Author Topic: Post your Poker!  (Read 1030654 times)

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
Re: Post your Poker!
« Reply #2750 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 20:36:25 »
Poker2 with mx-blues.

Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2751 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 17:33:59 »
Poker2 with mx-blues.

Show Image

Nice and clean with Raindrop on it :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #2752 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 21:03:28 »
Poker2 with mx-blues.

Show Image

Nice and clean with Raindrop on it :)

Thanks  :)    I have been trying take better photos now that I have a somewhat decent camera.

More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Alex92

« Reply #2753 on: Sat, 28 March 2015, 14:12:45 »

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #2754 on: Sat, 28 March 2015, 15:48:43 »
God these pictures are horrible guys I'm sorry I'm still waiting on my Nikon . Anyways I just got my aluminum 60% case in the mail today and swapped my poker ll w/ clears  (also lubed them did not realize how long that was going to take sigh...) anyways this was my first case swap and I'm happy with how it came out although the pics look like **** from my 2nd gen iPad. Next project is to swap in some 62g springs to make ergo clears. Pics with white Vortex PBT Backlit caps and a pink HKP gas mask.

Ughh....once again I didn't really want to post this(Due to how shoddy the pictures are) but I spent all this time doing this and wanted to share with someone besides myself and my cat  :p I cannot wait for my new camera so I can take some decent pics. Thank you all for all the pointers and help.  :thumb:

95503-095505-1
« Last Edit: Sat, 28 March 2015, 15:57:11 by Sed8op8 »
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline wlhlm

• ~
« Reply #2755 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 03:29:05 »
There has been a little case mod making rounds on Reddit lately (though I'm sure this has been done way earlier). If you find the stock Poker II case too bland, but can't afford custom case, try to shave off (using sandpaper taped to a flat surface or an appropriate machine if you're lazy :p) a couple of millimeters to make it flush with the back plate. Looks definitely better IMO.

Sorry for potato quality pics. I'm surprised by how bad the camera of the OnePlus One is.
« Last Edit: Mon, 30 March 2015, 04:15:51 by wlhlm »

Offline Thumper_

• Spend all my money.
« Reply #2756 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 05:48:47 »
I'm currently working.. Officially.
But i need to sand about 75 3mm LEDs with a flange. Want to replace those blues soon.

« Last Edit: Mon, 30 March 2015, 05:56:44 by Thumper_ »

Offline Thumper_

• Spend all my money.
« Reply #2757 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 05:51:05 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Dat Poker :-*

Where did you get those blank ISO keys from? Are those PBT?

Offline KH

• My fotki pics
« Reply #2758 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 06:25:49 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Dat Poker :-*

Where did you get those blank ISO keys from? Are those PBT?

WASD ABS keycaps. Bought them through ebay, there's PBT ones too.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2759 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 06:33:28 »
Just got Deep Space put on my poker and it looks amazing in person.

My package was missing a period key so tilde had to come and save the day  :))

Som artsy fartsy angled shots incoming.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

very cool board and set up, I like the colours your rockin

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #2760 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 07:12:49 »
But i need to sand about 75 3mm LEDs with a flange. Want to replace those blues soon.
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I bought some flanged LEDs and ended up selling them currently waiting on some flangeless. Seemed like a lot of work when you can just order ones that work. Anyways is that an acrylic Case? It looks great I w.as really looking for one of those but was never able to get to one before it was sold. I ended up buying an aluminum case because I got a really good deal on it. Anyways I love your board cant wait to see it with new LEDs!
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #2761 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 09:36:26 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Good looking board. I like it. The acrylic case looks really nice. Perhaps I should get one too on my next board. :D

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline theteam

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2762 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 00:22:37 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2763 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 00:35:12 »
Show Image

The Stump goes well there, but he looks a little grumpy with all that Toxicity around ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline garriehl

« Reply #2764 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 03:51:05 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I bought some flanged LEDs and ended up selling them currently waiting on some flangeless. Seemed like a lot of work when you can just order ones that work. Anyways is that an acrylic Case? It looks great I w.as really looking for one of those but was never able to get to one before it was sold. I ended up buying an aluminum case because I got a really good deal on it. Anyways I love your board cant wait to see it with new LEDs!

I just did an led mod on a non led poker II, didnt have the patience to wait for flangeless so took the dremel out, the leds seem to never end.. end result was good, first time solderer, managed it quite well! tough part is removing the solder from the holes in the pcb, the rest is cake :)

Offline Thumper_

• Spend all my money.
« Reply #2765 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 04:27:23 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Yes that the Acrylic Case. Unfortunatly i have no chance of getting the LEDs i want flangeless :(

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I just did an led mod on a non led poker II, didnt have the patience to wait for flangeless so took the dremel out, the leds seem to never end.. end result was good, first time solderer, managed it quite well! tough part is removing the solder from the holes in the pcb, the rest is cake :)
I tested yesterday a single led which i already sanded down and must say, soldering those leds is quite easy  :)
But i still have to sand 74 leds with my dremel. But my test was really quick, so  i think an hour is the max time for 75 leds.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Good looking board. I like it. The acrylic case looks really nice. Perhaps I should get one too on my next board. :D

Thank you !

