Author Topic: JTK Sophomore GB - 100% shipped - Form in OP for any missing or damaged keys  (Read 1365163 times)

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
Re: JTK Sophomore GB - buy period over
« Reply #650 on: Tue, 02 August 2016, 12:16:32 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 14:27:22 by alienman82 »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #651 on: Tue, 02 August 2016, 12:21:27 »
Jtk just told me he expects to have them sorted and shipped within a month
Is this now finally definite? Because this was 5 months ago.
with regards to people with orders in this buy, we are nearly there,

Oh and can we finally get some more pictures? If I'm not mistaken it has been 5 months since those were promised as well. In this day and age I highly doubt that JTK doesn't hae a smartphone to take a fast pic.

Pics have been posted in this thread as recently as today as have shots of other changes

That was indeed the case around the time you mentioned however for info on what held that up please read the lengthy post made semi recently not too far above

I post updates whenever I get them and they are all in this thread to read back

I can't provide info I don't have, working with jtk is like working with any other manfacturor, once the money is paid to them I'm at the mercy of the information provided by them until the sets arrive with us, and at that point it is back in our power

We have new shipping methods for this buy to ensure we don't suffer any past issues and the sets are being sent to us pretty sorted to ensure no other delays our end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline bubbedi

« Reply #652 on: Tue, 02 August 2016, 12:28:07 »
Thanks for the update bunny! And tell jtk hes doing a good job, even though I wont have need of LED support - I'm getting excited about this.

I'm glad to be part of another of your buys.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #653 on: Tue, 02 August 2016, 12:33:13 »
Thanks for the update bunny! And tell jtk hes doing a good job, even though I wont have need of LED support - I'm getting excited about this.

I'll certainly pass that on he will be pleased to hear it

It's not just led support that was changed and the reason for the hold up, in this time there has been sweeping changes to improve the entire set top to bottom based on feedback from the original set

What there should have been was a longer period between the 2 buys, but these aren't done on my schedule, while I am involved with the design and presentation of the sets, ultimately jtk decides when and what offerings he wants to make, and this buy actually launched later here than it did in China because I was still getting debut out

What jtk wants is to make this set perfect, and is working his hardest to accomplish that, but all modifications to the set are complete, whilst going through the manufacturing process he found he needed to alter the row 2 keys once more, that was done and tested so that tow of keys is being run now and then the sets will be sorted and sent

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #654 on: Tue, 02 August 2016, 12:37:38 »

I'll certainly pass that on he will be pleased to hear it

It's not just led support that was changed and the reason for the hold up, in this time there has been sweeping changes to improve the entire set top to bottom based on feedback from the original set

What there should have been was a longer period between the 2 buys, but these aren't done on my schedule, while I am involved with the design and presentation of the sets, ultimately jtk decides when and what offerings he wants to make, and this buy actually launched later here than it did in China because I was still getting debut out

What jtk wants is to make this set perfect, and is working his hardest to accomplish that, but all modifications to the set are complete, whilst going through the manufacturing process he found he needed to alter the row 2 keys once more, that was done and tested so that tow of keys is being run now and then the sets will be sorted and sent

Ibpressiwe phone post :)

Offline bubbedi

« Reply #655 on: Tue, 02 August 2016, 12:42:15 »
I do not know how you type so fast on your phone, bunny! oh my days..

I remember all the feedback he gathered. Nice to know how much action hes putting into this. Hopefully you have the sets at the ctrlalt.team soon! So curious how the pink in black is turning out :)

Offline daviswalkers

• HHKB Amature 2
    • Graphic Design Portfolio
« Reply #656 on: Tue, 02 August 2016, 12:47:39 »
I'm not sure if there are any rules against this as it's been forever but if anyone wants to pick up my order, the website isn't working right so when I click on order details I'm just getting some 500 Internal Server Error. I got the Red & White set, if bunny & team is able to just ship it to the person all I ask is my cost. If I need to wait for it then ship it to you I'll need to have my cost + shipping to you.

Compact-SQ |          VE.A
 65g Zealios    |      78g Zealios

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #657 on: Tue, 02 August 2016, 12:49:18 »
I'm not sure if there are any rules against this as it's been forever but if anyone wants to pick up my order, the website isn't working right so when I click on order details I'm just getting some 500 Internal Server Error. I got the Red & White set, if bunny & team is able to just ship it to the person all I ask is my cost. If I need to wait for it then ship it to you I'll need to have my cost + shipping to you.

