Author Topic: Riots in Saint Louis!  (Read 27502 times)

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
Re: Riots in Saint Louis!
« Reply #150 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 11:36:27 »
Worst part about this?

Al Sharpton. He is no different than racists. Thrives on making everything a racial issue because without it he is irrelevant.

DEMIK. STAHP.

Seriously, stop agreeing with me, it's very disconcerting.

Like you are any better than he is.

It's okay, I think you're a racist too.

Well cops arent a race so nah.

But man, you sure hate them african americans.

Please, continue bringing up irrelevant facts.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #151 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 11:36:42 »
Well I think everyone here agrees that Al Sharpton is just about as racist as your garden-variety neo-nazi

OBAMA HUGS NAZI.

There's real love there, you can see it.
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #152 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 11:46:11 »

No, I don't hate African-Americans. They have my sympathy -- men like Al Sharpton have foisted a poisonous culture on them, and it holds them back. Africans freshly arrived to the U.S. tend to excel -- why? They don't have racist chips on their shoulders.

Quote from: demik
Please, continue bringing up irrelevant relevant facts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States

According to the US Department of Justice, blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and Native Americans and Asians 2.2%. The offending rate for blacks was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most murders were intraracial, with 84% of white homicide victims murdered by whites, and 93% of black victims murdered by blacks.

African-Americans are responsible for a disproportionate amount of violent crime, considering their percentage of the population. They also tend to be the victims in these cases. What is the black community doing about it? How many young black men die in Chicago on a weekend? Why don't those murders ignite this kind of firestorm? Because those murders underline a fact that no one wants to confront.

If the entire police force in Ferguson were reconstituted with exclusively black police officers, and every member of it's government were replaced by black politicians -- you'd have Detroit, or something very similar.
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #153 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 11:46:58 »
btw there's a bunch of white people on the cop's side that look just like you'd expect protesting against the protesters, not heard anything about them being shot or teargassed

Are they doing it at night while burning anything down?

Are these cop-supporting protestors wearing masks?

REPORTER to LOOTER: "Why are you looting and setting buildings on fire?"
LOOTER: "TO PROTEST VIOLENCE!!!!"

Makes perfect sense.

You appear to be a grade A moron

You seem to be living in a great neighborhood!  :thumb:

I don't live in Ferguson, but prior to this madness I wouldn't have had a problem with the idea.  Ferguson is in north St Louis county, on the opposite side of the city from where my family lives now.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #154 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 11:50:46 »
Honestly does anyone see a benefit in the President sending the Attorney general to Ferguson? I mean, seriously...what's he going to do?

Also from a news story

Agitators came from across the country, Johnson said, and among more than 30 arrested were people from New York and California.
  :p
« Last Edit: Tue, 19 August 2014, 11:53:10 by SpAmRaY »

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #155 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 11:52:04 »

No, I don't hate African-Americans. They have my sympathy -- men like Al Sharpton have foisted a poisonous culture on them, and it holds them back. Africans freshly arrived to the U.S. tend to excel -- why? They don't have racist chips on their shoulders.

Quote from: demik
Please, continue bringing up irrelevant relevant facts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States

According to the US Department of Justice, blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and Native Americans and Asians 2.2%. The offending rate for blacks was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most murders were intraracial, with 84% of white homicide victims murdered by whites, and 93% of black victims murdered by blacks.

African-Americans are responsible for a disproportionate amount of violent crime, considering their percentage of the population. They also tend to be the victims in these cases. What is the black community doing about it? How many young black men die in Chicago on a weekend? Why don't those murders ignite this kind of firestorm? Because those murders underline a fact that no one wants to confront.

If the entire police force in Ferguson were reconstituted with exclusively black police officers, and every member of it's government were replaced by black politicians -- you'd have Detroit, or something very similar.

You can thank the 'War on Drugs' for the majority of violent crime in general, and the destruction of poor communities around the world..

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #156 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 11:55:36 »
Anything called "War on..." is just an excuse to waste money.

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #157 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 11:55:52 »

at best

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #158 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 12:00:17 »
Honestly does anyone see a benefit in the President sending the Attorney general to Ferguson? I mean, seriously...what's he going to do?

Well, Ray, it sends a clear message to everyone: "WHITE POLICE OFFICERS AND CORONERS CAN'T BE TRUSTED."

Which is a really good message to be sending right now. (sarcasm) Again, when (not if) a 2-year-old African-American child is killed by a stray bullet fired by a Blood or Crips gang member, they don't send the Attorney General of the United States to investigate. Why? Because that kind of murder doesn't fit into the sick, racist kabuki theater narrative. White liberals and some African Americans crave this kind of story -- and ignore others completely.
More

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #159 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 12:02:17 »

Well, Ray, it sends a clear message to everyone: "WHITE POLICE OFFICERS AND CORONERS CAN'T BE TRUSTED."

Which is a really good message to be sending right now. (sarcasm) Again, when (not if) a 2-year-old African-American child is killed by a stray bullet fired by a Blood or Crips gang member, they don't send the Attorney General of the United States to investigate. Why? Because that kind of murder doesn't fit into the sick, racist kabuki theater narrative. White liberals and some African Americans crave this kind of story -- and ignore others completely.

Everybody completely ignores Chicago

http://homicides.redeyechicago.com/date/2014/8/

Offline Lanx

« Reply #160 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 12:03:54 »
al sharpton is an ambulance chaser for black ppl. did you grow up in ny in the 80's and 90's? if you did then this idiot was always in the daily news (newspaper). if there was a "black crime" he'd be the first on scene, to cause a scene.

It didn't become about black rights at that point, it became about "what did al sharpton say"

he was annoying forever when ed kotch was mayor, then when dinkins became mayor, nothing. it was serene! al sharpton wasn't around to cause trouble. (side note, one of grade school accomplishments is getting my sidewalk trash picked up on time with a letter from mayor dinkins, this was probably the time when the mob controlled WM/ waste mangement and the subject of all those mob movies, and stuff like sopranos)  his stupid marches caused terror in my neighborhood when i was 10. ppl were told to stay in their homes so this idiot can get publicity and walk really really really slowly.

this idiot causes more trouble than tries to solve the solution, just to elevate his status, which i guess worked in the end, since our idiot president likes him.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #161 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 12:04:13 »
Chicago is in such a sad state. Needless killing all the ****ing time. And over what? Nothing but ignorance.

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #162 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 12:04:25 »

How about the 'War on Poverty'? -- Johnson started it fifty years ago this year.
Guess what? Poverty Won.
More

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #163 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 12:11:38 »
Is winning.

Which leads to stuff like chicago.

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #164 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 12:12:01 »
LOCK THREAD PLZ
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #165 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 12:12:16 »

How about the 'War on Poverty'? -- Johnson started it fifty years ago this year.
Guess what? Poverty Won.

Direct government involvement makes almost everything worse.. lol

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #166 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 12:12:46 »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #167 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 12:14:11 »
LOCK THREAD PLZ

Go away, adults are having a conversation. :P

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #168 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 12:14:15 »

Guess what? Poverty Won.

When the government only has corporations interests in mind is when everything gets ruined.

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #169 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 12:18:15 »

Guess what? Poverty Won.

When the government only has corporations interests in mind is when everything gets ruined.

This is why you don't give the government power :o

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #170 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 12:21:39 »

Guess what? Poverty Won.

This is why you don't give the government power :o
Or hold them accountable when they are bribed.

I mean, lobbied.

Offline Lanx

« Reply #171 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 12:34:26 »
are we still talking about this thug michael brown? it's confirmed the officer has facial fractures from being assaulted by brown.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/breaking-report-po-darren-wilson-suffered-orbital-blowout-fracture-to-eye-socket-during-encounter-with-mike-brown/

so here's how it starts:
brown and thug friend steal from this store

unfortunately that store along with many others have been looted

brown and thug friend proceed to walk in the street, you know where cars usually drive on...

officer darren wilson is like "yo get off the streets!"

brown is like "f you! imma grab yo gun!!!"

the gun fires!

brown and thug friend "OMGS, time to run, cuz you know we likes to run"

cop gets out, tells them to freeze.

brown turns around, all 280lb of him gives him this look

and decided to charge the officer.

since this rhino linebacker was on a collision course with the officer he shot him in a line going up

and then brown lies face down

then his thug friend, being a thug, cuz thats what thugs do, makes up a story,

"dam yam yo, he was executed!"

um um yea he said

"hands up, don't shoot"

who?

um brown said that, cuz you know the first thing a criminal says is hands up... thats not something the police officer would say right?

and don't shoot! cuz don't shoot me bro!

*EDIT*

hmm spoiler tag doesn't work?

Offline osi

« Reply #172 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 12:42:16 »
These pig's will take any reason to use their firearm

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #173 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 12:47:59 »
are we still talking about this thug michael brown? it's confirmed the officer has facial fractures from being assaulted by brown.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/breaking-report-po-darren-wilson-suffered-orbital-blowout-fracture-to-eye-socket-during-encounter-with-mike-brown/

so here's how it starts:
brown and thug friend steal from this store
Show Image

unfortunately that store along with many others have been looted
Show Image

brown and thug friend proceed to walk in the street, you know where cars usually drive on...

officer darren wilson is like "yo get off the streets!"

brown is like "f you! imma grab yo gun!!!"

the gun fires!

brown and thug friend "OMGS, time to run, cuz you know we likes to run"

cop gets out, tells them to freeze.

brown turns around, all 280lb of him gives him this look
Show Image

and decided to charge the officer.

since this rhino linebacker was on a collision course with the officer he shot him in a line going up

Show Image

and then brown lies face down
Show Image

then his thug friend, being a thug, cuz thats what thugs do, makes up a story,

"dam yam yo, he was executed!"

um um yea he said

"hands up, don't shoot"

who?

um brown said that, cuz you know the first thing a criminal says is hands up... thats not something the police officer would say right?

and don't shoot! cuz don't shoot me bro!

*EDIT*

hmm spoiler tag doesn't work?

http://countercurrentnews.com/2014/08/ferguson-store-owner-says-he-doesnt-believe-thats-mike-brown-on-surveillance-video/

Through their attorney, the owner of the store also even dispute the claim that they or an employee called 911. They say that a customer inside the store made the call. This is pretty strange if this was indeed a “robbery”.

As well, in addition to clarifying that they never said they believed, nor identified the suspect with Michael Brown, they claimed that the St. Louis County issued the warrants for the hard drive of surveillance video Friday, based on the police claiming that Brown fit the description of the person in the video… the person who the owners and employees of the store were not even going to call the police on. Again, the owner clarifies that neither the management, nor any employee ever identified Brown as the suspect in that video.

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local/2014/08/19/mike-brown-being-misidentified-on-social-media/14273807/

FERGUSON, Mo. - A photo purported to show slain Ferguson teen Mike Brown posing with cash and a gun is actually a picture of an Oregon murder suspect.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/15/the-day-ferguson-cops-were-caught-in-a-bloody-lie.html

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #174 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 12:54:18 »
sometimes people want things to be true that simply are not, this applies to both sides

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #175 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 12:55:13 »
Anyway, the killing of Michael Brown was a terrible thing, but not the biggest issue at hand.  The police across the country are way out of control. 

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #176 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 13:03:07 »
sometimes people want things to be true that simply are not, this applies to both sides

I agree.. there are many people on both sides that act as if the Mike Brown incident is cut & dry.  The events following are what truly concern me tho.. Such as, WTF is the reason the FAA set up a no fly zone over Ferguson, banning all news helicopters from flying over the area.  They have media corralled in small 'media zones', have arrested a dozen journalists (so far), and have been recorded multiple times threatening to shoot reporters.

Not to mention how terribly they've handled the crowds of people in general.

http://reason.com/blog/2014/08/18/from-seattle-to-ferguson-the-problem-wit

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #177 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 13:08:43 »

I agree.. there are many people on both sides that act as if the Mike Brown incident is cut & dry.  The events following are what truly concern me tho.. Such as, WTF is the reason the FAA set up a no fly zone over Ferguson, banning all news helicopters from flying over the area.  They have media corralled in small 'media zones', have arrested a dozen journalists (so far), and have been recorded multiple times threatening to shoot reporters.

Not to mention how terribly they've handled the crowds of people in general.

http://reason.com/blog/2014/08/18/from-seattle-to-ferguson-the-problem-wit

Being the devils advocate could they be trying to actually 'protect' the media? I mean...we wouldn't want any journalist to get killed or news helicopters to get shot down....

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #178 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 13:18:43 »
If they are protecting them, why are they destroying their equipment, tear gassing them and arresting them? Odd way to protect.

Another thing I dont understand is all this new info that is coming out. If the officer was injured as they said he was, why is there no mention of him going to the hospital or an ambulance at the scene? Why release all this info after the suppose robbery video.

« Last Edit: Tue, 19 August 2014, 13:21:33 by demik »

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #179 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 13:28:34 »
If they are protecting them, why are they destroying their equipment, tear gassing them and arresting them? Odd way to protect.

Another thing I dont understand is all this new info that is coming out. If the officer was injured as they said he was, why is there no mention of him going to the hospital or an ambulance at the scene? Why release all this info after the suppose robbery video.

Keep throwing things and see what sticks?

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #180 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 13:38:15 »
Are there pictures of his injuries?

**** even zimmerman's mug was released.

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #181 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 13:52:48 »

Getting punched in the face by my partner is probably the first thing I would do after this shooting if I was the officer involved..  These cops need lapel cameras, and they need to be fired if they get 'turned off' prior to an incident

Offline iri

« Reply #182 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 14:18:15 »
please everyone, add krogenar to your ignore list.

it is very unpleasant to see three unread pages in a topic and then realize they are filled with discussion on racist comments.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Lanx

« Reply #183 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 14:21:07 »

it's in my link

but for easiness

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #184 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 14:31:24 »
And now of his injured face.

Offline Lanx

« Reply #185 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 14:48:00 »

what are you TMZ?

look the outcry shouldn't be about this case, the thug boy robbed a store, then did thug things that lead to him being shot by those that serve and protect whom
Officer Wilson received a commendation for “extraordinary effort in the line of duty” in February

we should focus on fun stuff like this
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/22/earl-sampson-stopped-258-times_n_4326008.html

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #186 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 15:17:37 »

what are you TMZ?

look the outcry shouldn't be about this case, the thug boy robbed a store, then did thug things that lead to him being shot by those that serve and protect whom
Officer Wilson received a commendation for “extraordinary effort in the line of duty” in February

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/22/earl-sampson-stopped-258-times_n_4326008.html

Im missing to connection with TMZ here.

I dont think I asked for anything out of the ordinary.

Offline osi

« Reply #187 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 15:33:40 »

what are you TMZ?

"thug things" really???

I don't think Mr Wilson will be receiving any more rewards for merit any time soon

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #188 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 15:55:57 »
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/08/18/ferguson-pd-busted/

When the Ferguson police department released the name of Darren Wilson, they also chose to release video footage which they claimed was of Michael Brown robbing a convenience store for some cigars.

The problem is, the video shows Michael Brown at the register, paying for the cigars.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #189 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 15:58:32 »

When the Ferguson police department released the name of Darren Wilson, they also chose to release video footage which they claimed was of Michael Brown robbing a convenience store for some cigars.

The problem is, the video shows Michael Brown at the register, paying for the cigars.

You sure he wasn't robbing the place? I didn't see anybody paying for anything. And in another video it shows the clerk trying to stop them from leaving and walks out after them etc.

Another shooting ~4 miles from ferguson.....guy with a knife trying to steal some energy drinks.
« Last Edit: Tue, 19 August 2014, 16:08:14 by SpAmRaY »

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #190 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 16:08:49 »
http://www.pri.org/stories/2013-12-03/iceland-grieves-after-police-kill-man-first-time-its-history

Iceland grieves after police kill a man for the first time in its history

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #191 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 16:10:28 »

You sure he wasn't robbing the place? I didn't see anybody paying for anything. And in another video it shows the clerk trying to stop them from leaving and walks out after them etc.

Another shooting ~4 miles from ferguson.....guy with a knife trying to steal some energy drinks.

Whatever words were exchanged between the man in the video and the store owner, they were not considered very serious, as the store owner nor the employees did not report a theft at the store. According to the stores attorney, the owners were bewildered when the police approached them demanding the surveillance tapes.

The store owners are now afraid of themselves becoming a target, due to the Ferguson PD’s attempt to tie their store to the fateful shooting.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #192 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 16:12:38 »
The store owners are now afraid of themselves becoming a target, due to the Ferguson PD’s attempt to tie their store to the fateful shooting.

I would say that is exactly why they didn't say anything to begin with.....'snitches get stitches'

What I heard was the reason the quick trip was burned was because people thought that was the store that had been robbed and wanted to destroy the evidence.

Offline osi

« Reply #193 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 16:13:48 »
Innocent bystander fatally shot by OPD officer last night here in Orlando

Collateral damage - really sad.

Not to take away from the current Ferguson situation-- just sayin

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-1-dead-orlando-police-shooting-vixen-20140819,0,825317.story

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #194 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 16:16:56 »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-1-dead-orlando-police-shooting-vixen-20140819,0,825317.story

cigar company across the street....clearly cigars must be made illegal and banned now.

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #195 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 16:21:12 »
jesus h
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #196 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 16:22:13 »
Oh and a cop in chicago was just shot and there is a potential hostage situation.

Offline osi

« Reply #197 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 16:24:08 »

cigar company across the street....clearly cigars must be made illegal and banned now.

Lol

You are onto something sir.... Ill be keeping my eyes peeled

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #198 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 16:25:05 »

Lol

You are onto something sir.... Ill be keeping my eyes peeled

Why do you think we banned Cuba?

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #199 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 16:26:37 »
Police responded to a 911 call, and the suspect walked toward the officers' vehicle and put his hand on his waistband, pulled out a knife and held it in an "overhand" position, above his shoulder, Dotson said.
The chief said the officers got out of their vehicle and drew their weapons, telling the man to drop the knife, but he continued to advance, reportedly saying "Shoot me, kill me now."
When he got within 4 feet of one officer, both cops fired their weapons at the man, who has not yet been identified. Dotson said that witnesses described it as "suicide by cop."

Read more: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/08/ferguson-chants-heard-after-st-louis-cops-shoot-kill-suspect-yelling-shoot-me-kill-me-now--106246.html#ixzz3AsLOHxGk
Follow us: @ABC7News on Twitter | WJLATV on Facebook