Author Topic: Free stuff inside! Very belated holiday giveaway. (Closed and Done)  (Read 51727 times)

Offline Ovoxo

Re: Free stuff inside! Very belated holiday giveaway.
« Reply #100 on: Fri, 04 January 2013, 17:30:35 »
Thanks for doing this Glissant. Nice to see there are still generous people here on GH!

Offline inteli722

• Waiting for too much stuff...
« Reply #101 on: Fri, 04 January 2013, 17:32:01 »
It would be awesome to win anything (except for the poker Case...can't use it), though due to my luck, i'm probably not gonna win anything... :/

I could use a set of keycaps though. Any of them is fine (though 1.25x modifiers are preferred just because I have a set of Klaxons reserved) And I imagine the holy grail of this giveaway is the random keycaps if they are special things and not just random stuff from various GB Sets. Still. I WANT TO SEE THE VOMIT BOARD THAT SOMEONE MAKES OUT OF #6. Also wouldn't mind the Nyan Cat stuff.

Also, I'd like that Clack (wouldn't we all?) I'm clackless on GeekClack...
More

Visit the Typing Test and try!
R.I.P. SmallFry! You will be dearly missed.
Leopold FC200 |  CoolerMaster QFP Browns | Quickfire Rapid Greens | Quickfire Rapid Blues
Waiting for: Phantom Plate

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #102 on: Fri, 04 January 2013, 17:34:19 »
I would like to thank everyone for their great words and sentiments. I can't seem to find enough time to post long posts, so it will have to wait like a lot of other stuff keyboard related. Just know that I really appreciate the support.
I do this for you, the community.

And on that note, I just added a clickclack to the giveaway. It's a cherry mx Ionospheric blue one.
http://elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=access,toprekeys&pid=cf_5t_sku_ib (link is to topre one because I couldn't find the cherry mx one).

Very cool, I'd be down for that or the poker case (poker case preferred TBH)
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline Kabuks

« Reply #103 on: Fri, 04 January 2013, 18:06:14 »
Its truly amazing that you do these kinds of things for the community! It's nice to see people like you are still out there. :)

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Leaving 6/15; returning 6/22 or so.
Re: Re: Free stuff inside! Very belated holiday giveaway.
« Reply #104 on: Fri, 04 January 2013, 18:20:53 »
And on that note, I just added a clickclack to the giveaway. It's a cherry mx Ionospheric blue one.
http://elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=access,toprekeys&pid=cf_5t_sku_ib (link is to topre one because I couldn't find the cherry mx one).
I bid $85, oh wait... sorry! :))

P.S. Please don't flame Glissant's thread:)

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #105 on: Fri, 04 January 2013, 18:32:08 »
I haven't been on GH for very long, so everyday I find something new and interesting. By far this giveaway has been the most amazing.

Thank you Glissant.

Offline jeroplane

« Reply #106 on: Fri, 04 January 2013, 19:34:08 »
I would like to thank everyone for their great words and sentiments. I can't seem to find enough time to post long posts, so it will have to wait like a lot of other stuff keyboard related. Just know that I really appreciate the support.
I do this for you, the community.

Very cool, I'd be down for that or the poker case (poker case preferred TBH)

I'm with you on that brother. Glissant adding even more to an already very generous giveaway, and a Clack at that!

My signature hasn't changed since 2012. I should really update it.

Offline rek55

« Reply #107 on: Fri, 04 January 2013, 19:56:24 »
I'm a third of the way to being eligible! How much longer do I have?

My future Das Ultimate S, all modded up. For now, it's a bit more black.

Offline NikoGasm

• Platinum mad.
    • Twitch
« Reply #108 on: Fri, 04 January 2013, 20:02:55 »
I don't celebrate Christmas, so is it immoral for me to take part in this? Haha.

Regardless, I'm here for the #4 or the #7. :D
Then again, who isn't here for #7?
| MX Mini | Ducky DK1087 | A87 |

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Leaving 6/15; returning 6/22 or so.
« Reply #109 on: Fri, 04 January 2013, 20:04:24 »
^ Me to be honest. :))'
I personally wanted the Rag set the most... :)

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #110 on: Fri, 04 January 2013, 20:04:49 »
I'm not either. Just observing here.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #111 on: Fri, 04 January 2013, 20:07:10 »
This is what makes this a real community - the generosity and kindness of members :)

My first post has been updated to reflect the recent addition to the list of items - hope that is ok.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline reverkiller

« Reply #112 on: Fri, 04 January 2013, 20:32:54 »
I made it! 78 posts and counting!

