Author Topic: What did you get in the mail today?  (Read 20285389 times)

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
Re: What did you get in the mail today?
« Reply #35300 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 12:06:08 »
Show Image

USB to USB Converter by Nick Bair, on Flickr

I'm really psyched about this converter. TMK all the things!!!

I just figured out a few weeks ago what the USB to USB converter is. Sounds amazing and I love the clear epoxy cover. Might have to pick one up!

FYI it's clear heatshrink tubing, not epoxy.

Once I get this set up I'm going to make another one for my desk out of a full-sized Arduino and USB host shield, then throw this one in my bag.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #35301 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 12:09:16 »
I just figured out a few weeks ago what the USB to USB converter is. Sounds amazing and I love the clear epoxy cover. Might have to pick one up!
care to spread the knowledge?

Sure :). So let's say you come up with this incredible layout for you. It's so lifechanging that you want it on every keyboard you ever use. You load your layout with TMK onto the converter. Then you bring it everywhere with you. You plug your keyboard into the converter and then the converter's cable into the computer. Then you have your layout on that keyboard...or any other keyboard. Don't need to program the controller on each board or wishing you could on stock keyboards.

Here's the thread for the TMK USB to USB Converter for more info.

Once I get this set up I'm going to make another one for my desk out of a full-sized Arduino and USB host shield, then throw this one in my bag.

Oh wtf? Interesting. I'd epoxy mine then :).

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #35302 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 12:11:39 »

Just make sure you can still push the reset button or you won't be able to flash the firmware.

IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline Remenition

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Cooler than your average kid ;)
« Reply #35303 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 12:13:36 »

Sure :). So let's say you come up with this incredible layout for you. It's so lifechanging that you want it on every keyboard you ever use. You load your layout with TMK onto the converter. Then you bring it everywhere with you. You plug your keyboard into the converter and then the converter's cable into the computer. Then you have your layout on that keyboard...or any other keyboard. Don't need to program the controller on each board or wishing you could on stock keyboards.

That's awesome! I'm yet to alter my layout, sticking with just qwerty for now :)

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #35304 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 12:21:34 »

That's awesome! I'm yet to alter my layout, sticking with just qwerty for now :)

We're not just talking about layout in the QWERTY/Colemak/Dvorak sense, but think about a 60% board with a custom function layer (for example, a SpaceFn layout). You get used to that over time, and for those of us who rotate boards it's a nuisance when that stuff's missing.

With the USB to USB converter, any USB keyboard will now work with your SpaceFn function layer and any other macros you want to set up.

Here's the creator's thread all about it, in case you're interested.

My boards:
More

Offline Coconut

• otaku4lyfe
« Reply #35305 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 12:33:04 »

got these two cuties

"a whole coconut is a strong coconut" -paicrai

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #35306 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 12:39:57 »
Show Image

got these two cuties

Damn. Kaiyodo's still milking that dude?

Offline Remenition

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #35307 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 12:43:47 »

We're not just talking about layout in the QWERTY/Colemak/Dvorak sense, but think about a 60% board with a custom function layer (for example, a SpaceFn layout). You get used to that over time, and for those of us who rotate boards it's a nuisance when that stuff's missing.

With the USB to USB converter, any USB keyboard will now work with your SpaceFn function layer and any other macros you want to set up.

Here's the creator's thread all about it, in case you're interested.
Oh like how I switched my fn and windows key, and how I put my arrow keys on fn + wasd? That sounds cool, would definitely look into that if I got another board.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #35308 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 12:49:05 »
Show Image

got these two cuties
Those are pretty nice, do they come with the little dust plug needed? :x
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline Coconut

• otaku4lyfe
What did you get in the mail today?
« Reply #35309 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 12:54:51 »
Show Image

got these two cuties

yeah, and theres cat danbo's for preorder too lol

http://slist.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-COL-9596&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Ddanbo%24pagemax%3D15%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

Show Image

got these two cuties

they do! it comes with two lil plugs for ya
« Last Edit: Tue, 18 August 2015, 12:56:42 by Coconut »