I will upload a Video (mandatory) when i finished my mod ;)

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #2766 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 05:28:55 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

did you use wick or suction. To remove your solder.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2767 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 11:24:32 »
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #2768 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 12:40:30 »
Show Image

amazing led and cap choice  :blank:

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #2769 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 17:16:41 »
Bunny -- what board is that? Poker 2 or Po3kr?

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #2770 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 17:35:29 »

Actually I asked myself the same question.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #2771 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 06:23:04 »
Show Image

Is that the charred orange key set? Drool looks dope.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2772 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 07:47:55 »

im cheating a bit being in this thread really

the board is
og duck poker case
38gt pcb
gon plate anodized to match the case
lubed vintage blacks
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2773 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 07:52:51 »

im cheating a bit being in this thread really

the board is
og duck poker case
38gt pcb
gon plate anodized to match the case
lubed vintage blacks
Power level over 9000 bunny T_T

Offline morpheus

« Reply #2774 on: Fri, 03 April 2015, 09:03:06 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

This is not a keyboard, this is art.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #2775 on: Fri, 03 April 2015, 09:21:31 »
Show Image

omg this is gorgeous ! Congrats on your amazingly sexy poker.

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #2776 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 20:21:47 »
The current Poker situation at casa de boop:

omniclectic@gmail.com if you need me!

Offline ishpeck

• Life without MX Blues is no kind of life at all.
    • The Ishpeckian Network
« Reply #2777 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 21:17:25 »
Show Image

Gracious me.  That's terribly attractive.
0:=λfx.x

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #2778 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 21:23:11 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

You are the Poker addict.

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #2779 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 21:30:23 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

You are the Poker addict.

They are more like large key testers than small keyboards for me :)

Besides, I've gotta have somewhere to put all the keysets I keep accumulating!
omniclectic@gmail.com if you need me!

Offline captvizcenzo

« Reply #2780 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 21:53:47 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Wow, amazing collection!  :eek:

Offline KH

• My fotki pics
« Reply #2781 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 22:50:55 »

Dat Toxic :-*

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #2782 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 22:53:32 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

That's why I wish I'd had gotten white cases with my Poker2's.

Looking good  :thumb:
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #2783 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 23:01:24 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Lovely looking boards! But dem upside down granite alt keys  :confused:

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #2784 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 01:50:40 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Is the ISO enter key from a different set, or material, or tone? or maybe is just the lighting.
« Last Edit: Mon, 06 April 2015, 01:52:37 by ideus »

Offline KH

• My fotki pics
« Reply #2785 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 03:00:05 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Is the ISO enter key from a different set, or material, or tone? or maybe is just the lighting.

I painted it myself with 1Shot pinstriping color.  Because I bought the set from TechKeys I didn't have a chance to get ISO kit. But danielucf prosimed to send me ISO kit so soon it'll be perfect. :rolleyes:

Check the other keys what is missed because I have no ISO set, PN key is up arrow, right shift is the PN-key, next to Z is black blanko, so is the R2's key next to enter. :-X

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #2786 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 03:50:11 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Oh god. I live the Dolch set with cyan caps. If only it was not so expensive.

Offline spiceBar

• ChessTiger.com
« Reply #2787 on: Wed, 08 April 2015, 15:16:39 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Gorgeous. These are professional level photographs.

The Poker at the top happens to have almost exactly the same keycaps set that I am currently designing in Inkscape, and that I'm going to order from WASD.

I have designed this set to have all legends centered, and this is what caught my eyes when I looked at yours. Centered legends have been out of favor for several years now, and I suspect this comes from the fact that it's hard to have legends correctly centered on cheap mass-produced rubber domes. So we have been inundated with off-center keycaps legends because bad alignment is less noticeable on them.

At least that is my theory. I can't find a better explanation (justification) for non-centered legends. :)

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #2788 on: Wed, 08 April 2015, 15:35:41 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

The Poker at the top happens to have almost exactly the same keycaps set that I am currently designing in Inkscape, and that I'm going to order from WASD.

I have designed this set to have all legends centered, and this is what caught my eyes when I looked at yours. Centered legends have been out of favor for several years now, and I suspect this comes from the fact that it's hard to have legends correctly centered on cheap mass-produced rubber domes. So we have been inundated with off-center keycaps legends because bad alignment is less noticeable on them.

At least that is my theory. I can't find a better explanation (justification) for non-centered legends. :)

Which board this new keyset would be on? Novatouch, IIRC it was your daily driver atm?