I want mostly for the clack, and secondarily for the poker case :)
Stockpile: Das Keyboard Ultimate (Blues), Ducky YotD (Reds), Model M ('87), Poker (Reds), Siig Minitouch (ALPS) || In Progress: Phantom || Wishlist: Filco Japanese Layout (Browns)

Offline rek55

« Reply #113 on: Fri, 04 January 2013, 20:38:07 »
This is what makes this a real community - the generosity and kindness of members :)

My first post has been updated to reflect the recent addition to the list of items - hope that is ok.
I agree. I'm part of a hot pepper gardening forum as well and they do similar things with seeds and sauces. I haven't got very involved there yet, but intend to during this next growing season.

Offline inteli722

• Waiting for too much stuff...
« Reply #114 on: Fri, 04 January 2013, 21:30:04 »

Clack's great and all, but clack owners have an "elitist" thing about them. I just kind of like them. I want some keycaps.
More

Visit the Typing Test and try!
R.I.P. SmallFry! You will be dearly missed.
Leopold FC200 |  CoolerMaster QFP Browns | Quickfire Rapid Greens | Quickfire Rapid Blues
Waiting for: Phantom Plate

Offline reverkiller

« Reply #115 on: Fri, 04 January 2013, 22:24:36 »

Clack's great and all, but clack owners have an "elitist" thing about them. I just kind of like them. I want some keycaps.

I honestly just like the look of a clack. I'd be willing to pay $20 for one, maybe $30, but nothing more. Since I can't pay reasonable prices for them I'm hoping for a free one just so I can have one that looks nice. I already have a set of keycaps I like, so I don't need more :)
Stockpile: Das Keyboard Ultimate (Blues), Ducky YotD (Reds), Model M ('87), Poker (Reds), Siig Minitouch (ALPS) || In Progress: Phantom || Wishlist: Filco Japanese Layout (Browns)

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #116 on: Fri, 04 January 2013, 22:25:48 »
Who said anything about need? :P
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Viz

« Reply #117 on: Fri, 04 January 2013, 22:28:14 »
Well... I'm not exactly sure about what I should write.. Maybe I should write a little bit about how I got into keyboards and my views on the community? And most importantly! A big thanks to Glissant and moonprismpwr

I think I first discovered gh when I was 13, but I only lurked. Back then, gh was a tightly knit community of people who had a shared passion towards keyboards. 2 years have passed, and during those years i've acquired a Model M SSK, a hhkb2, a filco. Now, whilst my keyboard collection has increased, something has disappeared sadly disappeared from gh, I still love gh. But the tied feeling of unity is... Gone! I am not sure of why, but it just dosen't feel the same.
This is why I give so much respect to Glissant and moonprismpwr, because they are keeping the unity. I am not trying to say that in order to have a good community you must give away all of your stuff, but they're including us; the community. They're letting all of gh into their collection so to say.
You probably don't get my point, because i'm not good at expressing theese kind of things, but hopefully you(all of gh) is able to understand this strange piece of ASCII-symbols :)

And last but not least, I would like to thank both Glissant and moonprismpwr, for their tremendous community effort, through both hard and easy times.
+ A little heads up to every female in the community that shows support and understanding to this strange, but yet addictive hobby! :)

Sorry if this text is off-topic, in-case it is; Take these words, and keep on with your great efforts!
Ooh, and I almost forgot. If I was to win something, i'm keeping my fingers crossed at either 6 or 7(Who dosen't?), maybe it's time to join the keycap game?

Offline rek55

« Reply #118 on: Fri, 04 January 2013, 22:31:16 »
It seems like most of the people on this forum have more than 2 keyboards. I'm working on just customizing two currently, one for home, and one for work. I also might end up getting like a half keyboard for gaming, but that's much more unlikely. Most of the CC skulls I'd like to have just from a collection standpoint, but there are a few that I'd actually want to put on my keyboard... Like one of the "3d" ones, or a blue one, since that's my favorite color. :)

Offline Acetrak

• ssk.ℜ
  • gnawm_
« Reply #119 on: Sat, 05 January 2013, 01:41:57 »
Blue's my fav too :))

Offline tobr1an

« Reply #120 on: Sat, 05 January 2013, 18:33:44 »
More and more people giving away free stuff on geekhack.

Edit: Personally, i'd like the blue cc :), Good Luck to all.
« Last Edit: Tue, 15 January 2013, 13:45:27 by tobr1an »

Offline Glissant

« Reply #121 on: Sat, 05 January 2013, 18:48:08 »
Hopping on the giving train and thread jacking. Figure it as a reward to those that actually "read" the forum threads.

Free black on cherry beige doubleshots with Mooglekit.

Picked randomly in 10 days from this post given the following:

Expressed interest in the keys explicitly in this thread and promise of use, if not used pass on.

To the OP, you are awesome.

Can I join in on this, or is that in bad taste? I really would like the chance to get a beige set :D

Offline MissMurd3r84

• In IRC wondering why Kmiller8 is yelling.
« Reply #122 on: Sat, 05 January 2013, 18:59:02 »
Hopping on the giving train and thread jacking. Figure it as a reward to those that actually "read" the forum threads.

Expressed interest in the keys explicitly in this thread and promise of use, if not used pass on.

I'm interested and would use them, or pass them on if they weren't used.. But I'd use them so passing them on wouldn't be a need :P
KBC Poker - Red switches. Noppoo Choc Mini - Black switches. Leopold FC700R (White) - Blue switches. Ducky YOTD - Brown switches. Razer BW - Blue switches and rusted.

Offline NikoGasm

• Platinum mad.
    • Twitch
« Reply #123 on: Sat, 05 January 2013, 19:28:28 »

Whoa, this is awesome. Definitely interested in this. I've always wanted beige keys.
That's pretty cool of you to give out an entire set like that.
| MX Mini | Ducky DK1087 | A87 |

Offline fuus

• All Year Christmas!
« Reply #124 on: Sat, 05 January 2013, 19:52:48 »
Can I please enter for the Free black on cherry beige doubleshots with Mooglekit. I promise to use them Etc!
Filco - Browns

Past: Ergodox - Reds / IBM SSK / Spirit 87% - Clears / Dell AT101W

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
Free stuff inside! Very belated holiday giveaway.
« Reply #125 on: Sat, 05 January 2013, 21:20:12 »
Dear Glissant and Moonprismpwr:

My name is plastic poker case. Recently I met up with some zinc keys. At first we hit it off rather well. So well in fact that I had totally forgotten about my plastic brothers that had treated me so well for so long. As time went on and after long periods of reminiscing of the olden days, I am really starting to miss my plastic friends. It was wrong of me to abandon them. I often think of just packing up and leaving in search of them in hopes to rekindle our friendship.  The only thing holding me back are my zinc comrades. How could I live with myself if I abandon a second set of loyal friends? Life throws some tough choices our way sometimes. This is why I write to you this day. I feel that it is my duty as a case to provide a safe home for all my keys. If I could only give them an appropriate home of their own I would feel a great weight lifted off of my umm .... Well I don't have shoulders. Feet! I do have feet!  I would feel a great weight lifted off of my feet. No, that doesn't sound right. Anyway I'm getting off track. Well, now you know my story. I only hope that one day I can be forgiven. A metal poker case would go a long way to healing all the wounds I have created. I am a mess.

Thank you so much for listening

Sincerely
Plastic Poker Case
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline Rinsaku

• lorem ipsum
« Reply #126 on: Sat, 05 January 2013, 21:53:00 »
Black on beige doubleshots! Count me in! If i get them I will surely use them as they would be my first cherry set! Good luck to everyone involved and many thanks to the papa Noels of geekhack!
Current Boards : Apple m0116 (Salmon Alps), B.Face (Mx Clears), Filco Tkl (Mx Blues), HHKB Pro JP (Topre), Jd45 (78g Zealios), KBParadise v60 (Gateron Yellows), KBParadise v60 (Matias Quiet Click), Kbt Pure (Kailh Bronze), Leopold FC660M (Mx Browns), Minidox (Mod-H), Pok3r (62g Zealios)

Offline durainello

• Free cheap and fast International shipping solution to fellow Singaporean.
« Reply #127 on: Sat, 05 January 2013, 21:59:28 »
Down for cherry mx Ionospheric blue cc.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #128 on: Sat, 05 January 2013, 22:40:30 »
Youngmichael, that was amazing! I think he deserves a clack for that one! If I won it, he'd definitely get it :)

Offline rek55

« Reply #129 on: Sun, 06 January 2013, 00:52:20 »
Youngmichael, that was amazing! I think he deserves a clack for that one! If I won it, he'd definitely get it :)
Ah, but I have a feeling he wants the poker case. :)

It got me smiling. :)

Offline laffindude

• ( ̽ ¬ ˳¬)
« Reply #130 on: Sun, 06 January 2013, 03:11:54 »
I don't celebrate Christmas, so is it immoral for me to take part in this? Haha.

Regardless, I'm here for the #4 or the #7. :D
Then again, who isn't here for #7?

I have zero interest in Click Clacks and refuse to be involved with anything relating to the elitism surrounding them.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #131 on: Sun, 06 January 2013, 03:34:44 »
I kinda feel like giving away all my hoarded keyboard stuff and just keeping a single set and the key caps I actually use. Meh maybe but for now I won't steal your thunder. gl to all participants and thanks glissant. Tell your wifey I'm really sorry for never commissioning that picture I promised to get :( been really busy and short on money, been avoiding gh.

Oh, I like blue btw. My keyboard is blue.
I love Elzy

Offline GMC

• Shiny.
« Reply #132 on: Sun, 06 January 2013, 03:56:28 »
Top marks for Glissant.  I'd be very grateful for anything papa Noel wanted to send me (though the clack would be a little wasted on me)

I want to enter for the black on beige cherry set too but if I win that, please send it to Glissant - For being too cool for school. O0
WASD V1 - waiting on R4... - MX Brown
KBT Pure - Zinc caps - MX Brown
Cherry G80-1800 ISO WKL - SkiData caps - MX Clear

Offline fl0w3n

« Reply #133 on: Sun, 06 January 2013, 10:10:15 »
Well, Glissant, this sounds very fun, and extremely nice of you. If I were to be chosen I would be extremely grateful to receive anything from your list, especially that aluminum case for my gh60 :)

I'd also love to throw that black on beige ds set on my phantom, as I am a fan of the "vintage" keysets and that's all I prefer to use.

« Last Edit: Wed, 09 January 2013, 20:24:04 by fl0w3n »

Offline Kaysa

« Reply #134 on: Sun, 06 January 2013, 10:21:29 »
Happy new year to you,
wish I seen this topic earlier,
hope this doesn't effect my chance.

I m very interested in getting the
7. ClickClack Skull Ionospheric blue Cherry MX

many thanks for your generous giving away,

To be honest, I was very surprise to see the response and result in your auction post last year to raise money for your father,
I now see the reason every one are so eager to help.

(if you are not interested in my story, you can skip the rest of the post)

like many else, I m fan of CC,
but I m unwilling to pay too high over the cost sold by CC himself,
thus I only got my hand on one set Hack Orange from CC's Dip sale,

I took part in several lucky draw for free CC, and the drawing for buying the EK CC for this round,
all 8 in EK and others all went down the drain,
in some of the drawing in GH I mentioned that my luck sux to the point that I never won any drawing in my whole life,
wish my "curse" can be broken from this drawing.

I will not sell the CC if I got it from you, only for trading other CC,
whatever I trade it for, I will not sell neither, nor what traded for what is traded....
and until my day of keyboards ended, I will give it out for free. (or whatever are traded it for.)
Currently Using:
HHKB Pro2 Black with Pink blank keycaps
Topre Realforce 10th Anniversary 2nd Batch "Silent" Varied Weight force.

Offline duq

• Connoisseur
« Reply #135 on: Mon, 07 January 2013, 12:46:38 »

Can I join in on this, or is that in bad taste? I really would like the chance to get a beige set :D

No it's not. :)

Pictures of the goods, need to find the caps lock still. It's somewhere in my key stock.

Offline rek55

« Reply #136 on: Mon, 07 January 2013, 12:47:59 »
I'm getting close! I'd be at 71 already but a bunch of posts I made in the newbie forums apparently don't count.

Offline Glissant

« Reply #137 on: Mon, 07 January 2013, 13:21:09 »
Don't worry about it, rek55 :) You'll make it with time to spare.

Offline rek55

« Reply #138 on: Mon, 07 January 2013, 13:28:52 »
Don't worry about it, rek55 :) You'll make it with time to spare.
Yup. :)
I also don't plan on stopping posting when I hit 75, I'm having fun here.

Offline JPG

• Model F is my new passion!
« Reply #139 on: Mon, 07 January 2013, 14:01:05 »
Hi Glissant,

First I must say that I am still quite new here and that I am very happily surprised to see how so much people contribute to everything on this site (time, information, and even giveways!)

So I am interested in this giveaway, but at the same time I do not feel like I "deserve" anything. So first I must say that I would find it totally logical that I did not win this.

But well, if I ever, I would be interested in the case and the CC. But I am still not 100% sure that I will have enough money for the GH60, and the case would be for that, so as of right now I would prefer not to be elligible for it. If I ever determine that I am 100% sure I will order a GH60, then I will post to say that I am interested in it!

So happy Christmas and happy new year, both very delayed!
IBM F122, IBM XT F X2, IBM AT F (all Soarer converted), Filco Camo TKL Browns

Offline JPG

• Model F is my new passion!
« Reply #140 on: Mon, 07 January 2013, 20:22:19 »
Hi Glissant,

First I must say that I am still quite new here and that I am very happily surprised to see how so much people contribute to everything on this site (time, information, and even giveways!)

So I am interested in this giveaway, but at the same time I do not feel like I "deserve" anything. So first I must say that I would find it totally logical that I did not win this.

But well, if I ever, I would be interested in the case and the CC. But I am still not 100% sure that I will have enough money for the GH60, and the case would be for that, so as of right now I would prefer not to be elligible for it. If I ever determine that I am 100% sure I will order a GH60, then I will post to say that I am interested in it!

So happy Christmas and happy new year, both very delayed!

Well I have been thinking a lot about the GH60 lately, and I will definitely probably get one! (that's 99% chance at least). So I would be happy to get this case if I ever win it :). For sure I would not keep something I would not use and give it to someone else if it ever happened, but I will definitly use it on a GH60 if I ever get it!

IBM F122, IBM XT F X2, IBM AT F (all Soarer converted), Filco Camo TKL Browns

Offline KangarooZombies

• HHKB Pro
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
« Reply #141 on: Mon, 07 January 2013, 21:28:43 »
OH hey! I guess i qualify for this thing now. I would be so happy to win anything lol :D

Edit: OH wow, there's a CC on there. That would be my first. Nyan cat keys are legit too. Outstanding giveaway Glissant :D what a guy.
« Last Edit: Mon, 07 January 2013, 21:32:47 by KangarooZombies »
Having a bad day?
QFR/Pure/FC660C(45G)/HHKB Pro 2(45G)/RF 87U (55G)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #142 on: Mon, 07 January 2013, 22:40:09 »
OK, well #7 would fill me with a warm gooey chocolaty center of love. How will I ensure you like my post?
Hmm, I could talk about that small article in the paper about that guy who is going around town pickpocketing midgets. I never thought someone could stoop so low.

Also here is a cuddly kitty cat

If that's not your thing, here's this  ;)

Offline rek55

« Reply #143 on: Mon, 07 January 2013, 22:41:18 »
Woot, I qualify! And my 75th post was a good one: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=38999.0 :)

Offline mickd

« Reply #144 on: Tue, 08 January 2013, 06:01:47 »
Great guy Glissant and duq (I'm not interested in the cherry keyset, so feel free to count me out for that) for joining in on the festivities. I've been overseas for awhile and only recently got back so I'm still catching up on the GH threads :)

I have to say though I've missing GH during my trip, so it's good to be back!

My preference would go towards #1. A case is something I've always been interested in, but due to the difficulties of getting one international, I've stayed clear up until now :)

By the way, for any of the Orthodox people here, Happy Christmas for yesterday (or maybe today in America)!!

Offline duq

• Connoisseur
« Reply #145 on: Wed, 09 January 2013, 11:36:12 »
K, I'll be doing the random drawing tonight for the black on beige cherry doubleshots. The following list of people is the current pool:

jeroplane
metalliqaz
smallfry
amarok
glissant
MissMurd3r84
NikoGasm
fuus
Rinsaku
fl0w3n
Caaaarrrt
Leewei
rowdy
Viz
vun
reverkiller

If you want in still, please speak up! I'll give the results tomorrow night.

edited @ 8:09AM PST 1/10/13
« Last Edit: Thu, 10 January 2013, 10:09:47 by duq »

Offline reverkiller

« Reply #146 on: Wed, 09 January 2013, 12:06:48 »
K, I'll be doing the random drawing tonight for the black on beige cherry doubleshots. The following list of people is the current pool:

jeroplane
metalliqaz
smallfry
amarok
glissant
MissMurd3r84
NikoGasm
fuus
Rinsaku

I don't have any Cherry keysets, so I'd like to enter!

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #147 on: Wed, 09 January 2013, 12:40:57 »
TINSTAAFKeycap.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline vun

• Just one more thing
« Reply #148 on: Wed, 09 January 2013, 13:23:25 »

jeroplane
metalliqaz
smallfry
amarok
glissant
MissMurd3r84
NikoGasm
fuus
Rinsaku

I'd like to enter as well, after getting proper caps for one board I've found that I need better sets for all my boards.

Offline Viz

« Reply #149 on: Wed, 09 January 2013, 14:14:21 »

jeroplane
metalliqaz
smallfry
amarok
glissant
MissMurd3r84
NikoGasm
fuus
Rinsaku

I would be interested, if it's not too late. I would probably use them on my keyboard, or let my GF use it.(does that mean that I qualify as 2 persons? jk)
Good luck to everyone in the draw! :cheers: