Author Topic: JTK Sophomore GB - 100% shipped - Form in OP for any missing or damaged keys  (Read 1364962 times)

Offline kawasaki161

Re: JTK Sophomore GB - 100% shipped
« Reply #2050 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 12:01:42 »
So, about replacements for extras. Should I PM you or slap in a support ticket on ctrlalt (even though I wasn't part of the original GB) or maybe even both?

I will also PM you anyways later after I made my mind up about something I might want to order from the leftovers... need to think about it another night or so.

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #2051 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 12:07:34 »
So, about replacements for extras. Should I PM you or slap in a support ticket on ctrlalt (even though I wasn't part of the original GB) or maybe even both?

I will also PM you anyways later after I made my mind up about something I might want to order from the leftovers... need to think about it another night or so.

same question here, should we do tickets on ctrlalt.io or are we waiting on a form?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2052 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 12:10:38 »

same question here, should we do tickets on ctrlalt.io or are we waiting on a form?

Any issues whatsoever, whether you made an order on the site or through extras, please make a ticket on the site, this will ensure you get your issue dealt with when I'm doing replacements etc as I'll be working from the support system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline blighty

« Reply #2053 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 12:50:09 »
159364-0

I'm loving the Red on Black set!  Everything is as it should be, with nothing out of sorts.  I'm grateful that things are finally come to a close.  Thanks again! 

I don't suppose there is any chance I could buy from the replacement keys extra RoB shift keys (to fill my ergo's space bars)?  :D
LZ ergo (MX silent red) | JER - A06 (MX silent black-red springs) | Duck Lightsaver V2 (MX red) | Duck Octagon V2 (gateron clear) (lifted pads) | Duck Orion V2 (gateron red) | TKC 1800 (gateron silent reds) | Mistel MD770 (MX red with GMK silencing clips) | Realforce R2TSLA-US4-IV | Realforce R2TLSA-US4-BK | TX 75 (gateron clear) | KBDFANS 75 ("vintage" MX blues) | Kinesis Freestyle Pro (MX red) | MS Surface Ergonomic | MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL (MX black) | Phantom (Filco case) ("vintage" MX blacks | Spr1t 75% PCB x 2 (MX black and gateron clear) | Cherry G80-1865 (MX browns with black springs)

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #2054 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 16:12:47 »
Is the order status for this on the old ctrl alt site?
Can someone shoot me a link again pls, can't seem to find it anymore.

Ordered via pm and didn't receive a confirmation mail, so just want to take a quick looksie to check =)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2055 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 16:22:07 »

Ordered via pm and didn't receive a confirmation mail, so just want to take a quick looksie to check =)

If you ordered via pm it wouldn't be on any site

Did you fill out the extras form?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2056 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 16:22:33 »
(Attachment Link)

I'm loving the Red on Black set!  Everything is as it should be, with nothing out of sorts.  I'm grateful that things are finally come to a close.  Thanks again! 

I don't suppose there is any chance I could buy from the replacement keys extra RoB shift keys (to fill my ergo's space bars)?  :D

Once any missing keys etc are sent if I have any left you can have em

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2057 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 16:30:23 »
Somebody please take over my stormtrooper set so I can be done with this buy.
Stormtrooper? That wasn't part of this GB; congratulations, you're done with this buy!

Yeah he has received everything from this buy

Apparently a storm trooper set slipped through the cracks that was meant to be combined with this order for him however I only had sophomore out when I was packing it, so as a result he didn't get it with his sophomore shipment which is entirely down to me and no longer wishes to have it

I've checked and still have them so if anyone wants it it's up for grabs

Nvm. Not worth it
« Last Edit: Thu, 02 February 2017, 16:35:00 by whmeltonjr »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2058 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 16:44:46 »
Stormtrooper? That wasn't part of this GB; congratulations, you're done with this buy!

Apparently a storm trooper set slipped through the cracks that was meant to be combined with this order for him however I only had sophomore out when I was packing it, so as a result he didn't get it with his sophomore shipment which is entirely down to me and no longer wishes to have it

I haven't received sliders, so definitely not everything.

I wouldn't have even posted about it, but I made 3 separate contacts to make sure the stormtrooper set shipped with the sophomore buy and filled out the form, and they were still forgotten despite name being assured they wouldn't be. Then after all that I'm told they were going to ship with the sliders all along, because that makes so much sense. The truth is I was forgotten and now I'm stuck waiting for a refund until someone else buys them when this mistake was not my fault.

