Author Topic: What did you get in the mail today?  (Read 20263911 times)

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
Re: What did you get in the mail today?
« Reply #38650 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 22:47:12 »
God damn it

Knock for *#%# sake

(Attachment Link)

Oh how I hate those notification. There was a time I'm actually in the house when he dropped that thing. Opened my door and he's very surprised.

Yeah I once watched a postman walk to the door and lay one down without knocking

Socially awkward postman?

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • greyhat co-leader
« Reply #38651 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 02:12:07 »
Got my Krytone Birdie :)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

I am more interest in those japanese keycaps.. what are they? they look nice

They're a dye sub pbt set I got from japan, custom made. Gonna post some pics on the photo thread once I finish getting the rest of the mods i need since they're just alphas :)

Keyboards: HHKB Pro 1 & OTD 356CL Dark Greyhat Edition, baybee!

Offline KnivesM

« Reply #38652 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 03:24:02 »
God damn it

Knock for *#%# sake

(Attachment Link)

Oh how I hate those notification. There was a time I'm actually in the house when he dropped that thing. Opened my door and he's very surprised.

Yeah I once watched a postman walk to the door and lay one down without knocking

Socially awkward postman?
My mailman has done that before, open the door right as hes about to stick it to it, no knock just opens the screen door and is about to put it on the glass...
[WTT] Bros | HWS | Nightcaps [WTTF] Bros | KBK/KWK | CC

LZ-FE                 Kpad           Poker II                   Leopold 980M          TGR Tris       TGR-Jane   
72g Vintage Blacks      Blacks            Blues                        Silent Pinks                Coming Soon™

Others
More
Leopold 750RT - Reds, Smart68 Coming Soon™, Steelseries 6Gv2 - Reds

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #38653 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 03:50:21 »

Aww yeah crossfire time

You might wanna put them underwater though
My 290s were so freaking hot they were raising my case's ambient temp to like 70 celsius

Yeeeee 290s bro.....

I run them under water though

Me too  :D

(Attachment Link)

295x2 for life!

Saving the hassle of draining and refilling, got a sweet deal when the 970 came out, price dropped from $1500 AUD to $999 AUD.

Dude I'm over custom loops... had to redo my loop this week after an o ring broke in my EK terminal and started dripping all over my PSU  >:D

Yeah man, I'm a low maintenance kind of guy, I like the look of custom loops but screw all that maintenance. Is your PSU okay?
Methylated Spirits, not even once.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #38654 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 04:29:12 »

Dude I'm over custom loops... had to redo my loop this week after an o ring broke in my EK terminal and started dripping all over my PSU  >:D

Yeah man, I'm a low maintenance kind of guy, I like the look of custom loops but screw all that maintenance. Is your PSU okay?

Yeah man puddle was probably 15-20mls of water just pooled on top of the PSU - turned everything off and sorted it out in the morning - probably took a few hours to drain the loop, put a new o-ring in the ek terminal and refill everything

Wouldn't mind doing it usually but had a ton of work due that day and all of it was on my main rig   :-X

When I upgrade I'm probably gonna go for whatever the equivalent of the 295x2 is

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #38655 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 04:39:41 »
Got my K7XX's from Massdrop today. Well, they showed up a few weeks ago, but they were a birthday peasant to myself so I waited until today to open them.

Show Image

The will power is strong within this one. I would have ripped that **** open in the mailman's hands.

Something from Japan
Show Image

I AM CALLED STEVE NOW :)) please note this is not actually my name I don't know why I'm called Steve here XD

More
Show Image

Guess what's in the box
Show Image

A smaller parcel inside as well o.O
Show Image

Super Mario sweets yummy c:

And what was in the box? Well this of course
Show Image

Show Image

Lovely MG P Bandai Jesta cannon It was ordered and sent for my by the lovely Evo spec here even though I think he didn't understand how long it would take at the time but never the less it has arrived safely and I'm very happy something to do this weekend now :3

Yeah now that i look back through everything i'm really not sure why i thought Steve because nothing you sent me says Steve lol, it's probably just because i'm horrible with names and all i remembered was that it started with S lol

Glad to see that it arrived safely, i was slightly concerned about the box getting crushed.
:-* everything arrived safely :p don't worry about the name I just found it funny
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #38656 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 05:08:45 »
Electricity bill, no headphone amp and no Tai Hao Dolch.

