Author Topic: fake clack discussion  (Read 379364 times)

Offline 3Love

• Bumpino Supremo
  • I want to become a great collector. Greedy!!!
    • https://geekhack.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=jc3adlv5tbipof9a6cv5opn3i76itugt&topic=63161.0
Re: fake clack discussion
« Reply #1400 on: Thu, 06 November 2014, 15:23:21 »
I don't like no creative people. They are so boring. We are playing keyboard and keycaps for fun. They are just want money.
So many bad guys in the world.
So sad!
I♥Keyboard  I♥Clack  I♥Brobot  I♥Hammer
                          I♥♥♥friends 
【WTB/WTTF】https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=63161.0

KBD Collection: 356CL, 356.2, 356DGE, Koala, 356MINI, 356N, 356N-MK2, 356PAD, 360C, 456GT, FMJ, LZ-MXSE, LZ-RE, KMAC 1.0, KPAD, Duck Orion, Duck Pad, Exo, TEX and etc.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1401 on: Thu, 06 November 2014, 15:25:59 »
I don't like no creative people. They are so boring. We are playing keyboard and keycaps for fun. They are just want money.
So sad!

That's...

surprisingly insightful?
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline 3Love

• Bumpino Supremo
    • https://geekhack.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=jc3adlv5tbipof9a6cv5opn3i76itugt&topic=63161.0
« Reply #1402 on: Thu, 06 November 2014, 15:30:04 »

So sad!

That's...

surprisingly insightful?
Thank u!
Anyway, cheating is bad behavior.
                          I♥♥♥friends 

KBD Collection: 356CL, 356.2, 356DGE, Koala, 356MINI, 356N, 356N-MK2, 356PAD, 360C, 456GT, FMJ, LZ-MXSE, LZ-RE, KMAC 1.0, KPAD, Duck Orion, Duck Pad, Exo, TEX and etc.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #1403 on: Thu, 06 November 2014, 15:55:08 »

So sad!

This. I really like 3love; he's a good guy! 
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1404 on: Thu, 06 November 2014, 16:35:12 »
So sad!

funny. youre one of the reasons why these people are around. they see people throwing stupid amounts of money and they want a piece of the pie.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #1405 on: Thu, 06 November 2014, 17:16:49 »
funny. youre one of the reasons why these people are around. they see people throwing stupid amounts of money and they want a piece of the pie.

So 3Love should be blamed?
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #1406 on: Thu, 06 November 2014, 17:24:32 »

So sad!

Hey man I'm sorry but I don't think that's true at all. Lots of folks pay lots of money and drive up the price of lots of stuff. But the great things about Clacks and Bros is that with persistence both can still be had at retail prices eventually. So we all have a choice.

That said we're not talking about water or rations here. If you don't want to pay the prices or enter raffles then that's okay.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #1407 on: Tue, 25 November 2014, 16:57:59 »

So sad!

Hey man I'm sorry but I don't think that's true at all. Lots of folks pay lots of money and drive up the price of lots of stuff. But the great things about Clacks and Bros is that with persistence both can still be had at retail prices eventually. So we all have a choice.

That said we're not talking about water or rations here. If you don't want to pay the prices or enter raffles then that's okay.

I could buy 5 356CL's and 50 clacks and it still wouldn't cover maintenance on my car. holy f**K,

well actually at market prices they probably would.. meh ._.
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline 3Love

• Bumpino Supremo
« Reply #1408 on: Tue, 25 November 2014, 21:33:57 »

So sad!

I could buy 5 356CL's and 50 clacks and it still wouldn't cover maintenance on my car. holy f**K,

well actually at market prices they probably would.. meh ._.
haha, I just want to say copy other's creative is bad
                          I♥♥♥friends 

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #1409 on: Tue, 25 November 2014, 23:07:10 »
In case anyone was wondering, I haven't heard anything from the Vietnamese or the Koreans about anything governmental regarding this issue.

Still gauging what the Chinese forums think about this.

