Author Topic: Bro Caps Therapy  (Read 2715038 times)

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
Re: Brobot Therapy
« Reply #2250 on: Sat, 09 August 2014, 21:25:59 »
Its as if millions of jimmies called out and were suddenly rustled..

I miss something?
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2251 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 02:05:43 »

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #2252 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 02:17:56 »
All these tri colors bro has been releasing has me waiting for the inevitable kirkle/sifo/biohazard GID tri layer super nightlight v2... One can dream   :D
sell out and eat ass

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #2253 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 02:59:03 »
All these tri colors bro has been releasing has me waiting for the inevitable kirkle/sifo/biohazard GID tri layer super nightlight v2... One can dream   :D

That sir is the kind of glow that will shine for all ages!

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #2254 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 03:08:31 »
Its as if millions of jimmies called out and were suddenly rustled..

For h'wat?

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2255 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 03:22:27 »

Hire this man!

Offline repiv

« Reply #2256 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 13:37:23 »
The teases from Bro Caps is too much. I really like those Ribbits!

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #2257 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 13:43:03 »

so smexy, would build a board just for those two
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #2258 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 13:48:27 »
love the jolly frogger. :)
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #2259 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 13:58:32 »
Yea seriously, dat frog!

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #2260 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 14:00:24 »
love the jolly frogger. :)

Nice one.  :thumb:
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2261 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 14:05:01 »

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #2262 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 15:36:41 »

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #2263 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 17:57:15 »
That grey and toxic reaper, I needs it  :'(

Offline Grim Fandango

• * Esteemed Elder
  • "The living still give me the creeps."
« Reply #2264 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 17:59:35 »
Hmm, the frogs and reapers are certainly nice.

But I am all about the V2 bots. That design is just so clean, and I really like how it still functions so well as an actual key. I always find that when that is not the case, novelty keycaps just tend to end up on "print screen" for example, when they should be going to esc.
Mouse Guide 2.0: A list of mice with superior sensors and more.
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2265 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 18:03:03 »
I'm just enjoying watching BroCaps exercise his skills with how many different designs he can do in the toxic colors :)

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #2266 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 18:29:46 »
Everyone back away from the Ribbits, they're mine!
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2267 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 18:37:03 »

Nope.

Offline Grim Fandango

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2268 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 19:43:36 »

They are kind of unique. I mean, the design just goes so well with the color, that is certainly true.

Better wash your hands after using the keyboard or you will poison yourself  ;D

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2269 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 21:42:22 »

They are kind of unique. I mean, the design just goes so well with the color, that is certainly true.

Worth it.

Can't get over how awesome the triforce Ribbit is, keep pulling the photo up on my phone and staring at it for the longest time.

Very hotly contested as my favorite BroCap next to the Malignant Ribbit, probably more so as I might actually have a shot at owning one :P
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2270 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 21:52:12 »

Worth it.

Can't get over how awesome the triforce Ribbit is, keep pulling the photo up on my phone and staring at it for the longest time.

Show Image

Very hotly contested as my favorite BroCap next to the Malignant Ribbit, probably more so as I might actually have a shot at owning one :P

Wow that Ribbit is awesome.  He has been doing some really cool stuff with those...  :)

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2271 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 01:33:14 »

Worth it.

Show Image

Yeah those look so cool!! Love the frog... I'm so conflicted about if I should try and enter the sale. They are some caps that I really like, but at the same time I wouldn't use them as they are not Miami themed (or coloured) and so they would be better going to a home that would use them rather then one that would just try and trade them later on... BUT WHAT IF HE DOES A MIAMI SALE AND I MISS IT?!

This life, can be hard on us...

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2272 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 01:37:29 »

Worth it.

Show Image

Yeah those look so cool!! Love the frog... I'm so conflicted about if I should try and enter the sale. They are some caps that I really like, but at the same time I wouldn't use them as they are not Miami themed (or coloured) and so they would be better going to a home that would use them rather then one that would just try and trade them later on... BUT WHAT IF HE DOES A MIAMI SALE AND I MISS IT?!

I think the same way sometimes. I bailed out on the last Bro sale because I didn't think the colors matched my boards and I didn't think it'd be right to take them from someone else when I'd just be keeping them for trades.

Now I keep seeing thread after thread asking for Brobots with awesome **** for trade hahaha

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2273 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 01:39:47 »

Worth it.

Show Image

I think the same way sometimes. I bailed out on the last Bro sale because I didn't think the colors matched my boards and I didn't think it'd be right to take them from someone else when I'd just be keeping them for trades.

Now I keep seeing thread after thread asking for Brobots with awesome **** for trade hahaha

What's most likely to happen is that I just miss the sale totally haha.. though that way, I can just claim that I didn't want to deprive them of good homes as I would only use them for trade... LOL

...that said, I'm kinda in love with triangles..

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #2274 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 03:17:04 »

Worth it.

Show Image

I hadn't seen that triforce ribbit yet!  :eek: :eek: :eek:

So epic, the love the grey with the toxic eyes and of course the triforce!  :thumb:

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2275 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 04:12:03 »
You think 2-3 years from now Brocaps will be what CC's are today? It's about the same time frame of how long it took CC's to become the creme de la creme, and Brocaps is almost on par with CC's technique by now. His ****'s so clean and neat, just like CC's. You think today's Patriot's will be tomorrow's OG Tri's?

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2276 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 04:16:20 »
You think 2-3 years from now Brocaps will be what CC's are today? It's about the same time frame of how long it took CC's to become the creme de la creme, and Brocaps is almost on par with CC's technique by now. His ****'s so clean and neat, just like CC's. You think today's Patriot's will be tomorrow's OG Tri's?

Tbh, he's already at least on par as far as I'm conserned. My dream was a Miami skull and now it's a Miami Skelletor (complete with ray-bans ofc).
The quality and variety of his caps is beyond CC and his constant and ever growing creativity is second to non.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2277 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 04:20:37 »

Tbh, he's already at least on par as far as I'm conserned. My dream was a Miami skull and now it's a Miami Skelletor (complete with ray-bans ofc).
The quality and variety of his caps is beyond CC and his constant and ever growing creativity is second to non.

I would've said on par before the Freedom sale, but CC pulled out a super-detailed eagle and a triple-colored glow-in-the-light glass eye. I mean, good god. That's why I said almost. But BC has the drive and talent to push his craft to another level, considering the astounding progress he's made in the past year. It's been a trip to watch him learn and grow, boy I tell you hwat.

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #2278 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 05:32:37 »
Yeah and I'm glad I joined GH at a time where I could witness his first sale (which I failed miserably and learned from) to this toxic epic-ness.

Ok you guys can have all the Tri-stuff. I just want this:

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2279 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 05:54:17 »
Yeah and I'm glad I joined GH at a time where I could witness his first sale (which I failed miserably and learned from) to this toxic epic-ness.

Ok you guys can have all the Tri-stuff. I just want this:
Show Image

This is what I'm talking about when it comes to creativity. So cool... Super cool.

I love clacks and I love my mintgum clusters. But bro's just bossing it with his new caps and the variations of his v2's. I also love the fact that the people who get them don't simply sell them off and the people with the crazy collections are the people who have helped the forum and forum members, and not simply the kids with the deepest pockets!

Offline repiv

« Reply #2280 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 11:26:34 »
Damn, Bro Caps release a lot of pictures for this upcoming sale... gonna be a big sale with lots of chances to get something, I hope. Again, that black ribbit with the green looks great.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #2281 on: Wed, 13 August 2014, 17:50:44 »
This is where I would put my topre brobot

IF I HAD ONE

:p

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #2282 on: Wed, 13 August 2014, 17:59:36 »
This is where I would put my topre brobot
Show Image

IF I HAD ONE

:p

I'll trade you my Topre Fauxluminum for that little green Ribbit of yours 

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2283 on: Sat, 16 August 2014, 01:46:23 »
ahhhhhhhh so many amazing colorssss and caps!

Offline theteam

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2284 on: Sat, 16 August 2014, 02:28:56 »
this sale is going to be ridiculous

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #2285 on: Sat, 16 August 2014, 02:31:34 »
**** bro, why are those new caps not in the mail to me?

Offline Lingj

« Reply #2286 on: Sat, 16 August 2014, 02:34:10 »
I am really going to need therapy if I miss out on this sale.  :confused:

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2287 on: Sat, 16 August 2014, 02:37:41 »
Those new pictures are ridiculously awesome.  :cool:

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2288 on: Sat, 16 August 2014, 12:04:15 »
Oh ****.. Toxic barrels, please tell me these are what the caps are shipping in!  :p

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #2289 on: Sat, 16 August 2014, 12:25:16 »
I got some Intel on these today

I won't say too much, but I do know that these will be better than previous bro caps

:triangle:
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #2290 on: Sat, 16 August 2014, 12:28:36 »
Yeah, toxic barrels! No idea what they are but sure looks cool :thumb:
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline osi

« Reply #2291 on: Sat, 16 August 2014, 12:39:06 »
Brocaps sale thread owned my tablet. Couldn't handle the awesomeness

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #2292 on: Sat, 16 August 2014, 12:49:46 »

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #2293 on: Sat, 16 August 2014, 13:00:44 »
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
MICE >>
More
COMPUTER >>
More

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #2294 on: Sat, 16 August 2014, 14:26:21 »
Better? Better how??
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Grim Fandango

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2295 on: Sat, 16 August 2014, 14:34:27 »
Get your therapy here: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=61833.msg1438541#msg1438541

Brobot therapy thread leads me to require more therapy. I mean, at some point I must get a chance at a brobot, right? Right?
More
« Last Edit: Sat, 16 August 2014, 14:38:18 by Grim Fandango »

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #2296 on: Sat, 16 August 2014, 23:57:05 »
I've got my honorary lifetime membership card, how about you?
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2297 on: Sun, 17 August 2014, 01:42:16 »
Everyone with an empty inbox come in for some group therapy!  :p

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr