

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #221 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 12:07:25 »
I am not sure if this will help.

Someone who wants to put these keys on a modern TKL will have to buy the CMKYv2 set to get Row 4 mods.

Many people might think "Why invest 127$ into this, if I could get a Hyperfuse set for 115$ or the Triump Adler set for 99$?".

Only the enthusiasts will appreciate all the extra keys you put into these kits.

I am afraid only the CMYKv2 kit will have a chance to hit MOQ.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #222 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 12:07:50 »
Do you have a mock-up of the modifiers?

It's in the OP  :thumb:

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #223 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 12:10:09 »
I am not sure if this will help.

Someone who wants to put these keys on a modern TKL will have to buy the CMKYv2 set to get Row 4 mods.

Many people might think "Why invest 127$ into this, if I could get a Hyperfuse set for 115$ or the Triump Adler set for 99$?".

Only the enthusiasts will appreciate all the extra keys you put into these kits.

I am afraid only the CMYKv2 kit will have a chance to hit MOQ.

My thoughts exactly. It winds up too expensive. I'd prefer a mega-set that was $115-120 over buying a cheap TKL set that needs help.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #224 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 12:24:41 »
So the base kit has r5 but the cmyk kit doesn't?

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #225 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 12:25:39 »
Well... if we could get 1000+ sets here too it would go down in price due to volume like those sets did. Otherwise it's not a fair comparison.
If you think about it the pricing is still about the same if you minus off the '2nd set' you get in the CMYK v2 cost and it's still a definite savings to those who would have bought both anyway. For those that only would need the TKL set it's a very good price.
It's not set that is the way it will go. We can just as easily leave it like it is in the OP with the cost of $115.
Since the TA set had mixed profile and got 1000+ orders I am going to go with people don't really give a **** about the mixed profile.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #226 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 12:25:51 »
What value is there in a non standard and expensive set in black?

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #227 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 12:33:02 »
Since the TA set had mixed profile and got 1000+ orders I am going to go with people don't really give a **** about the mixed profile.

No one has experienced it yet. Wait until it gets into people's hands.

But then again, maybe some people just buy things without thinking about what they are actually getting. Or maybe you're right that they don't care. Who knows?
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #228 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 12:41:54 »
What keyboard could be dressed with the base set as it is? I suppose only a winkeyless TKL? Any models?

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #229 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 12:42:28 »
Well... if we could get 1000+ sets here too it would go down in price due to volume like those sets did. Otherwise it's not a fair comparison.
If you think about it the pricing is still about the same if you minus off the '2nd set' you get in the CMYK v2 cost and it's still a definite savings to those who would have bought both anyway. For those that only would need the TKL set it's a very good price.
It's not set that is the way it will go. We can just as easily leave it like it is in the OP with the cost of $115.

Don't get me wrong, I am fine with the price and the keys I would get.

I just wanted to express what an average Joe who wants to buy some nice keys for his QFR might think. And we need his order as well, if we want to hit MOQ...

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #230 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 12:46:40 »
I personally don't miss the Numpad keys as much, but I really think having to rely on CMYK for B profile completely will make it less attractive to a lot of people.

Cutting down the cost of the base set to maybe 100 to point where most people don't necessarily have to get CMYK, by for example removing numpad keys, would probably seem like saving money to non-fullsize users at least.

Cutting down the base set to point where people pretty much have to get CMYK for B profile support tho automatically makes people count it towards the price of a full set rather then seeing it as an optional extra set.

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #231 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 13:06:19 »
Also I'm confused about a few changes on making it tkl...

I can see why you would remove R2 - and R3 + as part of the numpad,
but why was R5 0 Ins left in the set while R1 Del, End & Pg Down where removed?

I love how a R2 Del and R1 |\ is included for split backspace layouts, but I would personally even prefer R2 Backspace tbh.
Combined with the R1 1u Del, you could use |\ and Del above Backspace in this case for example!

Also very much love how both the base set and CMYK include a R3 Control! Honestly can't have enough of those...  :thumb:

Offline beccapark

• Hey guys!~~
« Reply #232 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 15:38:39 »
I've seen some pictures of GMK keycaps and they look really beautiful. I quite like this colour scheme, so I think I'd join this.