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #2789 on: Wed, 08 April 2015, 16:16:15 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Amazing collection. I only own 2 60% keyboards myself but my girlf took one away hah.  ^-^
The middle one is my fav, lovely dolch set + that artisan keycap. Really really sleek looking!
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline spiceBar

• ChessTiger.com
« Reply #2790 on: Thu, 09 April 2015, 21:43:07 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Which board this new keyset would be on? Novatouch, IIRC it was your daily driver atm?

It would be for my favorite Cherry MX boards, and even some Topres with compatible stems (for now only the Novatouch).

My plan is not to order just one set. I want at least 6 sets. I always need sets, as I purchase all my keyboard in ANSI layout, but need to put AZERTY keycaps on them.

I'm pondering the font to use. I have got my hands on the Gotham font, which is the one used for the keycaps of the white Poker above. It's Matt3o Granite keyset and BTW it is currently available on Massdrop. Gotham is considered to be the digital font that is the closest to the one used on vintage doubleshots Signature Plastics keysets. Or maybe I'll try to emulate the TRS-80 font. It was my first computer and it could be kind of fun. The font looks even more vintage than Gotham.

Here is the font on the original TRS-80 keyboard (this one is disassembled). Does anyone know which font it is, or which font could come close?

96844-0

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #2791 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 07:05:20 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

It would be for my favorite Cherry MX boards, and even some Topres with compatible stems (for now only the Novatouch).

My plan is not to order just one set. I want at least 6 sets. I always need sets, as I purchase all my keyboard in ANSI layout, but need to put AZERTY keycaps on them.

I'm pondering the font to use. I have got my hands on the Gotham font, which is the one used for the keycaps of the white Poker above. It's Matt3o Granite keyset and BTW it is currently available on Massdrop. Gotham is considered to be the digital font that is the closest to the one used on vintage doubleshots Signature Plastics keysets. Or maybe I'll try to emulate the TRS-80 font. It was my first computer and it could be kind of fun. The font looks even more vintage than Gotham.

Here is the font on the original TRS-80 keyboard (this one is disassembled). Does anyone know which font it is, or which font could come close?

(Attachment Link)
Touch typing is the way to solve legends problem haha!

I write on ANSI qwerty keys even though my OS is in French. Just have to map the < > somewhere else.

Offline remixedMind

« Reply #2792 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 21:41:56 »
here`s mine, if i use black Idye Poly on the stock keycaps will that make them semi blank or the letters will disappear?

Offline spiceBar

• ChessTiger.com
« Reply #2793 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 22:15:31 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

(Attachment Link)

I write on ANSI qwerty keys even though my OS is in French. Just have to map the < > somewhere else.

Yes, but designing and using your own keyset is one of the great pleasures in life! :)

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #2794 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 04:01:20 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

(Attachment Link)

Yes, but designing and using your own keyset is one of the great pleasures in life! :)
Yeah you are right but I like all the custom keysets that the community makes. Unfortunately most of them don't have azerty legends.

Offline spiceBar

• ChessTiger.com
« Reply #2795 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 05:34:34 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

(Attachment Link)

Yeah you are right but I like all the custom keysets that the community makes. Unfortunately most of them don't have azerty legends.

Here is one that provides AZERTY (at an additional cost, but it's nice to have the option):
  https://www.massdrop.com/buy/granite-keycap-set

It's the (now famous) Granite set pictured in the white Poker at the top (see the third image I have quoted for example). It's PBT.

I can't believe that almost 5000 people have signed for this drop!

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #2796 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 05:36:53 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

(Attachment Link)
Show Image

Here is one that provides AZERTY (at an additional cost, but it's nice to have the option):

It's the (now famous) Granite set pictured in the white Poker at the top (see the third image I have quoted for example). It's PBT.

Azhdar has it and I was able to try it during one of our meetup. I don't like the DSA profile that much so I was not really a fan of the Granite. I prefer Dolch way more to be honest! :D

But yeah some of them offers azerty legends but in the total GB running there are not that much unfortunately.

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #2797 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 07:43:11 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

(Attachment Link)
Show Image

Azhdar has it and I was able to try it during one of our meetup. I don't like the DSA profile that much so I was not really a fan of the Granite. I prefer Dolch way more to be honest! :D

But yeah some of them offers azerty legends but in the total GB running there are not that much unfortunately.
#Azerty4ever
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline spiceBar

• ChessTiger.com
« Reply #2798 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 18:06:13 »
Yes, because AZERTY is more efficient than QWERTY for coding! That was my surprising discovery when I considered switching to QWERTY. That would have been a mistake.

#azerty4coding

Offline mecano

« Reply #2799 on: Mon, 13 April 2015, 15:30:41 »
Yes, because AZERTY is more efficient than QWERTY for coding! That was my surprising discovery when I considered switching to QWERTY. That would have been a mistake.

#azerty4coding

I was searching for a thread of yours about Pure Pro silencing and red this.
That's really interesting, could you give more details about this?