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #35310 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 13:15:33 »
Show Image

got these two cuties

http://slist.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-COL-9596&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Ddanbo%24pagemax%3D15%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

Show Image

got these two cuties

Ahh cool, that would be nice on my phone, aha I'm glad Lastpilot showed you those cat ones though he said they are game changing xD your going to have a mad danbocat man soon!
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
More

Offline Coconut

• otaku4lyfe
« Reply #35311 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 13:29:53 »

Show Image

got these two cuties

Show Image

got these two cuties

Ahh cool, that would be nice on my phone, aha I'm glad Lastpilot showed you those cat ones though he said they are game changing xD your going to have a mad danbocat man soon!

hell yeah, thank you for that
i was there when he was bringing it up from ur pm
screaming happened and bought two sets XD

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #35312 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 13:51:40 »

Show Image

got these two cuties

Show Image

got these two cuties

Screaming by him though ;p Yeah those look really nice, just wish I had gotten that MaK Snowman danboard one :X that was cool, you should take a picture of the danboard collection for the what do you collect thread though, always cool seeing them!
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Coconut

• otaku4lyfe
« Reply #35313 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 14:10:24 »

Show Image

got these two cuties

Show Image

got these two cuties

Screaming by him though ;p Yeah those look really nice, just wish I had gotten that MaK Snowman danboard one :X that was cool, you should take a picture of the danboard collection for the what do you collect thread though, always cool seeing them!

X3 pfttt we only have two danbos that i gave him, there will be a tonn of photos, ugh cutest danbos ive ever seen

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/12270-yotsuba-makdanboard-005-snow-man-yotsuba-set.html

this one? XD

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #35314 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 14:28:26 »

Show Image

got these two cuties

Show Image

got these two cuties

X3 pfttt we only have two danbos that i gave him, there will be a tonn of photos, ugh cutest danbos ive ever seen

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/12270-yotsuba-makdanboard-005-snow-man-yotsuba-set.html

this one? XD
YUSSS I will have to get it at the end of this month, I had seen it but never got round to preordering because I had so many nendoroids on order :X  thank you
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Coconut

• otaku4lyfe
« Reply #35315 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 14:40:25 »

Show Image

got these two cuties

Show Image

got these two cuties

this one? XD
YUSSS I will have to get it at the end of this month, I had seen it but never got round to preordering because I had so many nendoroids on order :X  thank you

X] good! yeah i dont blame u, nendroids are really hard not to buy ;__; so cute and so affordable orz

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #35316 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 15:41:47 »
Show Image

got these two cuties

<3<3<3 adorable
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Coconut

• otaku4lyfe
« Reply #35317 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 15:43:33 »
Show Image

got these two cuties

<3<3<3 adorable

X3 isnt ittt! that packaging ugh <3

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #35319 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 15:55:09 »

Show Image

got these two cuties

Show Image

got these two cuties

this one? XD

OH MY LORD IT EVEN INCLUDES JURALUMIN OR DURALUMIN OR WHATEVER

this is the most intensely i have ever wanted vinyl figure
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #35320 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 16:07:39 »

Show Image

got these two cuties

Show Image

got these two cuties

this one? XD

Eh, I wouldn't consider this a vinyl figure, unless if by "vinyl" you mean "collector's," but even then I'd consider it just a regular ol' Japanese toy.

Offline clacktalk

• circa 2015
« Reply #35321 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 16:08:40 »

Show Image

got these two cuties

Show Image

got these two cuties

this one? XD

Eh, I wouldn't consider this a vinyl figure, unless if by "vinyl" you mean "collector's," but even then I'd consider it just a regular ol' Japanese toy.

why not it's made of pvc
diary of a clacktalk

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #35322 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 16:17:05 »

Show Image

got these two cuties

Show Image

got these two cuties

this one? XD

why not it's made of pvc

Ah, I see. I guess I associate "vinyl" with stuff like Funko Pop!'s line.

