Poll

Which keyboard would you like to be toured?

Novatouch
2 (14.3%)
HHKB (Rubber band modded)
12 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: [AUS] HHKB Tour - Over  (Read 10978 times)

Offline Jersern

• Australian Keyboard Modding and Repair Service
[AUS] HHKB Tour - Over
« on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 03:56:23 »
As my first (and probably the first ever in Australia) HHKB tour was very successful and I received a few enquiries since it concluded, I am running a second tour.

Rules are in the next post. They're subject to change at any time of course.

Thanks for looking!

Oh and I am back after a 2 month hiatus! :) Happy to do keyboard modding and helping out as before but if you really need to get a hold of me quick, email me at: jersernau@gmail.com I will try keep an eye on everything as much as I can. I will still promise replied within a day but please excuse me if I don't, school is getting to me and I have a life away from the internet... ( ノ^ω^)ノ゚ (sort of)

Images
http://imgur.com/a/Ylbs6
Note, it is a blank keyboard. Don't worry I'll supply a keymap sheet like last time.

Participants
  • Ludovician
  • Zizard
  • Nmur

The tour kicks off on Monday 9/03/15 and if you still want to participate please apply before then. I will close the form after about 13th of March. I decided to move the tour forward simply because I won't have time towards the end of March as my exam period is during early April.
« Last Edit: Tue, 31 March 2015, 00:15:51 by Jersern »

Offline Jersern

[AUS] HHKB Tour (Rubber band modded) - Applications Open
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 03:56:42 »
Simple Rules
If you wish to participate, you must follow and agree to these rules!
  • As stated above you must be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia. This is to make following up on people easier.
  • You must be willing to supply a residential address, name, email, valid mobile number and something else we can use to identify you if anything goes wrong (photo of your drivers licence).
  • You must be willing to ship the keyboard to the next person using an express postage service with tracking (i.e. couriers or AusPost Express). You will have to provide the tracking number to me as well as whoever you are posting the board to next along with the website of the courier company.
  • You must only hang onto the board for a max of 7 days and if you cannot ship it to the next person within the 7 days, you must get in contact with them and me and arrange an extension of a maximum of 3 days.
  • You must not kill or damage my keyboard! (you'll have to cough up a brand new keyboard if you do...........) If you do accidentally damage my keyboard, you must report to me the damage and you'll have to pay a hefty compensation fee depending on the damage. If it's something very minor, still tell me and we can go from there.
  • Don't open up my keyboard or tamper with it or lose screws or anything along those lines please! This should go without saying but I am putting this out there just in case as suggested by Steve.V I will tamper evidence seal my keyboard just to make sure.
  • There is a cost involved, the cost of shipping the keyboard out to the first person. It will cost anything between 1-6 dollars (well nothing if someone does a pickup).

As stated above, please don't damage or break my keyboard. It will be painful for both myself and you!  :(

You will also have to send a photo of your drivers license or government issued identification (i.e. passport if you don't have a drivers license) once you are confirmed by me. This is mainly as a security layer to prevent theft and for the sake of liability of any damages and other general stuff like that.

Copied and pasted from the my previous tour thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=66465.0
Feel free to have a look at that thread if you have concerns over the handling of personal information or anything in general.

Application form: http://goo.gl/forms/foLgusCO0Q
Applications are open till the end of March 2015. Please apply before then if you wish to participate.
« Last Edit: Sat, 28 February 2015, 23:07:13 by Jersern »

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
Re: [AUS ONLY] [Interest Check] Topre Keyboard Tours (Novatouch or HHKB)
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 04:00:30 »
I'd love to try out a Novatouch, always been interested in them but they're a pricey thing to buy just for experimentations sake.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline Jersern

Re: [AUS ONLY] [Interest Check] Topre Keyboard Tours (Novatouch or HHKB)
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 04:01:36 »
I bought mine for experimentations sake lol. (Mainly cause the Realforce ones were out of stock.......  :( )

Offline Moralless

Re: [AUS] [Interest Check] Topre Keyboard Tours (Novatouch or HHKB)
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 04:12:25 »
Awesome to see you do another tour man :thumb:

I'd join this tour, but I'm already planning to get a novatouch so I can harvest its stems :))

Offline Jersern

Re: [AUS][Interest Check] Topre Keyboard Tours (Novatouch or HHKB)
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 04:15:01 »
Ahhh yes. I was going to harvest my Novatouch for my HHKB but then I decided I'm going to hold off till I get another Topre board. I really like the Novatouch for its TKL layout and as I said earlier, couldn't get the 55g Realforce I wanted so the Novatouch will have to do for now.

Offline Ludovician

« Reply #6 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 04:58:10 »
Is your HHKB the dental band mod or the Type-S? Either way, I'd be interested. Already got an HHKB and got a Realforce on the way but I'd be interested in comparing them.

The Novatouch would also be interesting.
Typing speed:
More
Visit the Typing Test and try!

My collection:
More
HHKB Pro 2 (Blank, white) | HHKB Pro 2 Type-S (Blank, white) | Topre Realforce 87UB silent-modded (not currently functional) | Das Keyboard Model S Professional Silent (MX Brown) | IBM Model M 1391401 - 9th January 1991 (Bolt+Floss-modded) | Apple keyboard m0116 (Orange Alps) | Unidentified DIN Keyboard (White Alps) | ADDS 1010 (Green Alps) | AEK II (Linear-modded, USB-converted) | IBM PC-AT Model F | Noppoo Choc Mini (MX Black) | Amstrad PC2286 | BigKeys LX | IBM Model M 1391401 - 6th September 1990 | IBM Model M2 1395300 - 28th February 1991 | Leopold FC660C | Cherry G80-11802 (MX Brown) | Matias Tactile Pro (Simplfied grey Alps) | Razer Blackwidow (MX Blue) | Novatouch 55g | Focus FK-2001 (White alps) | DSE Multitech (Blue alps) | Dell AT101W (Matias quiet) | Pok3r (White w/Clears) | KBP V80 (Blue Alps)

Pending:
Infinity kit

Offline Jersern

« Reply #7 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 05:31:03 »
It's a dental band mod haha can't afford the real deal  :))

Offline Ludovician

« Reply #8 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 05:34:22 »
I bought my stock one off ebay for $351, and two days later found out that I could have bought a Type S from Tenso/Rakuten for $323. It was devastating. I still love it, but... could have been that much better.
Typing speed:
More

My collection:
More
HHKB Pro 2 (Blank, white) | HHKB Pro 2 Type-S (Blank, white) | Topre Realforce 87UB silent-modded (not currently functional) | Das Keyboard Model S Professional Silent (MX Brown) | IBM Model M 1391401 - 9th January 1991 (Bolt+Floss-modded) | Apple keyboard m0116 (Orange Alps) | Unidentified DIN Keyboard (White Alps) | ADDS 1010 (Green Alps) | AEK II (Linear-modded, USB-converted) | IBM PC-AT Model F | Noppoo Choc Mini (MX Black) | Amstrad PC2286 | BigKeys LX | IBM Model M 1391401 - 6th September 1990 | IBM Model M2 1395300 - 28th February 1991 | Leopold FC660C | Cherry G80-11802 (MX Brown) | Matias Tactile Pro (Simplfied grey Alps) | Razer Blackwidow (MX Blue) | Novatouch 55g | Focus FK-2001 (White alps) | DSE Multitech (Blue alps) | Dell AT101W (Matias quiet) | Pok3r (White w/Clears) | KBP V80 (Blue Alps)

Pending:
Infinity kit

Offline Jersern

« Reply #9 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 05:36:07 »
Well I'm looking to buy a stock HHKB and a Realforce TKL in the 55g variant...  :p

Offline Ludovician

« Reply #10 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 05:38:15 »
Heh, the Realforce I'm waiting on is the 55g TKL. It's currently in California though, so who knows when it'll get here?
Typing speed:
More

My collection:
More

Pending:
Infinity kit

Offline Jersern

« Reply #11 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 20:07:44 »
Who's knows right? I'm waiting on some stuff from the US and the eta was 3 weeks >.<

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #12 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 23:31:34 »
I won't be participating - I have an HHKB already, and Novatouch is not on my wish list.

But I will say thank you for potentially doing this again - it exposes a lot (well, some) people to different keyboards that are difficult to find out here. :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Moralless

« Reply #13 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 23:33:00 »
But I will say thank you for potentially doing this again - it exposes a lot (well, some) people to different keyboards that are difficult to find out here. :)

Agreed, it's the reason I have a HHKB right now.

Offline Jersern

« Reply #14 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 00:30:08 »
Happy to help out, after all I have decided to get rid of all my mx keyboards except for my Phantom, possibly have more Topre boards for more tours??? (If they come back in stock... >.>)

Offline Jersern

« Reply #15 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 23:35:36 »
Bump!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
Re: [AUS]Topre Keyboard Tours (Novatouch or HHKB)
« Reply #16 on: Mon, 23 February 2015, 09:02:12 »
I feel like I'm intruding on an Aussie-only party by posting here ( :)) ) but I've added a poll at the request of Jersern.   :thumb:   

Offline Jersern

« Reply #17 on: Mon, 23 February 2015, 22:28:50 »
Thanks Hoffman! :) Btw is it possible to make me able to view the results? I don't want to pester you to look at them haha.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #18 on: Tue, 24 February 2015, 10:46:47 »
Thanks Hoffman! :) Btw is it possible to make me able to view the results? I don't want to pester you to look at them haha.

I've just made the results public to anyone.   :thumb:   They were set to be visible after voting, but it didn't occur to me that you wouldn't be voting so wouldn't be able to see the results.  :))

Unfortunately I can't pick specific people to make it viewable to, so this is the best I can do; if it's not okay, let me know and I'll fix it.  :)

Offline Jersern

Re: [AUS] HHKB Tour (Rubber band modded)
« Reply #19 on: Tue, 24 February 2015, 23:12:34 »
I've had a look at the poll here and the response I got on the other forums (and emails) and I have decided to run this tour with the HHKB silenced mod keyboard.

This tour will be opened up to Australians. I am happy to allow people in New Zealand participate given they pay to the previous person the added cost of shipping it express to New Zealand.

Please fill out this form to apply: http://goo.gl/forms/YnKWcpL8NN
Signing up means you agree to the conditions.

Sign ups will be open till the end of March and the tour begins at the start of April.

Offline Jersern

Re: [AUS] HHKB Tour (Rubber band modded) - Applications Open
« Reply #20 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 00:50:19 »
I've added some photos (refer to link in first post). Please don't be scared that the keyboard is blank! :D I will include a keymap sheet and I am sure you will get use to it after a single day. Also, don't pester me about the inverted space bar, I like inverted space bars and I will flip it back to the normal direction for the tour. Feel free to rotate it back if that tickles your fancy.

Offline Jersern

« Reply #21 on: Fri, 27 February 2015, 20:55:37 »
Added participants list.

Offline Ludovician

« Reply #22 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 19:43:04 »
Oh wow, only two people.
Typing speed:
More

My collection:
More

Pending:
Infinity kit

Offline Jersern

« Reply #23 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 20:03:57 »
There is like 1 or 2 more but they're unconfirmed. Don't be surprised there's only two people though, Topre's here in Aus is like ultra niche.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #24 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 22:29:23 »
I wonder if 'cause no-one sells them here, and few people would have heard of them, plus their relatively high cost, means no vendors want to sell them?

Their loss.

And ours, of course.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Polymer

« Reply #25 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 22:50:10 »
I'm surprised there isn't more interest though..

They're hard to find but you can buy them overseas...Topre is hard to get but there are a couple of places selling them...not HHKBs but RF and Type Heaven.....

Aussies can't be bothered is really the issue..too much effort..

Offline Jersern

« Reply #26 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 22:57:47 »
And ours, of course.

RIP Aussie Topre Lovers

Aussies can't be bothered is really the issue..too much effort..

Probably... :)) Well for any Aussie or Kiwi that's interested, it's on the table. I'd prefer to have more people in the tour so everyone only has to pay a tiny bit to cover the initial shipping of the board.

Offline Jersern

« Reply #27 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 23:08:03 »
Important
Added cost warning for initial shipping.

Offline miroslav

« Reply #28 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 23:34:54 »
I would be interested as well BUTTTTT I'm currently waiting for my HHKB stock + HHKB Type S from Japan which should be here in like a weeks time. Still looking for that RF 55G TKL though :(

Thanks for doing an interest check :) I would have joined had I not bought my HHKBs a few weeks back (I'm also from Sydney :D)

Offline Jersern

« Reply #29 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 00:35:52 »
I ran a tour last year... :))

I would be interested as well BUTTTTT I'm currently waiting for my HHKB stock + HHKB Type S from Japan which should be here in like a weeks time. Still looking for that RF 55G TKL though :(

Thanks for doing an interest check :) I would have joined had I not bought my HHKBs a few weeks back (I'm also from Sydney :D)

Wow 2 HHKBs :eek: well I can't really say that since I have a Novatouch and a HHKB and I look to buy a 83u55g plus another HHKB... :))

Offline Ludovician

« Reply #30 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 00:38:53 »
I didn't know there was an 83u.

I'm happy to mod my HHKB by throwing it into a bucket of black paint and selling it to you for $500, Jersern. It might need some cleaning afterwards, though.
Typing speed:
More

My collection:
More

Pending:
Infinity kit

Offline Jersern

« Reply #31 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 00:52:47 »
I didn't know there was an 83u.

I'm happy to mod my HHKB by throwing it into a bucket of black paint and selling it to you for $500, Jersern. It might need some cleaning afterwards, though.

Did I say 83 :confused: OOOOOOOOOOOPS :rolleyes: I meant 87u of course. Hahahahha just buy one from Japan as someone suggested though I really can't be bothered right now...

Offline Jersern

« Reply #32 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 00:53:49 »
And I need to feed my other interest right now, can't put all my money in the keyboard game.

Offline Bomble

« Reply #33 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 07:31:24 »
Well I'm looking to buy a stock HHKB and a Realforce TKL in the 55g variant...  :p

You waiting for a mechkb to stock up as well? The wait hurts me a little bit more every single day

Offline Jersern

« Reply #34 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 14:15:09 »
Yep. I wouldn't be surprised if I had to wait quite a while..

Offline Bomble

« Reply #35 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 06:41:46 »
Yep. I wouldn't be surprised if I had to wait quite a while..

Just FYI, I contacted MechKB and what they said was that they are ready to go ahead and make an order, but they're waiting for the Australian dollar to become stronger so that they can get a better deal. At the time of emailing I was told the price would be ~AU$289 which is significantly above the previous price, and what they'd want to charge for the board. Hopefully that is somewhat useful to know  :)

Offline Ludovician

« Reply #36 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 06:58:13 »
Huh, weird. When I talked to them a week or two ago they said $299.
Typing speed:
More

My collection:
More

Pending:
Infinity kit

Offline Bomble

« Reply #37 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 06:59:36 »
Huh, weird. When I talked to them a week or two ago they said $299.

That was most likely just me remembering incorrectly, oopsie

Offline Jersern

« Reply #38 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 14:45:54 »
Either way 300 Aud is way too high. Im happy to wait.

Offline miroslav

« Reply #39 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 07:53:25 »
I ran a tour last year... :))

Wow 2 HHKBs :eek: well I can't really say that since I have a Novatouch and a HHKB and I look to buy a 83u55g plus another HHKB... :))

Hahah I also have 2 Novatouches :3 Yeah I bought 2 HHKB cause why not.. Since I was already buying one, thought I might grab both the silenced and non-silenced models. I really like the layout as a programmer myself but the lack of dedicated arrow keys still annoys me abit :( It's like the only thing that I need from a TKL board. The home, end, page up and page down I can live without but them arrow keys.. Be nice to organize like a meet up for Aus peeps as well. Really wanna meet some other keyboard enthusiasts just for like a beer or what not.

Also I emailed mechkb the other day regarding the 87U 55G and they said they should have stock within a month's time. Thought I'd let you know since you're after one of those as well :)

Offline Ludovician

« Reply #40 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 07:56:25 »
I'm envious of your disposable income. Two HHKBs because why not?

Out of curiosity, miroslav, whereabouts are you? I believe there are several people in Sydney around here and Rowdy is from Melbourne IIRC. I think I saw a Tasmanian once.
Typing speed:
More

My collection:
More

Pending:
Infinity kit

Offline miroslav

« Reply #41 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 07:59:31 »
I'm envious of your disposable income. Two HHKBs because why not?

Out of curiosity, miroslav, whereabouts are you? I believe there are several people in Sydney around here and Rowdy is from Melbourne IIRC. I think I saw a Tasmanian once.

Hahah my gf is out of Sydney for the time being so I just spend all my money on boards (still do even when she's around and she's not happy about it). I'm from Sydney Hurstville area if you know where that is. Where abouts are you?

Offline Ludovician

« Reply #42 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 08:03:12 »
I'm on the Gold Coast, in Queensland. Haven't seen anyone near me on here, unless you count Bomble from Brisbane. That's about 80km away from where I live.
Typing speed:
More

My collection:
More

Pending:
Infinity kit

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #43 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 09:54:28 »
Filled out a form, I hope it's not too off putting that I'm a new member here.

I'm in Chatswood which I think is really close to you.

Offline Ludovician

« Reply #44 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 15:13:05 »
I'm assuming it'll be alright as long as you verify your identity with Jersern.

If you're close enough to him, you may be able to do a local pick up for the start of the tour and save us each a few bucks.
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 March 2015, 15:30:25 by Ludovician »
Typing speed:
More

My collection:
More

Pending:
Infinity kit

Offline Jersern

« Reply #45 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 15:25:33 »
Filled out a form, I hope it's not too off putting that I'm a new member here.

I'm in Chatswood which I think is really close to you.

If you supply some ID, happy to let you join! :thumb: Especially since you live a station away...

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #46 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 19:25:44 »
Okay, ID sent!

I'd be more than willing to pick it up to start off the tour too.

Offline Jersern

« Reply #47 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 23:18:07 »
Received :thumb: Yeah you'll probably be kicking off the tour this time.

Offline Jersern

« Reply #48 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 23:02:47 »
3 people signed up for tour! No cost will be necessary now, someone offered to do a pick up.

Offline Jersern

« Reply #49 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 03:31:20 »
I might kick off the tour extra early since I doubt there will be any more applications. Possibly next week?