Author Topic: JTK Sophomore GB - 100% shipped - Form in OP for any missing or damaged keys  (Read 1365027 times)

Offline schoolbus

Re: JTK Sophomore GB - 100% shipped
« Reply #2100 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 18:19:01 »
still no sign of my caps :( , anyone else out there in the states who haven't seen their extras show up? Wondering if maybe I need to contact customs or something? Otherwise past the 12th it looks like a month and I'll just have to fill out a ticket :(
Did you fill a form?

Form or ticket? I filled the google form/paid BunnyLake a long time ago. I don't think I technically qualify to fill a ticket yet until after a month, if they don't show up by Sunday I'll probably fill one out.

still no sign of my caps :( , anyone else out there in the states who haven't seen their extras show up? Wondering if maybe I need to contact customs or something? Otherwise past the 12th it looks like a month and I'll just have to fill out a ticket :(

Mine haven't gotten here yet either and I live in Europe, was hoping they'd get here this week, our postal service can be pretty iffy at times so I'm chalking it up to that - hopefully you get yours soon!

Yeah, ours can too although I feel like things usually don't take this long but I guess you really never know, I haven't ordered many things from Europe but I can't imagine it being that much different than stuff from China. Hopefully you get yours soon too! For me it's a mix of excitement but more just wanting to not have to worry about when it's gonna show up, I probably would've paid more if I could've gotten tracking.
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2101 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 20:34:42 »

Still waiting for mine too (Canada), I am sure they will show up sooner or later!

Yours went out in the last batch as you filled the form out towards the end I remember seeing your name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks bunny, I actually spoke too soon, as they were waiting for me when I got home today. Great caps, thanks again for the group buy!

Offline merlin64

• MechMerlin
« Reply #2102 on: Wed, 08 February 2017, 11:27:17 »
Hey guys, one of my major motivations to purchase this set, was that it was a lot cheaper than GMK Skidata. Cooldiscretion lent me his Skidata set and I was able to compare them with each other. The conclusion is that I made the right choice about buying JTK orange on black. =). Despite how long it took to get to me, I appreciate the amount of effort that went to making sure the keycaps came out just right.

Here's a video I just posted comparing the two

Offline schoolbus

« Reply #2103 on: Wed, 08 February 2017, 11:40:50 »
Hey guys, one of my major motivations to purchase this set, was that it was a lot cheaper than GMK Skidata. Cooldiscretion lent me his Skidata set and I was able to compare them with each other. The conclusion is that I made the right choice about buying JTK orange on black. =). Despite how long it took to get to me, I appreciate the amount of effort that went to making sure the keycaps came out just right.

Nice video, and was the exact motivation behind my choice- I wanted a "poor man's SKIDATA" so this is good to see. I plan to pair it with a dark blue KBD75 woo!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2104 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 03:56:05 »

Thank you so much for taking the time to make this video, it's one of the better pieces of video content I've seen made within the community and I really appreciate the tremendous amount of effort that went in to it

I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline maximm

« Reply #2105 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 04:08:27 »
Watched the video as well and the information contained was huge! Great work!

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #2106 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 22:00:31 »

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2107 on: Sat, 11 February 2017, 06:27:50 »
I posted in the original thread as well but, what is the status of the sliders and topre compatible spacebar from the jtk debut gb?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2108 on: Sat, 11 February 2017, 06:33:35 »
I posted in the original thread as well but, what is the status of the sliders and topre compatible spacebar from the jtk debut gb?

It is posted in the op of this thread

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2109 on: Sat, 11 February 2017, 07:21:09 »

So, the sliders are almost done?
Are the topre spacebars still being made with it?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2110 on: Sat, 11 February 2017, 07:28:07 »

They are already made and on hand

They were sent with the original faulty sliders

Offline childofthehorn

« Reply #2111 on: Sat, 11 February 2017, 08:57:50 »
Hey Bunny!

Managed to take some pictures of the CSGO JTK OOB set on my brother's desk (he got the first set to come in). I gave him a HAMMER-made Optimus Prime in clear for his ESC key.

