Author Topic: [GB] "Hack'd by Geeks" Keyset - Full Contour SA (Shipping Corrections)  (Read 329726 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: [GB] "Hack'd by Geeks" Keyset - Full Contour SA (Production)
« Reply #900 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 09:19:54 »
My Hacked set came in yesterday with my shirt and key chain. Everything looks so amazing I haven't gotten a chance to put it on a board or check the set yet but I took a couple of quick pictures. First off JD, Bunny and Cody thank you so much guys the set looks and feels amazing! I am really impressed on how good it looks. Bunny thank you for the extras  ;) I've been working alot and I have had recent car trouble so I have been a little down and out but I just wanted to let you know when I pried open that box and saw the ctralt shirt(love the colors by the way) key chain and most of all the key set I had a grin from ear to ear! Thanks everyone at ctralt and everyone who had something to do with this GB I can't wait to put It on one of my boards  :thumb:

really glad we could do something that made you happy

hope you enjoy
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #901 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 10:37:17 »
Come on, people. Post more keyset pics! Those of us still waiting for ours to ship need to get our fix vicariously through you.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #902 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 10:44:50 »
Come on, people. Post more keyset pics! Those of us still waiting for ours to ship need to get our fix vicariously through you.

i got mine today, ill have have some nice pics tonight or tomorrow

Offline Wilba

• * Maker
  • Keyboard Stuff Person
    • wilba.tech
« Reply #903 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 11:05:18 »

Indeed. I'm a PM order and in Australia... it will be 3 weeks still before I get mine  :'(

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #904 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 11:15:09 »
i know I suck lol I was going to throw it on my poker but I wanted to save it for a TK or something that would show it off a little better than a 60% board  :(
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #905 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 12:52:41 »
Received mine today, they look fantastic! Can't wait to try them out. Thanks all!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #906 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 12:53:16 »
Received mine today, they look fantastic! Can't wait to try them out. Thanks all!

great to hear

enjoy sir

Offline techmattr

« Reply #907 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 14:44:33 »
That'd be nice if they could fix the shifts. I always thought it was just an issue with their molds or something they couldn't fix. All of my SA sets have the same crooked shift issue. As I mentioned before it seems to be barely noticeable on Cherry stabs though.

Hack'd on V60 (Cherry stabs)

PuLSE on Novatouch

Calm Depths on Majestouch-2 (Costar stabs)

Nuclear Data on V60 (Cherry stabs)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #908 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 14:58:13 »
That'd be nice if they could fix the shifts. I always thought it was just an issue with their molds or something they couldn't fix. All of my SA sets have the same crooked shift issue. As I mentioned before it seems to be barely noticeable on Cherry stabs though.

Show Image

PuLSE on Novatouch
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

i got my sets today and i have no issue, although i do use cherry and not costar stabs

Offline evangs

• * Maker
  • TheVan
« Reply #909 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 17:43:45 »
Got my set yesterday, put them on TV-44

some of the modifier legends aren't correct, but if the keys fits, they sits.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #910 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 18:00:22 »
Cody you've clearly not read the GB runner's manual - it's you who's supposed to go to hospital to delay things, you're not supposed to cripple your daughter!

Seriously though, I hope her leg mends well and I'm glad to hear she has a kitten to amuse her while it does.

Seems Bunny's arrived in just six days - I had given up on getting a birthday package but it might still happen :D
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline waffestomper

« Reply #911 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 18:35:18 »
Got mine a few days ago...

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #912 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 18:37:15 »

Show Image

PuLSE on Novatouch
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Nice pics.

Offline techmattr

« Reply #913 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 18:55:24 »
Nice pics.

Thanks

i got my sets today and i have no issue, although i do use cherry and not costar stabs

Yeah it's impressive how well the Cherry stabs hold it in place correctly without adding friction. The Novatouch stabs do nothing to hold it straight. Costar is somewhere in between.

Offline scubaste

« Reply #914 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 20:35:03 »
I got the set in yesterday(ish)and only had time to snap a quick photo. It looks great, a lot easier on my eyes than the last sculpted SA set I had on here. Hello Hack'd!. Great work JD and [Ctrl]Alt Team! Thanks to everyone involved.

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #915 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 20:37:26 »
Some awesome pictures so far!

My Hacked set came in yesterday with my shirt and key chain. Everything looks so amazing I haven't gotten a chance to put it on a board or check the set yet but I took a couple of quick pictures. First off JD, Bunny and Cody thank you so much guys the set looks and feels amazing! I am really impressed on how good it looks. Bunny thank you for the extras  ;) I've been working alot and I have had recent car trouble so I have been a little down and out but I just wanted to let you know when I pried open that box and saw the ctralt shirt(love the colors by the way) key chain and most of all the key set I had a grin from ear to ear! Thanks everyone at ctralt and everyone who had something to do with this GB I can't wait to put It on one of my boards  :thumb:

I'm glad we could help out! :D

I got the set in yesterday(ish)and only had time to snap a quick photo. It looks great, a lot easier on my eyes than the last sculpted SA set I had on here. Hello Hack'd!. Great work JD and [Ctrl]Alt Team! Thanks to everyone involved.

Show Image

Sure looks good with the numberpad! :D

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #916 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 21:00:40 »

Show Image

Amazing how the Orange jumps out at you here, perfect combo of neutral grays help to make the legends pop out at you and visually smack's your face, to notice them.
« Last Edit: Tue, 28 April 2015, 21:02:36 by Elrick »

Offline derezzed

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #917 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 21:32:31 »

Show Image

As awesome as this set looked on Cody's 60%, it looks even better when it has room to stretch its legs.

Offline Wilba

• * Maker
  • Keyboard Stuff Person
    • wilba.tech
« Reply #918 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 21:42:36 »
Indeed. So glad I picked up a 100% the other day just for this set.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #919 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 22:03:30 »

Show Image

This makes me really regret not buying this set.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline brimborion

• Likes Matias Switches
« Reply #920 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 22:08:44 »
I love these keys, but am really hoping for the scooped F and J to come; they are the main reason I bought the set.
Buckling Spring: 42H1292,  1391401, Unicomp Linux 101, Customizer 104 | Cherry Blue: Rosewill RK-9000, Das Keyboard S Pro | Cherry Black: Wyse/Link 840358-30| Rubber Dome: various Key Tronic, HHKB Lite, HHKB Lite 2, KB-8923, 71G4644 | Topre: Type Heaven | ALPS: Matias Mini Tactile Pro, 2xKBP V60

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #921 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 22:57:22 »

Show Image

Looks fantastic on a full size keyboard! :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline scubaste

« Reply #922 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 00:58:19 »
Thanks for all the kind words.  :thumb: The set itself and team that brought it to us deserve all the love!  ;D

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #923 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 01:13:22 »

Show Image

This makes me really regret not buying this set.
Too much regrets between the Hack'd and the CtrlAlt 60 GB. STAHP IT! it will be bad for your health otherwise! Poor Joey.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline neverused

« Reply #924 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 01:44:44 »

My first keycap set and first handmade keyboard become one.  I'll post more details when time permits, I just wanted to drop this pic here and tell everyone at CtrlAlt and JD thank you!

Offline ebacho

« Reply #925 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 03:00:23 »
Question to Bunny/anyone else in my position: I ordered both GMK Hyperfuse and this set in the same order.  Will they ship together (after GMK Hyperfuse finishes) or separately?

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #926 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 04:45:30 »

Show Image

After seeing your post on reddit, I noticed that Hack'd By Geeks ~= Orange Dolch :)

The pictures always sparked a familiarity detection, I managed to label it only after seeing your usage :)
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline Wilba

• * Maker
  • Keyboard Stuff Person
    • wilba.tech
« Reply #927 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 04:51:24 »
After seeing your post on reddit, I noticed that Hack'd By Geeks ~= Orange Dolch :)

The pictures always sparked a familiarity detection, I managed to label it only after seeing your usage :)

LOL... I've been thinking Orange Dolch the whole time...

Centered ORANGE (OAS) legends on GREY (GE) and VERY DARK GREY (GX) base, similar to Skidata legends on the Dolch colorway.

Offline FreeChemicals

« Reply #928 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 05:48:32 »
Question to Bunny/anyone else in my position: I ordered both GMK Hyperfuse and this set in the same order.  Will they ship together (after GMK Hyperfuse finishes) or separately?

Since Hyperfuse isn't ready yet, I believe Bunny mentioned you could ask him for seperate shipping of the 2 sets. You'll end up paying for shipping twice, though.

ps. I'm in the same boat, and I might ask for seperate shipping as well.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #929 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 05:49:44 »

Since Hyperfuse isn't ready yet, I believe Bunny mentioned you could ask him for seperate shipping of the 2 sets. You'll end up paying for shipping twice, though.

ps. I'm in the same boat, and I might ask for seperate shipping as well.

this is correct, if you have both sets on yoru order, that is to combine shipping, if you would like them shipped seperately, this is possible but you would need to pay the additional shipping charge

Offline janvkn

« Reply #930 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 06:51:16 »

Dolcheetos is the term you are looking for   :D

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #931 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 07:00:49 »

skidolcha actually good sir

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #932 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 07:08:58 »
Dolch-eetos

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #933 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 07:30:30 »

lulz :D

(A much better set than DSA Dolch in any case, I find the lack of CMD/SUPER alternative's of the DSA Dolch unacceptable, It's especially frustrating that MassDrop got them pulled out of the keyshop to run them as a drop but they refuse to improve it the slightest)

I think this crooked SA shift issue of SP should especially be bad for the Cherry stabs, it probably stresses/warps the stem on those applications although there aren't visible clues
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #934 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 08:39:17 »
Maybe we can persuade SP that instead of fixing their Row3 Shift molds, perhaps they could finally make some Row 4 ones?

I suspect the rotation of the centre stem is fine, and it's the positions / angles of the outer ones that's causing the issue, which is why it's less noticable on Cherry stabs.
« Last Edit: Wed, 29 April 2015, 08:41:20 by Oobly »
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline Hitcha

« Reply #935 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 11:03:48 »
If anyone has a full set of Hack'd by Geeks for sale, let me know!
Full Metal Poker II - http://imgur.com/a/xK2Uv

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #936 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 11:30:05 »
Shockingly, this is the first SA set I've owned, and I freaking love it. Looks and feels and sounds great. :thumb:

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #937 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 11:31:37 »
Getting excited in my wait for my amazing keyseys :) glad I ordered two.

Offline dotdrew

« Reply #938 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 11:41:31 »
Man some of these pics are great, can't wait for my set to arrive. I'm also super jealous of the people who have multiple sets of SA profile keys, this will be my first and I'm expecting to love it.

Btw, I must've been in the 30% of orders Bunny did later and my tracking doesn't seem to have changed, it's just been at "shipping label created" for 4 days now, should I just expect it to show up at some point soon?
Ducky Shine II (MX Browns)
'87 + '89 IBM Model M

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #939 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 11:42:58 »
Man some of these pics are great, can't wait for my set to arrive. I'm also super jealous of the people who have multiple sets of SA profile keys, this will be my first and I'm expecting to love it.

Btw, I must've been in the 30% of orders Bunny did later and my tracking doesn't seem to have changed, it's just been at "shipping label created" for 4 days now, should I just expect it to show up at some point soon?

the day cody packed the end of the orders up, his daughter broke her leg so he hasnt been back to the office yet

he was gonna try last night but couldnt

its my understanding he is on his way to the office now though to sort the last few pm orders and sort out a few labels, and then get stuff dropped off

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #940 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 12:43:55 »

the day cody packed the end of the orders up, his daughter broke her leg so he hasnt been back to the office yet

its my understanding he is on his way to the office now though to sort the last few pm orders and sort out a few labels, and then get stuff dropped off

This is correct, I've been trying to make it to the office during the nights, but I've needed to rest.

But, I'm on my way to the office now to wrap up. :D

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #941 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 13:28:53 »
This is one of the sets I really regret that I did not buy it.
... ...

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #942 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 16:14:26 »

This is correct, I've been trying to make it to the office during the nights, but I've needed to rest.

But, I'm on my way to the office now to wrap up. :D
Don't get yourself sick. You need rest ^^.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #943 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 18:18:54 »

Daughter needs her father more than we need the keycaps!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #944 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 19:53:17 »
Daughter needs her father more than we need the keycaps!

When they're born you are their whole world, she shall need her father but during those teenage years to come, you cease to be even an after thought in her mind.

So enjoy the early years when they actually listen to everything you say and watch everything you do because these are the BEST times in your life, that will never again be repeated.

Don't miss out on being a real Father now rather than a Drop-in-Dad between appointments, every child hates being "the waymire".

Offline Chedda7

« Reply #945 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 20:23:28 »

So enjoy the early years when they actually listen to everything you say and watch everything you do because these are the BEST times in your life, that will never again be repeated.

As the father of a 6 month old and a 2 year old this makes me sad for my future self.  :'(

Offline rsadek

• raging keyboard monkey
« Reply #946 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 20:37:06 »

As the father of a 6 month old and a 2 year old this makes me sad for my future self.  :'(

Yes, agreed. It's ok though b/c supposedly they grow out of it. And there will be plenty of keyboards with which to comfort/distract oneself.  :thumb:

❤️Keeboardz
---------------

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #947 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 21:00:50 »
Wrapping up this group buy now, if your tracking number has not updated yet, you will receive a new one soon.

And you guys, I spend as much time as I possibily can with my daughter, she is the best and a sweetheart. :D

Here is her posing with my keyboards.

(before she fractured her leg)
« Last Edit: Wed, 13 October 2021, 13:14:40 by codyeatworld »

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #948 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 21:22:37 »
Wrapping up this group buy now, if your tracking number has not updated yet, you will receive a new one soon.

And you guys, I spend as much time as I possibily can with my daughter, she is the best and a sweetheart. :D

Here is her posing with my keyboards.

Show Image

(before she fractured her leg)
Enjoy this time while you can. Soon they'll all be F-122's coming home with dyed keycaps and bolt mods. *sniffle*

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline rsadek

• raging keyboard monkey
« Reply #949 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 22:38:36 »
Enjoy this time while you can. Soon they'll all be F-122's coming home with dyed keycaps and bolt mods. *sniffle*

Njbair, you seriously cracked me up with that one.  ^-^ :thumb:
❤️Keeboardz
---------------