Show Image

To confirm this would be no problem our end, we can change the address on the order and ship it direct to any new buyer

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #658 on: Tue, 02 August 2016, 12:53:59 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 14:27:16 by alienman82 »

Offline Tobi45

« Reply #659 on: Tue, 02 August 2016, 13:09:39 »
Pics have been posted in this thread as recently as today as have shots of other changes
Are you referring to the ones showing the walls from the inside? I can't find any different ones.
I know this probably sounds spoiled, but I honestly don't care what JTK did to make sure his sets aren't partially defective anymore. As long as something was done I'm fine.
But after all these delays he could at the very least post/send you some pics of the actual sets. Doesn't even need to be a set. I'd just like to see some of the keys and how the colours actually look on the finished product, not some render.

That was indeed the case around the time you mentioned however for info on what held that up please read the lengthy post made semi recently not too far above
Yes, I know what held that and I'm not even mad because of the delay itself, I'm not even mad at you or the other organizers of the GB. I'm just pretty mad at JTK at this point. It seems to me like he doesn't care at all. At first it was delayed, then you named an ETA on your website (which I guess was due to some claims by him as well), just to deliver them at least 2 months later?
And I'd not even be mad, if he wasn't such a dingus about it and would at least show people what they paid for (in my case about 200$ if I'm not mistaken).

I post updates whenever I get them and they are all in this thread to read back

I can't provide info I don't have, working with jtk is like working with any other manfacturor, once the money is paid to them I'm at the mercy of the information provided by them until the sets arrive with us, and at that point it is back in our power

We have new shipping methods for this buy to ensure we don't suffer any past issues and the sets are being sent to us pretty sorted to ensure no other delays our end
As I said, I'm not mad at you, I'm just not happy with the way the manufacturer treats his customers.

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #660 on: Tue, 02 August 2016, 13:19:11 »

Does this include the sliders from R1?

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #661 on: Tue, 02 August 2016, 13:23:14 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 14:27:12 by alienman82 »

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #662 on: Tue, 02 August 2016, 13:26:42 »

+1

me want

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #663 on: Tue, 02 August 2016, 14:39:05 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 14:27:10 by alienman82 »

Offline daviswalkers

• HHKB Amature 2
« Reply #664 on: Tue, 02 August 2016, 15:47:20 »

Show Image

To confirm this would be no problem our end, we can change the address on the order and ship it direct to any new buyer

Cool, if no one's interested I'm not concerned! I'll just have to buy a new keyboard to put them on as I sold the one they were initially for!

Offline Glissant

« Reply #665 on: Tue, 02 August 2016, 16:56:58 »
sold my order, pm'd bunny with address change

^-^

I hate speaking for BunnySir, but I would as always suggest a support ticket on the site if you want to deal with serious stuff like that :).

Offline itskuroi

« Reply #666 on: Tue, 02 August 2016, 19:02:45 »
Sellers remorse, can't wait for set haha.
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 August 2016, 11:03:52 by deleonhle »

Offline Suembeaux

« Reply #667 on: Tue, 02 August 2016, 23:27:06 »
Since this set is being designed to be LED friendly, how is the shine-through on them? Obviously the darker set isn't much to worry about, but the red and white set is a concern.

Any way to get a couple photos of the caps on an LED board?
A bunch of stuff. Someone teach me how to properly solder.

/u/Shartastical

Offline repuls0r

« Reply #668 on: Wed, 03 August 2016, 01:46:03 »
Anyone giving up their orders? Keen on an orange/black or pink/black.

PS
*not sure if this post is allowed, do let me know if deemed inappropriate and i will delete*
Matrix 8XV1.0  |  FMJ 80  |  SKOG  |  TGR Jane CE  |  Orion V2  |  Mech27  |  LZCP  |  TXCP  |  CPSQ  |  TX1800

Offline joey

« Reply #669 on: Wed, 03 August 2016, 02:15:22 »

PS
*not sure if this post is allowed, do let me know if deemed inappropriate and i will delete*
Read 2 posts above.

Offline repuls0r

« Reply #670 on: Wed, 03 August 2016, 02:17:59 »

PS
Read 2 posts above.

Yup, already sent a pm.  Thanks for the heads up.
Matrix 8XV1.0  |  FMJ 80  |  SKOG  |  TGR Jane CE  |  Orion V2  |  Mech27  |  LZCP  |  TXCP  |  CPSQ  |  TX1800

Offline pr1me

« Reply #671 on: Thu, 04 August 2016, 07:58:42 »
Giving up my order if anyone is interested  :thumb:.

Orange & Black (Set + mod + blank + spacebar)
White & Red     (Set + mod + Blank + Spacebar)

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #672 on: Thu, 04 August 2016, 16:08:52 »

Me too.

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #673 on: Fri, 05 August 2016, 12:12:24 »

Offline Glissant

« Reply #674 on: Fri, 05 August 2016, 12:25:18 »

Yes

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #675 on: Fri, 05 August 2016, 12:29:05 »
Yes

Is that for sure confirmed? Trying to get some clarity on when this will happen has been really frustrating.

Offline Glissant

« Reply #676 on: Fri, 05 August 2016, 12:31:02 »
Yes

Is that for sure confirmed? Trying to get some clarity on when this will happen has been really frustrating.
I understand, but I am sure that's what is finally going to happen :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #677 on: Fri, 05 August 2016, 12:33:02 »
Yes

For sure confirmed, they are ready

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #678 on: Fri, 05 August 2016, 12:49:26 »
Thanks gents. :thumb:

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #679 on: Fri, 05 August 2016, 12:51:59 »
Yes

For sure confirmed, they are ready

can't wait for them to go on sale!

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #680 on: Fri, 05 August 2016, 14:42:01 »
Since it has been basically pushed back an entire month and a half from projected ship date, is it alright if I asked for pictures of the black/pink set? Been getting pretty antsy waiting on these haha
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #681 on: Fri, 05 August 2016, 15:56:48 »
I'm not sure if there are any rules against this as it's been forever but if anyone wants to pick up my order

Just to clarify, this is perfectly okay.  :thumb:  Create a Classifieds thread if item is on hand, sell in GB thread if GB is not yet concluded.  :)

Offline godofdeath

« Reply #682 on: Sun, 07 August 2016, 21:43:29 »
If anyone has black/pink they are not needing I'll be happy to take off hands. PM me ty.

Offline zRobbie

« Reply #683 on: Sun, 07 August 2016, 22:34:16 »
Ditto on actual pictures, been months since it was said that pictures would be coming soon and all we got were pictures of the undersides and one of a basic looking key... I mean its been close to an entire year there has to be SOMETHING to show for it

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #684 on: Mon, 08 August 2016, 01:58:35 »
Ditto on actual pictures, been months since it was said that pictures would be coming soon and all we got were pictures of the undersides and one of a basic looking key... I mean its been close to an entire year there has to be SOMETHING to show for it

I posted nearly the complete set ages ago

I was also sent beta sets but they got sent back when I wasn't here for them to be delivered when I was in America so as soon as I get em back I'll have more pics, I've asked for pics from him and as soon as I have em I'll also post

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #685 on: Mon, 08 August 2016, 02:17:00 »
more progress shots

Show Image

Here is a rubbish phone pic but here is what just got changed on row 2 again to now allow clearance for all LEDs

An entire wall as well as the ceiling of the cap was completely changed

Although I wish there were more pictures, I understand why there aren't any as factories don't think to take pictures to show people as proof as it's pretty obvious to the factory that they're making what has been ordered. I'm sure there will be plenty of photos when BunnyLake gets some of the sets. It wouldn't be a group buy without waiting and delays :)) All parties here have the best intentions, and we have to trust them with this. If you can't trust the people that run it then don't enter, things always come up on the aftermarket.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #686 on: Mon, 08 August 2016, 03:21:44 »
more progress shots

Show Image

Here is a rubbish phone pic but here is what just got changed on row 2 again to now allow clearance for all LEDs

An entire wall as well as the ceiling of the cap was completely changed

Although I wish there were more pictures, I understand why there aren't any as factories don't think to take pictures to show people as proof as it's pretty obvious to the factory that they're making what has been ordered. I'm sure there will be plenty of photos when BunnyLake gets some of the sets. It wouldn't be a group buy without waiting and delays :)) All parties here have the best intentions, and we have to trust them with this. If you can't trust the people that run it then don't enter, things always come up on the aftermarket.

Yeah I have never been sent photos from any manafufacturer until sets are complete and sorted despite requests, jtk has been better than anyone I have worked with before at honouring picture requests

Offline Rodgaroon

• Size matters, just ask my wife.
« Reply #687 on: Wed, 10 August 2016, 20:44:27 »
At some point in time the wait becomes too long. I know its not ur fault bunny. JTK needs too pick it up.
G6v2 (MX Black) | Poker II (MX Brown) | Compact SQ (MX Clears 62g)

Offline zRobbie

« Reply #688 on: Wed, 10 August 2016, 21:25:25 »
Also on another note is there any update on when these ship? I'm going to have to change my shipping address for a third time if its not within the next 2 weeks.

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #689 on: Wed, 10 August 2016, 22:43:42 »
Also on another note is there any update on when these ship? I'm going to have to change my shipping address for a third time if its not within the next 2 weeks.

Somewhere above or the previous page, I think it's estimated to be shipped out at the end of the month... so you're gonna have to change your shipped address again I believe.. lol
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline daviswalkers

• HHKB Amature 2
« Reply #690 on: Thu, 11 August 2016, 09:51:34 »
I'm not sure if there are any rules against this as it's been forever but if anyone wants to pick up my order

Just to clarify, this is perfectly okay.  :thumb:  Create a Classifieds thread if item is on hand, sell in GB thread if GB is not yet concluded.  :)

Thanks, was mainly talking in regards to bunny, I know sometimes transferring orders around can get messy for the GB holder (I think the Tgr-Jane had a bunch of drama) and some holders wont allow transferring and ask you to wait until you get it then send it to the buyer, however with CTRL[Alt]'s support system I guess they would have an easy way to provide proof.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #691 on: Thu, 11 August 2016, 10:05:11 »

Thanks, was mainly talking in regards to bunny, I know sometimes transferring orders around can get messy for the GB holder (I think the Tgr-Jane had a bunch of drama) and some holders wont allow transferring and ask you to wait until you get it then send it to the buyer, however with CTRL[Alt]'s support system I guess they would have an easy way to provide proof.

Ahh, gotcha.  Carry on!  :D

Offline m1kehonch0

« Reply #692 on: Thu, 11 August 2016, 11:20:50 »
If anyone ordered Pink & Black and/or the Pink on Black alphas, Ill buy your spot from you. PM me if you have either or both. Thanks!

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #693 on: Mon, 15 August 2016, 16:30:15 »
Someday

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #694 on: Mon, 15 August 2016, 16:33:07 »
Someday

Yup

I messaged jtk on Saturday for an update as soon as I get a reply I'll report back here

If I haven't had one by mid to late this week ill message him again

He is very good about letting me know if there have been any issues or delays so I take more comfort in hearing nothing, but I do like to routinely check in for details

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #695 on: Mon, 15 August 2016, 16:34:24 »
Someday

Yup

I messaged jtk on Saturday for an update as soon as I get a reply I'll report back here

He is very good about letting me know if there have been any issues or delays so I take more comfort in hearing nothing, but I do like to routinely check in for details

You are the best

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #696 on: Mon, 15 August 2016, 16:35:12 »
I take more comfort in hearing nothing
This is how I feel with buys :)) appreciate the work so far, almost there now.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #697 on: Mon, 15 August 2016, 16:36:52 »
Someday

Yup

You are the best

Sorry I've been a bit lax on updates I haven't been on gh much, but i am always actively requesting information, and if there are ever changes to the schedule or new information I will always post it

Offline thelectronicnub

• drowning in keyboards
« Reply #698 on: Mon, 15 August 2016, 23:09:00 »
selling my spot: https://i.sli.mg/zxKGWR.png

not really interested in this set anymore.

selling for price + fees(paypal g/s), so $112.59

pm me if you're interested.

includes orange/black set + black on orange mod set

edit: sold
« Last Edit: Tue, 16 August 2016, 09:53:12 by thelectronicnub »
KUL ES-87 w/MX Greens

B/S/T Thread

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #699 on: Tue, 16 August 2016, 06:11:34 »

Sorry I've been a bit lax on updates I haven't been on gh much, but i am always actively requesting information, and if there are ever changes to the schedule or new information I will always post it

All these, makes me hype for the set even more
My board is ready! :wink:
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo