Author Topic: Fantasy Football 2015 - Week 16 - Chip who? And BUELLER WINS IN THE PLAYOFFS!  (Read 146369 times)

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
Re: Fantasy Football 2015 - Week 6 - The Lions win!
« Reply #1050 on: Wed, 28 October 2015, 18:38:33 »
have fun
« Last Edit: Wed, 28 October 2015, 19:10:19 by hwood34 »
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1051 on: Wed, 28 October 2015, 19:33:37 »

lmao

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1052 on: Wed, 28 October 2015, 20:01:42 »
Hahahaha. I just looked at my matchup and realized I'm playing the bull**** hwood-killer team. How the hell did people not vote this down?

He's only projected 132, you can easily top that! Stop complaining  :p
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1053 on: Wed, 28 October 2015, 20:40:51 »
Hahahaha. I just looked at my matchup and realized I'm playing the bull**** hwood-killer team. How the hell did people not vote this down?

Yeah, that 10 projected point difference over what I'd have otherwise is a huge killer to hwood.

Oh and when you want to make a trade with me, I'll know you're serious when you don't cancel it 30 min later, hwood.  Ask jd, if you don't believe me.
« Last Edit: Wed, 28 October 2015, 20:43:02 by tjcaustin »

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1054 on: Wed, 28 October 2015, 21:57:33 »

Yeah, that 10 projected point difference over what I'd have otherwise is a huge killer to hwood.

Oh and when you want to make a trade with me, I'll know you're serious when you don't cancel it 30 min later, hwood.  Ask jd, if you don't believe me.

Was gonna take you up on your wealth spreading, realized I'd rather not.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1055 on: Wed, 28 October 2015, 21:59:00 »

Was gonna take you up on your wealth spreading, realized I'd rather not.

K

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #1056 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 04:01:09 »

Hey... you have to use 2 people's top draft choices to win? Go for it. I'm gonna still beat your ass. :p

My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1057 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 04:04:09 »

Hey... you have to use 2 people's top draft choices to win? Go for it. I'm gonna still beat your ass. :p

K

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #1058 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 04:12:21 »
Oh, c'mon. Talk more **** than "K", please. It makes "FAKE LEAGUE" more fun.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
Re: Fantasy Football 2015 - Week 7 - The Dolphins are incredible
« Reply #1059 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 11:25:30 »
Kinda sad about all the goings on of the last week. I don't know what happened over the weekend to make Demik change his mind about wanting to be in the league, but there we are. I don't want to overstep my position, so I leave it up to the rest of you to vote for and against any trades that you see as unfair. You should get email notifications when trades are made, so you can either choose to ignore them, or vote to veto. Anyway.

I know these updates are getting later and later in the week, and it feels like I should probably do them on Tuesday and not Thursday, so that's what I will do next week. I am moving house in the next two weeks, I want to say for sure, but I think it will actually happen this time. So if it is I may be without internet for a while from either next weekend or the weekend after. SO I probably wont be able to get on GH during that time. Who knows. I will let you know.

Anyway. Week seven. Holyyyy ****. Records all over the place. Who knew Ryan Tannehill could throw so much?? The Dolphins had five TDs before the Texans had five yards. Tannehill completed his first 18 throws and threw four TDs in 16 minutes. And Captain Kirk with that serious comeback...

