Author Topic: JTK Sophomore GB - 100% shipped - Form in OP for any missing or damaged keys  (Read 1364979 times)

Offline kawasaki161

Re: JTK Sophomore GB - buy period over
« Reply #1300 on: Tue, 29 November 2016, 10:20:25 »
My brother is a Semi-pro CS:GO Player and non-mechanical keyboard owner (as of yet). I have decided to have my Black/Orange set go to him for Christmas atop a QuickFire TK for his first mechanical keyboard.

He is going to FREAK out and I have no one else to thank but you Bunny.. Its the most perfect gift ever and your GB is making it happen.

Uuuh, you know that the spacebar does not fit the TK right?

Offline phruitpie

« Reply #1301 on: Tue, 29 November 2016, 10:22:30 »
My brother is a Semi-pro CS:GO Player and non-mechanical keyboard owner (as of yet). I have decided to have my Black/Orange set go to him for Christmas atop a QuickFire TK for his first mechanical keyboard.

He is going to FREAK out and I have no one else to thank but you Bunny.. Its the most perfect gift ever and your GB is making it happen.

Perfect opportunity to get him a new board as well :p
Hate how CM uses non-standard sizing.

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #1302 on: Tue, 29 November 2016, 10:24:26 »

Perfect opportunity to get him a new board as well :p
Hate how CM uses non-standard sizing.
Well, all new CM boards use standard sizing now. A MasterKeys M should solve the problem :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
JTK Sophomore GB - buy period over
« Reply #1303 on: Tue, 29 November 2016, 11:35:05 »

A very kind gesture and one that deserves another, I'll send you an extra black and orange set to replace the one you have so kindly given up

Just dm me your order details so I don't miss it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: Tue, 29 November 2016, 11:44:42 by BunnyLake »
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
  • "You miss 100% of the shots you take." -S. Trooper
« Reply #1304 on: Tue, 29 November 2016, 11:44:05 »

A very kind gesture and one that deserves another, I'll send you an extra black and orange set to replace the one you have so kindly given up

IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE, BUNNY CLAUSE!
Halifax, NS Meetup | "I know you'll come back to me, I'm like a good kind of herpes, I'm impossible to get rid of." - 27
67g Zilent V2 M60-A | BKE Redux HHKB Professional 2 | 62g Silent Black Planck | 62g Vint Black Tex Yoda II | Bolt-Modded Model M 1391301

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1305 on: Tue, 29 November 2016, 11:49:15 »
Also guys been posting jtk pics on our Instagram if anyone is interested in seeing progress

Offline LDobler

« Reply #1306 on: Tue, 29 November 2016, 12:33:09 »
Hello, I ordered a set of sliders through PM. Is it possible to add a set of JTK Orange & Black to that order?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1307 on: Tue, 29 November 2016, 13:52:50 »
Hello, I ordered a set of sliders through PM. Is it possible to add a set of JTK Orange & Black to that order?

Yeah no problem just shoot me a pm

Offline Vizir

« Reply #1308 on: Wed, 30 November 2016, 13:32:43 »
I just filled out the form for color options. I'm, also, OK with waiting for the fixed sliders. So sorry to hear about this issue, Bunny.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1309 on: Wed, 30 November 2016, 13:52:47 »
I just filled out the form for color options. I'm, also, OK with waiting for the fixed sliders. So sorry to hear about this issue, Bunny.

great thanks sir

and im sorry too, however id rather do it this way then stand by and put my name to an inferior product

we are just waiting for the samples of the revised models now and icant wait to update everyone with good news on them

as for the keyset gbs, sets are all perfect and will now be shipped to me within the next 6 days

exciting stuff, its been a long road but i cant wait to get these out to you good folks

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1310 on: Wed, 30 November 2016, 15:17:24 »
and im sorry too, however id rather do it this way then stand by and put my name to an inferior product
we are just waiting for the samples of the revised models now and icant wait to update everyone with good news on them
Does this mean we are waiting on them being revised now rather than sending the ****y ones out?

If so thats pretty good news sounds like they might be done soonish then
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline cookie

• Deskthority
« Reply #1311 on: Wed, 30 November 2016, 18:47:25 »
Any updates? I haven't found a form to fill out because of the sliders.
No answer on my PM either :/

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #1312 on: Wed, 30 November 2016, 19:42:56 »

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=77300.msg2307845#msg2307845

Offline kiyoto_protocol

« Reply #1313 on: Wed, 30 November 2016, 21:34:20 »

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=77300.msg2307845#msg2307845

I believe Cookie meant the form Bunny said he would put up about shipping the italics sliders now or with the remade sliders: 

As of right now we will stick to the original statement, that we will send the current batch to people who want them as other wise they are essentially all going to be wasted

Will you still set up a form for that or should we just shoot you a PM?

I certainly will be doing a form good sir, for that level of responses it's best to keep it all together and organised

As far as I can tell, Bunny hasn't posted that form yet.

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #1314 on: Wed, 30 November 2016, 23:12:28 »
As of right now we will stick to the original statement, that we will send the current batch to people who want them as other wise they are essentially all going to be wasted

Will you still set up a form for that or should we just shoot you a PM?

I certainly will be doing a form good sir, for that level of responses it's best to keep it all together and organised

As far as I can tell, Bunny hasn't posted that form yet.
[/quote]

Yeah if he meant that one it isn't posted yet that is correct.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1315 on: Thu, 01 December 2016, 00:55:21 »
The old ones will still go out to people who want them, the form will go up as soon as I'm told a date the new ones will be ready as that date will affect how many people want to pay second shipping costs

Offline potatobot

• Her Endgame
  • GMK BLACK LOTUS
« Reply #1316 on: Thu, 01 December 2016, 13:08:03 »
I know sliders have issues,  but is there any updates/ETA for the Keycaps? Assuming it's best to change my address once agin but want to be sure before I do.

Show Image

Just being prepared to ship to me now, I'm now told within the next 8 days, the sliders I think took about 4 days to arrive to me, but let's say they take a week to arrive, all are pre sorted and pre tested, all my packaging materials are ready to go, I've done all the shipping labels already this weekend, so I'd estimate they would take me about 2 days to pack, and then maybe 2 days to ship as I'll have to drop them off in several batches

So I'd say as an estimate they will all be shipped within about 3 weeks from me to you guys

So excited Bunny. These look great! Will tracking be handled through PayPal for anyone who bought extras?

Nope but I'll make some sort of spreadsheet for extras orders

Also for anyone who wants extras of the sets I'll pop them up on the site at some point in the future rather than have to deal with them via pms

Waiting for this to happen, i expect after all the orders have been shipped?

Offline WOMBO

« Reply #1317 on: Thu, 01 December 2016, 16:38:19 »
Hey Bunny, it's just occurring to me now but do none of the JTK Sophomore sets support HHKB layout? If they actually do support it, I'd actually like to get in on an Orange on Black set.

Offline Saiph

« Reply #1318 on: Thu, 01 December 2016, 16:51:02 »
Hey Bunny, it's just occurring to me now but do none of the JTK Sophomore sets support HHKB layout? If they actually do support it, I'd actually like to get in on an Orange on Black set.
What's important for hhkb? Because I know jtk sophomore does have the short backspace. You can see it in this mockup, though it was incorrectly show in R1: https://d2lraglvfaoc4l.cloudfront.net/uploads/product/image/94/584c5bedd1bd5370c2302c3d4ace41bb.png

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #1319 on: Thu, 01 December 2016, 16:54:30 »
What's important for hhkb? Because I know jtk sophomore does have the short backspace. You can see it in this mockup, though it was incorrectly show in R1: https://d2lraglvfaoc4l.cloudfront.net/uploads/product/image/94/584c5bedd1bd5370c2302c3d4ace41bb.png
Top row \| is missing for full hhkb support

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #1320 on: Thu, 01 December 2016, 20:18:43 »
Top row \| is missing for full hhkb support

a true pity that top row pipe/slash isnt included
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline WOMBO

« Reply #1321 on: Thu, 01 December 2016, 20:48:23 »
Yeah, just the top pipe/slash. It's just annoying because in the standard HHKB layout it's one over from the side, so it's not exactly particularly pretty when you swap in some r1 novelty in its place either unless you also replace the tilde. I guess it's not a huge deal, but I'm curious if this was intentional? It's just one key short of true HHKB compatibility =(

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #1322 on: Thu, 01 December 2016, 21:47:55 »
I guess it's not a huge deal, but I'm curious if this was intentional? It's just one key short of true HHKB compatibility =(

Yup, Bunny hates HHKBs and the plebs that use them  :))
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline MvanDiemen

• Click-clack-woohoo :D
« Reply #1323 on: Mon, 05 December 2016, 07:42:24 »
I guess it's not a huge deal, but I'm curious if this was intentional? It's just one key short of true HHKB compatibility =(

Yup, Bunny hates HHKBs and the plebs that use them  :))

Yeah specifically as the picture with the first batch of sliders was on (assuming with a high probability) his HHKB.  ;D

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1324 on: Mon, 05 December 2016, 12:15:50 »
Forms will be up tonight about the sliders as well as confirmation about sophomore extra orders, I'll post those and other updates once I get the kid to bed and then work through my pms

Offline RESPRiT

• HHKB = ❤
« Reply #1325 on: Mon, 05 December 2016, 12:29:10 »
Forms will be up tonight about the sliders as well as confirmation about sophomore extra orders, I'll post those and other updates once I get the kid to bed and then work through my pms

Yay! Thanks for all the hard work Bunny!
;)

Offline Laser

« Reply #1326 on: Mon, 05 December 2016, 15:46:30 »

Cool :) Do you have some ETA about the revised sliders? Sorry if already mentioned.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1327 on: Mon, 05 December 2016, 16:24:13 »
here is a form for people to fill out if they would like the faulty sliders shipped to them in advance of the fixed ones

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScazUKmYAZdKeeot5RZH6OxcFhqBIwkGJiaLXotwjrDSnZK_A/viewform

and if anybody ordered extra keysets from this Gb but didnt pay via the site (purchased through pm or email)

please could you filly out this form

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScwo-ZDGFkX8kkyZMPRHw75f-WoqQrqX4rwmULCBe86RpEzCw/viewform

sorry for all the forms, just want to get everything organised and in order so we can make sure all of these things are correct and go out super speedy for you guys

the sophomore sets are shipping to me in a couple days now so everything is prepped and ready

the fixed version of the sliders are also on the way, once they have been given an ok ill be given a date of completion and will post it here right away

Offline ankushg

« Reply #1328 on: Mon, 05 December 2016, 17:45:31 »
here is a form for people to fill out if they would like the faulty sliders shipped to them in advance of the fixed ones

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScazUKmYAZdKeeot5RZH6OxcFhqBIwkGJiaLXotwjrDSnZK_A/viewform

Hey Bunny, just had a couple questions:

1. Is there an estimate to how much shipping would cost to the US? don't wanna fill out the form just to change my mind once you go through the effort of invoicing 😕
2. Is it possible to just get the faulty sliders included with the good ones when they arrive? Would that throw off the shipping prices we already paid?

Offline takonic

« Reply #1329 on: Mon, 05 December 2016, 17:47:41 »

and if anybody ordered extra keysets from this Gb but didnt pay via the site (purchased through pm or email)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScwo-ZDGFkX8kkyZMPRHw75f-WoqQrqX4rwmULCBe86RpEzCw/viewform

sorry for all the forms, just want to get everything organised and in order so we can make sure all of these things are correct and go out super speedy for you guys

the sophomore sets are shipping to me in a couple days now so everything is prepped and ready

the fixed version of the sliders are also on the way, once they have been given an ok ill be given a date of completion and will post it here right away

do I have to fill out the form if I bought extras through paypal? I bought the rest through the website initially. I ordered a red/white set,black and orange on the website but didnt get the extra untill I PM'ed you a month or 2 back
« Last Edit: Mon, 05 December 2016, 17:53:32 by takonic »

Offline Dyaems

« Reply #1330 on: Mon, 05 December 2016, 19:16:42 »
Those who want the faulty and the corrected sliders to be shipped at the same time won't be needing to fill up the form, right?

B.face X2
  65g Zealios

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
« Reply #1331 on: Mon, 05 December 2016, 20:10:19 »
Submitted dude! Can't wait for White & Pink ;D
Halifax, NS Meetup | "I know you'll come back to me, I'm like a good kind of herpes, I'm impossible to get rid of." - 27
67g Zilent V2 M60-A | BKE Redux HHKB Professional 2 | 62g Silent Black Planck | 62g Vint Black Tex Yoda II | Bolt-Modded Model M 1391301

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1332 on: Mon, 05 December 2016, 22:24:48 »

The MOST important statement for myself here, thanks Bunny as usual for providing up to date information.

The Sophomore key-sets are the ONES to own and will fill out any keyboards with extreme luxury and opulence  8) .

Offline HouseofSuffering

« Reply #1333 on: Mon, 05 December 2016, 23:17:15 »
Submitted! F yeah!

Offline kiwi99

• that's a gnarly dookie
  • authentic church of halverson member
« Reply #1334 on: Tue, 06 December 2016, 00:17:42 »

so if I entered the forms correctly, the italics sliders will be included with our keys then fixed at a later date ? or everything will be held for the fixed sliders?

Offline JDragon

« Reply #1335 on: Tue, 06 December 2016, 03:16:59 »

If I bought keysets through 2 PP transactions, should I fill out the form twice?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1336 on: Tue, 06 December 2016, 03:18:12 »

If I bought keysets through 2 PP transactions, should I fill out the form twice?

Nah just do it once but mention it in the notes bit at the bottom when confirming the sets

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #1337 on: Tue, 06 December 2016, 03:48:37 »
So, if I want the italics and fixed sliders together once the fixed sliders arrive I should just wait and not fill out any form, correct?

Offline JDragon

« Reply #1338 on: Tue, 06 December 2016, 15:13:49 »
So, if I want the italics and fixed sliders together once the fixed sliders arrive I should just wait and not fill out any form, correct?

Thank you, filled out the form.

Offline aaron6301

• Pixel Pusher
« Reply #1339 on: Tue, 06 December 2016, 15:41:45 »
Form submitted for GH/PP order. Thanks Bunny

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1340 on: Tue, 06 December 2016, 19:09:20 »

Filled the form out yesterday too, finding my PayPal transaction ID was a pain in the butt though .-. Hopefully these will be here before the Christmas rush then I can be 20% cooler with italics always on :dogecool:
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
More

Offline Dyaems

« Reply #1341 on: Tue, 06 December 2016, 19:30:50 »

I think so. I have not filled up any form too.

B.face X2
  65g Zealios

Offline William_S_Jones

• Best Prime Ever!!!
« Reply #1342 on: Wed, 07 December 2016, 00:45:41 »

Offline Mr Mulch

« Reply #1343 on: Wed, 07 December 2016, 19:01:17 »
Form filled out. Thanks, Bunny!

Offline dyrdevil

« Reply #1344 on: Thu, 08 December 2016, 00:49:29 »

hi Bunny,
thanks for posting the form.  When are you closing the form/shipping the italics?  Any ETA for the fixed versions yet?

Offline Define

« Reply #1345 on: Thu, 08 December 2016, 11:34:24 »
Can I buy sliders now? or is the buying period done?

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #1346 on: Thu, 08 December 2016, 12:10:10 »
Can I buy sliders now? or is the buying period done?

I'm also interested in this!

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #1347 on: Thu, 08 December 2016, 20:07:41 »
 I am quite hyped for my black/pink set
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1348 on: Fri, 09 December 2016, 05:05:26 »
I was just wondering as well bunny, will the repaired/modified ASDF row keys from the debut set also be included in the shipment or do we have a eta on when those are sorted.
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
« Reply #1349 on: Fri, 09 December 2016, 08:24:38 »
I am quite hyped for my black/pink set

Please white/pink all the way  :p