"Xteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
Final Prototype V2
Update logs:- To do:
(Prototype V2)
- 04/01/2025: Nothing to see here for now...
- 10/14/2025: Xteee Brass Edition.
- 10/19/2025: Xteee Brass "Rebel" Edition IC Form(
Xteee Brass "Rebel" Edition IC Form)
- 11/06/2025: Xteee Brass "Rebel" Edition will be run through (
Blackdrop) rather than using google form.
- 09/30/2026: Xteee is happening and in both aluminum and brass edition on blackdrop.com.
Introduction
Have you purchased a macro expansion kit and\or novelties out of "FOMO"? But it's just laying around? Do you want to use them so badly ?!
Are you looking forward to displaying your favorite artisans while waiting for your dream build!?
Do you need a fast access to your function keys or macros! but you own a normi 65% or 60% keyboard? "forget about XT 65 & 60s"
Do you keep mistakenly pressing F1 instead of Esc key? Do you always ask for "Help?"
Well, if you like some "Help?" we got you covered!
Introducing to you the best project of innovation the Xteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
A modern solution to end my & your sufferings.
InspirationOne day I asked myself hmmmm how about I will design a macro pad, and yeah... I ended up designing Xteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!.
At first the project was just for fun and giggles for me to adventure to new MCUs or other fun memes and stuff which might come in later the future.
I did not believe it will even reach a prototype phase... Anyway.
Design
I designed Xteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! to be as human friendly as possible, when I was looking at the project as a whole.
I went and added a tent on the top row for no reason or whatever.
I tested the aerodynamic by myself
I did not! and while there are no meanings behind the test I made it, Also I just wanted to add extra text here.
I am thinking of new things for the PCB and UDB so stay tuned

PCB is designed by only me

Thebloodyezkb so if you are interested, you must find the details below of the project or join my discord to be pinged more often.
I know there are many spelling mistakes but whatever...
Specifications
7.5 degree typing angle.
7 degree on top tent (R1\R0).
Top mount.
Brass edition first then Aluminum later.
Xteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Dual PCB.
A UDB for something that I am working on.
Firmware: QMK & Vial.
PCB support: Macro XT.
Weight: Brass Rebel Edition 1KG.
PCB
More
Renders Brass Edition:
Explosion Diagram.
Xteee Colorz
Pink

Black

Burgundy

Silver

Green Teal or something...

BRASS!
Prototype V1:More
Prototype V2:More
So what's included:Aluminum\Brass top & bottom case.
Aluminum Plate.
MX Hotswap PCB.
UDB (unified daughter board) + JST cable.
Screws (extra included).
Geon rubber feets.
Hard carrying case.
Price:Depending on MOQ:
Aluminum
25 MOQ - ~99 USD
50 MOQ - ~85 USD
75 MOQ - ~80 USD
100 MOQ - ~75 USD
You can upgrade later to the brass edition for approx ~150 USD EXTRA
Vendors:Only @Blackdrop.comSpecial Thanks to!A special thanks to my supporters, you are the best

, and I really appreciate that! <3