Did you ever get your speaker amplifier and test your speakers?

It arrived today, tested and works.  More info later.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #38657 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 05:19:36 »

Yeah man puddle was probably 15-20mls of water just pooled on top of the PSU - turned everything off and sorted it out in the morning - probably took a few hours to drain the loop, put a new o-ring in the ek terminal and refill everything

Wouldn't mind doing it usually but had a ton of work due that day and all of it was on my main rig   :-X

When I upgrade I'm probably gonna go for whatever the equivalent of the 295x2 is

The Fury x2 is coming out in Q1 next year, I might even do an upgrade if it's HBM2, who knows dude, might even have a good deal on an R9 295x2 up for grabs ;)

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #38658 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 05:21:54 »

I was seriously thinking about getting a 295x2 to crossfire with my pair of 290s given how great the scaling is

Don't really want to imagine what it would do to my loop temperature and what sort of psu I would need to get to power 4 Hawaii cards lol
I imagine a brownout in my neighborhood  :))

The Fury x2 is coming out in Q1 next year, I might even do an upgrade if it's HBM2, who knows dude, might even have a good deal on an R9 295x2 up for grabs ;)

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #38659 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 09:35:29 »
Stuff:
Actually keyboard related stuff too

Ohh god it's topre I now have my first topre brocap/ artisan that is not a blank for my HHKB this feels wrong

Also +10 effort points to bro for the cards being embossed on the foil part I will post another picture of the cards tonight as I swear they look the exact size to fit ultra pro small sleeves/ KMC sleeve so they might look pretty nice in those and get used as token cards :p
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
More

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #38660 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 10:32:49 »
Got my KRAP in today!

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #38661 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 10:44:01 »
QWERKYWRITER!

Going to be trying it out with all black Modern Selectric pretty soon here.

119076-0
119078-1
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #38662 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 10:44:42 »
QWERKYWRITER!

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

This... this makes me sad.
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #38663 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 10:47:44 »
QWERKYWRITER!

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

:-X why is that

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #38664 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 10:52:54 »
QWERKYWRITER!

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

I think because it's massively overpriced for what it is and hasn't gotten good reviews. It's Bluetooth, right? So it can connect to any Bluetooth-enabled computer?
Seems pretty clean overall, and I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

(Edited for my stupid in-quote.)
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 December 2015, 11:21:48 by romevi »

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #38665 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 11:05:34 »
Yeah it's Bluetooth. I'm going to be using it with a tablet. I don't have any wireless keyboards yet and unfortunately - I'm a sucker for aesthetic and I'll often overpay for it....

I'd rather have this than 1 ebay clack
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 December 2015, 11:18:09 by mobbo »

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #38666 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 11:17:52 »
QWERKYWRITER!

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

It's a matter of opinion that I really don't want to get into, and I don't want to ruin your experience because of my gut reaction.  Like romevi said it'd be nice to hear your opinions, but for the cost of that thing I'd be VERY critical. 

The cost is concerning.  You can get bluetooth customs for that price, and for 1/2 the price you could get any other bluetooth mechanical keyboard or even make a bluetooth HHKB.  That being said the keycaps are made with modified stems and cuff/shirt buttons...    As much as people love the 'datamancer' look it is pretty much a copout for legitimate keycaps.

I'd rather havethis than 1 ebay clack

There's a special kind of idiot who buys a clack on ebay.
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #38667 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 11:20:20 »
QWERKYWRITER!

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

It's a matter of opinion that I really don't want to get into, and I don't want to ruin your experience because of my gut reaction.  Like romevi said it'd be nice to hear your opinions, but for the cost of that thing I'd be VERY critical. 

The cost is concerning.  You can get bluetooth customs for that price, and for 1/2 the price you could get any other bluetooth mechanical keyboard or even make a bluetooth HHKB.  That being said the keycaps are made with modified stems and cuff/shirt buttons...    As much as people love the 'datamancer' look it is pretty much a copout for legitimate keycaps.

Agreed on the caps. Which is why they're coming off immediately  :))

And I agree that it is overpriced...but I had a very specific look for a keyboard in mind and then this came along and I pretty much impulse purchased it.

