Author Topic: JTK Sophomore GB - 100% shipped - Form in OP for any missing or damaged keys  (Read 1364057 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: JTK Sophomore GB - 100% shipped
« Reply #2750 on: Mon, 10 April 2017, 15:16:10 »
Definitely needs an investment in some kind of felt or padding to deal with the bottoming out.

Or you could look at it as a really strong incentive not to bottom out, these things are ringing like bells!

ill have to give it a go

i have to say im a big fan of the topre sound, and i find different keys have a huge impact on that, ill throw an SA set on later in the week
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #2751 on: Mon, 10 April 2017, 19:06:23 »
My sliders came in today! Thanks for the bonus spacebars Bunny! That totally caught me off guard. I'll post some pics soon hopefully   :cool:

Offline venyv

« Reply #2752 on: Mon, 10 April 2017, 20:53:20 »
Got my sliders today THANKS BUNNY! 

Anyone else having issues with the HHKB enter key. All the sliders for that seem to be sticking, anyone else with this issue?

Offline fublamchu

• ㅋㅋㅋ
« Reply #2753 on: Mon, 10 April 2017, 20:54:36 »
Got my sliders today THANKS BUNNY! 

Anyone else having issues with the HHKB enter key. All the sliders for that seem to be sticking, anyone else with this issue?

If you're talking about the stabilized keys, I just sanded them down until they stopped sticking in the slider housing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LZ-CE VBlacks
910-CE

Offline venyv

« Reply #2754 on: Mon, 10 April 2017, 21:13:44 »
Thanks I will give that a try

Offline venyv

« Reply #2755 on: Mon, 10 April 2017, 21:46:29 »
Seem to work perfectly now after some sanding, Thanks fublamchu

Offline MvanDiemen

• Click-clack-woohoo :D
« Reply #2756 on: Tue, 11 April 2017, 07:59:53 »
Got the sliders and mounted them last weekend.
Most of the keys feel really good, the drilling for the stabilised keys wasn't that bad and they work like a charm. I have a bit of an issue with the tab and backspace, you can hit them off-center pretty easily and then they sort of lock in a bit, perhaps lubing them a bit more is the solution?

:cool:
165432-0

Offline schoolbus

« Reply #2757 on: Tue, 11 April 2017, 08:27:07 »
sliders showed up yesterday, thanks Bunny.

Now just waiting on the keycaps.
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2758 on: Tue, 11 April 2017, 08:41:03 »

I'll have the last of those out shortly

Thanks for your patience

Offline schoolbus

« Reply #2759 on: Tue, 11 April 2017, 09:21:06 »

I'll have the last of those out shortly

Thanks for your patience

No worries, appreciate your efforts on this.

Excited to give these bad boys a whirl once the RF shows up.

Cheers
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline kiwi99

• that's a gnarly dookie
  • authentic church of halverson member
« Reply #2760 on: Tue, 11 April 2017, 13:13:19 »
Received the sliders today, did I miss a post about the black on orange mods?

Offline RubenMcNoobin

« Reply #2761 on: Tue, 11 April 2017, 13:21:28 »
Received the sliders today, did I miss a post about the black on orange mods?

I've been gone for a month or so so I just finished going through the last 20-or-so pages of posts to find this answer. I'm also waiting on my Orange on Black mods and actually forgot about them until lately! This is what I've found back on April 6, Page 54:

Hey Bunny,Any update for JTK Black on Orange mod caps?Did you complete 100% ship?
I did an update a few posts back but in short no they are still shipping on some cases, those cases were listed in the update post, I'm on tapatalk on my phone right now and I'm too stupid to work out going back and quoting things now I'm in a reply but the update was some time yesterday Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: Tue, 11 April 2017, 13:23:01 by RubenMcNoobin »

Silenced Novatouch           K70 RGB          Magicforce-68

Offline kiwi99

• that's a gnarly dookie
  • authentic church of halverson member
« Reply #2762 on: Tue, 11 April 2017, 13:22:50 »
Ah okay :) thanks for quoting !

Offline RubenMcNoobin

« Reply #2763 on: Tue, 11 April 2017, 13:25:58 »

No problemo, I'm just glad to see I didn't miss some window or was forgotten because I really would like those mods to complete the set! :thumb:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2764 on: Tue, 11 April 2017, 13:39:06 »

they completely havent been forgotten, ive just been in uber slider shipping mode and will have the last of the extras out as soon aas that shipping has concluded which should be later this week

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2765 on: Tue, 11 April 2017, 13:40:39 »

No problemo, I'm just glad to see I didn't miss some window or was forgotten because I really would like those mods to complete the set! :thumb:

you will most certainly be getting them shortly, sorry for the delay, been just concentrating on grinding out the slider orders, ive been picking out a remembering names for additions where i can but but ive jsut been trying to get those out efficiently, just once last drop off now and then i can get the last of the replacements out and have this all over with

Offline RubenMcNoobin

« Reply #2766 on: Tue, 11 April 2017, 15:41:52 »

you will most certainly be getting them shortly, sorry for the delay, been just concentrating on grinding out the slider orders, ive been picking out a remembering names for additions where i can but but ive jsut been trying to get those out efficiently, just once last drop off now and then i can get the last of the replacements out and have this all over with

That's great to hear, thanks for the update. I'm sure it'll feel very relieving to have all these orders knocked out for good!

Offline avtar

« Reply #2767 on: Tue, 11 April 2017, 17:06:05 »
Price wise I was looking at doing something like 5 spacebars for $15 shipped or something in that ballpark

And I guess I'll either do packs that include one of each colour or all of one colour to simplify packing

Hey Bunny,

I sent a PM regarding this but if you're selling 5 different colours for $15 I'll take two sets.

Thanks.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
JTK Sophomore GB - 100% shipped
« Reply #2768 on: Tue, 11 April 2017, 17:08:13 »
Price wise I was looking at doing something like 5 spacebars for $15 shipped or something in that ballpark

And I guess I'll either do packs that include one of each colour or all of one colour to simplify packing

Hey Bunny,

I sent a PM regarding this but if you're selling 5 different colours for $15 I'll take two sets.

Thanks.

Sorry I missed that, I'll have a form up for the spacebars in this thread just as soon as I've finished getting everything else out, which I'm very close to but don't wanna add any unnecessary distractions

Offline Korseir

« Reply #2769 on: Tue, 11 April 2017, 17:10:36 »
count me in as well (especially if there is a yellow topre pbt space bar)! also i just got my sliders, very nice work bunny! :thumb:

Offline avtar

« Reply #2770 on: Tue, 11 April 2017, 17:50:01 »
I think they're all ABS spacebars. I would love PBT ones as well if that ever happens.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2771 on: Tue, 11 April 2017, 17:51:38 »
I think they're all ABS spacebars. I would love PBT ones as well if that ever happens.

If there was enough interest to clear the ones I had on hand and enough demand remaining for more spacebars, it would be no problem to run off some in new colours in pbt

Offline Krelbit

• Switchmod.net
    • Switchmod
« Reply #2772 on: Tue, 11 April 2017, 18:34:20 »
JTK Sliders: The good, the bad, and the ugly.

I got my JTK sliders on Monday and I started putting them on at about 4PM.

They feel great, but if you're someone who cares about wobble in any way: stay away from these sliders. They are wobblier than any mx switch I have ever tried. If I move around my hands in a circular motion on my board it feels super apparent.

Repeated tolerance issues ended up making this board take roughly 5 more hours to completely slider swap. Out of the 1 pack of sliders that I was sent, just around 30 of them ended up leaving my switches with this annoying, mid-press scratchy bump. I personally am fine with this but to anyone with a bigger board than me this is completely unacceptable.

Every time I reswapped a slider and tested it, I'd have to swap it again because of these double bumps. This happened about 30 times. After a quick examination of my board as of typing this review, I've had another 5 tolerance issues that I will have to go and fix after submitting this review.

TLDR:

Pro:
MX Sliders
Relatively Inexpensive.
Included Spacebar is nice
Feel is not too bad, especially on the modifier keys.

Cons:
Wobble makes you feel like you're typing on a bowl of jello.
You have to either chip at your keyboard or your keycaps to use the stabilized keys
DCS sounds absolutely horrible with these things, lol.
Tolerances may cost you about half the set alone, so if you're buying these for a fullsize, or even an 87 key, it'd be best to buy 2 sets because these things are really really inconsistent.

Suggestions: More plastic on the topre stem circle. If you add just a bit more, the sliders wont wobble as much, I think.

Thanks for the sliders, but I hope some improvements can be made to these. They're very promising.

Offline Glissant

« Reply #2773 on: Tue, 11 April 2017, 19:02:19 »
Krelbit, are you able to record the wobble, and share the video? Just privately if you don't want to post it here. I need to see what people mean by the wobble as I'm not sure if it's happening to me or not.

Offline a_ak57

« Reply #2774 on: Tue, 11 April 2017, 20:33:50 »
I'm curious as well.  I notice some wobble when I'm just purposefully trying to wobble the keys, but I don't notice anything when I'm typing (nor do I notice any scratchiness/bumps).  Interested to see whether I just got really lucky with the tolerance lottery or if it's just that I don't notice because I type like a gorilla.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #2775 on: Tue, 11 April 2017, 20:44:45 »
Regarding the wobble, I don't feel much of it. Using a baseline of Cherry MX Blacks, which hardly move, and I've used Gateron Blacks and Zealios R3 78g. JTK sliders wobble about as much as the Zealios.

I think the combination of board and slider is important, as I imagine the FC660 doesn't have the exact same dimensions of other boards like the Novatouch, HHKB, or Realforces.

Did you have any problems with caps pinging off if you press them too hard? That seemed to be the most prevalent issues (apart from the whole drilling your case thing). No mention of it is strange, but you could've just sorted through them. Perhaps the bump and pinging is related for you, it isn't for me, but I can't find any scratchiness.

I haven't used the board as a daily yet, so I'll start from tomorrow and put my other boards aside and feedback if I think it's worth it.

Offline Krelbit

• Switchmod.net
    • Switchmod
« Reply #2776 on: Tue, 11 April 2017, 21:00:26 »
Krelbit, are you able to record the wobble, and share the video? Just privately if you don't want to post it here. I need to see what people mean by the wobble as I'm not sure if it's happening to me or not.

Maybe I'm a bit spoiled because of how stable normal topre caps are, and I haven't been using anything else for the last two months, but this is what consitutes a decent amount of wobble to me :\

Offline mszy52

« Reply #2777 on: Wed, 12 April 2017, 00:56:32 »
Super upset, I ordered blue sliders with a black spacebar. Waited about a month and it finally showed up today and I got red sliders with a white space. I get that I will never see the sliders after they're on but still for $45 I expect to actually receive what I ordered.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2778 on: Wed, 12 April 2017, 00:59:00 »
Super upset, I ordered blue sliders with a black spacebar. Waited about a month and it finally showed up today and I got red sliders with a white space. I get that I will never see the sliders after they're on but still for $45 I expect to actually receive what I ordered.

As stated from the start, slider colour choice was a preference, not a specific colour ordered, I shipped in order of when the form was filled out, and blue is the colour that ran out first so I think 5 or 6 people had blue exchanged for another colour, the spacebar I can't account for as I didn't run out of any colours, I will check what you put on the form and if I shipped the wrong spacebar I'll send you the correct one free of charge

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2779 on: Wed, 12 April 2017, 01:05:29 »

Maybe I'm a bit spoiled because of how stable normal topre caps are, and I haven't been using anything else for the last two months, but this is what consitutes a decent amount of wobble to me :\

I'm not getting that wobble but I haven't tested on a 660c as I don't own that board so I have no idea how the plate is on that board, it's been at least 2 years if not more since I've owned one so it's difficult to know if a replacement set would just be identical for you

Offline mszy52

« Reply #2780 on: Wed, 12 April 2017, 01:13:31 »

As stated from the start, slider colour choice was a preference, not a specific colour ordered, I shipped in order of when the form was filled out, and blue is the colour that ran out first so I think 5 or 6 people had blue exchanged for another colour, the spacebar I can't account for as I didn't run out of any colours, I will check what you put on the form and if I shipped the wrong spacebar I'll send you the correct one free of charge

Alright, so I wouldn't be able to swap the sliders for green or something then? red is just a very unappealing color to me and I'm pretty upset I wasn't notified before action was taken

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2781 on: Wed, 12 April 2017, 01:15:33 »

Alright, so I wouldn't be able to swap the sliders for green or something then? red is just a very unappealing color to me and I'm pretty upset I wasn't notified before action was taken

Yeah I have green available still I'd be happy to switch them

And once again, whilst I understand you are upset, I've been super clear from the start colours are not guaranteed they are a preference and that whilst I'll do my best to fulfill people's preferences that may not be the colour people will receive

I have a set amount of each colour, and if one is more popular than another then this would have to happen

Offline mszy52

« Reply #2782 on: Wed, 12 April 2017, 01:18:26 »

And once again, whilst I understand you are upset, I've been super clear from the start colours are not guaranteed they are a preference and that whilst I'll do my best to fulfill people's preferences that may not be the colour people will receive

I have a set amount of each colour, and if one is more popular than another then this would have to happen

My apologies, I must have missed it since I got in through private message rather than the actual group buy.

I appreciate you willing to swap them out for me, wanna send me a PM and we can set it up?

Thanks bunny

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2783 on: Wed, 12 April 2017, 01:19:57 »

My apologies, I must have missed it since I got in through private message rather than the actual group buy.

I appreciate you willing to swap them out for me, wanna send me a PM and we can set it up?

Thanks bunny

I'm on my phone and have the baby all day, shoot me a pm and I'll get back to you tonight to sort out the details

Offline Glissant

« Reply #2784 on: Wed, 12 April 2017, 03:20:29 »

Thanks a lot! I'll compare with my Realforce and FC660C later tonight. I have dental bands on both boards so have to remove those before I can get a real feel for the wobble being present for me or not. I've seen more people mention the wobble on Reddit.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2785 on: Wed, 12 April 2017, 03:24:45 »

Thanks a lot! I'll compare with my Realforce and FC660C later tonight. I have dental bands on both boards so have to remove those before I can get a real feel for the wobble being present for me or not. I've seen more people mention the wobble on Reddit.

I've only had 3-4 mentions of it but I don't go on Reddit

Would be interesting to see how much cap profiles etc affect it or accentuate it

I've had a play with mine and whilst yes I can when trying make a key move from side to side a little, it was only when going out of my way to accomplish this it happened, but not something I noticed at all when just typing and using my board

I have only got experience actually typing for any length of time using jtk or gmk keys right now

Offline Khers

• Schrödinger's box
« Reply #2786 on: Wed, 12 April 2017, 06:39:51 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 July 2018, 08:57:47 by Khers »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2787 on: Wed, 12 April 2017, 06:41:26 »
According to the spread sheet that was posted a page or two back, my order should've shipped in the first batch. However, despite the short trip from the UK to Sweden, I've yet to see them. When should I start getting worried?

They are still arriving so I wouldn't worry yet, but I have plenty in hand should it need to be replaced

Give it a couple weeks and send me a pm if it hasn't arrived and I'll get another right out to you

International shipping can just be random sometimes so give it a chance to get through

Offline Khers

• Schrödinger's box
« Reply #2788 on: Wed, 12 April 2017, 06:43:02 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 July 2018, 08:58:07 by Khers »

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #2789 on: Wed, 12 April 2017, 08:32:16 »
According to the spread sheet that was posted a page or two back, my order should've shipped in the first batch. However, despite the short trip from the UK to Sweden, I've yet to see them. When should I start getting worried?

Same here, I reside in Portugal which is an even shorter trip than from the UK to Sweden and mine haven't arrived yet either - hopefully it's just Royal mail transit being slow, probably is, I've had it happen one two other occasions where 4-10 days turned into like 3 weeks with them but considering my original JTK order got lost in bitspace as well I'd be lying if I said I wasn't slightly worried at this point.

Are you still (planning on) working through the tracking labels at all, Bunny? I remember you saying you might update the public spreadsheet with numbers at some point but I haven't checked it in a while.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2790 on: Wed, 12 April 2017, 08:44:09 »

Same here, I reside in Portugal which is an even shorter trip than from the UK to Sweden and mine haven't arrived yet either - hopefully it's just Royal mail transit being slow, probably is, I've had it happen one two other occasions where 4-10 days turned into like 3 weeks with them but considering my original JTK order got lost in bitspace as well I'd be lying if I said I wasn't slightly worried at this point.

Are you still (planning on) working through the tracking labels at all, Bunny? I remember you saying you might update the public spreadsheet with numbers at some point but I haven't checked it in a while.

Yeah so the English system is awful, for every order I have to manually do each waiting in line at the post office, and for each order I get an individual receipt, with nothing more to go on with at best a zip code, sometimes a partial zip code, and sometimes just a country

So what I have is stacks and stacks and stacks of receipts

It is a manageable but time consuming job to update them, but it would likely be a week or 3 of all my free time, so to me it seems more important to get people stuff out first

When shipping mall amounts of things, say like 20 at a time, it's very easy to manage receipts etc but I'm often doing drops of 100-150 packages and often ship every Friday and Saturday and often end up with another drop in the week

I certainly wouldn't be concerned at this point whatsoever about orders arriving, but as above I made sure to keep plenty back to cover any and all issues pertaining to the sliders without having to request extra units from jtk

Often it's not Royal Mail  being slow, it would normally leave the uk the day after it being dropped off, but transit, customs, handover to the respective postal service, their sorting etc, it all adds up

Sit tight it'll be with you shortly I'm positive, as you can see from the thread more arriving every day, and I can assure you only a tiny percentage post in the thread, I get a ton more confirmations via other platforms or methods like email, pm and slack etc

Offline Suembeaux

« Reply #2791 on: Wed, 12 April 2017, 17:53:35 »
Got my sliders today, installing them now. I have run into an issue, and I apologize if this has been covered before, but I was hoping I could get some help.

The left ctrl key on my RF87 has a different slider housing and slider in that spot. I did not receive a slider to accommodate this different housing.

Any help is appreciated, also, Bunny, what is the best way to order a red spacebar from you? I ordered a pink one to go with pink and black, but I think I am going to put JTK Coke on this board instead. Lastly, I'm almost certain I ordered blue sliders, but received red. I did not save the outgoing message with what color I requested. If I'm wrong I apologize.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: Wed, 12 April 2017, 17:58:27 by Suembeaux »
A bunch of stuff. Someone teach me how to properly solder.

/u/Shartastical

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2792 on: Wed, 12 April 2017, 18:05:56 »
Got my sliders today, installing them now. I have run into an issue, and I apologize if this has been covered before, but I was hoping I could get some help.

The left ctrl key on my RF87 has a different slider housing and slider in that spot. I did not receive a slider to accommodate this different housing.

Show Image

Any help is appreciated, also, Bunny, what is the best way to order a red spacebar from you? I ordered a pink one to go with pink and black, but I think I am going to put JTK Coke on this board instead. Lastly, I'm almost certain I ordered blue sliders, but received red. I did not save the outgoing message with what color I requested. If I'm wrong I apologize.

Thanks!

we ran out of blue so a handful of those got substituted out

ill be happy to send you a red spacebar for free and ill throw in a white one so you have options for the coke set, just shoot me your address again via dm

the slider for that left ctrl on some realforce boards needs a bit of modding, if you go back a few pages i think xondat posted some good pics of what he did, if you have trouble finding it ill send you some links as im just going to bed now

Offline Suembeaux

« Reply #2793 on: Wed, 12 April 2017, 18:18:45 »

Show Image

Thanks!

we ran out of blue so a handful of those got substituted out

ill be happy to send you a red spacebar for free and ill throw in a white one so you have options for the coke set, just shoot me your address again via dm

the slider for that left ctrl on some realforce boards needs a bit of modding, if you go back a few pages i think xondat posted some good pics of what he did, if you have trouble finding it ill send you some links as im just going to bed now

That's ok, I understand the shortage. I hope I can pick up another set in the future. I was also missing a key for my pink and black set, I spaced and never made a ticket through CTRL|ALT. I'll send you a DM tonight.

I will go back and try to find Xondat's post.

Thanks again for all your hard work.

/u/Shartastical

Offline Suembeaux

« Reply #2794 on: Wed, 12 April 2017, 18:51:21 »
Blek summed up everything I was going to say. I can provide some pictures of the left control thing though.

Show Image

Left control on the right. You can see how the insides are different, and what the problem is.

Show Image

Show Image

This hits that.

Show Image

JTK, left control, stock sliders.

Show Image

Needs more attention but I'm way too lazy. I ended up just popping the housing out and having nothing there.

Thanks so much for doing this.

I just spent the better part of an hour modifying one of my red sliders. It looks like you have to sand down the entire shaft because the circular part is too thick for the housing. I have mine in and smooth right now. It obviously will not be as good as the normal sliders, but it works and I am happy with it.

/u/Shartastical

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #2795 on: Wed, 12 April 2017, 18:54:46 »
Now that I'm thinking about it, which boards are the large, unstabilized sliders used for?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2796 on: Wed, 12 April 2017, 21:48:59 »
Yeah so the English system is awful, for every order I have to manually do each waiting in line at the post office, and for each order I get an individual receipt, with nothing more to go on with at best a zip code, sometimes a partial zip code, and sometimes just a country

So what I have is stacks and stacks and stacks of receipts

It is a manageable but time consuming job to update them, but it would likely be a week or 3 of all my free time, so to me it seems more important to get people stuff out first

When shipping mall amounts of things, say like 20 at a time, it's very easy to manage receipts etc but I'm often doing drops of 100-150 packages and often ship every Friday and Saturday and often end up with another drop in the week

I certainly wouldn't be concerned at this point whatsoever about orders arriving, but as above I made sure to keep plenty back to cover any and all issues pertaining to the sliders without having to request extra units from jtk

Often it's not Royal Mail  being slow, it would normally leave the uk the day after it being dropped off, but transit, customs, handover to the respective postal service, their sorting etc, it all adds up

Sit tight it'll be with you shortly I'm positive, as you can see from the thread more arriving every day, and I can assure you only a tiny percentage post in the thread, I get a ton more confirmations via other platforms or methods like email, pm and slack etc

Huge shout-out to BunnyLake for typing all these very long replies on his iPhone.

I can only imagine how painful that must be.

I don't think you could ask anyone to be more communicative regarding a GB :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline suparnemo

« Reply #2797 on: Thu, 13 April 2017, 14:34:02 »
Got my sliders in today  :thumb:

Will have to try them out when I get home.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2798 on: Thu, 13 April 2017, 14:39:37 »
Got my sliders in today  :thumb:

Will have to try them out when I get home.

Glad to hear it, I'm just heading to bed as I've been really sick all afternoon but if you have any issues shoot me a PM and I'll reply tomorrow

Offline hrinfinity

• typebeast
  • uptempo
« Reply #2799 on: Thu, 13 April 2017, 19:30:23 »
Got my sliders today :D (I was a PM order)

Can't wait to get these on my FC660C. Thanks again Bunny
TGR-Jane CE | FC660C | DK9008 Snake