Author Topic: Riots in Saint Louis!  (Read 27478 times)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: Riots in Saint Louis!
« Reply #250 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 11:18:58 »
Newly release cell phone video of the Powell shooting that took place a few miles from where Michael Brown was shot.

WARNING ^^ graphic content shows someone being shot WARNING

This is very disturbing.

Offline Lanx

« Reply #251 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 11:50:41 »
hows it disturbing? crazy guy walked up to police with a knife,, with that crazy walk, and the police put him down.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #252 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 11:54:03 »
Looks nothing how the cops described it
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #253 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 12:40:50 »

Newly release cell phone video of the Powell shooting that took place a few miles from where Michael Brown was shot.

This is very disturbing.
saw this a couple days ago, it's ****ing disgusting
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline tbc

« Reply #254 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 13:22:50 »
so the guy actually had a knife?  i was too distracted by portrait view to notice.

out of curiosity though, isn't this one of the founding concepts of the US as a country?  when someone is nearby with a dangerous weapon, you have the right to use a bigger weapon to make sure that they can't hurt you in order to protect oneself, one's family, one's property, and the country as a whole?  obviously some regions are more peaceful and you're not legally obligated to shoot people.

to put it more simply, would people be as upset if it was just 2 random dudes?  this is a serious question btw, i've never understood american passion for weapons.
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline osi

« Reply #256 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 13:57:59 »
To protect and serve is supposed to cover suspects too or no? If Powell was a "Tiffany Donaldson" -- would it have turned out the same way?

Legally, I believe police are only required "to uphold the law". Protect and serve be damned

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
Riots in Saint Louis!
« Reply #257 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 13:58:22 »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tueller_Drill this is why you shoot a nutter also
okay but you don't shoot him indiscriminately several times after he's started going down, 1 bullet is enough, if not one too many
« Last Edit: Sat, 23 August 2014, 13:59:56 by paicrai »
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #258 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 14:01:27 »
okay but you don't shoot him indiscriminately several times after he's started going down, 1 bullet is enough, if not one too many

I believe they are trained to shoot until the person stops moving.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #259 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 14:05:47 »

I believe they are trained to shoot until the person stops moving.
that's ****ed up
how can they live with that
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #260 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 14:12:24 »
Cops are taught to shoot at center mass to stop the threat. None of this fantasy **** about shooting limbs/hands/feet.

But they also have non lethal options that lately they havent bothered with.

Offline Lanx

« Reply #261 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 14:18:57 »
a standing assailant will do damage, its not shoot to kill, its shoot to drop, usually it happens so fast they just rely on their training and shooting like demike stated and emptying their mag

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #262 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 14:29:12 »

This is very disturbing.

That guy was doing some serious cop trolling.

But he only had a knife.  Why the hell could they not just use a taser?
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline keymaster

• Topre Revolution Theorist
« Reply #263 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 14:47:50 »

This is very disturbing.

You only get one shot off with the taser. Feeling lucky?

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #264 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 14:54:31 »
how can they live with that

Because in some cases, they wouldn't live.

If you fire one shot at a guy who is six foot eight and three hundred pounds, that's going to do absolutely nothing. You shoot until the threat is gone. One shoot would be fine if they were aiming for the head, but they aren't. They aren't shooting to kill, they are shooting to bring an end to the threat.

This is why they shoot centre of mass (large target, lots of vital organs to bring a stop to the target), until the person goes down. the guy was still moving around on the floor, and tbf, they should have cuffed him immediately and called the paramedics.

There are some ****ing psychos out there, and one shot is almost never enough. Some people are literally like zombies and will keep going until their limbs cease functioning or they are dead.

And believe it or not, tasers require more training than a firearm, especially in the US where anybody can get a ****ing pistol.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #265 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 15:14:12 »
They did cuff him after they killed him

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #266 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 15:33:06 »

This is very disturbing.

You only get one shot off with the taser. Feeling lucky?
and some people aren't really impaired by tasers, some aren't affected at all
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #267 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 15:43:04 »
can we just agree on "please don't ****ing kill people"
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Lanx

« Reply #268 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 15:45:29 »
i'm sure no one wants to kill ppl, but when dumbass criminal thugs, force a police offiers hand, well, somethings gonna happen.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #269 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 15:46:02 »
To protect and serve is supposed to cover suspects too or no? If Powell was a "Tiffany Donaldson" -- would it have turned out the same way?

Legally, I believe police are only required "to uphold the law". Protect and serve be damned
You are 100% correct. They are LEO. Law Enforcement Officers. They protect and serve laws made by the government and paid for by corporations. Cops arent here for our protection, just ask the NYPD and the judge that ruled so.

i'm sure no one wants to kill ppl, but when dumbass criminal thugs, force a police offiers hand, well, somethings gonna happen.