I'll definitely be sure to let you all know if I've made a huge mistake  :'(

Offline Hexterdude

• I have a problem when it come to artisans
« Reply #38668 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 11:25:36 »
I FINALLY GOT THEM MIDNIGHT LYCANS!!!!

http://imgur.com/a/yXNUD

My potato quality camera doesn't do it justice, the intricate details are exquisite and possibly the best on any cap I've owned so far. The yellow eyes are haunting and although it looks black the lycan is actually a DARK PURPLE. The combination of yellow and purple make this by far the dankest look cap i've owned. Thanks Bro and keep up the high quality we know and love. 10/10

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #38669 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 11:31:33 »

My potato quality camera doesn't do it justice, the intricate details are exquisite and possibly the best on any cap I've owned so far. The yellow eyes are haunting and although it looks black the lycan is actually a DARK PURPLE. The combination of yellow and purple make this by far the dankest look cap i've owned. Thanks Bro and keep up the high quality we know and love. 10/10

‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) grats dude

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #38670 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 12:52:58 »

Never realized they were purple, makes me wish I entered the raffle.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #38671 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 15:48:29 »
Stuff:
Show Image

Show Image

Ohh god it's topre I now have my first topre brocap/ artisan that is not a blank for my HHKB this feels wrong
Show Image

Also +10 effort points to bro for the cards being embossed on the foil part I will post another picture of the cards tonight as I swear they look the exact size to fit ultra pro small sleeves/ KMC sleeve so they might look pretty nice in those and get used as token cards :p

No video?....  :'(

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #38672 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 16:23:35 »
Stuff:
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

No video?....  :'(
I'm sorry I have failed you ;-; I didn't have time today TODAY

Don't worry someday, one day another video will show up, maybe a year from now maybe a week who knows?

Well I do but.. I'm not telling you *~*

or I'm lying and there is already a video up heh
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 December 2015, 16:37:49 by Fire Brand »
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #38673 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 16:58:55 »
Big mail day today, lots of black friday specials finally arrived. Got a CFM intake tube, Mountune BPV, Menzerna PowerLock sealant, Optimum Hyper-Polish spray, and a new wash bucket with a grit-guard!

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #38674 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 17:52:34 »
That feel when you realize you need a bigger desk for all the candy infiniti sends you.  :))

<3  :-*

Mail Day by HoffmanMyster, on Flickr

Offline raymogi

« Reply #38675 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 17:57:57 »

That feel when you realize you need a bigger desk for all the candy infiniti sends you.  :))

Show Image

Click wheel iPod! I miss those.
Please feed my addiction.

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #38676 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 17:58:31 »

Show Image

Mod-only forum - home of super secret clack and super secret snack sales 

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #38677 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 17:58:55 »

Show Image

Eat it all at once

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #38678 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 18:15:14 »

Show Image

Click wheel iPod! I miss those.

<3  I love the 4th gens.  :)  As you can see in the upper right of that pic, I have a few various iPods already...  :rolleyes:  :))

Mod-only forum - home of super secret clack and super secret snack sales 
Show Image
Show Image
Show Image
Show Image

Bahahaha!  :D  Mayyyybbbeeeeeee......

Eat it all at once

You want me to die, bro?

Offline Solo

• Unreal
« Reply #38679 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 18:17:34 »

Show Image

Dawg, hook me up with a bite of that Cloud 9.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #38680 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 18:19:11 »

Show Image

Dawg, hook me up with a bite of that Cloud 9.

If you're a yooper, I'd drive up and give you some.  :D

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #38681 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 18:22:15 »
Well, I am finally feeling it.

Between this and Fallout 4, RIP geekhack.

I'd like to thank the following: RoastPotatoes, dohbot, Remenition, Binge, 1swt2gs, ghostjuggernaut, Hoffman, Bunny, linkshine, billnye, quochung1989, Halverson, CPTBadAss, livingspeedbump and anyone else I may have forgotten. It's been really real.

nah, JK. You're all so cool. I can't leave...ever... :P

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #38682 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 18:24:57 »
Well, I am finally feeling it.

Show Image

Show Image

Between this and Fallout 4, RIP geekhack.

I'd like to thank the following: RoastPotatoes, dohbot, Remenition, Binge, 1swt2gs, ghostjuggernaut, Hoffman, Bunny, linkshine, billnye, quochung1989, Halverson, CPTBadAss, livingspeedbump and anyone else I may have forgotten. It's been really real.

nah, JK. You're all so cool. I can't leave...ever... :P

Nooooooooo, don't leave us jerue!!  :(  Burn the evil box!

