Author Topic: What did you get in the mail today?  (Read 20267825 times)

Offline fknraiden

Re: What did you get in the mail today?
« Reply #22900 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 04:15:22 »
Show Image

Late night black and white of the completed set.  Another thing to check off the list...

SICK
all the jelly

IBM SSK 87'     ReAlForce 55g Silent 10AE

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #22901 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 05:52:17 »
71915-0

71917-1

71919-2

Sorry for the ghoughpteighbteau pics - too dark for much else.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #22902 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 05:54:09 »
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #22903 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 06:02:28 »
(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Nice. :)

Thanks!

I think this is my first blue artisan keycap - and what a wonderful deep blue it is :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Last Edit: Tue, 22 July 2014, 07:20:19 by epzy »
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #22905 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 07:17:46 »
(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Very nice Rowdy.

I'm hoping I can get my hands on a MX version one day.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #22906 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 07:21:32 »
(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Nice rowdy, beautiful cap  :thumb: I just got the slip in the mail, I should have my red version this evening :)

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #22907 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 07:24:22 »
After 68 days, I present you my first F2!

And this came in the mail today too:
(My first purchase from eBay Malaysia)

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #22908 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 07:33:33 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

68 days! Glad it arrived. Looks great!

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #22909 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 08:19:06 »

Thanks, there is a red stamp on it with the words "MISSENT TO BELIZE" - I am not sure what that means in post speak but it sounds like it was mis-sent to somewhere.. that's why it took 68 days! I'm just glad in came in.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #22910 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 08:33:58 »
I got the G81-3054HAQ (greek ANSI) from ebay today.. Awesome condition. No shine at all.

The Greek legends really didn't looked pad printed, so I took a few macro shots.. What d'you know.. The Greek legends are part of the first shot! Who needs tripleshots when you've got double-doubleshots? :cool:

Will be posting some photos of the full board after I've cleaned all the caps ;D
« Last Edit: Tue, 22 July 2014, 08:36:01 by Photekq »
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #22911 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 08:35:24 »

GH PAD and KPAD by hansen_oe, on Flickr

GH Pad :) thx to YongJK

next to my KPAD
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #22912 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 08:47:30 »
I got the G81-3054HAQ (greek ANSI) from ebay today.. Awesome condition. No shine at all.

Show Image

Show Image

The Greek legends really didn't looked pad printed, so I took a few macro shots.. What d'you know.. The Greek legends are part of the first shot! Who needs tripleshots when you've got double-doubleshots? :cool:
Show Image

Will be posting some photos of the full board after I've cleaned all the caps ;D

Nice.  I wasn't expecting the sublegend to be doubleshot as well.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #22913 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 08:48:51 »

too good  :-[ :-[  :'(

Show Image

GH PAD and KPAD by hansen_oe, on Flickr

nice photo buddy! dat kpad

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #22914 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 08:49:59 »
Nice.  I wasn't expecting the sublegend to be doubleshot as well.
Me neither! I was really happy as soon as I took the board out the packaging because the condition is so excellent.. Now that I know the sublegend is also doubleshot I'm very happy! ;D
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #22915 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 08:53:37 »

Nice little stack of vinyl straight from Stones Throw!

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #22916 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 09:08:02 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Awesome find! I'm jealous.

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #22917 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 09:11:34 »

Thanks, there is a red stamp on it with the words "MISSENT TO BELIZE" - I am not sure what that means in post speak but it sounds like it was mis-sent to somewhere.. that's why it took 68 days! I'm just glad in came in.

God damn it USPS...How do you missend south instead of West...Then again, I'm not surprised...this is the same company that when I got a package after doing an intercept because it was being returned to sender, I found that the address was completely correct...I hate our postal service...
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #22918 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 09:14:37 »
Show Image

I can't even tell you how much i envy you and all this lord quas vinyl. Didn't even know these existed. they're beautiful : ' ]
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #22919 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 09:24:06 »
Show Image

I can't even tell you how much i envy you and all this lord quas vinyl. Didn't even know these existed. they're beautiful : ' ]

Man, check out the Stones Throw store online, so much good stuff! Planning on ordering some more real soon. Wish they had a copy of The Unseen Instrumentals on vinyl still!

Offline Battou62

« Reply #22920 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 10:43:55 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Offline TLSC.wipeOut

• "Who dares, wins"
« Reply #22921 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 10:45:40 »
Got my AKG Q701s from the recent Massdrop~! =D

Now I need an Amp/DAC stack or combo xD
OTD 456GT with Lubricated 68g Gold Spring MX Clears and GMK Dolch Keycap set

WTB: KMAC2 kit

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #22922 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 12:14:29 »
Show Image

I'm jealous of the shaped records.  One of my personal favourite records is a shaped disc.   :-*

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #22923 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 12:15:13 »
Show Image

I'm jealous of the shaped records.  One of my personal favourite records is a shaped disc.   :-*

Which one is that? PS-This shaped vinyl was just made so it's still in stock everywhere.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #22924 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 12:21:41 »
Show Image

Which one is that? PS-This shaped vinyl was just made so it's still in stock everywhere.