Sliders weren't part of this gb either

I'm just using this thread to update about them as it makes the most sense

Once again, I apologise that set wasn't included, I'm packing and sorting this stuff out of my house, I have a small child and limited space, I can't just have **** lying around all over the place so I have things packed away neatly apart from the buy I'm working on

When shipping sophomore I wasn't just shipping you set, I had hundreds upon hundreds of sets out all sorted and ordered and laid out neatly, and as I can only pack very late at night when my wife and son are in bed I have to make things as streamlined as possible, so when you order comes up for sophomore at that time, I have a choice, pack you actual order and get it out to you and then ship stormtrooper at my additional expense afterwards, or not pack your order and delay everything, at which point further mistakes can happen by losing labels or thinking things are done that are not etc

You messaged me a day ago asking for a refund, i don't keep money in my PayPal in case money gets frozen, and I don't keep my PayPal linked to my main bank account so that if anyone ever did get access to my PayPal very little damage could be done, these are precautions I have to take with so many people having my PayPal email, and while it's sounds paranoid people have tried before

As a result when you asked for a refund on a set I stated I'll find someone to buy it as I knew that would be quicker than me transferring funds between 2 bank accounts and then topping up my PayPal account, several people have messaged me about it and I also now have funds in my pp so I can send your refund which I will do now for both your stormtrooper set and sliders, I've literally just got on for evening

As I stated above it was entirely my fault that it wasn't packed with your original order, I had to make a decision whether to delay part or all of your order, I believed at the time I was doing right thing by expediting the part of the order you have received rather than having to wait until I shipped everything else and made room to go through all the older stuff that is packed away in storage boxes etc

As stuff is now clear once you messaged me I was able to go through said things and here is your set

Nothing was being withheld or kept from you, I was simply making a decision based purely on efficiency and nothing else, what is the fastest way possible I can get all these sets out to people

Offline Tally810

« Reply #2059 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 18:38:08 »

I haven't received sliders, so definitely not everything.

I wouldn't have even posted about it, but I made 3 separate contacts to make sure the stormtrooper set shipped with the sophomore buy and filled out the form, and they were still forgotten despite name being assured they wouldn't be. Then after all that I'm told they were going to ship with the sliders all along, because that makes so much sense. The truth is I was forgotten and now I'm stuck waiting for a refund until someone else buys them when this mistake was not my fault.

Sliders weren't part of this gb either

I'm just using this thread to update about them as it makes the most sense

Once again, I apologise that set wasn't included, I'm packing and sorting this stuff out of my house, I have a small child and limited space, I can't just have **** lying around all over the place so I have things packed away neatly apart from the buy I'm working on

When shipping sophomore I wasn't just shipping you set, I had hundreds upon hundreds of sets out all sorted and ordered and laid out neatly, and as I can only pack very late at night when my wife and son are in bed I have to make things as streamlined as possible, so when you order comes up for sophomore at that time, I have a choice, pack you actual order and get it out to you and then ship stormtrooper at my additional expense afterwards, or not pack your order and delay everything, at which point further mistakes can happen by losing labels or thinking things are done that are not etc

You messaged me a day ago asking for a refund, i don't keep money in my PayPal in case money gets frozen, and I don't keep my PayPal linked to my main bank account so that if anyone ever did get access to my PayPal very little damage could be done, these are precautions I have to take with so many people having my PayPal email, and while it's sounds paranoid people have tried before

As a result when you asked for a refund on a set I stated I'll find someone to buy it as I knew that would be quicker than me transferring funds between 2 bank accounts and then topping up my PayPal account, several people have messaged me about it and I also now have funds in my pp so I can send your refund which I will do now for both your stormtrooper set and sliders, I've literally just got on for evening

As I stated above it was entirely my fault that it wasn't packed with your original order, I had to make a decision whether to delay part or all of your order, I believed at the time I was doing right thing by expediting the part of the order you have received rather than having to wait until I shipped everything else and made room to go through all the older stuff that is packed away in storage boxes etc

As stuff is now clear once you messaged me I was able to go through said things and here is your set

Show Image

Nothing was being withheld or kept from you, I was simply making a decision based purely on efficiency and nothing else, what is the fastest way possible I can get all these sets out to people

I'll buy the stormtrooper set if it's not sold.

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #2060 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 19:39:05 »

If you ordered via pm it wouldn't be on any site

Did you fill out the extras form?

I believe I just shot you a pm Sir. =)
Or maybe I did order somehow and messaged you to add something?..

I'll dig thru my pm history tomorrow and message you if I can find it Bunny. xD

Offline Dyaems

« Reply #2061 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 19:42:42 »

I'll buy the stormtrooper set if it's not sold.

put me next in line... maybe

B.face X2
  65g Zealios

Offline itskuroi

« Reply #2062 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 22:30:19 »
Hooray my set finally arrived!

Offline Jumie

« Reply #2063 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 22:52:18 »
Receive my orange on black yesterday. Sadly the letter K is quite broken..159431-0

Offline zenless

« Reply #2064 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 08:24:03 »
(Attachment Link)

Looks nice! I take it there are no red on black extras left at this point?

Offline blighty

« Reply #2065 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 09:52:10 »
(Attachment Link)

Once any missing keys etc are sent if I have any left you can have em

Sweet!  Thank you, sir!
LZ ergo (MX silent red) | JER - A06 (MX silent black-red springs) | Duck Lightsaver V2 (MX red) | Duck Octagon V2 (gateron clear) (lifted pads) | Duck Orion V2 (gateron red) | TKC 1800 (gateron silent reds) | Mistel MD770 (MX red with GMK silencing clips) | Realforce R2TSLA-US4-IV | Realforce R2TLSA-US4-BK | TX 75 (gateron clear) | KBDFANS 75 ("vintage" MX blues) | Kinesis Freestyle Pro (MX red) | MS Surface Ergonomic | MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL (MX black) | Phantom (Filco case) ("vintage" MX blacks | Spr1t 75% PCB x 2 (MX black and gateron clear) | Cherry G80-1865 (MX browns with black springs)

Offline Malenky

« Reply #2066 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 10:30:55 »
Any more news on the sliders, now that we're the other end of CNY?

Offline Butter

« Reply #2067 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 10:36:09 »
If I have a damage keys should I do a support ticket now or wait for a form?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2068 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 10:44:11 »
Any more news on the sliders, now that we're the other end of CNY?

Info is in the OP

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2069 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 10:44:26 »
If I have a damage keys should I do a support ticket now or wait for a form?

Yeah fill out a support ticket

Offline Glissant

« Reply #2070 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 11:21:00 »
Just wanted to add that I got my set a while ago, but just yesterday had the time to check them out.
I got the red & white, and it looks very nice. I got everything that is listed plus the extra spacebars.

Thanks for everything so far, BunnySir. You have gone above and beyond as usual. You are very appreciated.

Offline a_ak57

« Reply #2071 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 13:58:34 »
Does anyone here happen to have a red/white set and also a red topre spacebar and if so, do you think the topre bar is close enough in color to match?  I ask because I've been excited for these sliders to arrive, but I realized I don't even have a keyset to use for my HHKB yet (have some stuff on order from group buys but nothing will arrive before at least April).  So I've been contemplating grabbing a red/white JTK set to add to my order (assuming Bunny has any left), but I'd need to leave in the topre spacebar since it's 6u and I don't really want to buy the set if the bar will be mismatched.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2072 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 14:13:34 »
The red topre bars are the same red from the set, I'll try and grab a picture of them either later tonight or tomorrow for you

Offline childofthehorn

« Reply #2073 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 19:15:57 »
Yeah I am waiting for my Topre bars and my extra Black and Orange set. AK57 this set is nice, like amazing quality for money. Some people have had a few issues, but dang... No one is doing this for less than $120/set much less half that!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Offline merlin64

• MechMerlin
« Reply #2074 on: Sat, 04 February 2017, 21:20:37 »
Is there anyway I could just purchase one 2.25 shift key of the orange on black set? I'm trying to use this on a G80 11800

Offline Suembeaux

« Reply #2075 on: Sun, 05 February 2017, 00:02:08 »
Got my pink and black set today, but accidentally forgot them at work. Taking a naked board to work with me tomorrow to load them up. Pictures will come afterward.

Thanks Bunny!
A bunch of stuff. Someone teach me how to properly solder.

/u/Shartastical

Offline slowpoke22

« Reply #2076 on: Sun, 05 February 2017, 00:49:46 »
Receive my orange on black yesterday. Sadly the letter K is quite broken.. (Attachment Link)

I also have the orange and black set that had a key that looked to be affected by the same issue. It turned out that the legend is fine, but covered by a small piece of black plastic. It was easy to remove the black plastic that was covering the legend with my fingernail.

Offline Asbrodeus

« Reply #2077 on: Mon, 06 February 2017, 07:09:24 »
finally put my red on blacks on a keyboard. The ctrlalt enter is a little loose but nothing some plastic wrap wont fix. Phone pics:

Offline schoolbus

« Reply #2078 on: Mon, 06 February 2017, 10:20:34 »
finally put my red on blacks on a keyboard. The ctrlalt enter is a little loose but nothing some plastic wrap wont fix. Phone pics:
Show Image

Show Image

Damn that looks real good. Crossing my fingers my orange on black extras show up today :)!
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline Suembeaux

« Reply #2079 on: Mon, 06 February 2017, 11:53:33 »
Happy with my pink and black set. I got 2 Print Screen keys, and no Pause, I'll open a ticket soon. If anyone got the opposite, shoutouts haha :)

« Last Edit: Mon, 06 February 2017, 12:22:35 by Suembeaux »

/u/Shartastical

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2080 on: Mon, 06 February 2017, 11:57:12 »
Happy with my pink and black set. I got 2 Print Screen keys, and no Pause, I'll open a ticket soon. If anyone got the opposite, shoutouts haha :)

Show Image

Show Image

Sorry about that sir and thanks for doing a ticket I'll get it sorted for you shortly

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #2081 on: Mon, 06 February 2017, 11:59:56 »
Hey Bunny, do you happen to still have extra sliders by any chance? If so I'll send you a PM in a little bit regarding that.

Offline Suembeaux

« Reply #2082 on: Mon, 06 February 2017, 12:03:49 »

Show Image

Show Image

Sorry about that sir and thanks for doing a ticket I'll get it sorted for you shortly

No worries, there are plenty of novelties to fill its place in the mean time. Also, was there supposed to be a BoP JTK novelty as well? I only saw the PoB one in my bag.

/u/Shartastical

Offline blighty

« Reply #2083 on: Mon, 06 February 2017, 18:23:19 »
Is there anyway I could just purchase one 2.25 shift key of the orange on black set? I'm trying to use this on a G80 11800

Aren't the right shift keys on those boards 2u?

Offline kiwi99

• that's a gnarly dookie
  • authentic church of halverson member
« Reply #2084 on: Mon, 06 February 2017, 18:58:37 »

right shift is 1.75u on 1800 style boards, there should be enough keys to fit that keyboard.

Offline Dyaems

« Reply #2085 on: Mon, 06 February 2017, 21:14:26 »
JTK Sky Dolch when? :D
gray alphas instead of brownish-gray would be fine too!  :thumb:

B.face X2
  65g Zealios

Offline blighty

« Reply #2086 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 06:05:06 »

right shift is 1.75u on 1800 style boards, there should be enough keys to fit that keyboard.

159869-0

2u on this particular board, not 1.75.

Offline schoolbus

« Reply #2087 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 12:18:25 »
still no sign of my caps :( , anyone else out there in the states who haven't seen their extras show up? Wondering if maybe I need to contact customs or something? Otherwise past the 12th it looks like a month and I'll just have to fill out a ticket :(
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #2088 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 12:20:03 »
still no sign of my caps :( , anyone else out there in the states who haven't seen their extras show up? Wondering if maybe I need to contact customs or something? Otherwise past the 12th it looks like a month and I'll just have to fill out a ticket :(
Did you fill a form?

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #2089 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 12:34:23 »

Mine haven't gotten here yet either and I live in Europe, was hoping they'd get here this week, our postal service can be pretty iffy at times so I'm chalking it up to that - hopefully you get yours soon!

Offline aaron6301

• Pixel Pusher
« Reply #2090 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 12:47:30 »

I received one of my two sets, both were 'extras" and ordered through PM on GH.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2091 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 12:53:47 »

Did you fill out the form 2 separate times?

Just want to make sure one isn't mispacked, if you filled out the form twice nothing to worry about, if you didn't please shoot me a pm with what you received and what you are missing

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2092 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 12:53:56 »

Still waiting for mine too (Canada), I am sure they will show up sooner or later!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2093 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 12:55:28 »

The last of the extras went out about 2 weeks ago, well 2 weeks and 4 days

Normally I'd expect it to take 4-10 days but it says allow up to 28, that being said I shipping trizkut something in October and he only just received it, usps decided to leave it in the New York depot for 3-4 months

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2094 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 12:56:00 »

Still waiting for mine too (Canada), I am sure they will show up sooner or later!

Yours went out in the last batch as you filled the form out towards the end I remember seeing your name

Offline aaron6301

• Pixel Pusher
« Reply #2095 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 13:05:28 »

Just want to make sure one isn't mispacked, if you filled out the form twice nothing to worry about, if you didn't please shoot me a pm with what you received and what you are missing

Yes,  I filled out the form twice for the two separate orders. The first set, red and white, was ordered sometime before I ordered the black and red set.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2096 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 13:07:37 »

Yes,  I filled out the form twice for the two separate orders. The first set, red and white, was ordered sometime before I ordered the black and red set.

Then we are all set sir but if for any reason it doesn't arrive by the end date stated in the OP just hit me up then and I'll get it taken care of for you

Offline aaron6301

• Pixel Pusher
« Reply #2097 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 13:09:25 »

Then we are all set sir but if for any reason it doesn't arrive by the end date stated in the OP just hit me up then and I'll get it taken care of for you

Great, thanks bud

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2098 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 14:06:35 »
shootiing off an email now to make sure we are on target still for replacement sliders to be finished in about a week, ill report back once im updated

Offline joostflux

• Cars, computers, anime, and keyboards
« Reply #2099 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 17:28:11 »

Not to worry, I haven't gotten my extras yet either. I've had stuff held up in customs for awhile, it just depends.

Endgame? There is no endgame.