Author Topic: must... resist... topre  (Read 42033 times)

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
Re: must... resist... topre
« Reply #200 on: Sat, 26 October 2013, 23:05:41 »
can't... resist... topre...

and off to the dark side i go...  i just bought a FC660C.  i figure it is the best topre board for me to get my feet wet with.  want to try the ~60% size and want to try topre and this is the least expensive topre board i could find. 

if this goes well, i will probably be in the market for an hhkb, but we will see...

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #201 on: Sun, 27 October 2013, 00:00:39 »
The lack of arrow keys does worry me a bit, well more than a bit as I use them often in my daily work. It's a lot of money to just give it a shot but I'm really intrigued by the layout. If I can't use it for work it would be fine for home use.

You should get the FC660C if you need the arrow cluster.

This.

Some people have reported getting used to the Fn+something to get arrow key functionality from the HHKB, but maybe because I switch between layouts too often I haven't gotten used to it yet.

I've had more trouble getting used to the backspace location than anything else. Still, the layout is growing on me and I'm beginning to wish that every keyboard had the HHKB layout.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #202 on: Sun, 27 October 2013, 00:28:03 »
Here is a precise example of what it is like to type on Topre switches:

Offline jwaz

• * based mod
  • #geekhack on freenode
« Reply #203 on: Sun, 27 October 2013, 00:29:29 »

Show Image

Pretty much.

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #204 on: Sun, 27 October 2013, 02:31:44 »

Show Image

Hallellujah, Bro Caps speaks the truth!  ;D

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #205 on: Sun, 27 October 2013, 03:22:01 »
Isn't that too mushy then? :D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #206 on: Sun, 27 October 2013, 04:07:20 »
The lack of arrow keys does worry me a bit, well more than a bit as I use them often in my daily work. It's a lot of money to just give it a shot but I'm really intrigued by the layout. If I can't use it for work it would be fine for home use.

You should get the FC660C if you need the arrow cluster.

This.

Some people have reported getting used to the Fn+something to get arrow key functionality from the HHKB, but maybe because I switch between layouts too often I haven't gotten used to it yet.

I've had more trouble getting used to the backspace location than anything else. Still, the layout is growing on me and I'm beginning to wish that every keyboard had the HHKB layout.

I switched to the backspace just like that (clicks his fingers).  Switching back at work on a standard TKL was like \\\\\\\\\\\\ all the time.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline terran5992

• One With The Cup Rubber
« Reply #207 on: Sun, 27 October 2013, 04:47:36 »

Show Image

~cloud of bewbs~

Listokei Custom  |  HHKB Pro 2  |  Topre Realforce 103UBH  |  Armageddon MKA-3

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #208 on: Sun, 27 October 2013, 04:52:19 »
But that space bar suggests that it is not the true cup rubber.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #209 on: Sun, 27 October 2013, 05:19:25 »
But that space bar suggests that it is not the true cup rubber.

It falls well below the cup rubber. It's an extra

Offline frvrngn

« Reply #210 on: Sun, 27 October 2013, 10:01:15 »
I thought of the FC660C but honestly the size of the Type Heaven doesn't bother me all that much. The HHKB just has that allure to it that makes me want to try it!
Currently using: Cherry G80-1800 Ergo Clears, HHKB Pro 2, RF 87U Silent

Offline Sniping

« Reply #211 on: Sun, 27 October 2013, 10:18:12 »
Yeah, the looks of the HHKB are pretty undisputed. Note that the FC660C has different sound from the Type Heaven, not sure if you know this already
(I think this is hyde's video if I remember correctly)

Offline frvrngn

« Reply #212 on: Sun, 27 October 2013, 10:43:57 »
Thanks for the video. I wonder what it is that makes the sound different. The videos of the HHKB sound are one reason I want to try it so much!

I do need to tackle the silencing mod on the Type Heaven soon.

Offline keymaster

• Topre Revolution Theorist
« Reply #213 on: Sun, 27 October 2013, 10:45:13 »
Type Heaven uses ABS keycaps.

Offline frvrngn

« Reply #214 on: Sun, 27 October 2013, 11:41:37 »
My mistake,  I thought it also used ABS to keep the price lower than RF. Thanks for the correction.

Offline unicomp_uc

• Interboardal Love
« Reply #215 on: Fri, 08 November 2013, 13:26:02 »
Well guys... the OP has yet again failed to resist Topre. Just ordered my black Realforce 87U silent for the office. I got sick of carrying my HHKB to and from work. Can't wait for it to get here!

Once elitekeyboards gets the white key caps back in stock they will be added. Eventually I'll get the tenkey pad and the Filco wristrest. $560 for a work keyboard set-up. I'm an idiot...
Realforce 87U Silent (work) | HHKB Pro 2 | Filco Minila browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline tuxsavvy

• 白HHKBの魔法使い
« Reply #216 on: Fri, 08 November 2013, 18:46:16 »
Well guys... the OP has yet again failed to resist Topre. Just ordered my black Realforce 87U silent for the office. I got sick of carrying my HHKB to and from work. Can't wait for it to get here!

Once elitekeyboards gets the white key caps back in stock they will be added. Eventually I'll get the tenkey pad and the Filco wristrest. $560 for a work keyboard set-up. I'm an idiot...

Like I said,"Resistance is futile!" and now I shall greet you like a happy seller whom just took away your money,"Thank you very much!"  :))

Seriously it is pretty hard to avoid Topre when you can see the rest of us Toppers are happily talk/brag about it.
HHKB Pro JP Type-S | Northgate Omnikey 101 | APC/"Clicker" F-21 (GOG3YL) | Cherry G80-5000 HAMDE

僕の日本語が下手です。我的中文也一樣爛。

Offline terran5992

• One With The Cup Rubber
« Reply #217 on: Fri, 08 November 2013, 19:06:54 »

One Does not simply resist topre

Listokei Custom  |  HHKB Pro 2  |  Topre Realforce 103UBH  |  Armageddon MKA-3

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #218 on: Fri, 08 November 2013, 23:25:02 »

No, you are a True Geekhacker!

Offline unicomp_uc

• Interboardal Love
« Reply #219 on: Fri, 08 November 2013, 23:51:07 »
I cancelled my order for the Realforce. I want the board, but I think I really want the white/gray version. It's hard to tell, from the pictures- does anyone know if the white and gray color schemes are the exact same color? I know it's different companies, but some pictures seem really similar and some of the Realforce pictures come appear as though the gray is more of an older IBM style gray.

Elitekeyboards is out of the white/gray, but ETA "in November" so if I get confirmation that the color is the same as my HHKB I'll wait.
Realforce 87U Silent (work) | HHKB Pro 2 | Filco Minila browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic

Offline spiceBar

• ChessTiger.com
« Reply #220 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 02:45:03 »
I cancelled my order for the Realforce. I want the board, but I think I really want the white/gray version. It's hard to tell, from the pictures- does anyone know if the white and gray color schemes are the exact same color? I know it's different companies, but some pictures seem really similar and some of the Realforce pictures come appear as though the gray is more of an older IBM style gray.

Elitekeyboards is out of the white/gray, but ETA "in November" so if I get confirmation that the color is the same as my HHKB I'll wait.

Wow! Incredible how all the Realforce models flew off the shelves at EliteKeyboards!

You did well by canceling your order. On the black on black model the key legends are absolutely unreadable. I have a 88UB black on black and so I can tell you.

The white models look so much better! It's worth the wait IMO.

I cannot really answer your question about the color, as I don't own an HHKB, but what I can say is that I find the colors are fine. FWIW. :)

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #221 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 02:47:05 »

One Does not simply resist topre

The truth.. Im giving in..

Offline reziak

• Topre/60% Enthusiast
« Reply #222 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 02:53:30 »
I've been holding out for a few months now, but I think I'm going to finally pull the trigger this month. It's really too bad you can't buy the HHKB with a black body and white/gray keycaps! Hands down my favorite keyboard look.

HHKB Pro 2 | FC660C | HHKB Pro 2 Type-S

Offline ithinkimkorean

« Reply #223 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 02:59:51 »
Now I really want an hhkb just to put my new clack on...

Offline unicomp_uc

• Interboardal Love
« Reply #224 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 03:20:46 »
I've been holding out for a few months now, but I think I'm going to finally pull the trigger this month. It's really too bad you can't buy the HHKB with a black body and white/gray keycaps! Hands down my favorite keyboard look.

Just pretend your black board costs $78 more than it really does and then your ideal combination is "free"... Geekhack logic

Offline dragonxx21

« Reply #225 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 03:35:28 »
I really want to get a topre. What's wrong with me.
Keyboards Owned:

Realforce Topre 91 Key JIS Profile - Main
CM Quickfire Rapid Blue Switches
IBM Model M in Industrial Shell

Offline Moosecraft

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #226 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 04:03:41 »
Or you could sell it to me :D
I am bigfatmc over at other places!

Offline vun

• Just one more thing
« Reply #227 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 04:07:46 »
I tried to resist, but recently gave in to temptation, and I'm glad I did because Realforce boards are amazing. This will now have to fight my edox over the daily driver status.

Offline ithinkimkorean

« Reply #228 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 04:13:29 »

Finally got lucky and joined on the clack game without spending 100+ for one. Can't give it up now.  :'(

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #229 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 04:36:19 »

Finally got lucky and joined on the clack game without spending 100+ for one. Can't give it up now.  :'(

The first time you actually see one in person, like ... wow!

Offline reziak

• Topre/60% Enthusiast
« Reply #230 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 11:55:04 »

Just pretend your black board costs $78 more than it really does and then your ideal combination is "free"... Geekhack logic

Thank you. Conscience is clear.  :thumb:

Offline unicomp_uc

• Interboardal Love
« Reply #231 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 15:57:15 »
I'm so back and forth. I just re-ordered the black realforce silent. The more I thought about it, the more I realized I'd probably like the black better on my light colored desk at work and I think the white/gray combo works best on the HHKB the more pics I look at last night.

O well, at least the agony of going back and forth is done! Now, I wait.

Offline Daniel Beardsmore

• RIP
    • Boring twaddle
« Reply #232 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 17:08:43 »
I started getting odd pains in my hands and wrists ever since moving from scissor and straight rubber dome to Cherry MX brown/blue several years ago. Not carpal tunnel — this is the pinky side of my hand (forget what that one is called). These pains are annoying, and come and go every week or two.

I still have my MX blue at home, but at work I've been back on my Realforce for a few months, for a change. My hands and wrists feel all the better for it (though as I write this, I've just started getting a bit of pain in both hands!)

It may be that, no matter how adjusted I am to MX switches, I'm still suffering from the hard landing of the switches. I don't know. Personally I prefer MX brown, but my wrists most definitely prefer Topre ;-)
Bore Awards
Most Boring Person on the Planet – 2011 Winner

Offline spiceBar

• ChessTiger.com
« Reply #233 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 17:30:46 »
I'm so back and forth. I just re-ordered the black realforce silent. The more I thought about it, the more I realized I'd probably like the black better on my light colored desk at work and I think the white/gray combo works best on the HHKB the more pics I look at last night.

So at least you know that you won't be able to read the legends on the keycaps. You have been warned.

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #234 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 17:33:29 »
The point of barely able to read the keys is so that one day you can use blanks!

Offline unicomp_uc

• Interboardal Love
« Reply #235 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 17:39:51 »

So at least you know that you won't be able to read the legends on the keycaps. You have been warned.

I happily own a blank HHKB and purchased and am waiting on the arrival of blank DSA PBT's for my Minila. I touch type, so I don't rely on them. I love keyboards without legends unless the legends evoke a feeling in me. The HHKB with printed legends I really like, actually. I may end up buying a set to be able to switch back and forth when my moods change.

Offline spiceBar

• ChessTiger.com
« Reply #236 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 18:03:30 »
The point of barely able to read the keys is so that one day you can use blanks!

Well if you spend most of your time typing text, it's great. You will be forced to learn touch typing.

If you use your keyboard to program, it's really a different story. You can't really touch-type when you program, because it's more like typing one word or two and then a bunch of random symbols, then a word or two and so on. And then you need to go back one line or two and edit something...

You can't touch-type because your hands are constantly away from the home row. Well, you can, but it's very inefficient.

So I have found that using a blank keyboard for programming is very hard.

I wanted to warn him.

Offline unicomp_uc

• Interboardal Love
« Reply #237 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 18:16:00 »

Well if you spend most of your time typing text, it's great. You will be forced to learn touch typing.

If you use your keyboard to program, it's really a different story. You can't really touch-type when you program, because it's more like typing one word or two and then a bunch of random symbols, then a word or two and so on. And then you need to go back one line or two and edit something...

You can't touch-type because your hands are constantly away from the home row. Well, you can, but it's very inefficient.

So I have found that using a blank keyboard for programming is very hard.

I wanted to warn him.

thanks man. I don't code, I type pretty much all day. I can see where that would be counter-productive for coders though.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #238 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 18:44:26 »
Yeah I code so im debating a small topre w the arrow keys or a tenkeyless...

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #239 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 18:50:04 »

I am also a developer.  I got the FC660C and it is the most natural keyboard I have worked on.  The arrow keys are actually more conveniently located than on my TKL.  On my TKL I find myself looking down when I need to put my hands on the arrow keys.  On the FC660C my fingers find them much easier and I never look down.  Another thing that I found very nice about the FC660C is they way they handled the Esc key.  Standard keypress is Esc, Fn + Esc = `, Shift + Esc = ~ (so that key behaves the same as a regular sized keyboard for the ~, which I find very nice).  I use stuff like 'ssh -i ~/.ssh/my.pem user@ip' all the time, so it is very nice to have the ~ exactly where I expect it.

I am in the market for an HHKB, but I will probably use it at home.  We will see if I can deal with its arrow cluster for coding...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #240 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 19:49:41 »

I am also a developer.  I got the FC660C and it is the most natural keyboard I have worked on.  The arrow keys are actually more conveniently located than on my TKL.  On my TKL I find myself looking down when I need to put my hands on the arrow keys.  On the FC660C my fingers find them much easier and I never look down.  Another thing that I found very nice about the FC660C is they way they handled the Esc key.  Standard keypress is Esc, Fn + Esc = `, Shift + Esc = ~ (so that key behaves the same as a regular sized keyboard for the ~, which I find very nice).  I use stuff like 'ssh -i ~/.ssh/my.pem user@ip' all the time, so it is very nice to have the ~ exactly where I expect it.

I am in the market for an HHKB, but I will probably use it at home.  We will see if I can deal with its arrow cluster for coding...

Another thing I have found with HHKB under Windows is using Ctrl+up/down arrows to scroll the code, but keep the cursor in the same place.  With the HHKB I just couldn't Fn+Ctrl+some other key to scroll.

Ultimately I think a TKL RealForce under Windows would suit me best.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #241 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 20:09:16 »

Another thing I have found with HHKB under Windows is using Ctrl+up/down arrows to scroll the code, but keep the cursor in the same place.  With the HHKB I just couldn't Fn+Ctrl+some other key to scroll.

Interesting...  Can you not use Fn + L or . for PgUp or PgDn and get the functionality you are looking for?

Im on a Mac and my Ctrl + Up or Down are bound to functionality like 'show all open windows' and 'show all windows of this program'.  I use Fn + Up or Down to do PgUp and PgDn to move around code quicker.  On the FC660C, the Fn button is right next to the arrow cluster, so it is pretty natural once you start using it.  The one key I do find useless is the Insert key.  I can't even figure out how to make it work.  It appears to do nothing for me. 

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #242 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 20:45:22 »

Cool good to know man! I dont use as much code since Im mainly html 5 css 3 but that is awesome to know. Thats a good deal on elite also.. thanks

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #243 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 21:01:26 »

Interesting...  Can you not use Fn + L or . for PgUp or PgDn and get the functionality you are looking for?

Im on a Mac and my Ctrl + Up or Down are bound to functionality like 'show all open windows' and 'show all windows of this program'.  I use Fn + Up or Down to do PgUp and PgDn to move around code quicker.  On the FC660C, the Fn button is right next to the arrow cluster, so it is pretty natural once you start using it.  The one key I do find useless is the Insert key.  I can't even figure out how to make it work.  It appears to do nothing for me. 

Not really.  Ctrl-up a few times would scroll the text down, but leave the cursor in the same place.  This is SO useful because, for example, searching for text usually places the match in the middle of the screen, vertically.  If I want to edit that line, but also want to see a few lines that are just off the top or bottom of the screen, Ctrl-up or Ctrl/down lets me scroll a few lines (or more), but leaves the cursor exactly where it was, so I can just start typing.

I do this all the time, so a less intuitive key sequence to achieve the same thing would irk me considerably.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #244 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 21:18:34 »

Not really.  Ctrl-up a few times would scroll the text down, but leave the cursor in the same place.  This is SO useful because, for example, searching for text usually places the match in the middle of the screen, vertically.  If I want to edit that line, but also want to see a few lines that are just off the top or bottom of the screen, Ctrl-up or Ctrl/down lets me scroll a few lines (or more), but leaves the cursor exactly where it was, so I can just start typing.

I do this all the time, so a less intuitive key sequence to achieve the same thing would irk me considerably.

Fair enough.  I didn't even know that was possible.  I have just dealt with the cursor moving with the PgUp and PgDn.  Now I want see if I can figure out how to do that on a Mac.  I don't use my current mapping for Ctrl + Up or Down right now because I have put the same functionality on mouse buttons.  I will have to look into that.  It makes so much sense and would be so useful.  Thx...

Offline reziak

• Topre/60% Enthusiast
« Reply #245 on: Wed, 13 November 2013, 23:27:32 »
I lost the losing battle and made the purchase today. Will update when it's arrived.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #246 on: Wed, 13 November 2013, 23:30:16 »
one of us! one of us!
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline keymaster

• Topre Revolution Theorist
« Reply #247 on: Wed, 13 November 2013, 23:40:53 »
I lost the losing battle and made the purchase today. Will update when it's arrived.

I seriously hope you went with 55g Topre.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #248 on: Wed, 13 November 2013, 23:56:02 »

You have been assimilated into the Thorpe.

Resistance is futile.

Offline unicomp_uc

• Interboardal Love
« Reply #249 on: Wed, 13 November 2013, 23:57:26 »

Congrats! My work Realforce 87u silent will be picked up by me on the way to work on Friday! Can't wait for Topre part deux!