Author Topic: Clack Therapy  (Read 8641072 times)

Offline nukec

• that rug really tied the room together
Re: Clack Therapy
« Reply #17450 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 08:58:37 »
im in london so i am confused..
HHKB Pro2, Poker2 Blue, KBPV60 Brown, DuckyShine3 Brown

Offline nukec

« Reply #17451 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 01:57:53 »
yesterday nothing.. little worried someone at customs stole my stuff..

Offline Durvid

• Thunk thunk thunk..
« Reply #17452 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 02:00:16 »
Please no  :(

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #17453 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 04:31:33 »
yesterday nothing.. little worried someone at customs stole my stuff..
I wouldn't worry too much yet give it a week or so if it happens to be getting sent through parcel force it could be a week or more before you hear anything
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #17454 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 06:25:57 »
Dear Diary,

16 days have passed since I have heard from my love. I fear something has happened on her journey from the new world. I have pleaded with the postmaster for information but they turned me away. Such sorrow.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #17455 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 07:07:14 »
Dear Diary,

16 days have passed since I have heard from my love. I fear something has happened on her journey from the new world. I have pleaded with the postmaster for information but they turned me away. Such sorrow.

We're on the same boat bro
but Aus post > My country's post, so you're on a yacht while I'm on

Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #17456 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 11:08:52 »
Just like to let everyone know clack has officially watch my video of me opening my clack and says it's funny as "hell" also I asked if he choose mine due to my name being basically Fire Fire and he did indeed so many people have been given colours due to names/avatars and such cough spam Ray got jack because orange and black avatar =p

Also the most important part he says he is deeply, truly, deeply sorry that my clack was not infact squishy =p
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
More

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #17457 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 11:10:56 »

Just like to let everyone know clack has officially watch my video of me opening my clack and says it's funny as "hell" also I asked if he choose mine due to my name being basically Fire Fire and he did indeed so many people have been given colours due to names/avatars and such cough spam Ray got jack because orange and black avatar =p

Also the most important part he says he is deeply, truly, deeply sorry that my clack was not infact squishy =p

That's awesome to know.

Also looking at photos before I owned clacks I thought they were squishy. :P

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #17458 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 12:24:33 »

Nice.  I guess he read my note and my love of his ogre then.  And your videos are pretty damn funny. 

Clack, if you're reading this, I absolutely love it.  Ogre is love.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #17459 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 15:12:01 »

His sense of humour has survived intact - this is good news! :)

Also if we got a keycap according to our avatar, I'm probably lucky I didn't get another Drunken Skull, although a BS Drunken Skull would have been great too ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #17460 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 15:13:15 »

That's awesome to know.

Also looking at photos before I owned clacks I thought they were squishy. :P
I know I always thought they where made of like PVC or something soft and sort of squishy XD I got my first artisan and was like, "I am disappointed" not in the key just the fact I thought they where soft :p

Nice.  I guess he read my note and my love of his ogre then.  And your videos are pretty damn funny. 

Clack, if you're reading this, I absolutely love it.  Ogre is love.

Haha thanks man, glad you enjoyed it got a binge key coming so I need to figure out a way to upend the man that is binge he all kinds of cool, but I have ideas >:)

Also yeah I though when I got a red one I bet he's doing it on names or something and he said yes to the ones he packed anyway he did try personalise them :X Also just as a maybe maybe not, someone subbed my channel, I wonder who that was?
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #17461 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 17:22:42 »

His sense of humour has survived intact - this is good news! :)

Also if we got a keycap according to our avatar, I'm probably lucky I didn't get another Drunken Skull, although a BS Drunken Skull would have been great too ;)
Very cool indeed to know that Clackman is back to lurking the forum! Welcome back!!!

Offline joey

« Reply #17462 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 17:27:39 »
Hi Mr Clack!  :eek: :thumb: :cool:

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #17463 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 17:39:33 »
Dear Diary,

We're on the same boat bro
but Aus post > My country's post, so you're on a yacht while I'm on

Show Image

Is there romance happening under that tarp?  Cause I don't see either of you on that boat. :)

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #17464 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 21:04:29 »
a BS Drunken Skull would have been great too ;)

Do not even get me started...BS Jacks are bad enough ... with love, the below gif

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #17465 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 21:14:14 »
and he did indeed so many people have been given colours due to names/avatars

The dream is alive!
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #17466 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 21:22:38 »

The dream is alive!

Girlshark grey

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #17467 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 22:06:38 »

The dream is alive!
pop that bubble!  :p
I have a orange avatar, none of my cc is orange! :P

Offline nukec

« Reply #17468 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 02:56:37 »
Still nothing.... customs man.. there had to be a way to contact customs.. gonna find today

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #17469 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 03:00:41 »
Still nothing.... customs man.. there had to be a way to contact customs.. gonna find today

Right there with you bro.

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #17470 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 03:20:58 »

Right there with you bro.

A friend in the same country received his clack yesterday ^-^
Good news that Clack's packages has arrived in my country at least...

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #17471 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 03:41:33 »

The dream is alive!
I hope he packed yours, but it did say the one he packed where personalised but not so much for the Gnomes as far as I understand :X
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #17472 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 04:17:28 »

The dream is alive!
pop that bubble!  :p
I have a orange avatar, none of my cc is orange! :P

YOU SHUT UP! :P

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #17473 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 05:52:41 »

Also the most important part he says he is deeply, truly, deeply sorry that my clack was not infact squishy M=p

MHis sense of humour has survived intact - this is good news! :)

Very cool indeed to know that Clackman is back to lurking the forum! Welcome back!!!
yeaaaaaa welcome back clack !!!! We were clack-A-Lacking  :))
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #17474 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 08:12:01 »

Also the most important part he says he is deeply, truly, deeply sorry that my clack was not infact squishy M=p

MHis sense of humour has survived intact - this is good news! :)

yeaaaaaa welcome back clack !!!! We were clack-A-Lacking  :))

lol.  And then, 3 minutes later, lol again.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #17475 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 08:15:09 »
Wish my SSK would get here so I could put my clacks on it :-X
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #17476 on: Sun, 06 September 2015, 06:03:39 »

For many, the acquisition of suitable Clacks is a much more daunting proposition than the acquisition of an SSK ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #17477 on: Sun, 06 September 2015, 06:52:45 »
I am once again Clackless (thankfully not for long, and only because my win was packed by a Gnome) but I was expecting it to be much quieter in here by now.  It's sad that so many postmen worldwide seem to be slacking off...

At least Clack's back reading though, with his sense of humour intact :)
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline calvinhousecat

« Reply #17478 on: Sun, 06 September 2015, 13:35:23 »

For many, the acquisition of suitable Clacks is a much more daunting proposition than the acquisition of an SSK ;)

Love the new avatar Rowdy

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #17479 on: Sun, 06 September 2015, 15:15:13 »

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #17480 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 04:30:15 »

Too bright and distracting. Take it down!
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #17481 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 05:44:16 »

:(

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #17482 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 06:48:00 »

Don't listen to all that Rowdy. That cap is sick.

Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline ImpendingxDoom

• * Maker
  • MF the SuperVillain
« Reply #17483 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 10:20:29 »

Would go great with Handarbeit. Or at McDonalds.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #17484 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 15:31:32 »

Agreed - it's hard to make a skull look happy but somehow the yellow manages it.  Just what we need in the therapy thread :)
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline calvinhousecat

« Reply #17485 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 15:36:30 »

Agreed - it's hard to make a skull look happy but somehow the yellow manages it.  Just what we need in the therapy thread :)

How about..... SpongeClack?

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #17486 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 15:43:21 »

How about..... SpongeClack?
Show Image

Never watched the show but I still have the urge to punch that guy in the face whenever I see him.  If he were small enough to have a cap for a face I guess a finger would have the same effect and caps are made for pressing - good plan! :thumb:
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #17487 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 21:48:12 »

Would go great with Handarbeit. Or at McDonalds.

McDonalds?!?

Hush, child.

Offline nukec

« Reply #17488 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 02:11:28 »
what the beck does this mean:
Show Image

I didn't receive my stuff yet..

Still nothing.. I guess someone at customs had a fun with it..

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #17489 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 08:06:42 »
I'm done with therapy! Ouw yeah!

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #17490 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 08:10:37 »
what the beck does this mean:
Show Image

I didn't receive my stuff yet..

Still nothing.. I guess someone at customs had a fun with it..
If you don't get it within the next week I would contact HMS customs to see if they can help or visit the local sorting office if they allow collections and explain what's happened, if they can't help email clack on the email he provided as he's active again and responded to me within a day!
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline nukec

« Reply #17491 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 09:00:37 »
Ok thanks, can you provide me an email you are talking about on private?

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #17492 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 09:01:07 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 September 2015, 10:35:57 by esoomenona »

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #17493 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 11:19:25 »
I'm done with therapy! Ouw yeah!
You'll be back.

We always come back.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #17494 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 11:28:08 »
Ok thanks, can you provide me an email you are talking about on private?
I'd rather not as it was provided when you paid for it just check the emails you got when paying he gave you one if you needed to contact him should be a gmail one too if that helps find it of not I'll get him to contact you :X
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #17495 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 12:23:11 »
Are you guys ever going to stop sucking clack's ****?
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #17496 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 12:49:39 »
Are you guys ever going to stop sucking clack's ****?
only when you stop with putting the octo pink clacks you have in your orifices :p

Also whats up with you today you can talk to me demik, want a hug I give a mean hug :3
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #17497 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 12:51:43 »
ಠ_ಠ

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #17498 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 12:53:43 »
ಠ_ಠ
I'll take that as you want a hug then.

*Fire hugs demik

*Fire Hugs demik a little too long making him slightly uncomfortable
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #17499 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 12:55:53 »
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)