Author Topic: CCnG Round 2! Orders Closed.  (Read 240928 times)

Offline yicaoyimu

Re: CCnG Round 2!
« Reply #300 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 00:29:51 »
Gupgup, I'm so sorry but I need to update the shipping address and I decided to order one more set. So I guess I may as well just submit a new form.
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
« Reply #301 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 00:36:41 »
Hey Gup, are you going to extend the deadline? CConG only needs 1 more order to make it $10 less.

Thank you for bringing this up, but check the orders again :p

I just updated and both Reverse sets dropped $10, I'm going to think about it for a little bit, by probably 1 or 2 PM today.

I think it would be smart to close it now and start on the invoicing part because a lot of the tiers aren't going to change enough to where it would be a huge difference, besides the Reverse. But then another part of me wants to leave it going for a little longer to get those Reversed sets lower on the price!

Hmmm.. Decisions decisions!

Gupgup, I'm so sorry but I need to update the shipping address and I decided to order one more set. So I guess I may as well just submit a new form.

Alrighty, did you include the sets you had in your previous order? Or should I move the sets you already had to this new order?

Conor - Gupgup

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #302 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 01:34:04 »
Yeah, I think extending the GB is a good idea. Some numbers are really close to the next tier.

Can you please add 1x CCoG Numpad to my order!

I think we can reach 50 with it if we wait a little longer ;)

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
« Reply #303 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 01:41:20 »
Done!

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #304 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 03:41:18 »
I'd like to add a CCoG 11 Key Add-on (Tsangan) to my order please.

Thanks.

Offline HOYEOLKIM

« Reply #305 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 03:44:20 »
I odered, plz add phone no.(PHONE REMOVED) to shipping adress.

Edit: We prefer for people not to put phone numbers in posts.  PM Instead. - mod
« Last Edit: Mon, 01 April 2013, 09:23:02 by aggiejy »

Offline Neal

« Reply #306 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 08:49:52 »
^Might want to send that in PM instead of posting it publicly.

Offline Glissant

« Reply #307 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 09:01:45 »
I would like to be in on some of this, but I need to know if there are going to be GEEK HACK keycaps included or not :). I don't see any indication of that, and the question was never really answered (that I could see) previously in the thread.

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
« Reply #308 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 11:38:38 »
Sorry, I totally somehow forgot about those.

Two GEEK HACK Keys will be supplied in every order for about .80 cents I think? I'm pretty sure its even less than that, I'll get a more definite answer nearer to closing.

I'm extending the GB to April the 5th, so this Friday at 6 PM the orders will be closed, if you're thinking about putting in an order in but can't decide. Do it anyway :D

Gupgup

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
« Reply #309 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 12:04:08 »
I got a new quote for the ISO set if we were to add text to the Enter key and add the two other keys from this photo:

17466-0

Here is the new price tier:

5 sets                      $67.50 per set
10 sets                   $37.11 per set
15 sets                   $26.98 per set
25 sets                   $18.87 per set
50 sets                   $12.80 per set
75 sets                   $10.77 per set
100 sets                 $9.76 per set

I know it is a little more expensive, so I'm not sure if you still want it? Just chime in here I guess :p

Gupgup

Offline realex

« Reply #310 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 12:17:58 »
i'm not going to pay 67 bucks for 5 keys cause someone would like legends on the enter key. if this goes through i'm out  on the iso kit, gonna use ccng on one of my ansi boards primarily anyways.

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
« Reply #311 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 12:22:46 »
i'm not going to pay 67 bucks for 5 keys cause someone would like legends on the enter key. if this goes through i'm out  on the iso kit, gonna use ccng on one of my ansi boards primarily anyways.

Yeah, the normal one is at 14 sets ordered but the reversed is only at 4 I think?

I'll see what others think.

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
« Reply #312 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 12:39:10 »
Here is the new one, if people choose it

* ISO Kit Revised.pdf (113.4 kB - downloaded 135 times.)

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #313 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 12:43:31 »
For me legends are a must, because otherwise the symmetry of the board is lost for me.

So, I vote for legends. Let's see what it turns out to be. This might change my whole order...

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #314 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 12:46:39 »
Here is the new one, if people choose it

(Attachment Link)

Hmm, which language needs that "medium sized" shift key? I thought all ISO boards use that small left shift key. And I don't need that "2" keycap as well because I can live with the ANSI "2" cap.

Maybe it would be more reasonable if we just order the other 4 keys with legends?