This is why people should be armed against police. Unannounced raids in the wrong house? Sorry officer, should have done your homework better or else you wouldnt be dead right now.
« Last Edit: Sat, 23 August 2014, 15:50:51 by demik »

Offline Lanx

« Reply #270 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 16:03:53 »
pretty sure even if you were armed in your own home, shotgun under the bed and a trained SWAT team mistakenly raids your house, the trained task force is gonna be on the winning side, and then the courts will have to sort it out.

sure they've done ****ty things like raid a house, blow up a baby and then not even wanting to pay for the babies surgeries
http://rt.com/usa/181100-baby-swat-grenade-medical/

countless other stories of shooting dogs b/c they were "scared"
http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=47987

ganja smoker! equals 2 smoked dogs
http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/story/25981713/st-paul-police-shoot-kill-2-family-dogs-in-swat-raid

this is really repulsive, officer illegal went to a persons yard looking for a missing child, shot his dog
http://blogs.findlaw.com/blotter/2014/06/slc-police-shoot-kill-dog-during-search-for-missing-child.html

lots of dog shootings and baby blastings by officers, but the officers will shoot first and faster.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #271 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 16:17:38 »
So, theyre thugs themselves. Only difference is they have a badge and a union to hide behind.

Offline Lanx

« Reply #272 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 16:24:12 »
oh yea in these cases, they hide behind their badge and the pathetic police brotherhood of silence, but that video shows, even thug cops have to make a real situational call to take down a crazy crazy once in a while.

Offline sleepy916

« Reply #273 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 16:35:01 »
I may be naive but I really do think most cops try to do the right thing. The bad ones are the ones we see more of though because a good cop is doing what he should do. There is no story in that.

Offline osi

« Reply #274 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 17:03:27 »
Couple years ago here in FL, police executed a no knock warrant issued for a suspect in a murder case. Unfortunatley, the address was incorrect and police hit the wrong house.

The homeowner hears ruckus, commomotion, and pounding at the door. He then arms himself as he should under the circumstances. The cops entered the home and the homeowner was fatally shot.

Cops did not announce they were law enforment. ~1:30 AM

Not directly the triggerman's fault in this case. Blame can be placed on the supervisor of that oversaw and planned the house breach which then resulted in a wrongful death.

Think a lieutenant is getting jail time for that? I doubt it

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #275 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 17:49:41 »
I may be naive but I really do think most cops try to do the right thing. The bad ones are the ones we see more of though because a good cop is doing what he should do. There is no story in that.

if a good ones don't say anything, they are just as bad as the bad ones.

Couple years ago here in FL, police executed a no knock warrant issued for a suspect in a murder case. Unfortunatley, the address was incorrect and police hit the wrong house.

The homeowner hears ruckus, commomotion, and pounding at the door. He then arms himself as he should under the circumstances. The cops entered the home and the homeowner was fatally shot.

Cops did not announce they were law enforment. ~1:30 AM

Not directly the triggerman's fault in this case. Blame can be placed on the supervisor of that oversaw and planned the house breach which then resulted in a wrongful death.

Think a lieutenant is getting jail time for that? I doubt it

same thing happened in texas IIRC.

no knock raid in the wrong house. pigs didn't identify themselves. one gets shot (and killed). home owner gets arrested.. but is cleared thanks to the castle law texas has.

what bothers me is the arrest part. that doesn't happen to cops. they get a bull**** "house arrest" WITH pay.
« Last Edit: Sat, 23 August 2014, 17:52:39 by demik »

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #276 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 17:51:32 »
^

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #277 on: Sun, 24 August 2014, 04:09:48 »
http://gawker.com/what-ive-learned-from-two-years-collecting-data-on-poli-1625472836

A few days ago, Deadspin's Kyle Wagner began to compile a list of all police-involved shootings in the U.S. He's not the only one to undertake such a project: D. Brian Burghart, editor of the Reno News & Review, has been attempting a crowdsourced national database of deadly police violence. We asked Brian to write about what he's learned from his project.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #278 on: Sun, 24 August 2014, 09:22:16 »
so they're using LRAD's

just carpet nuke plz
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline dantan

« Reply #279 on: Sun, 24 August 2014, 12:11:49 »
al sharpton is an ambulance chaser for black ppl. did you grow up in ny in the 80's and 90's? if you did then this idiot was always in the daily news (newspaper). if there was a "black crime" he'd be the first on scene, to cause a scene.

It didn't become about black rights at that point, it became about "what did al sharpton say"

he was annoying forever when ed kotch was mayor, then when dinkins became mayor, nothing. it was serene! al sharpton wasn't around to cause trouble. (side note, one of grade school accomplishments is getting my sidewalk trash picked up on time with a letter from mayor dinkins, this was probably the time when the mob controlled WM/ waste mangement and the subject of all those mob movies, and stuff like sopranos)  his stupid marches caused terror in my neighborhood when i was 10. ppl were told to stay in their homes so this idiot can get publicity and walk really really really slowly.

this idiot causes more trouble than tries to solve the solution, just to elevate his status, which i guess worked in the end, since our idiot president likes him.

But he manages to get attention.

It's so hard for me to get noticed in class and this Al Sharpton guy can get people to cooperate with him all the time just by talking BS.

Offline Lanx

« Reply #280 on: Sun, 24 August 2014, 12:55:29 »
because he's positioned himself as such he doesn't believe in anything dead black ppl is how he gets his name out there and it works since hes able to fool our mentally hallenged president

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #281 on: Sun, 24 August 2014, 13:30:42 »
http://gawker.com/what-ive-learned-from-two-years-collecting-data-on-poli-1625472836

A few days ago, Deadspin's Kyle Wagner began to compile a list of all police-involved shootings in the U.S. He's not the only one to undertake such a project: D. Brian Burghart, editor of the Reno News & Review, has been attempting a crowdsourced national database of deadly police violence. We asked Brian to write about what he's learned from his project.

bleh, gawker. everything that comes from them is ****ing trash. from gizmodo's apple ass kissing. jezebel's feminazi attitude to kotaku's bull****.

Offline Lanx

« Reply #282 on: Sun, 24 August 2014, 20:34:42 »
the media is messed up when bill fcking oreilly is the voice of reason.

again this is bill oreilly, and he's actually not being one sided

bill fck it we'll do it live oreilly

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #283 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 19:30:30 »
And now of his injured face.

what are you TMZ?

look the outcry shouldn't be about this case, the thug boy robbed a store, then did thug things that lead to him being shot by those that serve and protect whom
Officer Wilson received a commendation for “extraordinary effort in the line of duty” in February

we should focus on fun stuff like this
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/22/earl-sampson-stopped-258-times_n_4326008.html

i guess it's good to be skeptical.

Offline Roibhilin

• Saver of Humens
« Reply #284 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 00:23:52 »
And now of his injured face.

what are you TMZ?

look the outcry shouldn't be about this case, the thug boy robbed a store, then did thug things that lead to him being shot by those that serve and protect whom
Officer Wilson received a commendation for “extraordinary effort in the line of duty” in February

we should focus on fun stuff like this
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/22/earl-sampson-stopped-258-times_n_4326008.html

the dispatch logs mentioned nothing about him robbing a store and even if he did it doesn't warrant a brutal extrajudicial execution

"thug boy"
"thug things"
there's a 99% chance you're a racist please stay away from black people

QFR | Poker II | Quickfire TK

Offline Lanx

« Reply #285 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 01:36:13 »
Thug is a perjorative used to describe criminal acts, not a race, unless you like to associate all black ppl as thugs

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #286 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 03:29:14 »
at least they've got freedom, right guys
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #287 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 09:31:47 »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/24/justin-cosma-ferguson-police_n_5705409.html

You know the more we learn about ferguson cops the worse it gets.....

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #288 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 09:36:01 »

btw there's a fundraiser for the guy who shot mike brown
mind you, he's on paid leave, he has no important expenses to pay, so essentially he's getting a ****load of money as a reward for shooting a black kid
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Lanx

« Reply #289 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 10:02:05 »
This is true as quoted

fundraisers on the ground will be going directly to Officer Darren Wilson through the non-profit Shield of Hope.

He gets the monies directly with no discretion at all, even tho his legal fees will be paid by union dues most likely and hes on paid leave, last seen mowing his lawn before being escorted to secure location

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #290 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 12:05:04 »
btw there's a fundraiser for the guy who shot mike brown
mind you, he's on paid leave, he has no important expenses to pay, so essentially he's getting a ****load of money as a reward for shooting a black kid

The cop's fund has raised more money than Brown's supporters: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/08/23/support-darren-wilson-rally/14495459/

Mind you, this cop has people like the President of the United States, the U.S. Attorney General, Al Sharpton, the media and others demanding that the cop be publicly lynched before we even know the facts. Yeah, I'd want some extra cash too. With that many high profile morons trying to wreck the jury pool, I'd want money for a high-powered lawyer. Example: During the Trayvon Martin case, Spike Lee, moron-extraordinaire, retweeted Zimmerman's home address: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/12/spike-lee-tweet-trayvon-martin-twitter_n_4256158.html

Oh wait, no -- Spike only thought he was revealing Zimmerman's address, so that vigilantes could hopefully murder him. It turned out to be the home address of someone completely unrelated to the case! This cop, right or wrong, is going to have to fight very hard just to get a fair trial, what with so many morons gunning for him.
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #291 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 12:12:54 »
Lol fight very hard. Right.

Union of corrupt pigs will get him off. Like every other cop.

Offline Lanx

« Reply #292 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 17:17:39 »
Yea difference between private citzen zimmerman and white cop with clean record and the entire police brotherhood getting fair trial, even then zimmerman got a fair trial