Author Topic: [IC] TMT TAHO | DONE!  (Read 81983 times)

Offline zionsped

• Simbusped
[IC] TMT TAHO | DONE!
« on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 04:08:36 »

Formerly Geekark Taho.

Tomatocaps (TMT) - Zfrontier's keycap manufacturer. You may also check out this awesome keyset designed by Shawnlyx, TMT Story.

COLOR SAMPLES

Photos by me:
Sony A7rii RAW
Tamron 28-75mm @ F4.5
Sony 90mm @ F7.1
Strobe lights (for more color accuracy)

You may check some BTS (Behind The Scenes) photos here

Keyboard: GHS.RAR by GoneHackingStudios

PS: I used MW PBT02 1.75u RShift since I do only have the 2.75 Rshift.

Keyboard: Tiramisuit by Owlabs, designed by JohnYYZ (the designer behind GMK Tiramisu)

PS: I used R2 1U Delete and R2 1U PGDN to complete the bottom row.

But, don't worry. Once all kits were approved, the full kitting will follow.

Picture from Zfrontier:

I'm currently waiting for the other kits to arrive and will update here with photos once I have them! :thumb:

ABOUT

Taho is a Filipino sweet treat (originated in China) consisting of silken tofu, simple syrup, and tapioca pearls.
It is also known as "sweet tofu pudding" in most Southeast Asian countries.

"This staple comfort food is a signature sweet and taho peddlers can be found all over the country.
The Indonesian and Thai equivalent of this snack is Tauhue, and the Malaysian equivalent of this snack is called Taufufah."

Early in the morning or sometime in the late afternoon, you’ll see a man wearing slippers, banig hat, and sometimes denim pants, yelling “TAHO! TA-HO! TAHOOOOOOO!”
That is time to grab some money and run outside to catch the Taho vendor.

In some parts of the Philippines (mostly north) they do have flavored TAHO; Strawberry and "Ube". (Ube is a purple yam)

Taho vendors are most likely to walk around city-to-city carrying their taho equipment.
Nowadays, Taho vendors and other street food vendors are now very rare to be seen on the street due to quarantine. :(
Taho vendors are really the best example of Filipino resiliency, and this made me inspired to make this keyset.  :D

KITS

Profile: Cherry
Technique: Dye-sub and reverse dye-sub.
Material: PBT

Taho Kit

Sago Kit

Arnibal Kit

Numpad

Spacebar Kit

FLAVORS
More
Sago

Arnibal

Soya

Accent Kit

Strawberry Kit

Ube Kit

Novelties Kit

Renders

Dalco 959 by Hand Engineering

Nemui by Bachoo

u80-A by Rama Works

Paragon 75 by Artemis Design Studio

Arnibal Kit

Nemui by Bachoo

U80-A by Rama Works

Sago Kit

Paragon 75 by Atermis Design Studio

Phoenix WK by Cable Car Designs

Novelties Kit

Deskmat
"TAHO" Designed by stellaidoscope

"MANG FELIX" by HuntermatsPH x Xiaoness

This is the deskmat created as part of the fundraising efforts for Mang Felix Taho. 50% of the proceeds will be going to Mang Felix and 50% will go to the designer, Xiaoness and Huntermats.
Learn more about Mang Felix's story here

Collabs

Stellaidoscope
Huntermats
Iron Meets Wood
G-Cables
Tokeys

VENDORS
This will be an INSTOCK sale!  :p

EU -
ASIA/CHINA -
OCEANIA / AU -
US -
CA -
SOUTH KOREA -
SEA - ZionStudios.ph
UK -

Special Thanks
Nathan_ | GMK Iceberg, GMK Juvenile Galant, Thank you so much for the kitting help!
Input Universe
Zion Studios
Jaekid | GMK Lazurite
stellaidoscope
@FishyKeebs| IFK SLASH
pwade3
nvh2092
KAPH (Facebook)

To Dos:
More Renders
Collabs

IC FORM
DISCORD
INSTAGRAM
WEBSITE

Feel free to copy this banner as you show your support for this set! Thank you so much!

Code: [Select]
[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=111545.0][img]https://i.imgur.com/uiQB3an.png[/img][/url]
« Last Edit: Sun, 30 July 2023, 06:16:56 by zionsped »

Offline zionsped

• Simbusped
Re: [IC] GMK TAHO
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 04:10:03 »
Change Logs:

March 5, 2021
- Added IC on Geekhack
« Last Edit: Fri, 05 March 2021, 04:13:23 by zionsped »

Offline stellaidoscope

• Stellaidoscope
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 04:29:29 »
Yes :)

Offline RUN_GMSEE

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 04:31:25 »
RESERVED!!!!!!

Offline jewleeuhn

« Reply #4 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 04:36:14 »
Love the concept. Not sure if I'm the biggest fan of the CR accent though, feels a little dark? Also, any plans for a baybayin kit to be added to this?
Brutal60 | GS6O | IU | Mc65 | 2.0add

Offline darthcapn

« Reply #5 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 04:41:25 »
Dude you are a freaking legend. I am not into the color scheme, but the the explanation and the inspirations you take from the examples is truly commendable. Glwic!!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Praxis | Portal | Frog F13 | Vega | Sat75 | F2-84 | Iron 165 | KFE CE | Spring | Pandora | Mr Suit | MGA | Jelly Epoch

Dolice | Glare | Vmax chyuu | W1-AT | Hoshizora | iron 160 | Nazaré | Tomo

Offline Serval

« Reply #6 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 04:42:48 »
Saw the IC from reddit. Will get one when it becomes available!

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #7 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 04:46:32 »
Each set should come with Taho.

Offline nvh2092

« Reply #8 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 04:54:37 »
Relax Zionsped, you're running 3 ICs at the same time. About the set, any chances that TAHO equipement enter novelty available also in black, your novelties kit reminds me of my childhood....

Offline daft.builds

« Reply #9 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 06:20:56 »
Waiting for that baybayin alphas and artisan hehe. Will look out for this set

Offline zionsped

• Simbusped
« Reply #10 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 06:21:45 »
Love the concept. Not sure if I'm the biggest fan of the CR accent though, feels a little dark? Also, any plans for a baybayin kit to be added to this?

Thank you so much! Yes, I'm currently working on the Baybayin kit!  :thumb:

Offline Kajoler

« Reply #11 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 06:43:59 »
Relax Zionsped, you're running 3 ICs at the same time. About the set, any chances that TAHO equipement enter novelty available also in black, your novelties kit reminds me of my childhood....

gonna have to second that, 3 ics? bruh
>:0

Offline RUN_GMSEE

« Reply #12 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 06:51:28 »

gonna have to second that, 3 ics? bruh

What's the problem with that though?

Offline JiiA

« Reply #13 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 06:56:52 »
mmm taho  ;D can't wait to see the baybayin kit

Offline zionsped

• Simbusped
« Reply #14 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 07:02:20 »
Saw the IC from reddit. Will get one when it becomes available!

Awwww. Thank you sooooo much!  ;)

Dude you are a freaking legend. I am not into the color scheme, but the the explanation and the inspirations you take from the examples is truly commendable. Glwic!!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Thank you so much, Brother! I just love seeing art on everything under the sun!  :p

Each set should come with Taho.

:)) :)) :)) :))

Offline zionsped

• Simbusped
« Reply #15 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 07:05:45 »

Hello again, brother! Haha. GMK has a bunch of awesome keycap designs and for me, it's very hard to conceptualize on colors. :( Awwww, Thank you soooo much! Also, updated the novelty render!
« Last Edit: Fri, 05 March 2021, 07:35:59 by zionsped »

Offline sGhost

« Reply #16 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 07:17:16 »

Hello again, brother! Haha. GMK has a bunch of awesome keycap designs and for me, it's very hard to conceptualize on colors so I really have to dibs a colorway asap :( Awwww, Thank you soooo much! Also, updated the novelty render!

Some of your novelties are very detailed and I’m pretty sure GMK can’t produce some of the thin lines and the very small gaps, so I’d take a look at that.

You can’t own colors, so posting ic's just to “call dibs” on a colorway seems a bit selfish imo, not letting the other designers run their idea/concept just because another designer posted an ic of a set that’s not gonna happen in +1 year, just my opinion.
You also broke the rule #1 of the Keycap Designes Discord heh (Don’t credit the server but the people that helped you from the server)

One more thing, this is basically GMK Bread  :thumb:

« Last Edit: Fri, 05 March 2021, 07:23:06 by sGhost »

Offline monibart

« Reply #17 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 07:26:36 »

Hello again, brother! Haha. GMK has a bunch of awesome keycap designs and for me, it's very hard to conceptualize on colors so I really have to dibs a colorway asap :( Awwww, Thank you soooo much! Also, updated the novelty render!

you serious?

Offline dandruff

« Reply #18 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 07:28:53 »
I'm completely on board with the idea that people can have multiple ICs at once as long as the previous ones are fully fleshed out, but you're literally at like 1 IC per month now without a single set ever having been in GB.

-In this IC alone, your 40s kit could use a ruler and the enter legends look wrong.
-Your Alt Alphas kit is titled Latin Alphas.
-And why is your accent kit so unorganized?

For Earthtones and Benjamin, you decided that your kit with sublegends (Baybayin) would have an extra B, but none of your alt alphas have the extra B.
Also, there have been some streams that looked at your Benjamin set, and the colors you picked are completely off.

Some of these are small changes but it just shows that it was a bit rushed or not proofread.

And maybe this is just me... but posting a set to call "dibs" on color is terrible reasoning.

Offline zionsped

• Simbusped
« Reply #19 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 07:35:23 »

you serious?

Some of your novelties are very detailed and I’m pretty sure GMK can’t produce some of the thin lines and the very small gaps, so I’d take a look at that.

You can’t own colors, so posting ic's just to “call dibs” on a colorway seems a bit selfish imo, not letting the other designers run their idea/concept just because another designer posted an ic of a set that’s not gonna happen in +1 year, just my opinion.
You also broke the rule #1 of the Keycap Designes Discord heh (Don’t credit the server but the people that helped you from the server)

I'm completely on board with the idea that people can have multiple ICs at once as long as the previous ones are fully fleshed out, but you're literally at like 1 IC per month now without a single set ever having been in GB.

-In this IC alone, your 40s kit could use a ruler and the enter legends look wrong.
-Your Alt Alphas kit is titled Latin Alphas.
-And why is your accent kit so unorganized?

For Earthtones and Benjamin, you decided that your kit with sublegends (Baybayin) would have an extra B, but none of your alt alphas have the extra B.
Also, there have been some streams that looked at your Benjamin set, and the colors you picked are completely off.

Some of these are small changes but it just shows that it was a bit rushed or not proofread.

And maybe this is just me... but posting a set to call "dibs" on color is terrible reasoning.

Thank you so much guys for the feedback!

Hello Brothers, I think I misinterpreted something. What I mean is I'm having a hard time choosing the best color way for my set because most of the active keysets already have the color ways I want. This is what also happened to my 2nd set GMK Benjamins. GMK Hunt and my set GMK Benjamins posted our IC on the same day and we almost had the same color way. People from discord told me to post my keyset as soon as I can so I will know which keyset has the same color with mine. I'm so sorry for the confusion. Thank you so much for raising me this!

Offline sGhost

« Reply #20 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 07:41:00 »
So you’re still posting to call dibs on a colorway...
« Last Edit: Fri, 05 March 2021, 07:47:00 by sGhost »

Offline dandruff

« Reply #21 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 07:42:18 »
There was no confusion. You literally just doubled down and said the only reason you posted benjamin was to call dibs on the colors before GMK Hunt could post.

Offline zionsped

• Simbusped
« Reply #22 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 07:56:30 »
So you’re still posting to call dibs on a colorway...

There was no confusion. You literally just doubled down and said the only reason you posted benjamin was to call dibs on the colors before GMK Hunt could post.

Ohh, no brother. GMK Hunt and GMK Benjamins was posted at the same time :( GMK Hunt was the first one to post his IC and I posted GMK Benjamins with a couple of minutes interval. I really appreciate you all guys for correcting me! Thank you so much for that brothers. Before I post here on geekhack, I do seek feedbacks first on Keycap Designers discord server so I have udeas if I could run the set or not. If there's anything wrong, please I would love to know what should I do? Thank you so much!

Offline Aeterna

« Reply #23 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 07:57:40 »
This will definitely be an instabuy after earth tones, its not even halfway through 2021 but I'm already broke because of the upcoming keycaps from you. Baybayin kit would be a nice addition and some artisan keycaps as well. I hope there would be an artisan keycap representing the metal bin they use to store the soy.

You should look into making designs for switches as well. The colors you choose for the caps would look nice on switches as well.  Good luck kabayan!   

Offline swifthunting

« Reply #24 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 08:10:59 »
Great colors, I’m in!

Offline carebe

• Kier Borromeo
« Reply #25 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 09:00:15 »
Fantastic colors. As a recent fan of this color way, I'm in.
« Last Edit: Fri, 05 March 2021, 09:04:29 by carebe »

Offline RUN_GMSEE

« Reply #26 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 09:23:26 »

The guy posted 3 ICs i don't get what why you are so offended. :rolleyes:  you're making it seem like he's a bad guy. for what ? 3 ICs all original designs ? there are no set rules on designers trying to create GMK sets if there is then show them to the designer

Offline FishyKeebs

• hey
« Reply #27 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 10:01:08 »
This set looks awesome, great job! :thumb:
« Last Edit: Thu, 03 June 2021, 09:12:31 by FishyKeebs »

Offline Coneree

« Reply #28 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 11:19:28 »
I give my filipino stamp of approval  :thumb:
Current Rotation:
Space65 v2 | Maja Ergo | SC Alice | NK65 Purple | ID80 | Massdrop Alt HP

Offline catamscott

« Reply #29 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 11:28:12 »
would be good to have renders that show the full keyboard more or less straight on instead of at an angle, don't know why but only having angled renders kinda throws me off

Offline convoliution

« Reply #30 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 11:33:15 »
I keep coming back to this post because it makes me nostalgic for all the Asian dessert cafés I haven't been to in a year.

Offline sagarsiddhpura

« Reply #31 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 12:13:15 »

you serious?

It seems that calling dibs on colourway is selfish but if you post an IC with very similar colours to earlier posted IC by someone else, people are just gonna comment other sets IC. People treat that IC as a copy. There is no win-win situation here

Offline sGhost

« Reply #32 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 13:04:36 »

The guy posted 3 ICs i don't get what why you are so offended. :rolleyes:  you're making it seem like he's a bad guy. for what ? 3 ICs all original designs ? there are no set rules on designers trying to create GMK sets if there is then show them to the designer

I could care less about the 3 ic’s, idk where I sounded offended but ok bud. Just the way he made it seem like he wants to dibs on colorways just so that other designers can’t run a similar set. Ig I’ll post 10 ics later and call dibs on 10 different colorways.

Offline RUN_GMSEE

« Reply #33 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 13:39:25 »

I could care less about the 3 ic’s, idk where I sounded offended but ok bud. Just the way he made it seem like he wants to dibs on colorways just so that other designers can’t run a similar set. Ig I’ll post 10 ics later and call dibs on 10 different colorways.

Go ahead no one is stopping you from doing that. well, the way you are pointing out flaws on minute details about how the designer's IC
 you sound like you've been drinkin a lot of haterade   :rolleyes:

Offline break

« Reply #34 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 13:46:05 »

Go ahead no one is stopping you from doing that. well, the way you are pointing out flaws on minute details about how the designer's IC

I'm not sure how you're involved here, or your standing to comment, but sGhost renders sets for a lot of designers (including myself for GMK Red Alert). Take a look at the last three GMK Red Alert renders posted to my Instagram to catch an idea of his attention to detail.

I trust him to have a good eye for missed details. zionsped would do well to listen to his advice.

Offline nvh2092

« Reply #35 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 13:46:10 »

The way this community treats people with slightly similar colorway push designers to dib it so they don't have to deal with "Did you ask X, Y, Z for permission? , etc". Also, ZionSped surely put a lot of effort in ICs, just look at how he handle requests in GMK Earth tones. These are his original ideas and the designs are well made thought. Although there are still some kitting errors but that's why we have ICs for feedback. You're welcome to post 10 ICs to dibs 10 colorways but make sure your 10 ICs are well built (original designs, novelties, etc).
« Last Edit: Fri, 05 March 2021, 15:37:28 by nvh2092 »

Offline sGhost

« Reply #36 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 13:55:37 »

The only flaws I pointed out were the novelties, and I’m sure I’m not the only one that thinks they need some work, I’m not sure where I said this ic was low effort, and if I did please point it out

Offline sGhost

« Reply #37 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 14:01:40 »

The only flaws I pointed out were the novelties, and I’m sure I’m not the only one that thinks they need some work, I’m not sure where I said this ic was low effort, if I did please point it out, but don’t put words in my mouth heh

Offline nvh2092

« Reply #38 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 14:03:00 »
I want to point out that Zion uses the same template for the novelties he did in GMK Earth tones. I did suggest him to follow some good templates for novelties found on Geekhack to improve the kit. I agree that this kit need to be better-organized along with a fews kitting errors that need fixing (no second b in Arnibal kit).

Offline RUN_GMSEE

« Reply #39 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 14:21:40 »

I'm not sure how you're involved here, or your standing to comment, but sGhost renders sets for a lot of designers (including myself for GMK Red Alert). Take a look at the last three GMK Red Alert renders posted to my Instagram to catch an idea of his attention to detail.

I trust him to have a good eye for missed details. zionsped would do well to listen to his advice.

Are you implying that I can't comment if I am not involved in the design ?

Offline RUN_GMSEE

« Reply #40 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 14:25:30 »

The only flaws I pointed out were the novelties, and I’m sure I’m not the only one that thinks they need some work, I’m not sure where I said this ic was low effort, and if I did please point it out

uhh... you pointed out that "this is basically GMK Bread" what was that for ?  and I never said that this set was perfect and did not need any re-work, It's his first day of IC though so...  :confused:

Offline sGhost

« Reply #41 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 14:35:44 »

uhh... you pointed out that "this is basically GMK Bread" what was that for ?  and I never said that this set was perfect and did not need any re-work, It's his first day of IC though so...  :confused:

Wdym what was that for, I pointed out my opinion of the set and the similarity with GMK Bread, no hate on the set or the designer, I never said that you thought this ic was perfect so please stop putting words in my mouth.

Offline thelateclacker

« Reply #42 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 14:37:18 »
Actually not familiar with taho, but I see boba milk tea colorways and I am interested lol

Offline Ustinj

« Reply #43 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 15:13:12 »
No comment on the debacle with calling dibs or anything, but this is as much GMK bread as GMK Ursa and GMK Cafe are the 'same' (to be clear, I don't think they're the same)... totally doesn't make sense to me for someone to point this out. You get some shade of brown with some lighter shade of alphas. There are only so many combinations that people can pick colors that work well together, and it's no surprise that most are just different shades of the same hues - which is why it is all the more impressive when a set comes along that has unexpected, but pleasant combinations of colors. If we went by this logic, I'm sure it could be stretched to say that a very good number of keycap sets are just existing cap sets.

Offline Anthixious

« Reply #44 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 15:29:33 »
I also have concerns over matching color schemes with other cap sets, but going off of what Ustinj said, it makes sense. Here's hoping I can have my dessert and type with it too!  :thumb:

Offline zionsped

• Simbusped
« Reply #45 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 16:25:52 »
Hey, I think it's time wrap this thing up.

To sGhost & Dandruff, Thank you so much for the creative critiques! I'm actually jotting down notes on everything you all said that could improve my keyset. I won't push my GMK Benjamins due to color issue and the color usage of the currency as well. Thank you for the heads up on this. I really do appreciate it!

To break, Yes I agree! sGhost have a really good eye on every kitting details. Thank you so much!

To nvh2092, Thank you so much for appreciating my artworks! Also, this is really how I translate my artworks in keycaps as my design language and as a photographer too. I'm not an expert on kitting this is why I seek feedbacks on my kitting. Thank you so much again, brother!

To RUN_GMSEE, thank you so much for trusting me and my designs since Day 1!

I know and I'm aware I used the term "dibs" because of these:

- I posted GMK Taho on a local Facebook group here in the Philippines last March 3, 2021at 5:36 PM (GMT+8) as a floating concept of mine and to gather feedback/s as well, and the post blew up! (I took this screenshot last March 4, 2021 8:00 PM (GMT+8))

- A non local group on Facebook that clones GMK sets <url snipped> saw my concept of the GMK Taho and they already have a copy of the image <url snipped> I posted even tho it's just a plain basekit render. (I didn't even added RAL/PANTONE or any color codes on my facebook group post, just a straight base kit and board render.) This is also sad that people are also requesting to clone the set that they want to :(

- A bunch of people sliding through my dms on Facebook, Discord, and Instagram with a screenshot on what's happening to the said Facebook group telling me "Hey, your design might be cloned soon!". This made me alarmed AF, because I know they can produce the cloned keycap as soon as they want to. This made me think if I should post an IC on Geekhack so people would know who's the original designer behind the cloned keycap if it rolled out on the mech market. This alarmed me much that if they produced the keycap I designed before I put GMK Taho on IC, that could lead and letting people assume that my design is not original and based on the said company.

I hope this explain a lot and I want to let you all know that there are bunch of companies who copy/clone GMK sets privately.

Thank you sooo much!

Mod edit: Removed facebook screenshots with users' names and profile pictures
« Last Edit: Thu, 11 March 2021, 11:08:51 by HoffmanMyster »

Offline zionsped

• Simbusped
« Reply #46 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 16:28:59 »
This will definitely be an instabuy after earth tones, its not even halfway through 2021 but I'm already broke because of the upcoming keycaps from you. Baybayin kit would be a nice addition and some artisan keycaps as well. I hope there would be an artisan keycap representing the metal bin they use to store the soy.

You should look into making designs for switches as well. The colors you choose for the caps would look nice on switches as well.  Good luck kabayan!

Thank you so much for you feedback, Kabayan! I'm currently working on the Baybayin kit as well. Maraming salamat po, Kabayan!!  ;D

Offline zionsped

• Simbusped
« Reply #47 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 16:30:29 »
Thx for the credit, I didn't do too much to be fair lol.  This set looks awesome, great job! :thumb:
Hey! you're the reason why I used the cream alphas and made the set look more awesome! I just want to let you know you did a great job improving my keyset on discord! Thank you soooo much!  ;) ;) ;)

Offline nvh2092

« Reply #48 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 16:34:16 »

Thank you so much for you feedback, Kabayan! I'm currently working on the Baybayin kit as well. Maraming salamat po, Kabayan!!  ;D
I think you should put baybayin in the base kit and pray for MOQ to be reached  :p

Offline zionsped

• Simbusped
« Reply #49 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 16:38:51 »
Fantastic colors. As a recent fan of this color way, I'm in.

Thank you sooooo much!  :thumb:

would be good to have renders that show the full keyboard more or less straight on instead of at an angle, don't know why but only having angled renders kinda throws me off

Oh, good point! Noted on this one brother! I'll update my post after I do some of the renders.

Great colors, I’m in!

Thank you sooo much!  ;)

I want to point out that Zion uses the same template for the novelties he did in GMK Earth tones. I did suggest him to follow some good templates for novelties found on Geekhack to improve the kit. I agree that this kit need to be better-organized along with a fews kitting errors that need fixing (no second b in Arnibal kit).

Thank you so much brother for the kitting advice! Really! Words can't explain how thankful I am man.  :)

I keep coming back to this post because it makes me nostalgic for all the Asian dessert cafés I haven't been to in a year.

This made me nostalgic too! I have some flashbacks of my childhood while doing this keyset! :p

I give my filipino stamp of approval  :thumb:

Thank you so much, Kabayan! Mabuhay po kayo!

Actually not familiar with taho, but I see boba milk tea colorways and I am interested lol

I assume taho is an ancient "modern" milk tea! Lol. Thank you so much brother!