Author Topic: [IC] Switch MousePad  (Read 12342 times)

Offline ilouis_07

• Never Forget Your Origin
    • ILUMKB
[IC] Switch MousePad
« on: Sun, 03 June 2018, 03:00:58 »
Hi everyone,
I'm new here and today i bring some Switch MousePads for your guys. Here we go:)

Designs : https://imgur.com/a/8otC9MH

Specifications::       - 900mm x 400mm x 4 mm
                                                  - Around 500 grams included packaging
                                                  - Stitched Edges and Matching Stitching to the background
                                                  - High Resolution and high quality(https://imgur.com/a/ELMMaLJ)
                                                  - Soft rubber raw material

Price:                          $15USD + Shipping

Shipping:               Directly shipped form factory in China using EMS, costs eg: From China to USA, shipping around 15.6 USD per one.
                                        Shipping time: eg: to USA 7-10 working days.
                                        For more places and details, you can pm me. Just take destination is USA as example.
                                        Updates 05 June: Shipping is really a big problem so far, i will still looking for cheaper courier company:)
« Last Edit: Sun, 10 June 2018, 20:40:25 by ilouis_07 »

Offline _ODIN_

Re: [IC] Switch MousePad
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 03 June 2018, 06:55:59 »
Interested

Offline _ODIN_

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 03 June 2018, 07:05:52 »
I would buy a mousepad in the retro colourway

Offline parityb1t

• 60% or less \m/
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 03 June 2018, 07:24:32 »
Also Interested :) I think this is pretty good for EU peeps actually because buying from taobao etc. is harder for us as well :p Although its still expensive compared to if we bought from taobao directly somehow, but with the shipping, agency fee and minimum order req, this actually becomes the 'cheaper' option.
Alps64 w/ Orange Alps | SatanGH60 Gartistotles

Offline Dovan1405

« Reply #4 on: Sun, 03 June 2018, 11:13:47 »
some pastel colour stuff with a white background?

Offline russthebus27

« Reply #5 on: Sun, 03 June 2018, 11:29:50 »
I'm also down for these.  Toxic to match JTK Toxic...

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
  • I have ideas. Sometimes they're even good ideas.
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 03 June 2018, 11:38:12 »
Digging all the neat background ones, way too many of them that I want for my single desk :3

Offline Keebmeupscotty

« Reply #7 on: Sun, 03 June 2018, 11:40:21 »
Interested in a few of these. Lotta options!

Offline bluesclera

« Reply #8 on: Sun, 03 June 2018, 11:41:16 »
Blue Angel +1. Do they come any thicker than 4mm? need more elbow cushioning.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #9 on: Sun, 03 June 2018, 11:43:58 »
Interested in a couple.

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #10 on: Sun, 03 June 2018, 11:45:01 »
Black background + white text not there? :(

I'd pick up the pink/white one though.

Offline gnunin

« Reply #11 on: Sun, 03 June 2018, 11:46:10 »
Interested. Love the 2 tone ones  :thumb:

Offline un_related

« Reply #12 on: Sun, 03 June 2018, 11:57:04 »
I would be in for a BlueAngel & Tiffany mat.

Offline Ambelie

« Reply #13 on: Sun, 03 June 2018, 12:36:26 »
I'd be in for Romantic Violet and Galaxy.

Offline higgga

« Reply #14 on: Sun, 03 June 2018, 15:23:09 »
Interested for sure.  How does shipping work if a person orders multiple mats?

Offline ilouis_07

• ILUMKB
« Reply #15 on: Sun, 03 June 2018, 22:21:55 »
i think it is doable but not in this time group buy, hope you understanding:)maybe you can pm me if you want thicker version.

Offline ilouis_07

• ILUMKB
« Reply #16 on: Sun, 03 June 2018, 22:35:21 »
The shipping cost have starting price and following weights price. i checked with them this morning and they says :Less than 500 grams considering as 500 grams and price is $12. and i measured one mat is 480 grams. if 2 mats, add $8 and so on so for. But maximum is 2kg per one parcel which is 4 mats.

Offline ilouis_07

• ILUMKB
« Reply #17 on: Sun, 03 June 2018, 22:42:01 »
Black background + white text not there? :(

I'd pick up the pink/white one though.
haha thanks for your interested. i will heard from yours and add some more designs in it, like white on black, white on dark grey and etc.

Offline ilouis_07

• ILUMKB
« Reply #18 on: Sun, 03 June 2018, 22:49:22 »
Also Interested :) I think this is pretty good for EU peeps actually because buying from taobao etc. is harder for us as well :p Although its still expensive compared to if we bought from taobao directly somehow, but with the shipping, agency fee and minimum order req, this actually becomes the 'cheaper' option.
yup, actually i checked with sea shipping, it is much cheaper than ems but it needs 30 days to 45 days which is not good. compared price vs delivery timing, i think ems is a better choice! Also the factory told me if the total orders is more than they expected, the price still can discuss.

Offline Shados

« Reply #19 on: Mon, 04 June 2018, 02:08:58 »
Mmm. #s 5, 15, 20, I'd be interested in.

One suggestion: Have a native English speaker proof-read/rewrite all the text; right now it is a garbled mess.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #20 on: Mon, 04 June 2018, 02:19:53 »

One suggestion: Have a native English speaker proof-read/rewrite all the text; right now it is a garbled mess.

100% agree with this. The paragraph does not read coherently at all.

Here's something that I just drafted for you to use. If anybody has corrections, please point them out:

Cherry GmbH is a German manufacturer of computer peripherals and devices. Since its founding in 1953, Cherry has become known among mechanical keyboard enthusiasts for making the popular Cherry MX switch, as well as the less widely known Cherry ML switch. The Cherry MX switch was first produced in November 1983, introducing a mechanism based on gold crosspoint contacts. The contact mechanism has a static terminal and a movable leaf that is folded against itself at the top. Over the years, an entire family of switch variants has been developed with a combination of characteristics, such as force of actuation, tactile feedback, and auditory feedback. Cherry’s MX switches are so well-known that other companies have cloned them. The variants of MX-style switches are generally referred to by the color of the switch stem. The most common color variants include black, red, grey, clear, brown, blue, and green, each with unique characteristics to meet the needs of mechanical keyboard users worldwide.
« Last Edit: Mon, 04 June 2018, 02:50:16 by LightningXI »

Offline wowremy

« Reply #21 on: Mon, 04 June 2018, 02:49:55 »
OH yes #11

Offline ilouis_07

• ILUMKB
« Reply #22 on: Mon, 04 June 2018, 02:53:27 »

thanks for the suggestion! i will ask one of my friend to review and improve it:)

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #23 on: Mon, 04 June 2018, 02:55:01 »

thanks for the suggestion! i will ask one of my friend to review and improve it:)

Check my recent post above. I suggested some text for you to use. Others should review it for corrections as well.

Offline ilouis_07

• ILUMKB
« Reply #24 on: Mon, 04 June 2018, 04:03:52 »

Check my recent post above. I suggested some text for you to use. Others should review it for corrections as well.
YES ! i discussed with factory side just now, they says it can be changed. Thank you so much!!!

Offline jumpmineralwater

• jumpmineralwater IG
« Reply #25 on: Mon, 04 June 2018, 04:13:03 »
New to GH too. That's a wide choice of colours you have there. Look forward seeing improvements to the text.

At the moment, cheese green, blue angel and romantic violet appeal to me.

A GB like this could be beneficial for folks in Asia and EU (hopefully with lower shipping costs)

Offline Azou

« Reply #26 on: Mon, 04 June 2018, 04:43:30 »
Those are nice but do you plan to offer more discrete, soft colors ?
For example dark gray on soft gray and vice-vice versa ? I'm not too much into those shiny patterns...

And what would be almost an insta buy for me is soft pastel colors without background pattern, something along this colorway: https://color.adobe.com/fr/Copie-de-Pastel-Rainbow-color-theme-10831810/

Offline Geckt

« Reply #27 on: Mon, 04 June 2018, 08:26:46 »
@iLouis_07 Finally you started your groupbuys on Geekhack, as usual I will want a bunch of mats to match my keysets. :D

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

Offline parityb1t

• 60% or less \m/
« Reply #28 on: Mon, 04 June 2018, 10:41:09 »

Offline ilouis_07

• ILUMKB
« Reply #29 on: Mon, 04 June 2018, 11:12:01 »
sorry i need correct my words.The shipping cost is measured by weights. i double checked with them this midnight and they says :one mousepad (4mm thickness) is 900 grams without packaging. consider as 1kg included the packaging bag and plastic bag, and EMS charges 0.0156usd per gram, one mousepad around 15.6 usd. But i will keep looking for cheaper and faster couriers, to make the shipping cost as low as possible:)

Offline ilouis_07

• ILUMKB
« Reply #30 on: Mon, 04 June 2018, 11:24:24 »

Here's something that I just drafted for you to use. If anybody has corrections, please point them out:

Cherry GmbH is a German manufacturer of computer peripherals and devices. Since its founding in 1953, Cherry has become known among mechanical keyboard enthusiasts for making the popular Cherry MX switch, as well as the less widely known Cherry ML switch. The Cherry MX switch was first produced in November 1983, introducing a mechanism based on gold crosspoint contacts. The contact mechanism has a static terminal and a movable leaf that is folded against itself at the top. Over the years, an entire family of switch variants has been developed with a combination of characteristics, such as force of actuation, tactile feedback, and auditory feedback. Cherry’s MX switches are so well-known that other companies have cloned them. The variants of MX-style switches are generally referred to by the color of the switch stem. The most common color variants include black, red, grey, clear, brown, blue, and green, each with unique characteristics to meet the needs of mechanical keyboard users worldwide.
I changed it, but i think we need make it shorter?

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #31 on: Mon, 04 June 2018, 11:27:03 »

You should justify your text so that it's nicely blocked on both sides

You can delete the following:
"Cherry’s MX switches are so well-known that other companies have cloned them."

Offline ilouis_07

• ILUMKB
« Reply #32 on: Mon, 04 June 2018, 11:27:49 »
@iLouis_07 Finally you started your groupbuys on Geekhack, as usual I will want a bunch of mats to match my keysets. :D

Show Image

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk
Yes buddy i am here now! Thanks for your interested again:)

Offline ilouis_07

• ILUMKB
« Reply #33 on: Mon, 04 June 2018, 11:29:51 »

Ok thanks for your helps. I will update it again once i have completed:)

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #34 on: Mon, 04 June 2018, 11:33:00 »

Ok thanks for your helps. I will update it again once i have completed:)
If you need an even shorter paragraph, let me know. There are words I can take out. I'll post it in a bit.

Offline ilouis_07

• ILUMKB
« Reply #35 on: Mon, 04 June 2018, 11:33:11 »

Offline Shados

« Reply #36 on: Mon, 04 June 2018, 20:06:44 »

Reads OK. Now you just need to figure out saner vocabulary for all the other text ;).

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #37 on: Mon, 04 June 2018, 20:08:11 »
Reads OK. Now you just need to figure out saner vocabulary for all the other text ;).

LOL. Shados, pls. I think the rest is OK.

Offline ilouis_07

• ILUMKB
« Reply #38 on: Mon, 04 June 2018, 21:01:40 »
i think it is doable but not in this time group buy, hope you understanding:)maybe you can pm me if you want thicker version.
Checked, can do 2mm - 6mm. You can pm me for customization.

Offline zap2oz

« Reply #39 on: Wed, 06 June 2018, 22:18:24 »
I would definitely buy at least two if there was a black and white option.

Offline crystalflame

« Reply #40 on: Wed, 06 June 2018, 22:45:22 »
Also interested in a thicker version! Glad to hear it's possible.

Offline Bael_Zharon

« Reply #41 on: Wed, 06 June 2018, 22:46:57 »
Diggin the Starry Night

Offline ilouis_07

• ILUMKB
« Reply #42 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 01:48:22 »
Also interested in a thicker version! Glad to hear it's possible.
Hi thanks for your interested. In this case, i will set different thickness version for each design, so that everyone can get what you want:)

Offline ilouis_07

• ILUMKB
« Reply #43 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 01:51:23 »
I would definitely buy at least two if there was a black and white option.
Yup, we already have White on black version:) i will  update it when the group buy starts and thanks for your interested:)

Offline ilouis_07

• ILUMKB
« Reply #44 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 08:33:32 »
Hi, how do you guys think of this logo on the corner of mousepad?

Offline lumpofunworth

• I’m a guy, that does stuff, with things, for fun.
« Reply #45 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 08:36:56 »
Tiffany is the way to my heart... interested!
I like keyboards like I like people... I like keyboards a bit more come to think of it... nvm

Offline parityb1t

• 60% or less \m/
« Reply #46 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 08:50:10 »
Hi, how do you guys think of this logo on the corner of mousepad?

yes. please.

Offline Deephouse_jedi

« Reply #47 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 14:24:26 »
Has this gone live yet? I've been waiting to pick 1 of these up

Offline Brannan

« Reply #48 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 16:01:52 »
Good price on these :)

Offline meepmeep

• meep meep meep, meep meep meep. Meep!