Offline maxmalkav

« Reply #315 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 13:25:15 »
I have ordered one of the ISO kit (regular one) and I'd go with the cheaper option. Legends are pretty useless for me since I'd require Spanish layout (more than impossible) to be really satisfied with the legends, otherwise, my ISO layout will be even weirder, so I prefer to keep as close as possible to the original ANSI. If most of the others want to spend such a big number, I won't order the ISO kit because it would be way far out of my budget. Sorry mates.

Offline Toasts

« Reply #316 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 14:31:14 »
I would prefer the revised ISO keys but the price increase might not be worth it.

Can deal with it either way.

Offline Lighthouse1

« Reply #317 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 14:32:06 »
I don't mind I do prefer the legends but depends what everyone wants to go with as a lot of people probably won't stand the price.

Offline elton5354

CCnG Round 2!
« Reply #318 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 14:41:40 »
What's the original ISO kit? There hasn't been any picture or keys that should be in it

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #319 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 14:43:53 »
What's the original ISO kit? There hasn't been any picture or keys that should be in it

Well the original kit is the one Gupgup just linked without the legends - decide for yourself whether 6 blank keys among the normal ANSI keys work for you...

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
« Reply #320 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 14:46:44 »
This is the original ISO:

* ISOKitReversenNon.pdf (83.23 kB - downloaded 125 times.)

This is the latest one with added keys and an added lettering on the Enter key:

* ISO Kit Revised.pdf (113.4 kB - downloaded 125 times.)

Edit: sorry for making you download these to view them :/

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #321 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 14:51:57 »
This is the original ISO:

(Attachment Link)

This is the latest one with added keys and an added lettering on the Enter key:

(Attachment Link)

Edit: sorry for making you download these to view them :/

Oh, I didn't even realize the old set only had 4 keys.

As I wrote some posts above this one:

I think those 4 keys are the only keys an ISO user needs - please ask SP how much these would be WITH legends. Can't be too much higher than the original prize, because they'd only have to add the ENTER legend.

Offline elton5354

CCnG Round 2!
« Reply #322 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 14:51:57 »
Oh, it's not going to be a single colour? Hm.. I don't even know what the 2 is for and I don't care for the legend on the enter.

Offline Toasts

« Reply #323 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 14:54:26 »
Oh, it's not going to be a single colour? Hm.. I don't even know what the 2 is for and I don't care for the legend on the enter.
Some language layouts use " instead of @ on the 2 key

Offline maxmalkav

« Reply #324 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 16:40:57 »

Well the original kit is the one Gupgup just linked without the legends - decide for yourself whether 6 blank keys among the normal ANSI keys work for you...

I'm thinking I'd just prefer a whole blank kit :D Better not having legends than the wrong ones ;)

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #325 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 16:43:00 »
Use ANSI

Just sayin'...
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline realex

« Reply #326 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 16:52:50 »
ansi is the superior layout anyway, but let's not start this discussion over again. you should consider getting a cm storm ansi instead of the iso kit, should be around the same price range :D

how will the iso orderers come a decision? as i said i don't even care that much about having the kit in the first place, so to me anything beyond the estimated 15$ per kit is not worth it.

on a far more important note: we need to buy more inverted alphas.
« Last Edit: Mon, 01 April 2013, 16:54:52 by realex »

Offline numerus

• Happy go lucky
« Reply #327 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 17:24:34 »
Ok i m also in  :cool:
i send my order ;)

when we can expect the shipment?

THX Num
KBC Poker II | HPE 87% | FILCO Majestouch 2 | Cherry G81-3000 | Marquardt MK | CM NovaTouch TKL | POK3R 

Offline pasph

« Reply #328 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 17:26:23 »

I'm thinking I'd just prefer a whole blank kit :D Better not having legends than the wrong ones ;)

+1 and, please, no ansi propaganda :D
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #329 on: Mon, 01 April 2013, 21:08:03 »

Alrighty, did you include the sets you had in your previous order? Or should I move the sets you already had to this new order?

Conor - Gupgup

Yes I include the previous order. Just ignore the previous one.
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline calavera

« Reply #330 on: Tue, 02 April 2013, 01:52:01 »
I ordered a set, hopefully some of them will push it to the next tier and bring cost down.. if that happens I might order more. lol

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
CCnG Round 2!
« Reply #331 on: Tue, 02 April 2013, 11:49:25 »
Awesome thanks cal!

For all the people who PMed me about an order change, I'll do it tonight after work and PM you with a confirmation!

Gupgup

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
« Reply #332 on: Wed, 03 April 2013, 15:55:28 »
Three more days left(including today)! Get those orders in!