Montana (single) by John Linnell of They Might be Giants.

It's in the shape of the USA. (in case you couldn't tell)

I've never heard the record though.  From that wiki, "It is slightly problematic in that the grooves are so far in to the center that some automatic record players lift the tone-arm off the record before the needle ever reaches the actual recording."    :'(

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #22925 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 13:04:04 »
I've had some weird records with shaped, ones that have reverse grooves (start on the label, with the needle falling off the outside of the record when it's done more often than not) 5"... all pretty much impossible to play on any automatic turntables. My favorite is still my copy of "Yes L.A." which is a clear single sided 12" with the blank side having a 2 color screenprint graphic as a ghetto version of picture disc.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #22926 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 13:09:04 »
Show Image

Montana (single) by John Linnell of They Might be Giants.
Show Image

It's in the shape of the USA. (in case you couldn't tell)

I've never heard the record though.  From that wiki, "It is slightly problematic in that the grooves are so far in to the center that some automatic record players lift the tone-arm off the record before the needle ever reaches the actual recording."    :'(

And now I am watching one on eBay, huzzah!

I've had some weird records with shaped, ones that have reverse grooves (start on the label, with the needle falling off the outside of the record when it's done more often than not) 5"... all pretty much impossible to play on any automatic turntables. My favorite is still my copy of "Yes L.A." which is a clear single sided 12" with the blank side having a 2 color screenprint graphic as a ghetto version of picture disc.

Just found some pics of those, awesome!
« Last Edit: Tue, 22 July 2014, 13:10:41 by Halverson »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #22927 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 13:20:04 »

Jack White's new album Lazaretto has some neat tricks like that if you haven't heard of it yet.  Side A plays inside to out, the label has grooves, first track on side B has two parallel grooves, among others.  I get a kick out of it.

And now I am watching one on eBay, huzzah!

:))  Excellent! 

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #22928 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 13:42:36 »
Show Image

Man, check out the Stones Throw store online, so much good stuff! Planning on ordering some more real soon. Wish they had a copy of The Unseen Instrumentals on vinyl still!

THIS PLACE IS AMAZING. I don't remember the online store being this good. Time to pick up some DOOM/Madvillain/Mad-ANYTHING merch : ]]]]]

Also, I am told that you run a church. How do I join your church I am a believer of girlsharkqqqurl

edit: add Gibbs to this buying spree
« Last Edit: Tue, 22 July 2014, 13:44:14 by clacktalk »
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #22929 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 13:47:59 »

Show Image

THIS PLACE IS AMAZING. I don't remember the online store being this good. Time to pick up some DOOM/Madvillain/Mad-ANYTHING merch : ]]]]]

Also, I am told that you run a church. How do I join your church I am a believer of girlsharkqqqurl

edit: add Gibbs to this buying spree

I'm waiting on a shipment from Rappcats which contains piñata in vinyl and cassette form, so excited!

And you've already joined the church, all you need to do is believe! There's also a thread somewhere with silly stuff in it.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #22930 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 13:49:12 »

Come, learn, and worship.

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=42336.0

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #22931 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 13:58:13 »

Do the headband bumps hurt you? Cause they kill my head after a while... the cans sound freaking great, but I need a headband mod if I'm going to use them for more than an hour at a time! :))
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline Doyniish

• Good you
    • Power Hour Playlists
« Reply #22932 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 16:44:49 »
Happy early birthday to me! Just got the Das in the mail and had to add my yellow Gasmask, no question. I love it and so glad that I got it with Blues.

Birthday present by liddictm, on Flickr

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #22933 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 16:46:39 »
Nvm. xD
« Last Edit: Tue, 22 July 2014, 16:49:11 by epzy »

Offline TLSC.wipeOut

• "Who dares, wins"
« Reply #22934 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 16:50:29 »

Do the headband bumps hurt you? Cause they kill my head after a while... the cans sound freaking great, but I need a headband mod if I'm going to use them for more than an hour at a time! :))

So far not really... lol it's been pretty comfy for me so far. I've heard a lot of people complain about it, but it hasn't really bothered me today.
OTD 456GT with Lubricated 68g Gold Spring MX Clears and GMK Dolch Keycap set

WTB: KMAC2 kit

Offline Xowie

• On Sabbatical
« Reply #22935 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 18:16:37 »
Happy early birthday to me! Just got the Das in the mail and had to add my yellow Gasmask, no question. I love it and so glad that I got it with Blues.

Show Image
That knob  :eek:  :eek:
RETIRED

Offline Doyniish

• Good you
    • Power Hour Playlists
« Reply #22936 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 18:18:43 »

Show Image
That knob  :eek:  :eek:

Not a fan of the PowerMate? I absolutely love the thing.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #22937 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 18:39:01 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

At last!

Congratulations :)

Such a nice blue too.

Offline Xenderwind

« Reply #22938 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 19:29:35 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Sad I missed out on that.  Just recently started looking into some new headphones(currently using xonar dx+m50s).  Was leaning towards the q701's for home and m50s to take with me.  But then noticed I missed quite the sale on MD.  Trying to convince a guy to sell me his old ones+O2 amp combo now for $225.
GON NS 87 62g clears, QFR 62g clears, Pure 65g blues, HHKB Pro II

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #22939 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 23:59:32 »
Xerox keyboard with tactile Green Alps.  Yes, that's right, tactile Green Alps, not linear ones.  The caps also appear to be mostly dyesub with a nice burgundy legend.  I gave them a cleaning and it looks like I may have to do it again, hence why they're not pictured.

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #22940 on: Wed, 23 July 2014, 00:05:18 »
You find some interesting stuff Nubbinator!  :cool:  :thumb:

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #22941 on: Wed, 23 July 2014, 00:16:28 »
Xerox keyboard with tactile Green Alps.  Yes, that's right, tactile Green Alps, not linear ones.  The caps also appear to be mostly dyesub with a nice burgundy legend.  I gave them a cleaning and it looks like I may have to do it again, hence why they're not pictured.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Woah! How do they feel compared to other tactile alps?

Edit: nevermind just saw the thread
« Last Edit: Wed, 23 July 2014, 00:31:50 by ComradeSniper »

Offline blackbox

« Reply #22942 on: Wed, 23 July 2014, 00:17:12 »
Interesting board nubbinator. Is it a SKCM amber on the caps lock?

EDIT: Found out that you had a thread on the board and that it was a ALPS yellow
« Last Edit: Wed, 23 July 2014, 00:22:08 by blackbox »
Keyboards: Dell AT102W (matias standard clicky), Maltron two-hand 3D fully ergonomic keyboard (Vintage MX Black). CM QF XT (MX Grey) IBM model M

The LAN table!
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=62536.0

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #22943 on: Wed, 23 July 2014, 00:31:44 »
You find some interesting stuff Nubbinator!  :cool:  :thumb:

Sometimes you have to take risks and hope it was a good one.  This one paid off with a unicorn switch.

Woah! How do they feel compared to other tactile alps?

The tactile bump is almost right at the top and it's pretty big, almost like an MX Clear to me.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #22944 on: Wed, 23 July 2014, 01:24:04 »
w0w! CC cluster ? BB cluster ?

Very nice! Is that terminator clack?! And you got a name for that cluster? Very very cool! Alot of sweet clacks showing up this week! Sleepys OG tri BS and Bro's recent aquistion made my jimmies mildly uncomfortable, i dont think i can take seeing anymore.

Yes, it is a Terminator Topre skull and a CC WASD cluster.  The cluster's color is apparently called "Fallout yellow".

The WASD caps have the FXE logo underneath, but they didn't show up in my crappy cellphone pic.  I'll take some better pics later on when I have a chance.

And I think Sleepy was just joking around with his OG MX, although an OG Tri MX is still really awesome. :)

Fallout orange!!!!!!!!!

WOW Nice gets Naasfu! Terminator is amazingggggg! Fallout Yellow, wow! Ive been dying to see Fallout Orange for the past year... Hope it shows up!

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #22945 on: Wed, 23 July 2014, 07:14:00 »
A NIB K110 (unbranded Siig Minitouch basically) that was probably used as a display model - quite yellowed. It's getting retrobrighted right now though :thumb:

72058-072060-1

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #22946 on: Wed, 23 July 2014, 07:45:31 »
Just got my independence day Bros, pics soon  ;)

Offline joshator

« Reply #22947 on: Wed, 23 July 2014, 12:54:45 »
I got a ridiculous amount of keycaps from someone on ebay  :D :

72135-0

72137-1

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #22948 on: Wed, 23 July 2014, 13:15:10 »
I got a ridiculous amount of keycaps from someone on ebay  :D :

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

holy moly!  :p

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #22949 on: Wed, 23 July 2014, 15:29:56 »

Last two titanium keys I needed to finish my arrow keys off, and some Esc keys.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |