Author Topic: [IC]Sanctuary Rebirth-Diablo-Inspired Exocet Keyset [Waiting for samples R2]  (Read 72824 times)

Offline MdotMaxson

Boycott

Offline HotRoderX

This thread is a prime example of why the community is not only toxic but is going in a direction that will end up running off most decent creators. I mean the main creators will stick around backed by Massdrop.. but people wanting to do a one off why bother since you know people will act like entitled spoiled kids whining crying and throwing hissy fit.

People need to seriously grow up and get with the real world. Don't like how someone does something do it your self. Instead of being lazy its that simple.

Offline Kokaloo

• 🤘( ω )🤙
Boycott
Stop posting in this thread and go outside. Get an ice cream. Summer is almost over, enjoy it while you can.

Offline sevenseacat

Name calling and 'greed' reference aside (not cool mate), I think they make a valid point.

Offline Vigrith

Name calling and 'greed' reference aside (not cool mate), I think they make a valid point.

I disagree. If the designer (or runner, in this case) sees it fit to not accommodate x or y layout because the manufacturer is fairly new and has literally only been used to run one GB at present time, I think it's entirely fair for them to skip it in favour of whatever benefit may come from it (moulds being costly, timeline being extended, workload being fronted, more/heavier QC being necessary, etc).

Not to mention someone being that much of a lunatic completely voids his argument of any validity, despite what he may be trying to say.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
There have been some good responses to the off-topic/threadcrapping posts in this thread, so I'm going to leave the discussion up.  However, any additional threadcrapping, especially by the same users that keep complaining about their layouts not being supported, will be removed.  Not everyone can be accommodated, it happens, we know it sucks, but we all have to move on.

Offline Kokaloo

• 🤘( ω )🤙
Katakana is shipping!!!! WOOOOOOO

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony

Ayeeee, hopefully we get some good updates on this set soon then :)

Online lush_bunny

Praise be. Awaiting updates, fingers crossed.

Online VelourFog

WOW 

Can't wait!

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
Re: [IC]Sanctuary Rebirth-Diablo-Inspired Exocet Keyset [Waiting for samples R2]
« Reply #610 on: Tue, 03 September 2019, 23:04:50 »
NE upd8 avail

Online lush_bunny

Offline MdotMaxson

Re: [IC]Sanctuary Rebirth-Diablo-Inspired Exocet Keyset [Waiting for samples R2]
« Reply #612 on: Wed, 04 September 2019, 12:35:37 »
Ergo support was re added lol

Offline Acereconkeys

• Happiness = life - expectations
« Reply #613 on: Wed, 04 September 2019, 12:44:35 »

Wait what? Where'd you hear that? Do you have more details/updates?
Acrylic Clueboard | Tex Blue Alps TKL | TMO50 Incoming | QXP Incoming | Realforce RGB | Nyquist

Current obsession: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=94675.0

Offline MdotMaxson

« Reply #614 on: Sun, 08 September 2019, 03:55:52 »

It was sarcasm. Despite being like 3 keys away from supporting ergo and boardwalk I think they are not doing it just to spite me. Or someone Im probably not that important but important enough to get my complaints deleted.

Offline HotRoderX

« Reply #615 on: Sun, 08 September 2019, 17:25:06 »

It was sarcasm. Despite being like 3 keys away from supporting ergo and boardwalk I think they are not doing it just to spite me. Or someone Im probably not that important but important enough to get my complaints deleted.

wow ego much

Offline vicissitude

« Reply #616 on: Mon, 09 September 2019, 17:56:49 »
Will GB start this month or later?

Offline Gh0sty

« Reply #617 on: Wed, 11 September 2019, 15:02:44 »
September 20th here we goooo! Already got my artisans for the set ready to roll  :thumb:

Offline menuhin

« Reply #618 on: Wed, 11 September 2019, 23:52:51 »
September 20th here we goooo! Already got my artisans for the set ready to roll  :thumb:

Pricing?

Like the TKC Katakana?
Wishlist: 1) hotswap gasket mount; 2) nice Alps blank caps; 3) Hipro Iris with adjustable tenting; 4) CNC POM case
More
Wishful-list: 1) All POM; 2) We order from keyboard-layout-editor.com; 3) Usable Trackpoint MK
IBM M13 black
IBM SpaceSaver II
IBM KPD8923 Trackpoint
Choc mini Gateron black
PLUM 84 'Topre-clone' 55g Korean dome
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT
[It's not I don't like ISO, but I need the HHKB backspace... only ~90WPM, in love with Emacs, and Lisp]

Online CodeMayhem

« Reply #619 on: Thu, 12 September 2019, 05:38:33 »

september 20th

Online Rob27shred

• Too many boards, yet not enough...
« Reply #620 on: Thu, 12 September 2019, 06:30:49 »

Ohh nice, I was thinking more Jamon with the Pata Negra kit I got when I entered the SK, Nightmare Baphhomet raffle. Although you are right it will pair even better with this set!

Offline sevenseacat

« Reply #621 on: Thu, 12 September 2019, 09:26:20 »
where was september 20 announced? either way, happy to finally see this launched!

Online lush_bunny

« Reply #622 on: Thu, 12 September 2019, 09:53:39 »

september 20th

Where was this announced? I see nothing on jebbra's site. Don't see updates in the OP either??

Online Starius

« Reply #623 on: Thu, 12 September 2019, 10:08:36 »

september 20th

Where was this announced? I see nothing on jebbra's site. Don't see updates in the OP either??

where was september 20 announced? either way, happy to finally see this launched!

Instagram:
226200-0

Online lush_bunny

« Reply #624 on: Thu, 12 September 2019, 10:24:12 »
Instagram:
(Attachment Link)

I appreciate the time and effort to show me the source! Thank you very much.
Not only do I know that the set is near GB, but it's also going to run for four weeks! This really helps as the BOCC and Timber Wolf will be eating most of my wallet this September  :))

Online Starius

« Reply #625 on: Thu, 12 September 2019, 11:00:42 »
Instagram:
(Attachment Link)

I appreciate the time and effort to show me the source! Thank you very much.
Not only do I know that the set is near GB, but it's also going to run for four weeks! This really helps as the BOCC and Timber Wolf will be eating most of my wallet this September  :))

That BOCC kind of snuck up on me, but I also feel like it might be a great board for this key set too. 😁

Offline mogo

• handshoes and horse grenades
« Reply #626 on: Thu, 12 September 2019, 11:46:42 »
Here's a link to TKC's site for the upcoming set. I'm not sure if any other vendors will stock it yet.
https://thekey.company/collections/upcoming-releases/products/sanctuary-rebirth-pbt

Offline Gh0sty

« Reply #627 on: Thu, 12 September 2019, 11:50:48 »
Meant to reply back to the folks that were asking about price and how I knew etc. Just couldn't get around to it. The perks of being a new dad :)

I have not seen anything on price personally.
« Last Edit: Thu, 12 September 2019, 11:52:23 by Gh0sty »

Online lush_bunny

« Reply #628 on: Thu, 12 September 2019, 17:12:12 »
Meant to reply back to the folks that were asking about price and how I knew etc. Just couldn't get around to it. The perks of being a new dad :)

I have not seen anything on price personally.

Congrats man! Raise him to be a roit propa keeblover.

Online lush_bunny

« Reply #629 on: Thu, 12 September 2019, 17:20:14 »
That BOCC kind of snuck up on me, but I also feel like it might be a great board for this key set too. 😁

Such a nice Kmac-mini-style board right? I ordered the BOCC to house my MT3 Serika tho. And I was going to slap my incoming GMK 8008 onto my Timber Wolf, but then I learn Sanctuary Rebirth will be dropping a GB soon out of nowhere, and I truly believe the aesthetics of this set belongs to that chonk of a board. I need to find a home for the 8008 now tho 😂 probably one of the other 75% boards.

Offline Acereconkeys

• Happiness = life - expectations
« Reply #630 on: Thu, 12 September 2019, 17:25:05 »
Kind of mind boggling to me no one from TKC is putting any details, updates, or information anywhere on this gh thread to prepare for the buy.

I'm really excited for it and I know the team is extremely busy and probably stretched thin but I wish they did any kind of communication on geekhack...
Acrylic Clueboard | Tex Blue Alps TKL | TMO50 Incoming | QXP Incoming | Realforce RGB | Nyquist

Current obsession: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=94675.0

Offline douglasjhardie

• douglasjhardie@gmail.com
« Reply #631 on: Thu, 12 September 2019, 18:57:07 »
Well join their discord, they're busy.

https://discord.gg/4EpujP9
Kind of mind boggling to me no one from TKC is putting any details, updates, or information anywhere on this gh thread to prepare for the buy.

I'm really excited for it and I know the team is extremely busy and probably stretched thin but I wish they did any kind of communication on geekhack...

Online Starius

« Reply #632 on: Thu, 12 September 2019, 21:16:26 »
We'll have to keep the info flowing here ourselves in the meantime.

If I see anything else pop up on Instagram, I'll forward it here if it's not mentioned yet.