Author Topic: [GB] ComPact SQ - 1800 Inspired [COMPLETE]  (Read 305752 times)

Offline Soraie

Re: [GB] ComPact SQ - 1800 Inspired [Shipping]
« Reply #1100 on: Sat, 16 April 2016, 23:25:26 »
Anyone willing to teach me how to configure the keymap or whats the default keymapping? :D

Offline kiwi99

• that's a gnarly dookie
  • authentic church of halverson member
« Reply #1101 on: Sat, 16 April 2016, 23:45:44 »
go here: http://kbdlab.co.kr/index.php?document_srl=2702787&mid=board_sw
get JigOn and firmware you need then read through this thread from page ~10 onward and you should know more about it then.

Offline onmybikedrunk

• Danny Woods - Industrial Designer
« Reply #1102 on: Sun, 17 April 2016, 01:57:44 »
Has anyone received their "leftover" board/shipment?  I'm pretty sure I was the first leftover order (he contacted me directly after I begged and begged and way before leftovers were mentioned on this thread) and he still had everything in stock.  He told me he would send tracking around 10 days ago yet I never got an update from him.  I just bought a house and am in the process of moving from a rental to an owned home so it kinda matters.  Just curious.  I don't doubt him at all!  He's an awesome dude and generally very responsive! I'm just getting nervous that I'm leaving a rental on not so good terms (broke lease) to move into my purchased home and retrieving it afterwards might be difficult.  If any of you got their leftovers, then it would put my mind at ease that it has been shipped.

Axtran wasn't part of the original sale iirc and he has his.

I'm part of the leftover orders and still haven't received mine or tracking. I wouldn't worry about it. Leeku has been sending the boards out periodically without tracking.
Yeah I was never "worried about it" in the sense that it would be sent.  I have full 100% faith in Leeku, like I said - he's an awesome dude!  What I am worried about is my crooked ass landlord taking the package if it comes after I leave the shipping address Leeku has for me.  Originally Leeku said it would be sent on the 4th, giving me plenty of time, but I guess he got tied up with family etc... No biggie, I just don't want my dirty landlord's rat ass hands on it.  He'll hold it hostage or some ****.  I'm in a bit of a strange situation because we haven't closed yet, so I don't want to give out the new address either! Lol.  Life.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #1103 on: Sun, 17 April 2016, 03:00:36 »
... I just don't want my dirty landlord's rat ass hands on it.  He'll hold it hostage or some ****.  I'm in a bit of a strange situation because we haven't closed yet, so I don't want to give out the new address either! Lol.  Life.

Sounds like a good time to ask family/friends/colleagues who live near by if they could accept the package for you?

Still no sign of my kit, can anyone confirm there was tracking on packages to Europe?  I don't doubt leeku sent it so there's no point harassing him if there wasn't, I'll just have to hope it went on a world tour and turns up sometime :'(
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline onmybikedrunk

« Reply #1104 on: Sun, 17 April 2016, 05:35:31 »
Hey guys, I did a ComPact SQ pixel art thingy, just figured I'd share... Pretty easy to change up the colors in photoshop/paint whatever.  Enjoy!

Photoshop Version (PSD)

Offline gaiden

« Reply #1105 on: Sun, 17 April 2016, 07:51:51 »
Has anyone received their "leftover" board/shipment?  I'm pretty sure I was the first leftover order (he contacted me directly after I begged and begged and way before leftovers were mentioned on this thread) and he still had everything in stock.  He told me he would send tracking around 10 days ago yet I never got an update from him.  I just bought a house and am in the process of moving from a rental to an owned home so it kinda matters.  Just curious.  I don't doubt him at all!  He's an awesome dude and generally very responsive! I'm just getting nervous that I'm leaving a rental on not so good terms (broke lease) to move into my purchased home and retrieving it afterwards might be difficult.  If any of you got their leftovers, then it would put my mind at ease that it has been shipped.

Axtran wasn't part of the original sale iirc and he has his.

I'm part of the leftover orders and still haven't received mine or tracking. I wouldn't worry about it. Leeku has been sending the boards out periodically without tracking.
Yeah I was never "worried about it" in the sense that it would be sent.  I have full 100% faith in Leeku, like I said - he's an awesome dude!  What I am worried about is my crooked ass landlord taking the package if it comes after I leave the shipping address Leeku has for me.  Originally Leeku said it would be sent on the 4th, giving me plenty of time, but I guess he got tied up with family etc... No biggie, I just don't want my dirty landlord's rat ass hands on it.  He'll hold it hostage or some ****.  I'm in a bit of a strange situation because we haven't closed yet, so I don't want to give out the new address either! Lol.  Life.
What about sending it to your work?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1106 on: Sun, 17 April 2016, 09:08:10 »
xzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline onmybikedrunk

« Reply #1107 on: Sun, 17 April 2016, 10:15:49 »
What about sending it to your work?
Hmmm I'm a freelance designer and work from home, but I suppose I could send to my wife's... I haven't had a "normal" job in so long, the thought didn't even cross my mind.  Then again, my wife could decide I don't need another keyboard - I'm screwed!! Lol. Nah, I'll figure it out.  I just didn't want Leeku to think I was concerned with anything that had to do with him, because I'm not.

Offline gaiden

« Reply #1108 on: Sun, 17 April 2016, 10:28:17 »
If it's USPS that eventually make the end delivery you could ask them to Hold all the mails headed to that address and just to to USPS and pick it up then. I assume all carriers offers this service

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline kiwi99

• that's a gnarly dookie
  • authentic church of halverson member
« Reply #1109 on: Sun, 17 April 2016, 12:03:36 »
quality post right here 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my sel f

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #1110 on: Sun, 17 April 2016, 12:22:50 »
Anyone willing to teach me how to configure the keymap or whats the default keymapping? :D

It's dead simple. Open Jigon. Hit connect. Hit a key on your keyboard, it will be highlighted on the keymap in the program. Pick the key you want it mapped to on the bottom of the screen. Rinse and repeat till you're happy with the top layout. Hit Update all. Fin.

Offline onmybikedrunk

« Reply #1111 on: Sun, 17 April 2016, 13:25:53 »

It's dead simple. Open Jigon. Hit connect. Hit a key on your keyboard, it will be highlighted on the keymap in the program. Pick the key you want it mapped to on the bottom of the screen. Rinse and repeat till you're happy with the top layout. Hit Update all. Fin.
Yeah I've read that it's one of the easiest remapping programs around...

Offline Rodgaroon

• Size matters, just ask my wife.
« Reply #1112 on: Sun, 17 April 2016, 20:22:15 »
One day she will be all mine.
G6v2 (MX Black) | Poker II (MX Brown) | Compact SQ (MX Clears 62g)

Offline soilheart

« Reply #1113 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 09:21:14 »
Updates
For left overs and prior friend who has not received so far.
I will complete to send by next week!

Have the kits been sent yet, or will they be sent later this week?
(K70 -  Brown) --- Pok3r - Clear --- Ducky Shine4 - Clear --- WKL B.face X2 - 67g Zealios --- CP-SQ - 78g Zealios --- RS68 - 62g Zealios
(Sold/retired - To be built)

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1114 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 09:31:17 »
quality post right here 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my sel f

ahahaha I don't even remember this 10/10

Offline gaiden

« Reply #1115 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 09:38:36 »

drunkpost it must be, saw your board on /r/mm waiting for mine to be here. hyperfuse looks really nice.. *drools*

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1116 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 09:39:25 »

drunkpost it must be, saw your board on /r/mm waiting for mine to be here. hyperfuse looks really nice.. *drools*

yes it was I was rambling on mumble. I don't remember if kiwi was there

Offline rondg

« Reply #1117 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 03:34:26 »
I hope there's a R2 for this...

Offline HekusuTekusu

« Reply #1118 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 04:03:11 »
It was discussed a few times on previous pages leeku is not running a round 2 for this particular set. But he's going to do another set run iirc a 75%
| Das 3 Ult MX BRW | PokerII MX BLK | KUL-ES87 MX CLR | Planck MX GRE | HHKB Pro JP |  CPSQ-1800 GAT BLK | HHKB Pro 2 | NYM96 GAT RED |

Offline rondg

« Reply #1119 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 04:07:02 »
Well that's too bad... awesome keyboard guys

It was discussed a few times on previous pages leeku is not running a round 2 for this particular set. But he's going to do another set run iirc a 75%

Offline Soraie

« Reply #1120 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 08:33:13 »
Well that's too bad... awesome keyboard guys

Email Leeku, he should still have spare sets in acrylic.

Offline soilheart

« Reply #1121 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 13:52:18 »
So... any updates for us who purchase leftover sets?
(K70 -  Brown) --- Pok3r - Clear --- Ducky Shine4 - Clear --- WKL B.face X2 - 67g Zealios --- CP-SQ - 78g Zealios --- RS68 - 62g Zealios

Offline Rodgaroon

« Reply #1122 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 14:00:46 »

I'm still waiting for mine. I was part of the original GB. He will ship this week I hope. Good things come to those who wait.

Offline diiiP

« Reply #1123 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 15:15:08 »
Finished mine this weekend:

Great board, hope you guys get yours soon  :thumb:

Offline soilheart

« Reply #1124 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 15:30:43 »
Show Image

Hnnnnng... so beautiful.

Now I'm even more impatient=P

Offline boo

« Reply #1125 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 17:54:11 »
Show Image

is that the aluminum top? or acrylic?

Offline gaiden

« Reply #1126 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 18:00:16 »
Show Image

Looks like the black acrylic top there

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Offline Rodgaroon

« Reply #1127 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 18:32:13 »
Show Image

Looks like the black acrylic top there

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

You are correct.

Offline Elaeagnifolia

• Click Quack.
« Reply #1128 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 20:23:50 »

I'm still waiting for mine. I was part of the original GB. He will ship this week I hope. Good things come to those who wait.
Sent an E-mail to Leeku and he replied saying that he apologizes for the wait and that he's planning to ship by this week or at most next week. :)

Offline kenshinjeff

« Reply #1129 on: Thu, 28 April 2016, 22:10:47 »
Is it still possible to somehow purchase a set of this unassembled?

Offline calvinhousecat

« Reply #1130 on: Thu, 28 April 2016, 23:54:26 »

Leeku may still have acrylic sets available.

Just send him an email.

Offline kenshinjeff

« Reply #1131 on: Fri, 29 April 2016, 03:46:22 »

Just send him an email.

I'm kinda new at this.... could anyone PM me his email address?

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #1132 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 00:52:02 »
After putting together multiple cp-sq's, I have one that windows refuses to recognize.

The weird thing is that It worked fine after I assembled it and tested it a few weeks ago but now I just get "unrecognized usb device" and when I watch the device manager, every time i press a key, the board disconnects and then reconnects.

Jigon doesn't successfully connect to it, and of course i tried multiple PC's and cords along with trying to update the driver software with a variety of generic HID keyboard device drivers. I also tried re-flowing all the USB connector solder joints along with cleaning it again with rubbing alcohol. I cant seem to figure out whats going on with it

The atmega32u4 chip on the keyboard seems like the firmware got corrupted somehow and now windows doesnt like it anymore. Im not sure how to make the chip switch to bootloader mode (if that would even help) and im not sure how exactly the jigon software compiles the firmware.

If anyone can help please let me know. Pulling my hair out here. Also note that I have other CP-SQ's that sucessfully dectect and work on my machines, this seems like an isolated indecent.

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #1133 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 01:18:57 »
After putting together multiple cp-sq's, I have one that windows refuses to recognize.

The weird thing is that It worked fine after I assembled it and tested it a few weeks ago but now I just get "unrecognized usb device" and when I watch the device manager, every time i press a key, the board disconnects and then reconnects.

Jigon doesn't successfully connect to it, and of course i tried multiple PC's and cords along with trying to update the driver software with a variety of generic HID keyboard device drivers. I also tried re-flowing all the USB connector solder joints along with cleaning it again with rubbing alcohol. I cant seem to figure out whats going on with it

The atmega32u4 chip on the keyboard seems like the firmware got corrupted somehow and now windows doesnt like it anymore. Im not sure how to make the chip switch to bootloader mode (if that would even help) and im not sure how exactly the jigon software compiles the firmware.

If anyone can help please let me know. Pulling my hair out here. Also note that I have other CP-SQ's that sucessfully dectect and work on my machines, this seems like an isolated indecent.

SOLVED by holding the "u" key whal connecting the USB cord!

Apparently you can hold U for usb mode or P for ps2 mode whal connecting the cord. How my board managed to be in the wrong mode is beyond me.

also almost instant email response from Leeku! THANK YOU LEEKU!!!
« Last Edit: Sat, 30 April 2016, 01:31:24 by redbanshee »

Offline calvinhousecat

« Reply #1134 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 01:40:38 »

Just send him an email.

No problem!

If the mods don't like it I can remove it.

Also, Leeku said he will ship by Monday! Heres hoping to no delays  :thumb: :thumb:
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 May 2016, 16:04:36 by suicidal_orange »

Offline Fetty AWP

« Reply #1135 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 03:27:00 »
Just saw this awesome board and read about a 75% layout version happening right after this GB. any estimates on when that will happen? Wouldn't want to miss out on it.

Offline kenshinjeff

« Reply #1136 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 08:29:31 »

Just send him an email.

No problem!

If the mods don't like it I can remove it.

Also, Leeku said he will ship by Monday! Heres hoping to no delays  :thumb: :thumb:

Yeah, cool man. Someone else pm ed me earlier as well. I got it! Thanks man.
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 May 2016, 16:05:05 by suicidal_orange »

Offline Xiro7

« Reply #1137 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 20:50:43 »
I received a CPSQ today and am a bit confused as to how to program this thing. I downloaded the L3FW and JigOn software from here: http://kbdlab.co.kr/index.php?document_srl=2702787&mid=board_sw

Any tips on how to set the keymapping and change the LED's?

Offline Xiro7

« Reply #1138 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 21:42:38 »
I received a CPSQ today and am a bit confused as to how to program this thing. I downloaded the L3FW and JigOn software from here: http://kbdlab.co.kr/index.php?document_srl=2702787&mid=board_sw

Any tips on how to set the keymapping and change the LED's?

Nevermind. Helps a ton to connect to a Windows machine. Doesn't work well from a VM.

Offline Rodgaroon

« Reply #1139 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 21:53:11 »
Hey guys, so I will be the last person to receive this board, leeku said something about saving the best for last  :p ANYWAYS....If I want to do a fireware update I'm a bit confused with the instructions. I downloaded the latest firmware (L3FW_160422.zip) So when I run the loadfw.bat file will it detect the board and update the firmware? is there a step I'm missing? do I have to do it through the Jigon program? If someone could give me a quick run down that would be AMAZING!

Thanks for your help in advance.
« Last Edit: Wed, 04 May 2016, 14:56:21 by Rodgaroon »

Offline calvinhousecat

« Reply #1140 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 21:54:08 »
Hey guys, so I will be the last person to receive this board, leeku said something about saving the best for last  :p ANYWAYS....If I want to do a fireware update I'm a bit confused with the instructions. I downloaded the latest firmware (L3FW_160422.zip) So when I run the loadfw.bat file will it detect the board and update the firmware? is there a sept I'm missing? do I have to do it through the Jigon program? If someone could give me a quick run down that would be AMAZING!

I can't answer this for you sorry but did Leeku say a shipping date? Thanks

Offline Rodgaroon

« Reply #1141 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 22:31:36 »
Hey guys, so I will be the last person to receive this board, leeku said something about saving the best for last  :p ANYWAYS....If I want to do a fireware update I'm a bit confused with the instructions. I downloaded the latest firmware (L3FW_160422.zip) So when I run the loadfw.bat file will it detect the board and update the firmware? is there a sept I'm missing? do I have to do it through the Jigon program? If someone could give me a quick run down that would be AMAZING!

Early next week.

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #1142 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 23:04:48 »

yes you just run the bat file
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline Rodgaroon

« Reply #1143 on: Tue, 03 May 2016, 23:33:48 »

yes you just run the bat file

Amazing Thanks you.

Offline Willyc277

« Reply #1144 on: Wed, 04 May 2016, 05:22:46 »
Just filled out the form, fingers crossed that I get an invoice soon  :D

Offline LunarisDream

« Reply #1145 on: Wed, 04 May 2016, 09:40:18 »

The order form? But didn't the GB close a long time ago?

Offline r5d

• Reddit: /u/thisman
« Reply #1146 on: Wed, 04 May 2016, 10:17:36 »

Form is STILL up, apparently. Maybe it will be until all the leftover parts are sold off.  I too joined the GB after closing time in early January, the deadline was 11/21/15. There was a (completely reasonable) late fee and no alu tops/bottoms left (so I just went with black acrylic), and I recieved my kit late March. All in all, awesome and would join after closing time again!  ^-^
I like keyboards

Offline Zibob

« Reply #1147 on: Wed, 04 May 2016, 13:04:18 »

Early next week.

Early next week? But that was posted last week, so that would be early this week?

Offline Willyc277

« Reply #1148 on: Wed, 04 May 2016, 13:47:34 »

leeku indicated last month that extras were available. He said he'd send invoices as people filled out the order form. Hoping there's at least one left, as I've got 1800 fever real bad!

Offline Rodgaroon

« Reply #1149 on: Wed, 04 May 2016, 14:55:24 »

Early next week.

Early next week? But that was posted last week, so that would be early this week?

Mine is from the original GB, Steel plate with Alu top and bottom, Duck Feet, in switch white LEDs, custom 62G springs, MX Clears and it is being assembled by leeku. I paid extra but I'm still waiting on custom keycaps, so the wait it is not an issue. I talked to him via email and he said I was the only board left. (I'm guessing from the original GB, I have no idea regarding the leftovers / extras)
« Last Edit: Wed, 04 May 2016, 14:58:07 by Rodgaroon »