Offline Lord of Narwhals

• You can call me NaLo
    • A selection of posts chosen with care, prior to remembering your indifference to them.
« Reply #38683 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 20:37:00 »
Six weeks after ordering it my $19 wrist rest is finally here.  :p

I'll probably post a review with some more pictures tomorrow.
In the end.. the keyboard's most grand form of existence is as an ethereal bridge between man and machine..    Each depression of the keys, evanescent.. Our transitory thoughts crashing into the web, carving canyons through the internet wasteland such that life may once again flourish..
HHKB Pro 2 Poker II [MX Red]

Offline clochette

« Reply #38684 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 21:07:12 »
fantastic way to start the month of december  :cool:

Offline MessyCaps

• Stressed out cap maker taking a break :S
« Reply #38685 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 01:26:18 »

Ordered a bit in advanced :P

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #38686 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 03:18:02 »
Big mail day today, lots of black friday specials finally arrived. Got a CFM intake tube, Mountune BPV, Menzerna PowerLock sealant, Optimum Hyper-Polish spray, and a new wash bucket with a grit-guard!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Only one bucket? Shame on you!
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline jamster

« Reply #38687 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 03:21:10 »

This!

Offline kokokoy

« Reply #38688 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 04:31:29 »

Show Image

Nice haul. This made me miss my home!

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #38689 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 04:43:21 »

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #38690 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 04:50:04 »

Offline animal

« Reply #38691 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 04:59:25 »
Looks like its for some kind of industrial use since it has 4 serial ports and being wall mounted.
Real men do it with a keyboard.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #38692 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 05:31:26 »
119143-0
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline ramnes

• T fou, mec?
« Reply #38693 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 06:52:29 »

Show Image

Where did you get that cable? I'm seeing on Amazon that they are pretty inexpensive. How long are they with the coil? It's advertised as 2m long but I guess it is uncoiled.
23h18 - photekq: hhkb with silenced realforce sliders and lubricated well is
23h18 - photekq: the best switch i've used

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #38694 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 07:01:25 »

Show Image

Nice SnowWolf! Been looking at picking one up myself. How do you like it so far?

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #38695 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 07:08:31 »

Don't worry, there's another almost identical bucket with a grit guard to go along with this one. :thumb:

I was using a haggard looking 5 gal bucket with a grit guard as my rinse bucket and my nicer 5 gal bucket without a grit guard as my soap bucket. So now I have two nice buckets with two grit guards. As the owner of two black cars, there's no such thing as enough grit guards haha!

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #38696 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 07:30:50 »

Don't worry, there's another almost identical bucket with a grit guard to go along with this one. :thumb:

I was using a haggard looking 5 gal bucket with a grit guard as my rinse bucket and my nicer 5 gal bucket without a grit guard as my soap bucket. So now I have two nice buckets with two grit guards. As the owner of two black cars, there's no such thing as enough grit guards haha!

Ahhh, good man :D I've got some with grit guards, but its been so long since I cleaned my car :( I've had no time, and the salt has started to come out now as well... Sigh...
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #38697 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 07:44:11 »

Ahhh, good man :D I've got some with grit guards, but its been so long since I cleaned my car :( I've had no time, and the salt has started to come out now as well... Sigh...

I can sympathize, living in the "rust belt" and being a gear-head are basically at odds with each other. Salt is killer on metal and paint :( I tried to remove the hatch-trim from my SVTf the other day and all 5 bolts were so corroded from salt they all busted clean off. I want to move somewhere that never sees snow so I never have to take the summer tires off any of my cars ever again.

Offline clochette

« Reply #38698 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 08:03:28 »

Show Image

Where did you get that cable? I'm seeing on Amazon that they are pretty inexpensive. How long are they with the coil? It's advertised as 2m long but I guess it is uncoiled.

Got it off taobao. It is an estimated 2m that is correct, but only when uncoiled. good for setups on laptops etc

Show Image

Nice SnowWolf! Been looking at picking one up myself. How do you like it so far?

awesome mod i must say, didn't regret splurging on this, along with the tfv4mini. the only problem is the quest for the juices that suits me

Offline calmfries

• Formerly CalvinXC
  • Broke af
« Reply #38699 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 09:15:12 »
Finally a Filco Keypuller  ^-^

B87 | TGR 910 CE