Could someone clarify the whole profile thing? I spent the past 15 minutes looking around and if I understand correctly, GMK offers two types of bottom row. A-profile (taller), and B-profile (lower). But, they only offer A-profile for the winkeyless arrangement. So, this keyset would have a full matching A-profile bottom row for winkeyless users, and a mismatched A/B-profile bottom row for winkey users (like this picture intelli78 posted in another thread)?

Personally, I would be using winkey arrangement, and I love the look of that mismatched bottom row! I think it would look really awesome on a modern board. Also, I can see the higher/more angled A-profile arrow keys being more comfortable for gaming. I guess I don't agree with all the people in this thread that are against it :-[

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #233 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 15:46:46 »
I've seen some pictures of GMK keycaps and they look really beautiful. I quite like this colour scheme, so I think I'd join this.

Could someone clarify the whole profile thing? I spent the past 15 minutes looking around and if I understand correctly, GMK offers two types of bottom row. A-profile (taller), and B-profile (lower). But, they only offer A-profile for the winkeyless arrangement. So, this keyset would have a full matching A-profile bottom row for winkeyless users, and a mismatched A/B-profile bottom row for winkey users (like this picture intelli78 posted in another thread)?

Personally, I would be using winkey arrangement, and I love the look of that mismatched bottom row! I think it would look really awesome on a modern board. Also, I can see the higher/more angled A-profile arrow keys being more comfortable for gaming. I guess I don't agree with all the people in this thread that are against it :-[

Here is a gif made by Intelli to show the height difference of A and B profile - I don't think it's that bad personally.

If you also buy the CMYKv2 Mod pack you can choose between all A or all B profile for the bottom row. Hope that helps  :thumb:

Offline beccapark

• Hey guys!~~
« Reply #234 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 15:50:07 »

Here is a gif made by Intelli to show the height difference of A and B profile - I don't think it's that bad personally.

Show Image

If you also buy the CMYKv2 Mod pack you can choose between all A or all B profile for the bottom row. Hope that helps  :thumb:
Thanks LechnerDE! That's how I thought it'd look :)

Now I'm sure that I really like the mismatched bottom row! ;D

Offline monotagary

• Keycaps > Rent
« Reply #235 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 15:56:13 »

Show Image

I was stuck with mixed profiles for a bit when I was using pieces of a DESKO set. It really is not that bad.

Offline blighty

« Reply #236 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 16:02:47 »
I am going to go with people don't really give a **** about the mixed profile.

It's so rare that I actually laugh out loud at something I read. 

Here's a grainy pic of a DCS spacebar (black on left) next to a R5 Control key (beige on right)
96662-0

I wonder if the spacebar flipper folks will be flipping their R5 keys...    LOL
I think the R5 bottom mods work great on a board with an angle, not so much if you like to have your board lay flat.

The set is growing on me.
« Last Edit: Tue, 07 April 2015, 16:04:42 by blighty »
LZ ergo (MX silent red) | JER - A06 (MX silent black-red springs) | Duck Lightsaver V2 (MX red) | Duck Octagon V2 (gateron clear) (lifted pads) | Duck Orion V2 (gateron red) | TKC 1800 (gateron silent reds) | Mistel MD770 (MX red with GMK silencing clips) | Realforce R2TSLA-US4-IV | Realforce R2TLSA-US4-BK | TX 75 (gateron clear) | KBDFANS 75 ("vintage" MX blues) | Kinesis Freestyle Pro (MX red) | MS Surface Ergonomic | MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL (MX black) | Phantom (Filco case) ("vintage" MX blacks | Spr1t 75% PCB x 2 (MX black and gateron clear) | Cherry G80-1865 (MX browns with black springs)

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #237 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 16:16:11 »
I feel that it's too expensive as-is for someone with a modern 87-key.

I'd prefer to see you add the 7 R4 1.25 mods to the base kit, or remove the 1.5 mods (and potentially roll them into CMYK V2 as an additional R5 option). From the perspective of someone with a modern TKL, I have to pay an extra $50 or so to get the 7 keys I need to make it work on my board, and that still isn't quite the same set as I get with a winkeyless board. I'm also not sure why 0/ins is still in the base set after the splitting of the numpad. If we're going to split the numpad anyway, is it possible to get two numpad enters, one with the vertical legend and one with the horizontal legend?

I appreciate what you're trying to do here, but it feels like you're catering specifically to the winkeyless TKL users, who aren't enough of a majority to carry a GMK buy to MOQ, particularly not to the larger numbers you're throwing around now.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #238 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 16:20:35 »
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I feel like someone willing to pay $90 for a set will pay $115. If we just keep the full set everyone gets what they want (forgetting the R4 R5 issue some people have) and there isn't a chance of losing sales because the numpad doesn't meed the MOQ.

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #239 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 16:29:30 »
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I feel like someone willing to pay $90 for a set will pay $115. If we just keep the full set everyone gets what they want (forgetting the R4 R5 issue some people have) and there isn't a chance of losing sales because the numpad doesn't meed the MOQ.

I disagree to an extent -- there's a not-insignificant psychological difference between seeing $99.99 and $100.00, and that can be enough for some people. I think part of the reason that TA was so successful was that it snuck in under $100. However, I do agree that someone willing to pay $90 for a set without a numpad would be willing to pay $115 for the set with the numpad, because you never know what's going to happen later on. I don't have any full-size MX boards that I use anymore, but I don't ever begrudge needing to pay the extra cash for numpad keys because I know they bring in orders and make a set possible. I think that with GMK, you need to have the numpad in the base set or risk it not running at all and having all your full size people drop out at the last minute.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline monotagary

• Keycaps > Rent
« Reply #240 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 16:35:24 »

I'm feeling the same way about this... I think that most people that use TKLs and 60%'s and etc. would have no problem subsidizing a numpad.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #241 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 16:59:31 »

I disagree to an extent -- there's a not-insignificant psychological difference between seeing $99.99 and $100.00, and that can be enough for some people. I think part of the reason that TA was so successful was that it snuck in under $100. However, I do agree that someone willing to pay $90 for a set without a numpad would be willing to pay $115 for the set with the numpad, because you never know what's going to happen later on. I don't have any full-size MX boards that I use anymore, but I don't ever begrudge needing to pay the extra cash for numpad keys because I know they bring in orders and make a set possible. I think that with GMK, you need to have the numpad in the base set or risk it not running at all and having all your full size people drop out at the last minute.

That's what I'm saying. I probably won't use the numpad from this set but I'd like to have it just in case my tastes change.

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #242 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 17:05:32 »
If the numpad ends up becoming a reality, my money is as good as gone!

(kind of weird to have keys to support the 1800 layout without the numpad)
null

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #243 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 17:14:02 »
So I guess more people would prefer to have it as shown in the OP then for $115?

Offline monotagary

• Keycaps > Rent
« Reply #244 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 17:16:15 »
So I guess more people would prefer to have it as shown in the OP then for $115?

I know that I most definitely would prefer the $115 mockup in the OP.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #245 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 17:16:30 »
Yep and I'd say leave CMYK V2 as is.

Offline LXXXIX

• Just remember all caps when you spell the man name
« Reply #246 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 18:34:08 »

I know that I most definitely would prefer the $115 mockup in the OP.

/signed ;)

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #247 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 19:00:40 »
I prefer the full 104 set shown in the OP as well

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #248 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 19:04:15 »

Yesh pls! +1  :thumb:

As Joey said,
I probably won't use the numpad from this set but I'd like to have it just in case my tastes change.

Also both bottom row options and 1800 support make the set feel a lot more complete and I don't mind paying the slight extra for that.  ;)

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #249 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 19:53:49 »
Any chance of offering the CMY kit as a full mod kit? I'd much prefer to lose the extra shift keys and arrows and have a full set, the Electric Bluegaloo set has all the mods and is only $42 so paying more money for a half kit just doesn't get me excited.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED