Author Topic: Riots in Saint Louis!  (Read 27541 times)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: Riots in Saint Louis!
« Reply #200 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 16:28:29 »
Police responded to a 911 call, and the suspect walked toward the officers' vehicle and put his hand on his waistband, pulled out a knife and held it in an "overhand" position, above his shoulder, Dotson said.
The chief said the officers got out of their vehicle and drew their weapons, telling the man to drop the knife, but he continued to advance, reportedly saying "Shoot me, kill me now."
When he got within 4 feet of one officer, both cops fired their weapons at the man, who has not yet been identified. Dotson said that witnesses described it as "suicide by cop."

Read more: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/08/ferguson-chants-heard-after-st-louis-cops-shoot-kill-suspect-yelling-shoot-me-kill-me-now--106246.html#ixzz3AsLOHxGk
Follow us: @ABC7News on Twitter | WJLATV on Facebook

Now you have to ask yourself....did they have a taser or stun gun they could have used?

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #201 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 16:33:10 »
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/lawyer-county-refuses-pay-medical-bills-toddler-hu/ng3s9/

HABERSHAM COUNTY, Ga. — Habersham County officials say they do not plan to pay for the medical expenses of a toddler seriously injured during a police raid.
The toddler was just 19-months-old and asleep in the early morning hours of May 28. SWAT officers threw the device into his home while executing a search warrant for a drug suspect.

Offline Lanx

« Reply #202 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 16:35:16 »
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/08/18/ferguson-pd-busted/

When the Ferguson police department released the name of Darren Wilson, they also chose to release video footage which they claimed was of Michael Brown robbing a convenience store for some cigars.

The problem is, the video shows Michael Brown at the register, paying for the cigars.

You sure he wasn't robbing the place? I didn't see anybody paying for anything. And in another video it shows the clerk trying to stop them from leaving and walks out after them etc.

Another shooting ~4 miles from ferguson.....guy with a knife trying to steal some energy drinks.

Whatever words were exchanged between the man in the video and the store owner, they were not considered very serious, as the store owner nor the employees did not report a theft at the store. According to the stores attorney, the owners were bewildered when the police approached them demanding the surveillance tapes.

The store owners are now afraid of themselves becoming a target, due to the Ferguson PD’s attempt to tie their store to the fateful shooting.

yes, b/c when i pay for something i reach over the counter and hand it off to my friend behind me, while my other friend is "allowed" to put items in his pocket, then i'll pay again by reaching over the counter and then i'll reach over the counter again and grab my paid for items with enough force that they fall down and drop on floor, then i'll offer some of my bought stuff to a random customer and just walk off without a bag, cuz i care about the environment.

rule 1 of being a store clerk, never let anyone reach over anything, b/c then they're stealing.

rule 2 if they steal, fck it, no use reporting it to the crappy police anyway, cuz then you have to write up reports and shiz.

source:cashier as a teen

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #203 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 16:39:00 »
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/lawyer-county-refuses-pay-medical-bills-toddler-hu/ng3s9/

HABERSHAM COUNTY, Ga. — Habersham County officials say they do not plan to pay for the medical expenses of a toddler seriously injured during a police raid.
The toddler was just 19-months-old and asleep in the early morning hours of May 28. SWAT officers threw the device into his home while executing a search warrant for a drug suspect.

Show Image

I saw that when it happened....very tragic and the county board acting like they want to pay the bills but legally can't....really.....I'm sure something could be worked out.

Also ...Jesse Jackson has the answer to the problems in Ferguson.

Jackson said there is no reason why the predominantly African American city should not be represented by more black police officers, noting there are only three on the force of about 50.

"There are a group of [African American] veterans who live here who've been to Iraq,'' he said.

"They're qualified to serve in the military to defend us abroad, and they can defend their own neighborhoods at home, [so] there is no lack of qualified black policemen.

"When black and white police ride together you're more likely to have better race relations."

Offline osi

« Reply #204 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 16:48:01 »
Innocent bystander fatally shot by OPD officer last night here in Orlando

Collateral damage - really sad.

Not to take away from the current Ferguson situation-- just sayin

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-1-dead-orlando-police-shooting-vixen-20140819,0,825317.story

cigar company across the street....clearly cigars must be made illegal and banned now.

Lol

You are onto something sir.... Ill be keeping my eyes peeled

Why do you think we banned Cuba?

Uncle Sam was really upset that Red got to keep access to those sexy Latinas on the island

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #205 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 16:51:24 »
Yeah right. I trust less cops my own race than white cops. They feel superior to you because they feel like they have to proof they arent "one of us".

This has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with lack of accountability on cops.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #206 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 16:52:13 »
Yeah right. I trust less cops my own race than white cops. They feel superior to you because they feel like they have to proof they arent "one of us".

This has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with lack of accountability on cops.

There are Mexican cops?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #207 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 17:00:05 »

There are Mexican cops?

IF THERE AREN'T THERE SHOULD BE....mexicans are the majority race in this country....everyone knows that.

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #208 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 17:17:24 »
Hispanics aren't the majority.. yet ;)

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #209 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 17:43:21 »
http://countercurrentnews.com/2014/08/ferguson-store-owner-says-he-doesnt-believe-thats-mike-brown-on-surveillance-video/

Through their attorney, the owner of the store also even dispute the claim that they or an employee called 911. They say that a customer inside the store made the call. This is pretty strange if this was indeed a “robbery”.

As well, in addition to clarifying that they never said they believed, nor identified the suspect with Michael Brown, they claimed that the St. Louis County issued the warrants for the hard drive of surveillance video Friday, based on the police claiming that Brown fit the description of the person in the video… the person who the owners and employees of the store were not even going to call the police on. Again, the owner clarifies that neither the management, nor any employee ever identified Brown as the suspect in that video.

You must be a grade A moron. Isn't it obvious that these shopkeepers want nothing to do with this story? Shop owners are buying guns like crazy because they know if looters come, the police will do nothing for fear of Barack Obama, Rev. Al Sharpton, and the rest of the race-bating industry.

http://fox2now.com/2014/08/15/store-owners-talk-about-surveillance-released/

The attorney for the owners of the store says the owners do not wish to be wrapped up in the middle of this. They are simply complying with police orders and again the attorney wanted to emphasize the 911 call did not come from the owners or an employee.

Snitches End Up In Ditches!
« Last Edit: Tue, 19 August 2014, 17:57:09 by Krogenar »
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #210 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 17:54:19 »
Uncle Sam was really upset that Red got to keep access to those sexy Latinas on the island

*cackles* Cuba's a communist **** hole -- it's the Alcatraz of the Caribbean.
Their 'sexy Latinas' are probably wearing government-issued rags and trying to figure out a way to fit a surfboard with an outboard motor. She's completely willing to drink her own urine while crossing the Gulf of Mexico, if that's what it takes to escape Fidel Castro's Communist Paradise!

http://www.thecubanhistory.com/2011/10/1145/

Yeah -- Communism has been so good for Cuba that the only way to escape is to convert a 1959 Buick into a boat.

Read a ****ing history book, please.
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #211 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 18:26:07 »
i must have missed it, but who was praising Cuba?

Pretty sure they were making a joke of the cigar comment. But man, did you fly off the handle.

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #212 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 19:01:56 »
Yeah..

*backs away slowly from Krogenar*

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #213 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 19:08:11 »
Hispanics aren't the majority.. yet ;)

That's what  THEY want you to think.

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #214 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 01:13:44 »
I am THEY I guess..

Offline iri

« Reply #215 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 01:41:31 »
Would be so nice when Latinos are the majority in USA. Spanish is so much better than English.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #216 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 04:24:11 »
chill guys
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #217 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 07:04:28 »
I am THEY I guess..

Sorry...by THEY I always mean the US Government  >:( ??? :-\

Offline osi

« Reply #218 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 07:11:26 »

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #219 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 07:33:20 »
I am THEY I guess..

Sorry...by THEY I always mean the US Government  >:( ??? :-\

Ah.. I'm definitely not THEY :o

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......

Offline osi

« Reply #221 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 10:02:12 »
year 2015 AD - McCarthyism has made a comeback

Red Scare 3 is upon us

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #222 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 10:04:53 »
Cops threatning to kill journalists/protestors.

These cops dumb as ****.

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #223 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 12:20:57 »
Cops don't know how to camera apparently.. lol

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #224 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 12:30:52 »

To be fair, they have spent the last week trying to damage and dismantle them...

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #225 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 12:46:50 »

To be fair, they have spent the last week trying to damage and dismantle them...

Yes, they hate and fear having to camera!

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #226 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 12:57:04 »
ACAB
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter

Offline Eszett

• Supporting the communities Geekhack & Deskthority
« Reply #228 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 13:50:22 »
Question: a black man threatens police officers with a knife. They shoot him to death as an act of self-defence. Why don’t shoot him in the feet? For what reason shoot him in chest and head? Is this murder? Questions like these lead to riots, for reason.
« Last Edit: Wed, 20 August 2014, 13:54:35 by Eszett »

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #229 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 13:59:20 »
He was within 4 feet of the officers, which is considered lethal threat range with a knife.  I think I read that on the article.  He was also, literally asking for it.  I have very little problem with that shooting, I have some problem with the Mike Brown shooting, but none of it approaches the level of the insane police response to the initial mourners/protestors following the shooting.

Also..

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/2014/08/by_the_numbers_93_percent_of_protesters_arrested_monday_night_arent_from_ferguson.php

"It is of note that 93 percent of those arrested were not Ferguson residents," Schellman says. "Of all those arrested, 27 percent were not residents of Missouri."

Offline Eszett

« Reply #230 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 14:07:24 »
Thanks for clarification of fact, cmadrid!

Offline sleepy916

« Reply #231 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 14:08:08 »
Question: a black man threatens police officers with a knife. They shoot him to death as an act of self-defence. Why don’t shoot him in the feet? For what reason shoot him in chest and head? Is this murder? Questions like these lead to riots, for reason.

Police shoot for center mass, nobody tries to shoot in the feet. What if they miss and hit someone else? And it didn't have to be a black man, they are taught to shoot center mass on anyone that is an immediate danger.

Offline Eszett

« Reply #232 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 14:12:24 »
Police shoot for center mass, nobody tries to shoot in the feet. What if they miss and hit someone else? And it didn't have to be a black man, they are taught to shoot center mass on anyone that is an immediate danger.

Yes, they shoot with lethal ammunition at lethal body parts, even when they didn’t get hurt yet (from a knife!), this is what I critisize for beeing inappropriate. Here in Germany we have a case where a man feels threatened at night by someone he believes as a thief, and shoots him to death. Then it turned out that it was his wife!

« Last Edit: Wed, 20 August 2014, 14:17:17 by Eszett »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #233 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 14:14:14 »

Yes, they shoot with lethal ammunition at lethal body parts, even when they didn’t get hurt yet (from a knife!), this is what I critisize for beeing inappropriate.

So you would rather they wait until they are stabbed to take action?

Offline Eszett

« Reply #234 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 14:16:39 »
You know that there are ALOT of methods to disable someone without killing him. You know that pretty well. A knife is a joke for someone who is trained at martial arts.
« Last Edit: Wed, 20 August 2014, 14:19:08 by Eszett »

Offline osi

« Reply #235 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 14:24:27 »
The trigger happy officer didn't had any non-lethal weapons on him such as a baton, pepper spray or tazer ???  ? ? ? ?

You know cops, are not known to carry anything like that with them, ever, right??

Offline sleepy916

« Reply #236 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 14:24:32 »

Yes, they shoot with lethal ammunition at lethal body parts, even when they didn’t get hurt yet (from a knife!), this is what I critisize for beeing inappropriate. Here in Germany we have a case where a man feels threatened at night by someone he believes as a thief, and shoots him to death. Then it turned out that it was his wife!

Was the guy a cop? Because it wouldnt be relevant if he wasn't. Shooting in the center is the point of all of it. Guns are deadly weapons, they don't shoot to injure. It is easy to second guess after the fact.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #237 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 14:24:45 »
 ::)

Offline iri

« Reply #238 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 14:28:17 »
You know that there are ALOT of methods to disable someone without killing him. You know that pretty well. A knife is a joke for someone who is trained at martial arts.
stop spreading bull****.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #239 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 14:38:56 »

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2014/08/19/zerline-maxwell-knife-karate

:facepalm:

One reporter said they didn't understand why they couldn't have just thrown a net over the attacker.

And apparently at close range a knife can easily win a gun fight if the gun is still holstered. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tueller_Drill
« Last Edit: Wed, 20 August 2014, 14:42:31 by SpAmRaY »

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #240 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 14:39:51 »
I would have shot that guy if I was the cop..

http://www.aclu-mo.org/newsviews/2014/08/20/aclu-asks-col-replogle-remove-inappropriate-officer

ACLU Asks Col Replogle to Remove Inappropriate Officer

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #241 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 15:00:18 »

I'm beginning to wonder why there aren't more riots in other places.

and here's one for the taser happy

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/other/parents-consider-legal-action-after-south-dakota-police-use-taser-f8C11366222
« Last Edit: Wed, 20 August 2014, 15:07:23 by SpAmRaY »

Offline keymaster

• Topre Revolution Theorist
« Reply #242 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 15:38:51 »

I'm beginning to wonder why there aren't more riots in other places.

and here's one for the taser happy

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/other/parents-consider-legal-action-after-south-dakota-police-use-taser-f8C11366222

Probably because race-baiting is absent most of the time. Abuse of authority by police is a huge problem in the U.S., without a doubt, but what I stay away from is the race-baiting that occurs in scenarios where race had little to do with the end result. Instead, people should be upset about the rapid militarization of America's police since the 1990s. Why do they need military-grade equipment that was on display during the Boston incident and now in Ferguson? Pretty scary and makes future wide-scale dissent via protests/riots nearly impossible.

Offline Lanx

« Reply #243 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 15:52:30 »
so stupid drunk guy trespasses on a friends home, sitting on the porch playing with a garden hose, and the first sign of human contact, he points it in their direction with 2 out stretched hands? drunk ppl are dumb.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #244 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 15:59:20 »
The idiocy shown by some of these cops could be fixed if the job requirements & wages for law enforcement was increased to reduce the
amount of former mall cop's gone trigger happy...

Like, get them up to Dog the Bounty Hunter's status at least..

Offline osi

« Reply #245 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 17:44:50 »
The idiocy shown by some of these cops could be fixed if the job requirements & wages for law enforcement was increased to reduce the

Nah--that would take more taxes from the citizens to instate

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #246 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 21:20:25 »
Or instead of constantly demanding more money.. the government could stop spending trillions of dollars blowing up huts in the middle east/northern africa/central asia

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #247 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 22:15:23 »

Cops purposely hire people with a low iq

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter

Offline Lanx

« Reply #249 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 11:05:41 »
http://www.reddit.com/r/ferguson was looking for reddit infos subreddit really seems to slant a certain way.