He *loves* them and all the other players are jealous.

Offline testplsignore

• I am one with the Cup Rubber...
« Reply #2112 on: Sat, 11 February 2017, 09:24:32 »
Hey Bunny, are we still able to get some of those improved costar stabiliser inserts with our slider orders?

Constantly having issues with filco costar inserts not fitting properly into SP & GMK caps, so any improvement would be awesome  :thumb:

(I ordered via email + the google form)

Realforce 10AE 45g Type-S & 55g    HHKB BT & Type-S    Realforce RGB Hype-S    FC980C    FC660C    Filco BT TKL

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2113 on: Sat, 11 February 2017, 10:23:39 »

I didnt get these sliders from the original jtk gb. I didnt receive any faulty ones. I didn't receive any new ones?

How can I get these? Do they come with the topre spacebar?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2114 on: Sat, 11 February 2017, 10:25:36 »

I didnt get these sliders from the original jtk gb. I didnt receive any faulty ones. I didn't receive any new ones?

You will get your order as normal when they arrive, and you can follow the op of this thread for the most up to date information or if you would like to follow what previously happened you can do so by reading this thread

In short the corrected sliders will be finished in about a week and then shipped to me, they will then be shipped to you complete with spacebar

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2115 on: Sat, 11 February 2017, 10:33:19 »

You will get your order as normal when they arrive, and you can follow the op of this thread for the most up to date information or if you would like to follow what previously happened you can do so by reading this thread

In short the corrected sliders will be finished in about a week and then shipped to me, they will then be shipped to you complete with spacebar

Yes!

Offline xosk

« Reply #2116 on: Sun, 12 February 2017, 02:15:12 »

Just a quick question: Are the sliders being sent to you only ones that have been ordered, or will there be an opportunity to buy some with this shipment? Really want to buy some for my new HHKB! 🙂

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2117 on: Sun, 12 February 2017, 02:16:49 »

Just a quick question: Are the sliders being sent to you only ones that have been ordered, or will there be an opportunity to buy some with this shipment? Really want to buy some for my new HHKB!

I have some extras sir, just shoot me a pm and we can work it out, I may not reply for a while as I'm about to go on a long drive and then be kinda busy for the day but I'll get back to you by this evening

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #2118 on: Sun, 12 February 2017, 09:05:13 »
I have some extras sir, just shoot me a pm and we can work it out, I may not reply for a while as I'm about to go on a long drive and then be kinda busy for the day but I'll get back to you by this evening

PM'd as well, absolutely no rush at all.

Offline a_ak57

« Reply #2119 on: Sun, 12 February 2017, 10:47:57 »
I'd actually like to get a second set of sliders with my order as well, so PM sent.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #2120 on: Sun, 12 February 2017, 15:10:47 »
So the sliders are super cereal going to be this month, right?
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2121 on: Sun, 12 February 2017, 15:23:27 »

Last I was told they would be ready this upcoming week, last Monday I sent jtk a message asking we were still on track for said timeline and he confirmed we were and hasn't told me different since, but I will updated the OP of this thread with any and all updates regarding that

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #2122 on: Sun, 12 February 2017, 17:15:54 »

Last I was told they would be ready this upcoming week, last Monday I sent jtk a message asking we were still on track for said timeline and he confirmed we were and hasn't told me different since, but I will updated the OP of this thread with any and all updates regarding that

Just wanted to check, hopefully they do get sent sometime this week then ^^

Sent via arcane magiks
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline Korseir

« Reply #2123 on: Sun, 12 February 2017, 18:26:33 »
What color do the topre spacebars come in if you don't mind me asking? :)

Offline AuDiTH

« Reply #2124 on: Mon, 13 February 2017, 01:31:04 »
JT Bred now available :)

https://www.originativeco.com/products/jt-bred

Show Image

Does this include the same keys as the base set? Can't find any info on the page
SSK | AEK64 | TX-CP | HHKB | Acrylic Pearl | Duck Orion V3 | LZ MP | Kyuu Sakura
Currently joined GBs:
GMK British Racing Green
GMK ThinkCaps
SA 8010

Offline schoolbus

« Reply #2125 on: Wed, 15 February 2017, 12:31:48 »
Still no sign sadly, It's now been over a month since shipped on the first extras batch (I believe). I've received a few other things ordered internationally around the same time so who knows.

Never had anything take this long in shipment but I am sure it's not unheard of considering other horror stories of things getting held up in customs (or otherwise it was lost in transit). I suppose I'll keep watching and waiting and then as the 24th approaches file a ticket on ctrl alt assuming it doesn't show up before then.

I'm hoping by making this post it will trigger the mystical forces behind USPS for it to show up tomorrow :P

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2126 on: Wed, 15 February 2017, 12:39:31 »
Still no sign sadly, It's now been over a month since shipped on the first extras batch (I believe). I've received a few other things ordered internationally around the same time so who knows.

Never had anything take this long in shipment but I am sure it's not unheard of considering other horror stories of things getting held up in customs (or otherwise it was lost in transit). I suppose I'll keep watching and waiting and then as the 24th approaches file a ticket on ctrl alt assuming it doesn't show up before then.

I'm hoping by making this post it will trigger the mystical forces behind USPS for it to show up tomorrow :P

I've actually had 4 people receive duplicate orders as well ( I didn't screen the extras form for duplicate entries) all of which are also happy to
Forward those sets on so it's more than possible I'll have a set much closer to you should the unfortunate event occur of your order not arriving, either way I'll make sure one gets to you

Offline aaron6301

• Pixel Pusher
« Reply #2127 on: Wed, 15 February 2017, 12:45:53 »

Still waiting for my other set as well, hoping it magically appears prior to the cut off date.

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #2128 on: Wed, 15 February 2017, 12:50:22 »

I got my first order (1 item missing) rather quickly, still waiting on my second order. It's been quite a bit, but rest assured if any issues arise Bunny usually handles it ASAP. I believe he also mentioned if you didn't receive your goods by a specific date to notify him. (On mobile, but it's most likely in the OP).

I'm personally not too worried because after seeing how Bunny has constantly updated this thread/people, and has handled issues in a blink of an eye (As a one man team!), I'm pretty impressed/confident in him. So I'm totally okay with waiting a bit. :)

P.S. Will be paying that third invoice this week Bunny, I didn't forget! :)
« Last Edit: Wed, 15 February 2017, 13:11:20 by Unforgivable »

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #2129 on: Wed, 15 February 2017, 12:57:41 »
I've actually had 4 people receive duplicate orders as well ( I didn't screen the extras form for duplicate entries) all of which are also happy to
Forward those sets on so it's more than possible I'll have a set much closer to you should the unfortunate event occur of your order not arriving, either way I'll make sure one gets to you

Same situation as Schoolbus here - my extras order went out on the first Friday you shipped them (the 13th I believe?) so it's been a month now. Portuguese post can be slow, I've had some stuff shipped over from the UK that's taken a few weeks to get here but a month is pushing it enough that I'm starting to worry a little. Hoping they show up till the end of the week.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2130 on: Wed, 15 February 2017, 13:04:12 »

Same situation as Schoolbus here - my extras order went out on the first Friday you shipped them (the 13th I believe?) so it's been a month now. Portuguese post can be slow, I've had some stuff shipped over from the UK that's taken a few weeks to get here but a month is pushing it enough that I'm starting to worry a little. Hoping they show up till the end of the week.

Yeah I've got a little list going of the few people who keep letting me know they are waiting and have stuff aside in case it doesn't show, and have stopped selling any extras until I've resolved any missing sets, keys or damaged keys for everyone, I'm going to have the gh60 buy complete apart from a couple weird orders by this Friday, so I'll start working on replacements for damaged or missing keys this weekend and probably on sets the weekend after to balance between giving them the best shot at arriving without people having to wait too long if they don't

Offline joostflux

• Cars, computers, anime, and keyboards
« Reply #2131 on: Wed, 15 February 2017, 13:08:17 »

Yeah I've got a little list going of the few people who keep letting me know they are waiting and have stuff aside in case it doesn't show, and have stopped selling any extras until I've resolved any missing sets, keys or damaged keys for everyone, I'm going to have the gh60 buy complete apart from a couple weird orders by this Friday, so I'll start working on replacements for damaged or missing keys this weekend and probably on sets the weekend after to balance between giving them the best shot at arriving without people having to wait too long if they don't

Bunny to the rescue! I am not sure if there is an actual list that we can fill out but I did want to let you know that my extras order has yet to arrive as well. I'm not in a huge hurry because I know you will deliver :thumb:

Endgame? There is no endgame.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2132 on: Wed, 15 February 2017, 13:12:01 »

Bunny to the rescue! I am not sure if there is an actual list that we can fill out but I did want to let you know that my extras order has yet to arrive as well. I'm not in a huge hurry because I know you will deliver :thumb:

If it doesn't arrive by a week on Friday, open a support ticket, at and I'll start working through replacements that Saturday

Same goes for anyone else in that boat

With international shipping I always prepare for 1-5 percent to have issues, so I'm expecting somewhere between 0-35 sets with this buy so planned that accordingly, luckily to my knowledge we will be on the lower end of that and I'm hoping there will be sub 15 orders to replace, which will be about 2 percent

Offline smittysteve

• Tea > Coffee. Clack > Thwock.
« Reply #2133 on: Wed, 15 February 2017, 13:14:32 »

Same here. In Bunny we trust.

It's a bit odd, similar to others here, I received a single set that I purchased separate as part of the extras sale a week ago or so... but also took over two sets from someone in the initial GB, which routed me to the extras bin as well on those and no sign of them yet. Could just be the post being slow? I'm in no real hurry for these, just want them here safe and sound waiting for a board to be clacked on. Know Bunny will sort it all out for us - and thanks for that, Professor Lake!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2134 on: Wed, 15 February 2017, 13:18:06 »

It's a bit odd, similar to others here, I received a single set that I purchased separate as part of the extras sale a week ago or so... but also took over two sets from someone in the initial GB, which routed me to the extras bin as well on those and no sign of them yet. Could just be the post being slow? I'm in no real hurry for these, just want them here safe and sound waiting for a board to be clacked on. Know Bunny will sort it all out for us - and thanks for that, Professor Lake!

If you took over sets from the original gb pm me the order number and I'll check what address those sets were sent to

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #2135 on: Wed, 15 February 2017, 13:18:54 »
Yeah I've got a little list going of the few people who keep letting me know they are waiting and have stuff aside in case it doesn't show, and have stopped selling any extras until I've resolved any missing sets, keys or damaged keys for everyone, I'm going to have the gh60 buy complete apart from a couple weird orders by this Friday, so I'll start working on replacements for damaged or missing keys this weekend and probably on sets the weekend after to balance between giving them the best shot at arriving without people having to wait too long if they don't.

Cool, thanks so much. I'd wanna buy a couple sliders too so if by the time you're ready to tackle replacements you've already received them off of JTK and wanna bundle both things in the same shipment that'd be handy. Else I'll just buy the sliders later that works too.

Either way, still holding out hope the original set gets here, might just be post being slow honestly.

Offline schoolbus

« Reply #2136 on: Wed, 15 February 2017, 13:21:08 »

Appreciated and understood, I'll keep an eye out and certainly communicate if something shows up before the cutoff.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2137 on: Wed, 15 February 2017, 13:25:30 »

Appreciated and understood, I'll keep an eye out and certainly communicate if something shows up before the cutoff.

I've had 4 people since Monday tell me theirs arrived so I know they are still rolling in so I wouldn't panic just yet

Offline smittysteve

« Reply #2138 on: Wed, 15 February 2017, 13:30:47 »

If you took over sets from the original gb pm me the order number and I'll check what address those sets were sent to

Just done did PM you the original order number. Thanks for investigating.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2139 on: Wed, 15 February 2017, 13:36:32 »

Just done did PM you the original order number. Thanks for investigating.

I'll be on in about 90 mins so will tackle my pms then gotta get the little man to sleep first

Offline fabian101

• Cardbox
« Reply #2140 on: Wed, 15 February 2017, 16:54:51 »
I am also waiting on my order and a bit anxious about them going missing. I had to make the order via PM since I had issues ordering through the site. If I have not receive it by 24/02, will there be a form or do I just PM you about it since I don't think I would be able to submit a support ticket on the site?
[WTB] Nothing For Now

Ducky Legend + Invisible FC660C

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2141 on: Wed, 15 February 2017, 18:11:56 »
I am also waiting on my order and a bit anxious about them going missing. I had to make the order via PM since I had issues ordering through the site. If I have not receive it by 24/02, will there be a form or do I just PM you about it since I don't think I would be able to submit a support ticket on the site?

just make a support ticket on the site sir and leave the order number blank, and include any relevant info in the ticket

Offline fabian101

• Cardbox
« Reply #2142 on: Wed, 15 February 2017, 19:20:15 »

just make a support ticket on the site sir and leave the order number blank, and include any relevant info in the ticket

Alright, will do that if it does not arrive. Thanks.
[WTB] Nothing For Now

Ducky Legend + Invisible FC660C

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #2143 on: Wed, 15 February 2017, 19:36:53 »

Get that Tattooed on your Butt here sunshine because you can rest easy on someone who takes care of everything for you, when it comes to making sure your key-caps arrive to your front door intact and in perfect condition.

Offline smittysteve

« Reply #2144 on: Thu, 16 February 2017, 02:28:32 »

Get that Tattooed on your Butt here sunshine because you can rest easy on someone who takes care of everything for you, when it comes to making sure your key-caps arrive to your front door intact and in perfect condition.

Sonofa! Even for you, Elrick... that's some high-grade hype!!

My wife questions everything about the keyboard hobby as it is. I come home with "bunnylake" on my backside and I think she'd (rightfully) put a child filter on the house to block GeekCrack from my tender little eyeballs.

Funny as $hi# though. And tattoo or not, I know Bunny will right all the lost souls, still accosting the mailman every day to see if he's holding some lovely JTK caps.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #2145 on: Thu, 16 February 2017, 05:30:02 »
I know Bunny will right all the lost souls, still accosting the mailman every day to see if he's holding some lovely JTK caps.

That will always be the point here on Geekhack Central despite my insanity  8) .

Funny thing he withstands all my efforts to derail him simply because he has that nerve of STEEL, able to tolerate tossers such as myself offloading all my smelly crap here.

To me, he's more of a true Christian Saint without any of the child-molester filth currently drowning Rome with.  This is a man that is able to handle all types of people with patience and above all else RESPECT  :thumb: .

Offline potatobot

• Her Endgame
  • GMK BLACK LOTUS
« Reply #2146 on: Thu, 16 February 2017, 09:20:02 »
still no signs of that jtk keyset i ordered. :(

already sent a ticket via your website  :-[

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2147 on: Thu, 16 February 2017, 09:55:38 »
still no signs of that jtk keyset i ordered. :(

already sent a ticket via your website  :-[

A week tomorrow I'll be going through those and sorting any needed replacements, if it shows up in that time, please mark the ticket resolved, if it doesn't no further action on your part is needed

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2148 on: Thu, 16 February 2017, 14:47:49 »
extras from this GB are now officially available from here:

https://www.originativeco.com/collections/keysets

very reasonable pricing and are on hand and ready to ship from the US so shipping is very affordable

working with vendors in this way means we can make buys like this happen, and making these successful for vendors means it can happen again in the future

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2149 on: Thu, 16 February 2017, 17:41:18 »
Any thoughts on when the black on orange mods are going to be in?