Author Topic: JTK Sophomore GB - 100% shipped - Form in OP for any missing or damaged keys  (Read 1365205 times)

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
The delete next to the JTK key is the actual delete. The delete below the Insert key, is actually the ISO key, the one that you would normally find between Left Shift and Z.

You've just confused the living hell out of me but if your particular layout works, more power to you  :thumb: .

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
You've just confused the living hell out of me
That's the plan.  ;)
My opensource projects: GH80-3000, TOAD, XMMX. Classified: stuff

Offline RubenMcNoobin

Patiently waiting to put these to good use once my OOB keyset gets here.
Show Image

sweet mother, what kind of case/keyboard you have there sir?

Well initially, it was a Novatouch. Then I hydrodipped it in gray marble, silenced it with Hypersphere rings, threw on some side-printed gray PBT caps, and accented it with a touch of gold.

I never got around to giving it a proper photoshoot to share with anyone, I just never feel like I have the time to go out with proper lighting, which is a real shame considering I went so far with designing everything about it. :(
« Last Edit: Sun, 22 January 2017, 09:17:07 by RubenMcNoobin »

Silenced Novatouch           K70 RGB          Magicforce-68

Offline Malenky

Does anyone get Topre sliders along with their orders?

No

They revised ones haven't shipped to me yet and the faulty ones jusy left seperately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've shipped the faulty ones for those of us that filled the form out? Do you have a rough ETA for the new ones yet? Thanks!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Does anyone get Topre sliders along with their orders?

No

They revised ones haven't shipped to me yet and the faulty ones jusy left seperately

You've shipped the faulty ones for those of us that filled the form out? Do you have a rough ETA for the new ones yet? Thanks!

I'll fire off an email now and see if there is a timeline update

I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Butter

Got my keycaps yesterday. Thanks for the fast shipping. :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Got my keycaps yesterday. Thanks for the fast shipping. :)

great to hear sir

Offline lobehold

After playing around with my set, I realized I paid for the $30 black on orange mods only to use a single enter key.

158266-0

I can report that I, too, had to use the plastic bag method to mount the stabilizers on the spacebar.

The set looks and feels great otherwise, the orange looks almost iridescent under the lamp light.

Finally, I really wish I bought the ninja version of the Filco, oh well.
« Last Edit: Sun, 22 January 2017, 17:13:20 by lobehold »

Offline Dadrophenia

Hey Bunny, I sent you a couple PM's regarding an order mismatch. If you could check them out when you get the chance, that'd be great, thanks!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
After playing around with my set, I realized I paid for the $30 black on orange mods only to use a single enter key.

(Attachment Link)

I can report that I, too, had to use the plastic bag method to mount the stabilizers on the spacebar.

The set looks and feels great otherwise, the orange looks almost iridescent under the lamp light.

Worth it :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus

(Attachment Link)

Looks great with the orange accents.

Offline superpiya

(Attachment Link)

Wow it looks amazing man  :thumb:

Maybe add more black on orange for F5-F8?

Offline lobehold

Maybe add more black on orange for F5-F8?

I find that the set look best when you keep the orange accents to a minimum since the less orange keys you use the more punch each one has.

Offline Laser

(Attachment Link)

These look and feel great!  I look forward to the red on black set showing up in my mailbox to mix with the coke set.  Thanks for the hard work, Bunny!

Wanted to ask for some time - what keyboard is that?

Offline kawasaki161

(Attachment Link)

These look and feel great!  I look forward to the red on black set showing up in my mailbox to mix with the coke set.  Thanks for the hard work, Bunny!

Wanted to ask for some time - what keyboard is that?

LZ Ergo

Offline Laser

Ahah, thanks! This means (at that price), I'll rather (have to) build myself one :D

Offline schoolbus

anyone know how these will get delivered in the states? IE; USPS, DHL etc?

thanks
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......

thanks

United States Postal Service

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT

thanks

United States Postal Service

True story

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
Still no sign of my sets  :(

Is anybody from Germany also waiting for their parcel? Normally it doesn't take that long to get stuff from the UK...

This is hoping the keys will be delivered this week  :thumb:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT

Is anybody from Germany also waiting for their parcel? Normally it doesn't take that long to get stuff from the UK...

I ****ed yours up, sent it to your old address after you contacted me I forgot to put on the new version of the label so I'm getting it sorted

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT

I ****ed yours up, sent it to your old address after you contacted me I forgot to put on the new version of the label so I'm getting it sorted

If you have access to your old address lemme know, if not don't do anything and ill forward a replacement soon at my expense

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder

If you have access to your old address lemme know, if not don't do anything and ill forward a replacement soon at my expense

No my old address was at the other end of Germany. I had a forwarding service after I moved, but I don't think it's still active.

Normally the parcel should be shipped back to you. Let's just wait another week and see what happens  :thumb:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT

No my old address was at the other end of Germany. I had a forwarding service after I moved, but I don't think it's still active.

Normally the parcel should be shipped back to you. Let's just wait another week and see what happens  :thumb:

I was just shipping so much that week, you did everything right and contacted me etc and I even did the label and had it on my desk but it just totally slipped my mind to change the label on the day, since having a kid I feel like my brain has taken a stand against me and unless I do something immediately as I'm told to do so it refuses to retain that information

Offline zenless

Did extras get separate shipping notifications?

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread

Orders that were placed through PM didn't get shipping notifications.

Offline zenless

Ok cool, thanks for confirming that. Thread is so long i thought that was mentioned but couldn't find it.

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread

Ok cool, thanks for confirming that. Thread is so long i thought that was mentioned but couldn't find it.

You're welcome.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT

All god shipped either last Friday or the Friday before as far as extras go

Offline xZ3ROx

@BunnyLake I sent you a PM, thanks

Offline Zealousy

• Twitter
Anyone in California get their set yet? I saw one red/white set at the NorCal keyboards meetup Saturday, but other than that still waiting (what's another day?)

Offline sithlord

I got mine (orange on black) in US-TX today.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Slider update, once the factory get back from Chinese new year it'll take them 7 days to finish production and ship the corrected sliders

Offline legendami

So aprox 2 weeks for sliders sounds fair :P?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT

No idea I'm not very up to speed on the Chinese new year, I'm just posting what I've been told

Offline nsmechkb

No idea I'm not very up to speed on the Chinese new year, I'm just posting what I've been told

From what little I know of the new year, I'd guess they may be out for two weeks, then start production--which I'm assuming is 7 business days (?)--so I'm setting my hopes at around 3.5 - 4 weeks for them to leave the factory.

But I may very well be wrong.  Either way; super excited about this update! Can't wait for these sliders!
« Last Edit: Tue, 24 January 2017, 05:19:39 by nsmechkb »

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker

From what little I know of the new year, I'd guess they may be out for two weeks, then start production--which I'm assuming is 7 business days (?)--so I'm setting my hopes at around 3.5 - 4 weeks for them to leave the factory.

But I may very well be wrong.  Either way; super excited about this update! Can't wait for these sliders!
CNY messes with the western world quite a bit. As far as I know, my factory is back on the 6th, but some other places are the 3rd, and some are the 13th or so. Hard to tell until you're actually told when work begins!

Offline joostflux

• Cars, computers, anime, and keyboards
Anyone in California get their set yet? I saw one red/white set at the NorCal keyboards meetup Saturday, but other than that still waiting (what's another day?)

Hey, that was me! I'm so stoked on the set. So stoked that I even ordered more haha.

Endgame? There is no endgame.

Offline Laser

Hi Bunny, I've just sent you a PM about extras.

Offline Slash Emperor

• Lust for life lost, keyboards acquired.

CNY messes with the western world quite a bit. As far as I know, my factory is back on the 6th, but some other places are the 3rd, and some are the 13th or so. Hard to tell until you're actually told when work begins!

Yep, my supplier won't be back until the 10th or so. I get CNY messing with work in January-February and European summer vacation messing with work in Summer.

Offline Zealousy

• Twitter

Hey, that was me! I'm so stoked on the set. So stoked that I even ordered more haha.

Did you ever get a shipping confirmation? I clicked on the link from the ctrl-alt email but got a 500 Internal Server Error...

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT

Did you ever get a shipping confirmation? I clicked on the link from the ctrl-alt email but got a 500 Internal Server Error...

The email is confirmation the order shipped

Sadly some people are having that error when viewing there order on the site, it's my understanding this was caused by some.sort of formatting issue on either usernames or email addresses or something between the old site and new site but if you pm me an order number I can screenshot the order for you when I'm at my desk

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Found this picture earlier today so thought I'd share here

Offline Laser

Sorry for the bump

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: JTK Sophomore GB - 100% shipped
« Reply #1944 on: Wed, 25 January 2017, 03:38:10 »

Sorry for the bump

Hey good sir, I'll rinse through my PM's tonight, I've been grinding through the gh60 builds and orders the last couple days

Sorry for the delay

Offline Laser

« Reply #1945 on: Wed, 25 January 2017, 03:42:45 »
Many thanks, appreciated :)

Offline kawasaki161

Show Image

Oooooo

I might have to PM you about PoB Alphas, but I think I'll wait for my order to arrive first. I hope it arrives this week.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist

Show Image

Damn Bunny you've gone and put Pink into the hardcore section of this forum.  Thought that Pink was actually a washed out Red but you made it look "Rigid" with the Black back ground.

Pink and Black, sounds like a new vicious Pron Studio  8) .

Offline Rafa_n

« Reply #1948 on: Wed, 25 January 2017, 08:56:11 »
I haven't read about the topre spacebars in a while, what's the status on those?

Are they going to ship with the new sliders?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1949 on: Wed, 25 January 2017, 11:43:29 »
I haven't read about the topre spacebars in a while, what's the status on those?

Are they going to ship with the new sliders?

They come with the sliders yes

They were never available for sale, they jusy come free with a set of sliders