Offline clacktalk

• circa 2015
« Reply #35323 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 16:18:44 »

Show Image

got these two cuties

Show Image

got these two cuties

this one? XD

why not it's made of pvc

Ah, I see. I guess I associate "vinyl" with stuff like Funko Pop!'s line.

idk i'll trust anything u say because i've had very little exposure into this world of moneyspending
diary of a clacktalk

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #35324 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 16:25:49 »
idk i'll trust anything u say because i've had very little exposure into this world of moneyspending

lol, I actually came over here because I used to be a heavy collector of toys for a decade and decided to stop to save money.

Looks like I transitioned into the wrong hobby, though...

Offline clacktalk

• circa 2015
« Reply #35325 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 16:34:01 »

lol, I actually came over here because I used to be a heavy collector of toys for a decade and decided to stop to save money.

Looks like I transitioned into the wrong hobby, though...

we could have been infinite

but then u cut and trimmed our conversation back to square one. fool me once
diary of a clacktalk

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #35326 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 16:45:29 »
This is the correct amount of purple.

Thanks for including me in the tester batch Zeal!

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #35327 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 17:09:46 »

Show Image

Show Image

So...how did your package end up in Kentucky and back to Cincinnati, OH? :))

And what's the yellow sticker ontop :o
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #35328 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 17:10:57 »

Technically the Cincinnati airport is in northern Kentucky. It makes no sense I know.

And I'm not sure. But I used it to cover the addresses :D

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #35329 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 17:20:35 »

Show Image

Aww yeah thanks for the surprise package Dustin

;D

Show Image

Woah. Dustin art!? I am going to need some of that in my life.  :)

Awe shucks, youre too kind! hehe

Show Image

hey that v1 looks familiar

Yeah I figured Id spread the love. :D Its an epic V1!!

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #35330 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 17:24:09 »

Technically the Cincinnati airport is in northern Kentucky. It makes no sense I know.

And I'm not sure. But I used it to cover the addresses :D

Should rename it to Kentucky Airport for Cincinnati users. :P

Yellow sticker looks like a mirrored AWB of the original one. -shrugs-

*cracks whip* start testing those purple zealios :))
« Last Edit: Tue, 18 August 2015, 17:25:58 by Zeal »
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #35332 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 17:41:22 »
OHH found it cheaper FYI  :p

https://www.hlj.com/product/SET88214/Act

=D
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #35333 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 18:32:11 »
OHH found it cheaper FYI 

=D
For Japanese figs and kits the number one site is AmiAmi, followed by HLJ. I'd search to see if your items are on AmiAmi, but I'm on my mobile and sort of lazy right now.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #35334 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 18:41:59 »
OHH found it cheaper FYI 

=D
For Japanese figs and kits the number one site is AmiAmi, followed by HLJ. I'd search to see if your items are on AmiAmi, but I'm on my mobile and sort of lazy right now.
ahh I find myself using HLJ more because they have super awesome customer service plus its mainly kits I get, too, I have used amiami I just find the way they ship/combine orders awful :X Plus I already have thing needed to be shipped via HLJ in the next month :p

Edit: also you can totally cancel orders via HLJ which you can't on Amiami as you get banned for doing so
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #35335 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 18:46:02 »
OHH found it cheaper FYI 

=D
ahh I find myself using HLJ more because they have super awesome customer service plus its mainly kits I get, too, I have used amiami I just find the way they ship/combine orders awful :X Plus I already have thing needed to be shipped via HLJ in the next month

Edit: also you can totally cancel orders via HLJ which you can't on Amiami as you get banned for doing so
Ha ha! That's true.

I used to use AmiAmi exclusively when I ordered toys every month; the points system, while mediocre, helped a bit too.

Now I've transitioned to HLJ since I order only a few items a year. The warehouse shipping helps a lot.

Offline Coconut

• otaku4lyfe
« Reply #35336 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 19:03:29 »

OHH found it cheaper FYI 

=D
ahh I find myself using HLJ more because they have super awesome customer service plus its mainly kits I get, too, I have used amiami I just find the way they ship/combine orders awful :X Plus I already have thing needed to be shipped via HLJ in the next month

Ha ha! That's true.

I used to use AmiAmi exclusively when I ordered toys every month; the points system, while mediocre, helped a bit too.

Now I've transitioned to HLJ since I order only a few items a year. The warehouse shipping helps a lot.

damn yall sold me on this HLJ train
i used to be a amiami purest

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #35337 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 19:09:50 »

OHH found it cheaper FYI 

=D

Ha ha! That's true.

I still think AmiAmi is king--if you order every month. They also have used Japanese figures and Japanese video games; I've ordered a used PC Engine Duo RX, some Microman Material Force, and some 3DS accessories from them.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #35338 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 19:21:51 »
A nice assortment of red and black topre caps, thanks to Pexon.  :)  Plus a package of candy!  (not pictured)  Thanks Pexon!  <3

Topre Caps by HoffmanMyster, on Flickr

I haven't seen these before - has anyone else received these?  :confused:
Show Image

[CTRL]ALT by HoffmanMyster, on Flickr
its a pretty small club, but there are a few out there
Show Image

Mines been kickin around on my keys, I beat it up :(
I actually forgot I had mine
Show Image

Show Image

Did I miss you guys posting these, or did everyone just opt to not post them?  :))

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #35339 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 19:23:54 »

OHH found it cheaper FYI 

=D

Ha ha! That's true.

I still think AmiAmi is king--if you order every month. They also have used Japanese figures and Japanese video games; I've ordered a used PC Engine Duo RX, some Microman Material Force, and some 3DS accessories from them.
Definatly if you order quite often but, nice thing with HLJ is you have upto 2 months before you are forced to ship something, and prices always seem cheaper too for shipping :x Amiami is nice if you want preowned stuff though, but all aboard the HLJ train chooooo chooo, also they have a Youtube channel Called Gunpla TV and the two men that run it are super awesome :p

Speaking of HLJ I have a order from them coming in the next week :D
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #35340 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 20:00:23 »

Offline Remenition

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #35341 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 20:02:09 »
Show Image

You can't just tease us like that!

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #35342 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 20:08:53 »

Offline clacktalk

• circa 2015
« Reply #35343 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 20:28:39 »
OHH found it cheaper FYI  :p

=D

this is the best thing you have ever said because it affected me personally. I PICKED ONE UP I GUESS MY SUMMER MAIL PRESENT CELEBRATION TRAIN has yet to end.

btw, is the payment system @hlj kinda weird? are they gonna take my money later?
diary of a clacktalk

Offline Remenition

• * Destiny Supporter

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #35345 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 22:33:32 »
My second (and not last) Noko rest. Black TKL from the latest Massdrop  ;D Going to replace the sweaty trashed graffiti one in my office....

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #35346 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 22:38:45 »

I didn't expect to get this:
Show Image

Longest group buy ever!

And this came as well today. Doubly pleased:
Show Image

At last, someone else who doesn't perfectly line up each and every keycap with the outlines on the layout sheet.

Thank you ;D
Is there someone who ACTUALLY lined up each key?

Most others seem to :rolleyes:
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #35347 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 22:56:03 »

Show Image

Show Image

I hate you right now.

My boards:
More

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #35348 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 23:58:19 »

Show Image

Show Image

So you want to bring some of these when you come to Albany? I'd love to try these!

Offline KnivesM

« Reply #35349 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 01:21:31 »

LZ-FE :D was a good day, will work on getting better pictures later.

Got some MX lock switches and Lube couple days ago also.
[WTT] Bros | HWS | Nightcaps [WTTF] Bros | KBK/KWK | CC

LZ-FE                 Kpad           Poker II                   Leopold 980M          TGR Tris       TGR-Jane   
72g Vintage Blacks      Blacks            Blues                        Silent Pinks                Coming Soon™

Others
More
Leopold 750RT - Reds, Smart68 Coming Soon™, Steelseries 6Gv2 - Reds