Author Topic: [TMK] HHKB Alt Controller  (Read 225172 times)

Offline nathanchere

Re: [TMK] HHKB Alt Controller
« Reply #600 on: Mon, 15 April 2019, 04:08:50 »
hi, hasu. I am making that ble version and firstly big thanks for your work on it.
I have a question that how you confirmed the hhkb should work with 5v. Maybe I can get some advice from you.
I used 5v at the beginning. But some day I just wanted to (maybe just want to find something to do) have a try how low the voltage can be when it works. I found that it can work with 3.3v.  Then I began to make new version and test with it. Yes, it works fine with both my HHKB Pro2 and JP(both type-s). Pro2 is already daily used for 13 days(without charging).

here is the 6th ver I made. It still keep 5v on it. But if it realy works well with only 3.3v, I may remove the 5v part next version.
BTW, FC660C works with only 3.3v well too.
(Attachment Link)

Super exciting news :D  Sorry for the ignorant question but what is the inner USB socket for?

I will post more infomation after it is done.

Offline yangdigi

Re: [TMK] HHKB Alt Controller
« Reply #601 on: Tue, 16 April 2019, 02:25:39 »
hi, hasu. I am making that ble version and firstly big thanks for your work on it.
I have a question that how you confirmed the hhkb should work with 5v. Maybe I can get some advice from you.
I used 5v at the beginning. But some day I just wanted to (maybe just want to find something to do) have a try how low the voltage can be when it works. I found that it can work with 3.3v.  Then I began to make new version and test with it. Yes, it works fine with both my HHKB Pro2 and JP(both type-s). Pro2 is already daily used for 13 days(without charging).

here is the 6th ver I made. It still keep 5v on it. But if it realy works well with only 3.3v, I may remove the 5v part next version.
BTW, FC660C works with only 3.3v well too.
(Attachment Link)

Super exciting news :D  Sorry for the ignorant question but what is the inner USB socket for?

I will post more infomation after it is done.
Inner USB Disk and its power is controlled by keyboard.
217390-0