Just gotta wait for CC and BB to get on it. Still nothing we can do other than wait.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1410 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 10:45:02 »
In case anyone was wondering, I haven't heard anything from the Vietnamese or the Koreans about anything governmental regarding this issue.

Just gotta wait for CC and BB to get on it. Still nothing we can do other than wait.

real talk, there's nothing that will happen about any of this.
we're talking about pieces of plastic for a small minority niche market.
Do you really think anything will happen or anyone would champion the cause for such a small niche situation?

We're talking about places where big corporations have problems protecting their copyright.
Not to mention many of these places just don't give 2 ****s about copyright laws (korea maybe the exception).

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #1411 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 12:02:58 »
Do I think anything will happen? No.

Do other people? Yes.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #1412 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 12:12:33 »

Do you really think anything will happen or anyone would champion the cause for such a small niche situation?

We're talking about places where big corporations have problems protecting their copyright.
Not to mention many of these places just don't give 2 ****s about copyright laws (korea maybe the exception).

Your information is actually incorrect. Both China and Vietnam are a part of the Berne Convention (you can google this for more info).
While yes, it is difficult to enforce copyrights in other countries, it is possible and has been done, even on a small scale. There are
law offices in these perspective countries that specialize in this.

Viet Nam is a part of the WIPO - which means legal means can be brought to the infringing parties.

In essence, yes, we can do something about it. The caveat is time + cost to do so.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #1413 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 12:15:40 »
"We" as in GH, or "we" as in you and CC?

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #1414 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 12:17:08 »
'We' as in any infringed upon artists.

PS - please drop the internet police act :P

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #1415 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 12:20:41 »

Awesome.

I'm not policing anything, just looking for info because people have been *****ing at me.

Why they've been doing that? Couldn't say. They can always look at any other keyboard forum they want.

I'll keep quiet for now, though.
« Last Edit: Wed, 26 November 2014, 12:33:25 by TacticalStache »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1416 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 12:28:24 »

Awesome.

I'm not policing anything, just looking for info because people have been *****ing at me.

Why they've been doing that? Couldn't say. They can always look at any other keyboard forum they want.

I'll keep quiet for now, though.
:triangle:

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1417 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 12:47:59 »

Your information is actually incorrect. Both China and Vietnam are a part of the Berne Convention (you can google this for more info).
While yes, it is difficult to enforce copyrights in other countries, it is possible and has been done, even on a small scale. There are

Viet Nam is a part of the WIPO - which means legal means can be brought to the infringing parties.

In essence, yes, we can do something about it. The caveat is time + cost to do so.

they can be a part of any agreement and sign any documents.
actions speak louder than words.

The amount of iphone/samsung galaxy clones coming out of China begs to differ.
having been to vietnam, China, Hong Kong and Indonesia i doubt you'll have much luck getting anything done in this situation.
Which is my point.

All we can do at GH is either condemn and not buy.
Maybe even throw a DMCA claim on the website or flag their paypal transactions.

OR be douches and DDOS their servers
but to get any actual legal ruling on this?  i doubt it.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #1418 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 12:51:17 »

they can be a part of any agreement and sign any documents.
actions speak louder than words.

The amount of iphone/samsung galaxy clones coming out of China begs to differ.
having been to vietnam, China, Hong Kong and Indonesia i doubt you'll have much luck getting anything done in this situation.
Which is my point.

All we can do at GH is either condemn and not buy.
Maybe even throw a DMCA claim on the website or flag their paypal transactions.

OR be douches and DDOS their servers
but to get any actual legal ruling on this?  i doubt it.

I understand you have many assumptions about these things, but being someone that is actually involved in the process, I can speak
with experience to this matter.

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #1419 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 12:56:35 »

Point the First:  Copyright infringement is morally wrong, and it's against the law.  When I say it's against the "law", I mean it's contravened by both domestic law and international law.  Domestic law means the laws in your country.  International law basically means international treaties, like the Berne convention.  So don't do it.  And don't tell me that you don't know it's wrong.  You would have gotten kicked out of school for cheating (i.e., plagiarizing), in China, Korea, Viet Nam, everywhere.  So you know it's wrong.

Point the Second:  Can I be an internet cop too?  Is there an Internet Police Academy?  Where do I apply?  Do I get a badge?  Lemme know, 'cuz this sounds like fun.  Also, are there donuts? 'cuz I loves me some donuts.  mmm, bearclaws.

I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #1420 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 12:59:31 »

Point the Second:  Can I be an internet cop too?  Is there an Internet Police Academy?  Where do I apply?  Do I get a badge?  Lemme know, 'cuz this sounds like fun.  Also, are there donuts? 'cuz I loves me some donuts.  mmm, bearclaws.

Show Image

Police academy: Internet edition :P
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #1421 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 13:45:09 »

Show Image

Police academy: Internet edition :P

:bearclaw:
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #1422 on: Sun, 18 January 2015, 21:10:26 »
i was right k3 does have access to a vader

http://imgur.com/a/CHIJx

currently #1 post on r/mk

Offline Rotaku

• Too Based
« Reply #1423 on: Sun, 18 January 2015, 21:21:15 »

I was explaining why k3kc was in the wrong in the thread on this at reddit, and I got downvoted to oblivion  :(
Not toooo active on GH anymore, if you need me, shoot me a PM on Reddit! /u/IchibanXD

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #1424 on: Sun, 18 January 2015, 21:24:36 »
Pathetic. And r/mk are doing their best to give K3KC a reach around as usual.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1425 on: Sun, 18 January 2015, 21:26:25 »

I was explaining why k3kc was in the wrong in the thread on this at reddit, and I got downvoted to oblivion  :(

Don't bother man, /r/mk are a bunch of hypocrites. Jizz all over Clacks but have no qualms about supporting this parasite. It's why I unsubbed - between the "OMG guise check out my Poker" posts and the ****wits supporting Clack/Bro counterfeiting the place just isn't worth it.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #1426 on: Sun, 18 January 2015, 21:27:50 »

i think its hilarious that they post k3 trades with throw away accounts...
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1427 on: Sun, 18 January 2015, 21:29:50 »

i think its hilarious that they post k3 trades with throw away accounts...

Haha yeah, no ****ing backbone.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1428 on: Sun, 18 January 2015, 21:30:45 »
> hates k3
> brings k3 over from r/mk
> continues to talk about k3

i dont understand you people
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1429 on: Sun, 18 January 2015, 21:35:51 »
Wow, they are really happy to defend an uncreative  thief over on /r/mk
wtf is wrong with people?

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1430 on: Sun, 18 January 2015, 21:37:00 »

Honestly I'm not surprised. The more and more I use reddit the more I realise it's full of narcissistic sociopaths.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1431 on: Sun, 18 January 2015, 21:39:40 »

But I want a clack and I'm not dedicated to this hobby at all nor do I respect artists!  :blank:  :-X

These past few months I've given up on reddit.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1432 on: Sun, 18 January 2015, 21:41:34 »

But I want a clack and I'm not dedicated to this hobby at all nor do I respect artists!  :blank:  :-X

Yeah I love hearing "oh but I want a Clack but they're too expensive/hard to get at retail". Yeah, no ****. That's why they're hard to find ****wit. If you had any semblance of patience you'd get one eventually.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #1433 on: Sun, 18 January 2015, 21:42:19 »

Yeah I love hearing "oh but I want a Clack but they're too expensive/hard to get at retail". Yeah, no ****. That's why they're hard to find ****wit. If you had any semblance of patience you'd get one eventually.

I can't wait to get my first clack! And I don't even have 200 posts yet! :D

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1434 on: Sun, 18 January 2015, 21:42:28 »

Honestly I'm not surprised. The more and more I use reddit the more I realise it's full of narcissistic sociopaths.

Pre-Digg implosion Reddit was okay, it's become ****tier and ****tier the longer I've been on it.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1435 on: Sun, 18 January 2015, 21:43:56 »

Seriously, I'm still clackless but I remember the excitement when I got my first artisan and first Bro. I don't know why you'd spoil that feeling buy funding a fake.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1436 on: Sun, 18 January 2015, 21:48:33 »

I know, right? Took me almost 2 years to get my first Clack. Bunch of whiny Millennial's expecting everything to be easy and handed to them. *****es like that don't deserve a Clack.
I mean, I complain a lot but at least I keep trying.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1437 on: Sun, 18 January 2015, 21:50:28 »

I know, right? Took me almost 2 years to get my first Clack. Bunch of whiny Millennial's expecting everything to be easy and handed to them. *****es like that don't deserve a Clack.
I mean, I complain a lot but at least I keep trying.

Yep. Took me a year to get my first Clack and Bro, bunch of *****es.

Offline Dongulator

« Reply #1438 on: Sun, 18 January 2015, 22:05:00 »
not sure if you've seen this.. Just posted on his FB page  :eek:

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #1439 on: Sun, 18 January 2015, 22:06:42 »

But I want a clack and I'm not dedicated to this hobby at all nor do I respect artists!  :blank: :-X

I heard you have to pass 1000 posts before you are eligible.  ;)

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1440 on: Sun, 18 January 2015, 22:07:02 »
:eek: Take me to fake clack land

Offline Rotaku

• Too Based
« Reply #1441 on: Sun, 18 January 2015, 22:09:33 »

Yeah as a person who actually started from /r/mk it makes sense why you guys don't like them too much. Like this is all from that thread: http://m.imgur.com/qPKtEqb
Not toooo active on GH anymore, if you need me, shoot me a PM on Reddit! /u/IchibanXD

Offline Fnzzy

« Reply #1442 on: Sun, 18 January 2015, 22:10:01 »
The difference is that most people on Reddit don't want Clacks, they want something that looks like a Clack. Therefore they do not care about where it comes from or who created it as long as they can get something cool looking for a cheaper price.

I am pretty neutral towards this whole situation, just wanted to share how I see the things, then I'm out again.

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #1443 on: Sun, 18 January 2015, 22:10:25 »

But I want a clack and I'm not dedicated to this hobby at all nor do I respect artists!  :blank: :-X

Everyone over there keeps telling me I have to have some kind of "in" with the mods here to get one. Am I in yet?????
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1444 on: Sun, 18 January 2015, 22:10:37 »
I just can't believe the first post on the /r/mk thread says they think the K3KC one looks BETTER. It looks like it's made out of gummy bears for ****s sake.

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #1445 on: Sun, 18 January 2015, 22:11:39 »

Everyone over there keeps telling me I have to have some kind of "in" with the mods here to get one. Am I in yet? ??? ?

You might want to check your spam. You probably missed your messages regarding your invitation to the secret clack sales.  ;)

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #1446 on: Sun, 18 January 2015, 22:12:42 »

Everyone over there keeps telling me I have to have some kind of "in" with the mods here to get one. Am I in yet? ??? ?

You might want to check your spam. You probably missed your messages regarding your invitation to the secret clack sales.  ;)

Wait...so you mean all this time, I didn't have to be Hoff's sexual slave?
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1447 on: Sun, 18 January 2015, 22:13:33 »
The difference is that most people on Reddit don't want Clacks, they want something that looks like a Clack. Therefore they do not care about where it comes from or who created it as long as they can get something cool looking for a cheaper price.

I am pretty neutral towards this whole situation, just wanted to share how I see the things, then I'm out again.

And at GH we support community members, and CC is very much a community member!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #1448 on: Sun, 18 January 2015, 22:14:09 »

Wait...so you mean all this time, I didn't have to be Hoff's sexual slave?

You gotta pay attention to the sales! Its all about naasfu's sexual slave :P Hoff is way to slow to win clacks.  :p

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #1449 on: Sun, 18 January 2015, 22:14:38 »

Everyone over there keeps telling me I have to have some kind of "in" with the mods here to get one. Am I in yet?????

1000 posts!?!? Buddy up to mods, like that Hoffman guy? Ughhhhh, may as well just cry foreverrrr