And in the Fantasy League? Pr0ximity is our lord and saviour, as he managed to beat The Unluckiest Team hwood in an incredible tense game, where neither side could have done anything more to get any more points with the players they had, and it ended with just 0.06 points between them. Just one more yard for Hwood, and he would have won. He had no additional points on his bench, even if he had an extra slot (which it has felt like he has the last few weeks with the points he's stacked up) but the blow out performances from Freeman and Matt Ryan seem to have come to an end, and even with that incredible performance by the Dolphins' Lamar Miller (236 combined yards!) and just three points allowed by the Seahawks defence, 112.6 points was not as comfortable as it looks like on paper... Not to be left out, Pr0ximity got in on the Dolphins points scoring with his flex position, with Rishard Matthew scoring a very useful 13.5 points. I have noticed that the Chargers love their short RBs. Darren Sproles for a while, and now Danny Woodhead. Woodhead is putting up a lot of good points, and this week was his best so far, with a hundred combined yards and two TDs giving him 22.1 points. Brady of course had a day, with no INTs, three TDs and 355 yards. At 4pm, he was only on 50 points, while hwood was on 100. The following games say him really close the gap, and Jonathan Stewart from the Panthers was the one who too pr0ximity over and above hwood's points total in the Sunday night game.

Hwood is still top of the league, but this loss ends his 11(or was it 12?) game unbeaten streak continuing on from the end of last season. Which is a pretty impressive achievement.

I think I am probably The Luckiest Team this week, as I only managed to have two positions score double digits, and I still managed to beat the very unfortunate Trees 82-62. All my skill positions managed two TDs between them. Both going to Arian Foster. Teddy Bridgewater had another solid performance covering for Big Ben, punishing the awful Detroit Lions. That's where the good news ended however with Foster picking up a non-contact, season ending achilles injury in the fourth quarter. Pretty glad I only gave up a low round pick for a guy who only gave me four weeks of points. Even if they were pretty good weeks. The rest of the points tallies were really quite depressing on both sides. Allen Robinson managed a decent 15.8 points, and Gostkowski did what he does best and scored more than a TE for Trees, but a terrible game from Malcolm Floyd, an awful day for the Steelers defence, and the only points after 4pm came in the form of 2.4 from David Johnson on Monday night all meant that there was not a lot trees could do to stop me holding on to 2nd place. I have absolutely no idea why I am above absyrd and Hoff, seeing as I have less points scored, but there we go.

JD returned to his losing ways, when he met Hoff and Ryan Tannehill. You would have thought that throwing four TDs, 282 yards and no INTs would get you a bit more than 27.5 points, but it was definitely enough to give Hoff a great start on Sunday. Alfred Morris continued his poor form however, and that big hole of 0.9 points in his RB core must be a little worrying for the man of mystery, but it wasn't enough to worry him this week. However, the fantastic Blair Walsh (look at that smile) scored a brilliant 20 points (WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT KICKERS??), even if he did miss a 39 yard kick and his head coach is disappointed in his performance! He made two 50+ yard kicks! Anywayyyy... The good Vikings fantasy weeks continued for the Vikings on the other side of the ball as well, with Stefon Diggs getting 117 total yards and a TD, but Matt Cassell threw three INTs against the Giants, and even though the Falcons managed a sack and two INTs and only let the Titans score seven they only scored nine points (still no idea how that works). It was a much more respectable points total this week, and he only fell ten points short of Hoff at the end of the weekend.

R1N3's streak of wins came to an end this week as he was beaten by just three points by TJ's HHKBrowns. He also receives the award for {b]Hottest Bench Warmer[/b] this week after leaving T.Y. Hilton on the bench and he managed a huge 27 points. Unfortunately he had chosen to try his luck with Jeremy Maclin, who turned into a game-time decision over a concussion even though he passed the NFL's mandatory concussion tests (weird) and didn't end up participating. He also was not helped by  Julius Thomas having yet another bad week and only scoring 0.4 points. I think we are better off removing TEs entirely and just running with two kickers instead... His other positions did their best to make up for those two voids, with the Rams scoring 33 points with 4 sacks, forcing 4 fumbles and an INT, and there was more Miami points to be found with Jarvis Landry's 20.8 points. I think he may still be as confused with the Bradford/Stafford issue, and Sam Bradford was left in his starting lineup against carolina, meaning another 12 missed points. TJ's HHKBrowns performed pretty amazingly across the board. Double digits from everyone other than Willie Snead gave him his third 100+ points total of the season. Looking at his graph of points scored, he was the definition of slow and steady, with points scored at pretty much every broadcast point of the weekend. Ladarius Green scored well, Marshawn Lynch was back to his best with 18 points, and even Darren McFadden had a day with 22 points. With a team performance like that, and the additions of A-Rod, you wonder how many points he can rack up next week!

Now Boost potentially has the best team in the league. Even when he leaves players on a bye in his starting lineup, he still manages a win. Randy Bullock is still without a team after being let go by the Texans (even their new one missed a PAT this weekend) and Chicago had their bye this week meaning that the big scoring Matt Forte was out, but Phillip Rivers continues to throw for big yardage, and Mike Evans had a completely out of character performance due to Vincent Jackson being out, and he grabbed 22.4 points Sammy Watkin's season continues to be disappointing and he didn't play this week even though he travelled all the way to London. Demik however was just pure unlucky with his players this week. The Ravens continue to suck in everything but giving Steve Smith Snr the ball and only scored 2 points for his defensive slot, LeGarette Blount was only on the field for 8 snaps against the Jets and managed -3 yards. Gronk was the only receiver for him that scored a TD, but the big guy's 16.8 points wasn't enough to make up for Rivers big day, and while the two were close in points totals all weekend, Boost overtook Demik on Sunday night and stayed ahead for the remainder of the weekend.

Our last matchup was between absyrd and bueller. Absyrd had decided this week to tone down the amount of Giants he fielded and it really worked wonders. Andrew Luck's results continue to be poor, but his fantasy stock is still good as he threw for over 300 yards and managed three TDs as well, actually managing more fantasy points than the Colts scored against the Saints. The Giants defence managed to put a number in every statistics column (even 20 in the points allowed column) and came up with 22 points (no idea). OBJ didn't fare very well, but Amari Cooper had a great week coming off the Raiders' bye, and even TJ Yeldon, who scored 0 last week, got over 100 yards rushing and scored a TD. Sunday started quite well, with bueller managing to catch absyrd's gains made in London by 4pm, although Eli decided to sleep through the entire game against the Cowboys and only throw for 170 yards and no TDs. At least he didn't throw for an INTs. Absyrd's points scoring then shot up and away from bueller as the Texans still suck, and a great week from this three RBs couldn't make up for them and Eli's shortcomings. Brandon Marshall couldn't get going against the Patriots and Chandler Cantazaro is added to the ever growing list of Kickers who have missed the newly extended PAT.

So week eight is coming up, Jacksonville, Washington, Buffalo and Philadelphia are all on byes this week. Make sure to set those lineups, and look out for trades too I guess...

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1060 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 13:02:25 »
I had no idea we could veto trades. TIL

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #1061 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 01:30:25 »
Honestly I completely missed the email about that trade otherwise I totally would have vetoed it. Big ups to demik and hwood for completely ****ing up the league. Congratulations you pair of ****s.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1062 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 11:04:59 »
HBig ups to demik and hwood for completely ****ing up the league

wut

I really don't see how that's my fault unless you count being in some sort of one-sided, unreciprocated beef with demik
« Last Edit: Mon, 02 November 2015, 11:25:29 by hwood34 »

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1063 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 22:58:14 »

wut

I really don't see how that's my fault unless you count being in some sort of one-sided, unreciprocated beef with demik

Sorry I totally had a brain fart, I meant the team demik traded with (tj?).
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1064 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 23:00:15 »

wut

Np lol. Yea tj, evidently everyone forgot that they could veto trades...

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1065 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 23:00:46 »
Honestly I completely missed the email about that trade otherwise I totally would have vetoed it. Big ups to demik and hwood for completely ****ing up the league. Congratulations you pair of ****s.

k
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1066 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 23:24:58 »
SECOND WEEK IN A ROW I'VE LOST BECAUSE OF JONATHON STEWART. AND AGAIN IF HE HAD LITERALLY GOTTEN 3 LESS YARDS I WOULD HAVE WON.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1067 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 01:46:40 »

wut

Np lol. Yea tj, evidently everyone forgot that they could veto trades...

I actually didn't see the trade until it had gone through, that week was terribly busy for me.

Honestly I would have just hoped that people wouldn't collude against the rest of the us but I guess asking for common decency is a bit much.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1068 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 02:17:22 »
Justin Tucker tho...
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 November 2015, 02:19:41 by katushkin »

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #1069 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 04:47:51 »
OBJ bailed me out. Thanks to those pick routes and the Saints' D for not showing up.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1070 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 04:48:53 »
OBJ bailed me out. Thanks to those pick routes and the Saints' D for not showing up.

Eli Manning legit carried my team this week. Crazy points.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #1071 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 04:51:38 »

Eli Manning legit carried my team this week. Crazy points.

Good on you for starting him. It is probably his best season QBR-wise. Sad that we are 4-4 because no defense.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
Re: Fantasy Football 2015 - Week 8 - Second HC falls and NO/NYG is a slug fest
« Reply #1072 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 03:50:14 »
Week 8! If you haven't watched the Giants/Saints game, you need to. Or at least watch the highlight reel. Good to see Cobra Kai still working it for the Redskins and bringing down the giants in the final seconds :D We also had our first 6-0 team fall to 6-1 (sorry Hoff) and we have four teams at 7-0 for the first time in NFL history. Kaep has been benched (oh boy) and there were talk about trades for RG3, but nobody wants any of that ****. LOL. But we are half way through the season :( So onto Fantasy.

It was a relatively low scoring affair across the board this week, with only Bueller scoring over 100 points. However the games in general were relatively close. Meanwhile, in my four man league:

Ridiculous.

Anyway, the matchup between me and pr0ximity was not looking good for me at the end of Thursday night. Brady continued to break hearts by killing the Dolphins, and Rishard Matthews didn't do too bad either. I knew Big Ben wasn't going to be that good coming back from his time off, especially against the undefeated Bengals, but luckily for me The Hottest Benchwarmer this week goes to pr0ximity. Usually I don't give it out for QBs, but Drew Brees' (yes pr0x has Brady AND Brees on his team) record tying seven TDs and 505 yards gave him initially over 50 points. However the NFL statisticians have decided that he actually threw two INTs not one, so he finished with only 49.3 points. Which would have given pr0ximity the win. As it was, JUSTIN TUCKER was the second highest scoring player on my team, with five field goals, and two PATs, beaten only by Alshon Jeffrey. Eddie Lacy and Jimmy Graham continue to be busts, and the Saints defence was just as holey as the Giants were. On the other side of the matchup, pr0ximity's team only managed 19.9 points across all receivers, what with Keenan Allen falling to the injury plague this week, Jason Witten being overlooked by Cowboys backup Matt Cassel. Fortunately for him, Romo is back next week, so maybe his points will start to go back up again.

Unluckiest Team this week goes to JD and Carpe Victoriam for a week of completely dominant highs and terrible lows. With newly acquired signings of Cam Newton and Todd Gurley managing to put up almost 40 points between them, things seemed to be going well. Robbie Gould managed 10 points, and Stefon Diggs and Travis Kelce continued to put up very respectable numbers.  These were, however, cancelled out by woeful performances from the Falcons defence (2 points) Danny Amendola (1.1 point) Emmanuel Sanders (2.2 points) and Chris Ivory (4.1 points). Those 9.4 points across four positions gave JD a very average score, on which Trees was able to capitalise. Julian Edelman was Brady's go-to guy against Miami, with two TDs and 81 yards, almost matching Todd Gurley with 20.1 points. Russell Wilson continues to be average with 13.6 points, but Steve Gostkowski keeps racking up points with 12 this week, and currently leads the league in fantasy points scored by kickers at 85. Although he had poor performances from Marvin Jones, Giovanni Bernard and Eric Ebron, they were nothing compared to the holes in JD's lineup, and he falls to 1-7.

Things did not go well for R1N3 this week, with his QB situation getting worse and worse, Bradford was on a bye so Stafford had to step in with another, terrible, single digit performance. He was also sacked six times. Ben Watson made the most out of Drew Brees' fantastic performance this week with 20 points. Sadly, he was left on the bench in favour of Tyler Eifert who only managed 39 receiving yards. The only positions on his team to make over double digits were the Rams defence who managed three sacks and a safety, and Mark Ingram who also had a bit of attention in the Saints RB by committee. He will more than likely be getting even more snaps now what with Khiry Robinson suffering a season-ending leg injury, and he may turn into R1N3's #1 RB with LeVeon Bell ALSO having a season-ending injury. R1N3 had no points coming his way after the end of the early games, but at that point him and hwood were level, so all in all, it did not look good. For hwood, for some reason he left the Broncos defence on the bench (?) in favour of the Seahawks, and Larry Donnell left the game early and only scored 2.2 points, but Devonta Freeman continued his hot streak (albeit with less than 20 points this week) and Brian McManus continued the killer kicker trend with 11 points, and AJ Green had his best performance since week 3. So far, hwood has escaped the injury bug, and is back to his winning way, remaining at the top of the table at 7-1.

The next matchup was between Hoff and Demik, and with his most recent trade, as well as two big holes at this TE and flex position, Hoff looked dead set for a win. Sadly, the football gods were completely against him this week, and even though Blair Walsh managed 11 points and the Patriots defence scored 15, it was to the detriment of Hoff's own starting QB, Ryan Tannehill. He didn't manage a single TD, threw two INTs, and was sacked five times, once for a safety. Andre Ellington also had zero yards, and caught zero passes against the Browns, while Donte Moncrief caught just two balls for 18 yards. Charles Clay was on a bye with the Bills which left Hoff's TE position empty as well. Demik's bleeding team made the most of it and Joe Flacco managed almost 23 points for the Ravens in just their second win of the season, and Brandin cooks caught two of Brees' TDs in the game against the Giants. Dan Bailey also managed 14 points kicking for the Cowboys, meaning that in the run up to Monday night, it was all level. However, Andre Johnson managed a season-high 81 yards and a TD for 14.1 points to take Demik ahead of Hoff and win 81-68.

The Luckiest Team this week is absyrd, mainly because of the crazy ass way the defences are scored. I mean, how can you concede 52 points, and still have positive points, even with a pick six? SIX HUNDRED YARDS ALLOWED. Madness. Anyway. It wasn't all bad for his Giant connection, with OBJ getting a hat-trick of TDs and 130 yards, coming out on top of all the WRs this week, with almost 10 points more than his closest rival, Tavon Austin. Shane Vereen also had a day, with 12.3 points, and Greg Olsen even put up some decent points with 79 yards and a TD. His four Giants scored a combined 56.3 points. But it wasn't going to be easy, even with those big points, because Andy Dalton stalled slightly, even if he did lead the Bengals to a win against the Steelers, and the aforementioned's Martavis Bryant only managed 49 yards in just his third game of the season. Two of TJ's new acquisitions took to the field, in the form of Aaron Rodgers and Gronk. While Gronk managed a season-high 113 yards and a TD, A-Rod didn't fare quite so well, with the Broncos holding him to just 77 passing yards, and no TDs. He was sacked three times, once for a safety, but next week the Packers face the Panthers, with the NFL predicting he will be back to winning ways with 26.1 predicted points. The Panthers defence actually did quite well this week though against the Colts, with 14 points, and Dareen McFadden actually beat Beast Mode's points total for the fifth time this season. The matchup was a mighty close affair, with the lead changing three times over the course of the weekend. But it eventually finished 98-93, with absyrd pipping TJ to the post during Monday Night Football. Absyrd is now on a six game winning streak and remains in third place, while TJ suffers his sixth loss and drops down one place to eleventh.

Our final matchup was the blowout between Bueller and Boost. Boost continues to score reasonable points, even without paying attention, with Phillip Rivers leading the league in passing yardage, and Matt Forte putting up good points. Unfortunately for him this week, all but two of Bueller's positions scored double points, with Johnson, Peterson, Marshall and Thomas all racking up over a hundred yards, the Texans completely having their way with Marcus Mariota and the Titans, with seven sacks, two forced Fumbles and an INT. He also had Eli Manning starting, and while he only threw for six TDs, compared to Drew Brees' seven, he still had a huge 38 points on the week, just half a point less than Boost's entire lineup, minus Phillip Rivers. Bueller has nothing to be worried about with his two low scoring positions, as one was just shut out by the Broncos defence for two yards, and the other was a 109 yard performance, tarnished by two fumbles. As for Boost, with Matt Forte out, and the other two empty positions, it looks like it's going to be an easy game for TJ next week. Bueller now moves to 4-4 on the season, and up to 6th place, while boost drops to 3-5 and down to 9th.

Next week's byes are Arizona, Baltimore, Detroit, Houston, Kansas City and Seattle.
« Last Edit: Fri, 06 November 2015, 06:18:24 by katushkin »

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #1073 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 03:54:17 »
Thanks for the write-up as usual. You always doubt me, though. Keep on doing that, and I'll keep winning!

Which brings me to hwood. You gettin' knocked down a peg this week, *****.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1074 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 12:38:43 »
The next matchup was between Hwood and Demik, and with his most recent trade, as well as two big holes at this TE and flex position, Hoff looked dead set for a win. Sadly, the football gods were completely against him this week, and even though Blair Walsh managed 11 points and the Patriots defence scored 15, it was to the detriment of Hoff's own starting QB, Ryan Tannehill. He didn't manage a single TD, threw two INTs, and was sacked five times, once for a safety. Andre Ellington also had zero yards, and caught zero passes against the Browns, while Donte Moncrief caught just two balls for 18 yards. Charles Clay was on a bye with the Bills which left Hoff's TE position empty as well. Demik's bleeding team made the most of it and Joe Flacco managed almost 23 points for the Falcons in just their second win of the season, and Brandin cooks caught two of Brees' TDs in the game against the Giants. Dan Bailey also managed 14 points kicking for the Cowboys, meaning that in the run up to Monday night, it was all level. However, Andre Johnson managed a season-high 81 yards and a TD for 14.1 points to take Demik ahead of Hoff and win 81-68.

Every time.  :'(

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1075 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 13:11:42 »
For hwood, for some reason he left the Broncos defence on the bench (?) in favour of the Seahawks
MY BAD, AARON RODGERS TENDS TO BE A BIT BETTER THAN MATT CASSEL.

Which brings me to hwood. You gettin' knocked down a peg this week, *****.

BRING IT ON

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1076 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 01:42:22 »
You always doubt me, though.

Only because you field so many Giants every week ;)

Every time.  :'(

Sorry bro :( I changed it.

MY BAD, AARON RODGERS TENDS TO BE A BIT BETTER THAN MATT CASSEL.

LMAO, true, but I thought I would go through the Broncos stats anyway without thinking who the Hawks were playing :P

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1077 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 01:46:48 »
flacco plays for the ravens, not falcons
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #1078 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 05:05:08 »
Andy Dalton does well and throws no TDs to AJ Green. Perfect start for me vs woody.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1079 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 06:19:03 »
flacco plays for the ravens, not falcons

Just a test to make sure you are reading them ;)

Thanks though :)

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #1080 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 09:18:39 »
Holy crap, Eifert was on fire last night!
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline treefinger

« Reply #1081 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 11:19:44 »
Started Eifert over Barnidge - feels good man. Now, I just need to decide between Rivers and Rodgers... I know Rivers has a depleted receiving corps, but the Panthers look so good defensively, I'm hesitant to throw Rodgers out there... thoughts anyone?

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1082 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 13:47:23 »
T.Y. for torrey smith

wut

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1083 on: Sun, 08 November 2015, 05:38:56 »
Started Eifert over Barnidge - feels good man. Now, I just need to decide between Rivers and Rodgers... I know Rivers has a depleted receiving corps, but the Panthers look so good defensively, I'm hesitant to throw Rodgers out there... thoughts anyone?

I would probably go for Rodgers tbh. I think last week was a blip against a really good defence.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1084 on: Sun, 08 November 2015, 12:24:29 »

what in the world...

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #1085 on: Sun, 08 November 2015, 13:02:03 »
Show Image

what in the world...

Now he got 10 points and I got 0 out of my boy Amari Cooper thanks to that ex 49er ***** Crabtree.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1086 on: Sun, 08 November 2015, 13:10:04 »
Show Image

what in the world...

Now he got 10 points and I got 0 out of my boy Amari Cooper thanks to that ex 49er ***** Crabtree.

welp

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1087 on: Sun, 08 November 2015, 13:11:25 »
Sorry for being a bad manager, bueller. This week is gonna be lame.  :(

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #1088 on: Sun, 08 November 2015, 13:30:34 »
I need Landry Jones back as Steelers QB. Big Rapist Ben won't pass to Bryant.

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #1089 on: Sun, 08 November 2015, 14:32:20 »
Man this kinda sucks, having a very good day so far for this and I'm playing Demik with 1/2 his team on byes or empty...
B.Face HHKB - B.mini - Black/Purple Custom

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #1090 on: Sun, 08 November 2015, 14:42:13 »
Woodrow's RBs are murdering me... much like they've done to everyone all season. Bleh. And I know I'm taking a loss when the Giants are on bye. RIP 3rd place.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #1091 on: Sun, 08 November 2015, 16:54:29 »
I had NO clue punt returns went for D points. **** me. Although, this battle is looking pretty close atm.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #1092 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 14:33:05 »
Your scoring leader from Week 9 here. Who thinks I can go 7-7 on the season? I would have to beat hwood again. :))
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #1093 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 15:15:23 »
Your scoring leader from Week 9 here. Who thinks I can go 7-7 on the season? I would have to beat hwood again. :))

You got lucky Floyd got hurt right in the beginning, i would have passed you if he put up like ANY numbers at all  :p
B.Face HHKB - B.mini - Black/Purple Custom

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #1094 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 15:18:21 »

You got lucky Floyd got hurt right in the beginning, i would have passed you if he put up like ANY numbers at all  :p

Haha, yeah, but what happened to Robbie Gould? He normally puts up 10+ points per game, and I got a lousy 2 points from him last week. More field goals and fewer touchdowns, Chicago!

in memoriam

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #1095 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 10:09:03 »
Look at this again:
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=60981.msg1852160#msg1852160

And I'm in first place. Suck it pre-season rankings.

Not even starting Luck (my first pick) since week 2, too.

Imagine I had gotten Gurley liked I begged demik for.

Young buck sqwad ftw.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1096 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 15:14:55 »
Look at this again:
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=60981.msg1852160#msg1852160

And I'm in first place. Suck it pre-season rankings.

Not even starting Luck (my first pick) since week 2, too.

Imagine I had gotten Gurley liked I begged demik for.

Young buck sqwad ftw.

Yeah NFL doesn't really like me either...

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1097 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 04:11:32 »

I got 100% ****ed.

Trade plz.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #1098 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 06:32:05 »

I got 100% ****ed.

Trade plz.
Sorry for the beat down, bro. Now you feel my pain from almost every game this season. :(

in memoriam

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #1099 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 04:42:24 »
This week for me all depends upon the Giants having that lucky magic thing when it comes to playing the Pats. Uh ohs.