Gupgup

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #333 on: Wed, 03 April 2013, 18:55:18 »
Do we have a payment due date yet?
If not, I would recommend at least not till the end of the month simply because many of us have tax bills due middle of the month.
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
CCnG Round 2!
« Reply #334 on: Wed, 03 April 2013, 18:58:21 »
If not, I would recommend at least not till the end of the month simply because many of us have tax bills due middle of the month.

The GB ends this Friday, I'd like to collect payment a little after that and get these going.. I'm not sure though, I didn't think of that.

Gupgup

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #335 on: Wed, 03 April 2013, 19:00:15 »

The GB ends this Friday, I'd like to collect payment a little after that and get these going.. I'm not sure though, I didn't think of that.

Gupgup

I'll start billing Friday and cut off anyone who hasn't paid in full Monday.  A month from now.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #336 on: Wed, 03 April 2013, 19:03:01 »

Yep, the end date is coming and Gupgup needs to announce THE payment date soon.  But he can also stretch the payment for a fortnight or so because you are probably not the only one wanting to pay in three or four weeks time.

BUT this is all up to Gupgup whether he wants a flash payment scheme in two days or a more leisurely fortnight's time of moolah collecting.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #337 on: Wed, 03 April 2013, 19:06:36 »
I'll start billing Friday and cut off anyone who hasn't paid in full Monday.  A month from now.

Brilliant, so the payment starts from Monday the 8th of April and ends on the 8th of May 2013?

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #338 on: Wed, 03 April 2013, 19:08:44 »

Brilliant, so the payment starts from Monday the 8th of April and ends on the 8th of May 2013?

Effectively, yes.  It's how I did klaxon and that worked quite well.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #339 on: Wed, 03 April 2013, 19:13:36 »

Thank you for that.  Looking forward to the invoice soon then.  8)

Also I'm glad you went back to your original avatar.  Now I know I'm talking to 'tjcaustin'.  ;)

Offline purple_haze

« Reply #340 on: Wed, 03 April 2013, 19:14:54 »
oh my god i love green..omg i think i will buy.
Das Keyboard Silent S MX Browns | Filco Majestouch 2 MX Browns | Filco Majestouch MX Blues TKL

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #341 on: Wed, 03 April 2013, 21:31:48 »

That works.
Don't get me wrong, I like quick GB's, but this is just a bad time of the year.
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #342 on: Wed, 03 April 2013, 22:45:07 »

That works.
Don't get me wrong, I like quick GB's, but this is just a bad time of the year.

Even without taxes coming into it, it's been a busy year for GH GBs already.  That's why I haven't gotten any movement on CCnO (still need a better name) yet.

Offline chrisg

« Reply #343 on: Thu, 04 April 2013, 05:41:57 »
Just couldn't resist these, they look great. And will be great to have on my shiny new (first) keyboard!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #344 on: Thu, 04 April 2013, 06:00:05 »
Even without taxes coming into it, it's been a busy year for GH GBs already.  That's why I haven't gotten any movement on CCnO (still need a better name) yet.

So you are going to run a Cream Cheese and Orange..... Group Buy?   ;)

Orange would be definitely suitable.  Although I always fancied Grey and Orange as the next GB.  :p

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #345 on: Thu, 04 April 2013, 06:31:04 »

Creamsicle?

GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #346 on: Thu, 04 April 2013, 06:34:50 »
Can I drop an Order for like 5 of the GH keys at all?
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline hapsen

« Reply #347 on: Thu, 04 April 2013, 13:25:01 »
i just ordered a base + modifier set but totally forgot about the tsangan ccog. can you please add it to my order.
thanks  :-[

Offline Rancid Ska

« Reply #348 on: Thu, 04 April 2013, 22:24:49 »
Curses.  "Oh, that group buy closed Monday" I said.  "Good thing, because I didn't need to order any sexy double shots" I said.

Since the date was pushed back, I'm in for a full normal set (with numpad!), much to the sadness of my bank account.
KBT Race (Green LED) | KBT One | KBC Poker

Offline phoenix1234

« Reply #349 on: Thu, 04 April 2013, 22:45:09 »
Hi,
I just filled:
GoCC Base Set (Normal)  x 2
CCoG Modifier Set (Normal) x 2
CCoG Tsangan Set (Normal) x 2
CCoG Numpad Set (17 Ket) ("Normal") x 2
GoCC Numpad Set (17 Key) (Reversed) x 1
ISO Set (Normal) x 2