Author Topic: What did you get in the mail today?  (Read 20261352 times)

Offline billnye

• ability man
Re: What did you get in the mail today?
« Reply #24050 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 13:01:36 »

After about 9 months of searching, they've finally come to me.. ^-^

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Nice m8 :]

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #24051 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 18:12:40 »

Best package of stuff I've gotten in a while. Coffee, Brocap, squishy foam toy, and Lego Batmen??

Thanks Bob!!
« Last Edit: Tue, 26 August 2014, 18:20:14 by CPTBadAss »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #24052 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 18:19:21 »
Show Image

Best package of stuff I've gotten in a while. Coffee, Brocap, squishy foam toy, and Lego Batmen??

If you throw that lightbulb at me I'm gonna go home.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #24053 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 18:20:33 »

That's the worst reaction!

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #24054 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 18:21:00 »
Doc martens 1460 in "Greasy" black. They're so coooool
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #24055 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 18:22:24 »
Doc martens 1460 in "Greasy" black. They're so coooool

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude.  Media thread.  You seem to get a lot of fashion related items, so let's see some pics of you wearing it!

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #24056 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 18:25:54 »
waiting for more things

but I'll make a thread with some fits eventually

and just know that my avatar ISN'T me
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #24057 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 18:26:35 »

That's the worst reaction!

I'm going to throw it at hoff so hard

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #24058 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 19:05:15 »
Show Image

Thanks Bob!!

O: Fake lego tut tut

Not going to lie I got the entire TMNT figures as a set of lego "Compatible" minifigs they are pretty much the same thing with minor paint defects
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #24059 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 19:48:49 »
Got my "soap dispenser" space invaders board today.  Pics and review to come.  I'm afraid to try it out since I'm not sure if it's XT or AT.  It is a nice linear switch though, just the board needs some cleaning.

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #24060 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 20:01:54 »
Got UMAD Angry Summer Set Topre and a OOC Orange BroBot Topre at slightly above cost from a bro!! I'll put them on my yellow-orange RealForce and take some photos later. So excited to slowly complete my angry RealForce. Ha ha.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #24061 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 20:46:16 »
As promised, soap dispenser NMB Hi-Tek pics.  I have no clue of the date of manufacture, if it's XT or AT (I hope AT, but think it's XT), or much info about them.  I can say that they're very nice linear switches with a shorter throw.

« Last Edit: Tue, 26 August 2014, 21:19:48 by nubbinator »

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #24062 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 21:18:34 »
I'm jelly.

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #24063 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 21:43:12 »
As promised, soap dispenser NMB Hi-Tek pics.  I have no clue of the date of manufacture, if it's XT or AT (I hope AT, but think it's XT), or much info about them.  I can say that they're very nice linear switches with a shorter throw.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Cool! You are amassing quite the collection of odd vintage boards.

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #24064 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 04:44:39 »

Got UMAD Angry Summer Set Topre and a OOC Orange BroBot Topre at slightly above cost from a bro!! I'll put them on my yellow-orange RealForce and take some photos later. So excited to slowly complete my angry RealForce. Ha ha.
My post office luck is on a roll today. I received the UMAD and OOC in the morning. And now, 6 hours later, I received the Conservative Red bro from a trade. Today is Bro Caps day!!!

Morning:

Evening:

Interesting to note that the Conservative Red has a two tone red shade. Brighter in the base, a darker layer on the face.

Online HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #24065 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 05:05:38 »

My post office luck is on a roll today. I received the UMAD and OOC in the morning. And now, 6 hours later, I received the Conservative Red bro from a trade. Today is Bro Caps day!!!

Morning:
Show Image

Evening:
Show Image

Show Image

Interesting to note that the Conservative Red has a two tone red shade. Brighter in the base, a darker layer on the face.

wow Bro Caps Day
that UMAD bro super jelly :p

Nice belfong :thumb: :thumb:

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #24066 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 05:06:35 »

I can barely see it on my monitor, and it is actually more noticeable in the 2nd to last pic from above. I'd say no big deal, and nice cap. :D

My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #24067 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 05:15:30 »

I can barely see it on my monitor, and it is actually more noticeable in the 2nd to last pic from above. I'd say no big deal, and nice cap. :D
Oh, I am curious whether that is by design. If it is then I have a triple shot bro!! :P :P

Hendy, thanks for the compliment. It's a great get!

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #24068 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 05:18:01 »

Oh, I am curious whether that is by design. If it is then I have a triple shot bro!! :P :P

I don't know ****, but it SEEMS like he does the face, then gets the white in there, then does the rest of the body of the cap. I'll call it a triple-shot with you. And so it is. :D

My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #24069 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 05:25:00 »
I'll look at Liberal Blue tonight and see if it is the same case :thumb:

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #24070 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 05:33:33 »
Nothing. What the hell?

-_-
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #24071 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 05:42:20 »
Your day just started, right epzy?

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #24072 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 05:44:29 »
Nothing. What the hell?

-_-

Feeling lonely and unfulfilled? You need a pen-pal!

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #24073 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 05:50:36 »
Ha ha! Pen pal. That's a term I've not heard for a long time. Now, it's called PM.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #24074 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 06:04:24 »
Ha ha! Pen pal. That's a term I've not heard for a long time. Now, it's called PM.

My friend in Florida and I send notes and do drawings that we each contribute to and send back and forth. It is a much better feeling seeing that in your snail mail box than seeing an email or PM pop up. Maybe I'm old.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #24075 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 06:57:21 »
Getting actual letters or anything handwritten in the mail is a lovely feeling. Of all the things that infiniti sent me in the trade package yesterday, the note is my favorite :).

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #24076 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 07:11:08 »

Wow ... how have I never noticed this?? I just looked at mine and it's the same, maybe a little fainter but it could just be the lighting.

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #24077 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 07:35:51 »
Show Image

Thanks Bob!!

Getting actual letters or anything handwritten in the mail is a lovely feeling. Of all the things that infiniti sent me in the trade package yesterday, the note is my favorite :).

You're very welcome! :thumb:

Man, that's the first time I've written in cursive in ages.  I've since picked up a Pilot Varsity and been working on my penmanship for my holiday greeting cards. :p

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #24078 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 07:38:48 »
Man, that's the first time I've written in cursive in ages.  I've since picked up a Pilot Varsity and been working on my penmanship for my holiday greeting cards. :p

Now it's time to get you into something a little higher end....say a Mont Blanc or Vintage Pelikans, something that really screams wallethack :P  :-*

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
« Reply #24079 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 08:01:21 »

Now it's time to get you into something a little higher end....say a Mont Blanc or Vintage Pelikans, something that really screams wallethack :P  :-*

I'll probably work on my penmanship first before I venture into that territory...

Bob told me a better pen won't make my penmanship better or make me write faster...he did however ask me what keyboard I'll be buying next. ^-^

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #24080 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 08:51:08 »

I'll probably work on my penmanship first before I venture into that territory...

Bob told me a better pen won't make my penmanship better or make me write faster...he did however ask me what keyboard I'll be buying next. ^-^

Tell him it'll be topre and he can't sit on it!!   >:D

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
« Reply #24081 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 09:21:32 »

Tell him it'll be topre and he can't sit on it!!   >:D

He wants a novatouch now... :'(

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #24082 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 09:27:41 »
I'm jelly.

;D

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Cool! You are amassing quite the collection of odd vintage boards.

I just love the less common and unusual stuff.  Sometimes it's cheaper and it's always cool to add to the knowledge base since it seems like there's a lot of stagnation or people thinking only MX and Topre exist.

It really is an awesome feeling.  It makes me sad that no one really sends letters anymore.  They're so much more personal than an e-mail, even if the content is identical.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #24083 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 09:29:20 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Stupid nubbinator...making me want to dive into Space Invaders again...

Offline terrpn

• Alpha Geezer
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • - Buy Vintage -
« Reply #24084 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 09:39:44 »
Show Image

Thanks Bob!!

keep writing....................
More

Luga G80-1865/MX Reds + Dolch G80-1813/MX Blues + G80-3700HQAUS + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Browns Thick PBT + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Clears Thick PBT +  QFR TKL/Ghetto Greens + Cherry G80-1800/MX Blues + IBM Model M SSK Bolt Modded + IBM Model M + IBM Model F + IBM AT F + Cherry G80-1000 (HAD)/MX Vintage Blacks + Razer BWU/MX Blues + Leading Edge DC2214/Blue Alps + Compaq MX11800/Browns + Chicony 5181/Monterey Blues + Chicony 5161/MX Black Cherry Clone + Focus 2001/White Alps + Chicony 5191/White Futabas + Olivetti ANK27-101 + Dell (Old Logo) AT101/Black Alps + NMB RT8255C+/Black Space Invaders + Unitek K260/Green Alps + Apple M0116/Orange Alps + AEK II M3501/Cream Alps + AEK M0115/Orange Alps + NEC  APC412/Blue Sliders + NEC APC410/Blue Sliders + Omnikey /White Alps + Wang/Yellow Alps (Omrons) + Laser/White SMK + Fame/Blue Aruz + AEK II M3501/Salmon Alps + Zenith ZKB-2R/Green Alps + Wang 724/Orange Alps + DK1087/Green Alps + Zenith ZKB-2/Yellow Alps + Dell Old Logo AT101/Salmon-Pink Alps + Leading Edge AK1012/White SMK's + Magitronic SK-1030/White (Linear) Futaba's + Packard Bell/White (Clicky) Futaba's + Datacomp DFK101/White  Alps + SGI AT101/Dampened White Alps + NMB AQ6RT-72511/Grey Space Invaders (Hi-Tek) + Datacomp/Blue Alps + Phillips 2812/White Space Invaders (Linear) + Dah Yang K251/Vintage MX Blues + Chicony 5161/DS Caps/Vintage MX Blue + Archie-NMB AQ659ZRT-725/Black Space Invader (Tactile) + IBM Model M 71G4644 (RD) Bolt Modded with Soarers Converter + IBM Model M Silver Label 1390131 + Cherry G80-1501/Vintage MX Clears + Focus FK8000/Linear Futabas + Gateway 2000 Anykey Programmable/Maxi-Switch + Dell GY13PVAT101/Dye Sub Caps/Salmon Alps + Chicony 5161/White Alps + AST K0B101/Slider over RD + Qtronix QX-32H + Everex/NMB RT8255CW+ Black Space Invaders-Split Erase + Tandon/NMB AQ659ZRT-101A/Beige Space Invaders + Cherry G80-11903 MNRUS/MX Blacks + Apple IIGS A9M0330/SMK Whites + WYSE PCE/MX Blacks + Chicony 5160AXT/Clicky Futaba + Cherry G80-0528/Vintage MX Blacks + Dell AT101/Linear (Modded) Black Alps+Topre 55g

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #24085 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 09:44:35 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Stupid nubbinator...making me want to dive into Space Invaders again...

I've been sucked into the Apls hole, but Space Invaders definitely worth getting back into.  They're interesting switches that are under-appreciated.

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
« Reply #24086 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 10:01:09 »
Show Image

Thanks Bob!!

keep writing....................

75710-0

Offline Fnzzy

« Reply #24087 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 10:39:39 »
Got some great stuff today.

Clear switch tops from TechKeys. Unfortunately 2 were broken but that is exactly the reason why I ordered a few more than I needed.

Aphex Twin Vinyl!

Offline i3oilermaker

• * Vendor
  • techkeys.us
    • TechKeys
« Reply #24088 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 11:00:39 »
I'm not sure about your order, but as of a few weeks ago I started adding a few extra covers to orders for that reason.

Those covers look sharp as hell - nice shot!

Offline Fnzzy

« Reply #24089 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 11:15:31 »
I'm not sure about your order, but as of a few weeks ago I started adding a few extra covers to orders for that reason.

Those covers look sharp as hell - nice shot!

I ordered 65 and got 66 and I need 59. So no worries, I got more than enough!

Yeah, those covers look great!

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #24090 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 11:20:45 »
75722-0

75724-1

dried squid is life
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #24091 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 15:31:30 »
Duck Light Pad.

Thanks to tjcaustin for assembling it!
If today had been a hippo, then you'd really have to worry about tomorrow.

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #24092 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 15:33:04 »
Duck Light Pad.
Show Image

Show Image

Ooh, pretty! Good color choice on those LEDs!

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #24093 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 16:55:07 »
Fishtail parka from J. Crew.

All I need now is a pair of jeans. Just waiting for a friend to pull through for me.

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #24094 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 16:56:49 »
Duck Light Pad.
Show Image

Show Image

Oo la la! :thumb:
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #24095 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 17:15:25 »
Alpengiest and IceGiest

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #24096 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 17:42:52 »
Leopard 750L

Sweet it comes with a free cover!

Leopold 750R

« Last Edit: Wed, 27 August 2014, 19:21:34 by the1onewolf »

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #24097 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 17:48:45 »
Alpengiest and IceGiest

Show Image

Nice gets.  I missed the sale, but these were going to be the first two on my list.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #24098 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 17:49:55 »
Leopard 750M

Show Image

Show Image

Sweet it comes with a free cover!
Show Image

Leopold 750
Show Image

Show Image

I wish I got a pretty Asian girl in my mail

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #24099 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 18:19:23 »
I wanted my BS KBK....but I got this board instead:

Splashguard is the new hype train