Author Topic: [IC] GMK 'Miami Nights'  (Read 56523 times)

Offline avtar

Re: [IC] GMK 'Miami Nights'
« Reply #50 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 19:57:43 »
I don't have a preference regarding the vertical Enter but I would get behind this with the dark grey and B profile suggestions.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #51 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 20:31:46 »
Honestly man I'm probably going to give this a miss. Just not a fan of the colorway or the mixed profiles and Spanish legends. I can appreciate that you want to try different things but IMO when it comes to GMK simpler is always better, straying too far from the normal just causes trouble with MOQ.

I would probably buy 2 or 3 of the patch kits though.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #52 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 20:35:41 »
I'll just throw this out there, I like the spanish legends and don't mind the mixed profiles.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #53 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 20:39:19 »
I'll just throw this out there, I like the spanish legends and don't mind the mixed profiles.
For me I just think it's crazy to negatively affect the winkey users so that winkeyless can have A profile. They're a small minority and yet the set is being tailored to their needs rather going with what works best for the majority. Never a great idea for MOQ.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #54 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 20:41:30 »
I need money for this...

Also need more keyboards to put this on...
null

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #55 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 20:45:02 »
I don't like mismatched profiles, but I'll be doing WKL anyway so it won't affect me.
Not a huge fan of spanish legends but don't mind the side stuff.
I would appreciate a regular E like was suggested.
Vertical enter is like w/e. Idc.

Offline 3Love

• Bumpino Supremo
  • I want to become a great collector. Greedy!!!
    • https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=63161.0
« Reply #56 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 20:45:28 »
I'm in.  :cool:
I♥Keyboard  I♥Clack  I♥Brobot  I♥Hammer
                          I♥♥♥friends 
【WTB/WTTF】https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=63161.0

KBD Collection: 356CL, 356.2, 356DGE, Koala, 356MINI, 356N, 356N-MK2, 356PAD, 360C, 456GT, FMJ, LZ-MXSE, LZ-RE, KMAC 1.0, KPAD, Duck Orion, Duck Pad, Exo, TEX and etc.

Offline duzeyao

« Reply #57 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 23:00:21 »
This is cool and original.
你绝版的婊子妈坟

Offline retrochick

• goodbye my wallet
« Reply #58 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 23:26:06 »
Also to be offered will be a white/black patch kit. I intend to keep that as small and low cost as is possible while offering the most 'essential' keys that are often missing in the correct sizes from scavenged G80/G81 sets to outfit other keyboards.
There will also be spacebars of course in pairs of 6.25 and 7 in black, cyan, magenta and yellow.

In it for this alone. Will probably buy one of each. Would be great to get some 1.25 blanks/osx/tux keycaps for those of us who don't use Windows. Can't wait Ivan!

Cherry is love. Topre is life. ~raymogi

Offline shower_king

• Pain is weakness leaving your body
« Reply #59 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 00:34:19 »
1,first ,i rather love this originative color way in keycaps,
2, i worry that the R0 or F Profile may impede people to meet the MOQ. IF we put the R0 into mock up or extras, and add the R1 into basic set. it would be better
3,my own question is when this group would start? as you know , the TA, Hyper fuse, obivelli, red alert, classic beige, they all meet and come togather, my wallet need recover..
4,as for the color, cyan and magenta manifest a bit darker than yellow and blue and red. Let't make the legend yellow ,blue and red which make legends more striking in contrast to the black
« Last Edit: Tue, 31 March 2015, 01:39:24 by shower_king »

Offline quochung1989

• Vintage Cherry Collector
  • Frenzy Classic.
« Reply #60 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 01:12:54 »
Sure interesting CMYK.

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #61 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 01:26:12 »
Honestly man I'm probably going to give this a miss. Just not a fan of the colorway or the mixed profiles and Spanish legends. I can appreciate that you want to try different things but IMO when it comes to GMK simpler is always better, straying too far from the normal just causes trouble with MOQ.

I would probably buy 2 or 3 of the patch kits though.
+1
Its not that it's not beautiful, but I find the font color to be confusing
Need a bit more simplicity in it
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline Ouro

• Laughable
« Reply #62 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 06:40:52 »
I want this!

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #63 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 07:20:07 »
I'm in for patch kit and CYMK
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #64 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 08:57:06 »
Certainly interested in the CMYK v2 Mods and the white/black patch kit.

While I was planning to build a board with that exact colour scheme in LEDs, it is an 1800 board so some of the profiles won't match. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

But I'm still tempted. ;)

Other than that:
- Still prefer Legends + text
- That Numpad Enter key = No. Dolch Color pack Enter is Sexiest

+ €uro
+ Contrast coloured side legends
+ Caps Lock Control key :thumb:
+ 1800 support in both Shift and + key :thumb:
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #65 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 09:05:31 »
GMK, 1800 support and Ivan is runnning it... DONE!
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline villainocity

« Reply #66 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 09:07:28 »
Awesome looking set. I would definitely be interested.

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #67 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 09:44:09 »
I'm still not sure if I want these or not, but I am sure I'll keep an eye on this thread!

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #68 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 12:20:53 »
There is support for winkeyless 1800 only, there isn't any 1x modifier for it's winkey version. There would be no profile issues on 1800 winkeyless... just taller F keys, and another reason why E profile print/scroll/pause is not a bad thing being same as the other nav block key.

I think it will probably not be too bad cost wise to add extra set of cursor and numpad 0, . , enter in B profile and one extra Esc in E profile for 60% and etc. Would it be enough to make most people happy? I want to avoid adding much extra so the price remains lower. There isn't anything I can do about the print/scroll/pause as those aren't available in F profile. There are the blanks that could be used instead for those that need uniform height across the row.
Another thought... I could make the base set A profile only, and use the CMYK v2 to take care of the B profile by adding in a cursor set.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #69 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 12:28:17 »
There is support for winkeyless 1800 only, there isn't any 1x modifier for it's winkey version. There would be no profile issues on 1800 winkeyless... just taller F keys, and another reason why E profile print/scroll/pause is not a bad thing being same as the other nav block key.

I think it will probably not be too bad cost wise to add extra set of cursor and numpad 0, . , enter in B profile and one extra Esc in E profile for 60% and etc. Would it be enough to make most people happy? I want to avoid adding much extra so the price remains lower. There isn't anything I can do about the print/scroll/pause as those aren't available in F profile. There are the blanks that could be used instead for those that need uniform height across the row.
Another thought... I could make the base set A profile only, and use the CMYK v2 to take care of the B profile by adding in a cursor set.

If the base set included F-profile blanks (windowed blank for scroll lock?) with front printed legends for Prt Sc / Scr Lk / Pause, that would be better in my opinion. Along with A-profile-only bottom row. Then add the missing B-profile stuff to the CMYK compatibility kit, and you are golden.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline geniekid

« Reply #70 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 12:39:30 »
I'm in because HHKB support is present.  Uniform profiles are not necessary for me (as long as it makes sense) but I'd rather have them than not.  Either solution (adding B profile keys to the base kit or the CYMK kit) sounds good to me. 

Offline Battou62

« Reply #71 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 12:45:04 »
Do want those black windowed f row caps.

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #72 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 12:57:02 »
I think stripping down the main set, and adding some cursors to the CMYK v2 kit would be my preferred choice. Though... that still leave the numpad being A only in the main set. It might not make sense to add B profile numpad keys to CMKY v2. Maybe have a separate option numpad in bright green on black or something also with B profile? Mix it up a bit for some wild neon 90ts baby.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #73 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 13:41:37 »
I guess I just don't understand the purpose of making the entire bottom row in A-profile as the default. The only full-size MX keyboards I own are all 104 or 108, not 101. :(

So, I suppose what I'm saying is, I personally will never buy a GMK set that doesn't include standard B-B-C-D-E-E in the base kit. Sorry. Mixed profiles are not for me. Maybe you can get 250 orders from people who just don't care, or will use them exclusively with 84/86 layouts, or 60%. I'm not in that group.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline geniekid

« Reply #74 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 14:00:53 »
Damn GMK and their inability to make 1.25x A-profile keys.  *angry fist*

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #75 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 14:25:45 »
There's probably a reason why they abandoned those in favor of B-profile for the modern standard. Otherwise, they would BE the standard still.

in memoriam

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #76 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 14:30:35 »
There's probably a reason why they abandoned those in favor of B-profile for the modern standard. Otherwise, they would BE the standard still.

That's not really a solid argument to say B is better than A.  :P  Many changes like this in most industries are to cut costs, not due to actual improvement.  ;)

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #77 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 14:46:25 »
Only whoever was in charge of that decision at Cherry back in 1990's would know... for whatever reason they decided not to make 1.25 in A profile. While GMK probably does have the capability to create the new tooling, it would be quite expensive.

You can look at it like this though... removing the B profile keys from the full set will make it cheaper, and if you were likely to buy the CMYK v2 kit as well anyway you will still be saving money.

The biggest problem I have with interest check, and why I don't like them is I don't really know what the majority wants/needs. Always only end up with a small amount of VERY outspoken people with a particular opinion and I have no clue how valid that is in a broader sense.

Offline 3Love

• Bumpino Supremo
  • I want to become a great collector. Greedy!!!
    • https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=63161.0
« Reply #78 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 14:46:36 »
It will be nice with my dge!
I♥Keyboard  I♥Clack  I♥Brobot  I♥Hammer
                          I♥♥♥friends 
【WTB/WTTF】https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=63161.0

KBD Collection: 356CL, 356.2, 356DGE, Koala, 356MINI, 356N, 356N-MK2, 356PAD, 360C, 456GT, FMJ, LZ-MXSE, LZ-RE, KMAC 1.0, KPAD, Duck Orion, Duck Pad, Exo, TEX and etc.

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #79 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 15:31:57 »
Only whoever was in charge of that decision at Cherry back in 1990's would know... for whatever reason they decided not to make 1.25 in A profile. While GMK probably does have the capability to create the new tooling, it would be quite expensive.

You can look at it like this though... removing the B profile keys from the full set will make it cheaper, and if you were likely to buy the CMYK v2 kit as well anyway you will still be saving money.

The biggest problem I have with interest check, and why I don't like them is I don't really know what the majority wants/needs. Always only end up with a small amount of VERY outspoken people with a particular opinion and I have no clue how valid that is in a broader sense.
Prime example: Midnight SA which had more votes for DCS.
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline findingthelimit

• Rawr
« Reply #80 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 16:05:14 »
I think you shuold just put it in the GB forum. if there is something you have to change in the that would push people to submitting orders you will hear people speak out and be more vocal. It's almost as if you're tailoring to the GH elders by posting it in IC, and i doubt that's what you want.

On another note, I'm interested depending on cost, so personally it all boils down to timing. I'm interested in both of these, but I would also really like to get in on classic beige, and maybe mira if I can sell off some stuff. When will you be launching the GB?
Poker 2 reds, GH60 42g ergo clears

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #81 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 16:13:49 »
Love this idea but way too many group buys going on recently..

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #82 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 16:18:12 »
I'm still vocally against mixed profiles.

Offline geniekid

« Reply #83 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 16:19:17 »

Follow your gut!  You've run enough GBs that you probably have a better picture of the market than most :)

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #84 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 16:19:48 »
I think you shuold just put it in the GB forum. if there is something you have to change in the that would push people to submitting orders you will hear people speak out and be more vocal. It's almost as if you're tailoring to the GH elders by posting it in IC, and i doubt that's what you want.

Huh? How is an interest check tailored toward GH elders? It's purpose has always been a part of the group buy process, to gauge interest before proceeding with a group buy, taking orders and collecting funds. If there is not enough interest, there is no point in moving forward.

in memoriam

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #85 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 16:27:55 »

On another note, I'm interested depending on cost, so personally it all boils down to timing. I'm interested in both of these, but I would also really like to get in on classic beige, and maybe mira if I can sell off some stuff. When will you be launching the GB?

Lol there are sooo many others going on right now. Running an IC and hashing all this out now is the right way to do it.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline retainerbox

• meow
« Reply #86 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 17:38:49 »
Interested in the CMYK V2!!

ErgoDox/Magic Girl, AVA/Islander,  ALU68/Godspeed, VOID40/Dark Magic Girl

Offline blighty

« Reply #87 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 17:44:45 »
Definitely in for a few of the white on black patch kits.  Can't say I've ever been a fan of the Miami colorway, so I'd be out for that reason alone  (same reason I gave all the hypefuse bs a pass as well). 

I think the set would look more aesthetically (legend-wise) pleasing with all of the Spanish symbols side printed and standard US ANSI legends on top (including having Delete and Insert spelled out completely instead of Del and Ins.

As for the profile I suppose one could get used to height difference:
95844-0

Bottom row has R4 control cap next to R5 arrows.
LZ ergo (MX silent red) | JER - A06 (MX silent black-red springs) | Duck Lightsaver V2 (MX red) | Duck Octagon V2 (gateron clear) (lifted pads) | Duck Orion V2 (gateron red) | TKC 1800 (gateron silent reds) | Mistel MD770 (MX red with GMK silencing clips) | Realforce R2TSLA-US4-IV | Realforce R2TLSA-US4-BK | TX 75 (gateron clear) | KBDFANS 75 ("vintage" MX blues) | Kinesis Freestyle Pro (MX red) | MS Surface Ergonomic | MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL (MX black) | Phantom (Filco case) ("vintage" MX blacks | Spr1t 75% PCB x 2 (MX black and gateron clear) | Cherry G80-1865 (MX browns with black springs)

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #88 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 20:59:39 »
I was thinking about this last night and I think you're doing yourself a bit of a dis-service doing the Miami Nights/CMYK/Patch kit all at the same time. It's going to fragment the buyers and make each set MOQ harder to hit.

Offline xixihaha2008

« Reply #89 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 21:38:57 »
I'm in for white/black/patch kit and CYMK MOD

Offline Taunty

« Reply #90 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 22:28:17 »
I'm 100% interested 

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #91 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 22:41:55 »
not really sure I understand the spanish legends, but like the colorway otherwise :thumb:
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #92 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 23:49:24 »
This is a perfect match for a 1800 layout. Almost makes me regret getting the TX1800 in dark gray and not black!

I can think of a few layouts where the R0 function keys could be a pain (Lightsavers for example), but to me a keyboard layout is already very asymmetrical and I would dig it.

JD,  the Hack'd By Geeks have a R4 arrow cluster yet an R3 bottom row (I know that's SA not cherry). Is the profile different on cherry that bad? Genuine question as you said you know lots of people don't like it and I have personally never had the chance.

Offline Wilba

• * Maker
  • Keyboard Stuff Person
    • wilba.tech
« Reply #93 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 01:08:54 »

And being a relative newbie, I don't want to offend you (or others) by speaking my mind, so I tend to keep quiet. But here's my perspective on this, from someone NOT outspoken.

I don't really like the colours, but I can understand why others do. It kind of comes across as a set that would be great to combine with keys from Miami, or with other GMK keycaps, cyan colour packs, original Cherry keycaps, etc. But for a newbie with no other sets yet, it's just a bit boring for my taste. Maybe if there were two keycap colours, not just legends, that might be more interesting. I mean, I like (and bought) GMK Hyperfuse, which has cyan and purple, so it's not that I don't like the colours, they're just not popping for me on the black.

The spanish legends: They add interest, but I'm not "wow" over it. I don't like the front printing in a different colour. It's not that it's different, it's that it's swapping with the two main colours, and the legend colour is no longer the delimiter between alphas and mods.

Numpad Enter: Eww.

Row Profiles: Bothers me. Probably not as much as JD, but still... it comes across as catering to the winkeyless crowd and ignoring people with modern stock keyboards. If GMK doesn't make 1.25U keys in R5 profile then deal with it in the most sensible fashion and use R4 profile for all bottom row keys. I just don't get the reasoning behind it... authenticity with vintage Cherry? matching row profile with vintage Cherry? Why is the R5 profile so special that the majority (let's face it, the majority of buyers will be winkey TKLs and 100%s) must have mismatched bottom row profiles? It's a bit condescending to say that people with modern ANSI keyboards don't care about mismatched row profiles. "Oh there's a break between right control and arrow cluster" is not an argument I agree with.

Likewise, why use R0 for the function keys, but not Print, Scroll Lock and Break? Why are they "Print" and "Break" instead of the standard legends?

Mismatching row profiles became a point of discussion (and argument?) in the Triumph Adler GB... and IMHO you can't say a set is "compatible" with modern ANSI layouts (ones with 1.25U mods) if the bottom row has mismatched profiles. Therefore, this set is as "compatible" with modern ANSI as it is with the 1800 layout, or the Lightsaver. There may be keys with the right size and legend to fit the keyboard, but if it doesn't match the profile of adjacent keys, so it's only partially "compatible".

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #94 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 05:53:42 »
The print, scroll lock, and break keys might not look so great being only r1. They might need to be r0.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #95 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 06:22:16 »
I like this set a lot, I've been thinking of a Miami Nights style theme for a while mixing blacks with greys etc but this set does look really nice. I really like the double language keys, even though I think Russian would be cooler, Spanish looks awesome and is totally fine by me. On the profiles debate, it would be nice to have a different profile for once, mixing things up and opening up people to new things is always good and I don't think most people will be bothered either way tbh it seems like a niche thing to get hung up over (honestly).

If this goes through I will be picking it up 100% and look forward to being able to mix and match it with Miami Twice and maybe down the line GMK Miami if/when that ever happens!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #96 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 08:44:17 »
I think you shuold just put it in the GB forum. if there is something you have to change in the that would push people to submitting orders you will hear people speak out and be more vocal.

This is literally the point of an interest check.  To gauge interest and hash out details that will ensure a successful group buy.  There should (barring anything unforeseen) be no changes made to a set once it reaches group buy status.  This is the time to be vocal.

It's almost as if you're tailoring to the GH elders by posting it in IC, and i doubt that's what you want.

Anyone is free to voice opinions and concerns here; I'm not sure how this is tailoring to the elders.

Offline cooldiscretion

• Convicted guilty of being totally rad.
« Reply #97 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 09:08:28 »
Oh god yes

EDIT: This will be double plus good in orwellian
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 April 2015, 09:24:10 by cooldiscretion »

Offline Prankk

« Reply #98 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 09:24:27 »
I'm not as into the colors as I was on dolch, hyperfuse, and TA. The row profiles don't bother me. Vertical enter doesn't bother me.  I'd prefer to not have the Spanish legends at all. Having said that I would still buy it without question. And to this talk about catering to geekhack elders. I can understand how new people feel as if there voices carry less weight than longer standing members. But this is the case in any community. If people feel strongly about something they should make it known.

Offline Dee1

« Reply #99 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 10:34:45 »
I'm interested in this, including the CMYK and patch kit. :)